Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Mom (with this type of natal ) has problems with nurturing her children., Ceres at critical 13Cancer conj. D/C cusp opposing AC at 17Cap. Not quite as bad as Casey A’s Ceres however, but not the best either…….as Ceres is how we accept and give nurture in our lives.
Often learned first at home, this young woman(with this type of chart) was born to a parental situation that had difficulties around the time of her conception and during same, didn’t really get along well. This girl then inherits these vibrations as well as her own soul’s. There is a Yod with Pluto at 1Scorpio 10th house of father, Venus in the house of love affairs is critical at 4Gemini, conjunct “Hyades” in the Weeping Sisters and in the house of her children.

She (the mom with this same type of chart ) also has her 5th house cusp of her children at 27Taurus which conjuncts Algol (Al-ghoul) as the ancients called this star. This then aguers some real difficulties with children and/or lovers. Picking the worse type of lovers I would suppose.

As for temper
she does have one with Mercury 14Leo15min. called the “worse degree of the zodiac”…in one way or another a very harsh vibration. Mercury opposes Jupiter in the 1st house of self-indulgence and squares Saturn (didn’t get along with her father I suspect) if she even had one in her life most of the time, she didn’t seem to get along well with authority here. This degree of Mercury may also be showing simply a very weak minded person, who has a terrible mechanism for her mindset....doesn't make wise choices, and will trip herself up in life.

The Nodal Axis is the 4th to 10th, the parental axis. So her lessons come in this way, from and through the parents as well as the home she will create. The South Node is critical at
16Scorpio and conjuncts Saturn in the 10th (21Scorpio, known as the “Definite Loss” degree)
She has suffered a definite loss but not as one might believe. It’s a karmic loss as Saturn denotes karma and lessons to learn.

As to whether someone with such a chart, exacted punishment on a child, It’s hard to be that specific. I think she definitely has the traits to do so however, as her Sun is conjunct Mars in Cancer and although this is normally the sign of motherhood and love of children, this chart is one that shows a lot of disturbing factors which mitigate quite a bit.

Mercury (the mindset) is one, Saturn the other. Both will mitigate and create a great disturbance for her to deal with in her life.
I think she (being one who has such a chart as this) is one who gives herself over to the man in her life to do as he wishes.

Sadly, but it appears to be so. With the Yod and Neptune in the 12th, along with Pluto and Venus, she is “looking for love in all the wrong places” as the song goes.

When Irie was found dead, Transiting Black Moon Lilith was over her 8th house of Death (in the mother’s chart) and opposing Transiting Venus & Uranus over the 2nd.
This is called the “axis of values” and the axis of desire. This transit of the Black Moon was also at 9Virgo often seen as a death or murder degree.
The Mother’s Black Moon is also in the 4th house in Taurus and opposes Pluto the planet of regeneration and control.

This does not imply however that the mother herself was the one who harmed the child, but it’s not a good aspect nor a great position to have in one’s natal chart in the 4th hosue or any house of the heavens.

continued chart reading:

Probably the more disturbing part of this chart would be Wasat’s presence in the 7th house, a fixed star that conjoins her Mars and because we have the time of birth for mom, we can be sure of the placements here in the heavens:
Robson says of Wasat: "It gives violence, malevolence, destructiveness as a first principle, and is connected with chemicals, poisons and gas".

The 7th house Sun conjunct Wasat which then conjuncts Mars in Cancer, questions the ability to nurture even further, because the 7th House is also the house which shows what type of person we’d marry, the type of person we are attracted to and potentially marry .

Having this connection to this star is another mitigation for a Cancerian mom to divert from the norm as the Sun is quincunx to Jupiter in Aquarius bringing about a great desire for freedom and overextending oneself in a negative way. Jupiter itself in the 2nd house of “values” in addition to the Quincunx aspect (150 degrees) from the Sun very harsh, also Squares her Saturn , North Node and semi-squares Neptune.

This simply suggests that she is one who lets her emotions rule her to the point of not really being very responsible., and very likely has a Bi-Polar condition with the Jupiter square Saturn opposing Mercury at 15Leo.

But there are many people with Bi Polar conditions who do not kill or harm their children. And this we must keep in mind.
This is a weak person who more then likely will let the man do as he wishes at home. Her Mercury at or near the 15th deg. Leo, works against her.

----------------------------------------------
Little Irie, we do not have her time of birth available to us so we use here the Sunrise Chart

Her Sun conjuncted “Alcyone” the Weeping Sisters star.
She did have a planet which conjunct a star known in murder cases at 9Virgo ( N & S Assellis) for her Jupiter and when she was found in the water, Transiting Uranus was opposed this planet so I do think either an out of control personal l harm came to her, OR it was an accident they hid by placing her into the water.

As an Astrologer, we basically have two choices here, i.e. an accident OR
a cover up , because of no water in her lungs and the testimony of Jupiter in her natal that it was purposeful and harmful and the child was placed in the water after the fact, ( the Uranus opposition)

continued chart reading:

Probably the more disturbing part of this chart would be Wasat’s presence in the 7th house, a fixed star that conjoins her Mars and because we have the time of birth for mom, we can be sure of the placements here in the heavens:
Robson says of Wasat: "It gives violence, malevolence, destructiveness as a first principle, and is connected with chemicals, poisons and gas".

The 7th house Sun conjunct Wasat which then conjuncts Mars in Cancer, questions the ability to nurture even further, because the 7th House is also the house which shows what type of person we’d marry, the type of person we are attracted to and potentially marry .

Having this connection to this star is another mitigation for a Cancerian mom to divert from the norm as the Sun is quincunx to Jupiter in Aquarius bringing about a great desire for freedom and overextending oneself in a negative way. Jupiter itself in the 2nd house of “values” in addition to the Quincunx aspect (150 degrees) from the Sun very harsh, also Squares her Saturn , North Node and semi-squares Neptune.

This simply suggests that she is one who lets her emotions rule her to the point of not really being very responsible., and very likely has a Bi-Polar condition with the Jupiter square Saturn opposing Mercury at 15Leo.

But there are many people with Bi Polar conditions who do not kill or harm their children. And this we must keep in mind.
This is a weak person who more then likely will let the man do as he wishes at home. Her Mercury at or near the 15th deg. Leo, works against her.

----------------------------------------------
Little Irie, we do not have her time of birth available to us so we use here the Sunrise Chart

Her Sun conjuncted “Alcyone” the Weeping Sisters star.
She did have a planet which conjunct a star known in murder cases at 9Virgo ( N & S Assellis) for her Jupiter and when she was found in the water, Transiting Uranus was opposed this planet so I do think either an out of control personal l harm came to her, OR it was an accident they hid by placing her into the water.

As an Astrologer, we basically have two choices here, i.e. an accident OR
a cover up , because of no water in her lungs and the testimony of Jupiter in her natal that it was purposeful and harmful and the child was placed in the water after the fact, ( the Uranus opposition)

Astrologers might be interested in knowing that Tr Ceres conjunct her natal Chiron (the inner wound) of this child.

Transiting Mars was conjunct her Natal Sun (
The Weeping Sisters) as well as square to that day’s transiting Sun , a harsh aspect (Mars square Sun)

Thank you for all your time and effort that you have put into this case. Unfortunately I have not been able to find out Irie's time of birth. A few things seem to ring true and have me thinking about the chart you posted. I always wondered if Irie was the victim of some kind of poisoning. I have also always wondered if her mother was with her when she died. All the stories so far have not made anysense. There was also rumor that she never even went to the beach on that day. Is there anyway of finding out through the charts? Another question which has always bothered me was did anyone besides Michelle and Darren know what actually happened to Irie? I guess last but not least is Michelle is now married w/ 2 sons, are they in any danger?

Astrologers might be interested in knowing that Tr Ceres conjunct her natal Chiron (the inner wound) of this child.

Can someone please explain what this means? Could it back up the medical examiners theory of ongoing abuse? During the autopsy the medical examiner found signs of a history of abuse ,internal scars , some fresh and some which have healed. He believes Irie had been the victim of abuse for atleast the last six months of her life. The problem here is no one seems to have witnessed the abuse. Because her mother was the prime care giver and the sole person w/ custody of Irie would/ could she be held responsible?

Thank you for all your time and effort that you have put into this case. Unfortunately I have not been able to find out Irie's time of birth. A few things seem to ring true and have me thinking about the chart you posted. I always wondered if Irie was the victim of some kind of poisoning. I have also always wondered if her mother was with her when she died. All the stories so far have not made anysense. There was also rumor that she never even went to the beach on that day. Is there anyway of finding out through the charts? Another question which has always bothered me was did anyone besides Michelle and Darren know what actually happened to Irie? I guess last but not least is Michelle is now married w/ 2 sons, are they in any danger?

I read the chart for the mother. One with this type of chart is a wild card as far as mothering goes, imo.
Other then that and what I've written, I cannot say more about any potential future for her new children. There is free will...one can reform their life in myriad ways. There is a song, "Destiny turns on a dime"
and this too means one can change via a catalyst. We aren't living as static human beings in a static universe.

I do not have a "last Seen" Chart or time, so I cannot comment further other then the information I have, which is the two natals and potential in the natals. That would be pure spectulation on my part other then what I've given thus far.

Sorry, but those who loved Irie, will have to live with just not knowing however, rest assured God (or whatever we conceive to be a god)
knows.
The higher self knows and the conscience of the people involved know.
This is where true justice lies with our creator and higher selves in a rather "imperfect" world.

Leomoon.

Can someone please explain what this means? Could it back up the medical examiners theory of ongoing abuse? During the autopsy the medical examiner found signs of a history of abuse ,internal scars , some fresh and some which have healed. He believes Irie had been the victim of abuse for atleast the last six months of her life. The problem here is no one seems to have witnessed the abuse. Because her mother was the prime care giver and the sole person w/ custody of Irie would/ could she be held responsible?

Simply put, it means, "Ceres" is the nurture we give and get in life
Chiron (the inner wound) is something that each of us as souls have or we'd not be born to feel pain and inner angst.

These two symbols came together during the death of the child.
It doesn't mean any more then that, otherwise, I'd be spectulating wildly on what it could possibly mean here going to
lengths which the natal doesn't reveal. Perhaps it simply means she greived for the loss of her child. I think so.
Perhaps it means she grieved for the loss of the little child she once was?
See, we cannot say.

It's not a "Last Seen" chart - it's a Natal chart reading. Big difference.

Leomoon

Hi Leomoon,
First of all I want to thank you again for looking into Irie's case for me. It goes to show that there are people who still care. I was wondering if it would be at all possible to do a last scene chart for Irie? It was reported ashe arrived at the fire station at about 3:30 pm. That makes her leaving the beach at about 3:25 What I really want to know is where she actually died, did she die at home? Your chart shows either an accident or murder and maybe she was placed in the water after death? Can the charts say if her mother was with her when she died?

Jessc.

According to information brought to us by WS member Jessc, little Irie was brought to medical personnel at approx. 3:30 pm on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 in an "unresponsive" condition.

According to Michelle and Darren, Darren had taken Irie to the beach with his then toddler son. Darren allegedly placed the kids in ankle deep water so he could change his shorts. Darren claims that his back was only turned for a minute. When he turned around Irie was face down in the water. He then tried to resuscitate her. After a few minutes he took her to a nearby local fire station they arrived at approximately 3:30 pm (it was about a 3-5 minute drive) where medics tried to resuscitate her yet again. It is interesting to note that a medic on the scene reported that the childs lifeless body was "cold to the touch". That was a warm sunny day and Guam is a tropical island. From there her lifeless body transported to a military hospital where several attempts yet again to revive her were unsuccessful. ...

That the child was already dead is clearly shown in the Chart:

IrieMalloUnresponsive.gif

SUN, which always describes the Event, is posited in the 8th House of Death in a late degree and void of course (making no further aspects to any other planet before changing signs). We are looking at the Death of a Child because Leo, the SUN's sign, is on the Turned 8th House of the Child (radix 12th House).

It is a murder because:

1. the sign on the 8th House Cusp is a violent sign (Aries);

2. the SUN describing the Event is in a violent sign (Aries);

3. the Arabic Part of Murder is in a violent sign (Aries);

4. the planet JUPITER ruling the 4th House of Endings is in a violent sign (Scorpio); and

5. JUPITER ruling the 4th House of Endings is afflicted by Lord 8 MARS (sesquiquadrate).

Both the Mother and the Mother's Boyfriend are involved.

The Part of PARTNERS (a.k.a. MARRIAGE) 14:23 Virgo is conjunct the ASCENDANT, suggesting both 'partners' had involvement in both the Event the chart describes and the 'story' concocted.

The Solstice Point of Lord 1 MERCURY (the 'partners' Michelle and Darrin) is 27 Virgo, close conjunct Event BLACK MOON LILITH the murdering Mother 28 Virgo, which itself is partile inconjunct (150 degrees, and a death aspect) the SUN 28 Aries describing the death of the 5th House Child. Notice also the MARS/PLUTO midpoint 29 Virgo, so closely connected to the Solstice Point of the 'partners' and another strong testimony we are looking at murder.

Solstice Points show what is hidden. The placements of the Part of PARTNERS and Lord 1 MERCURY are the first and second testimonies both Mother and BF were involved in the child's death.

The Part of FATALITY 20:12 Sagittarius is conjunct the Event MOON 21:16 Sagittarius which is partile (exactly) opposed the Part of the MOTHER 21:56 Gemini. Additionally, Event MOON 21 Sagittarius is partile trine the Mother's timed natal MOON 21 Aries. This testimony further involves the Mother in the Child's death.

The Part of MURDER2 21 Aries is partile (exactly) conjunct the Mother's timed natal MOON 21 Aries.

The MARS/SATURN midpoint 18:28 Cancer is partile conjunct the Mother's natal SUN 18 Cancer. (Mars/Saturn is a brutality marker of the most serious nature and the conjunction to Mother's SUN points to the severe and continual physical abuse baby Irie suffered during her short life.)

The MARS/PLUTO midpoint 29:32 Virgo is partile trine baby Irie's natal SUN 29 Taurus, suggesting it was 'easy' (trine) to abuse/murder (MARS/PLUTO) her.

The 5th House Cusp of the Child 14:10 Capricorn is close opposed the Mother's natal CERES (nurturing) 13 Cancer, suggesting it was difficult (if not impossible) for the Mother to nurture the Child.

Lord 5 the Child (Irie) is symbolized by SATURN, here at 04:31 Leo. SATURN the Child is in detriment (very bad condition -- dead, as a matter of fact), square the SUN (the Life Force) and sesquiquad (135 degrees) the MOON, separating, showing the death already occurred.

There was rumor the Child had never even been to the beach that day, and the chart supports.

Interestingly, SATURN the Child's position 04 Leo in the Event Chart is square the Mother's natal BLACK MOON LILITH (murdering mother) 03 Taurus Rx, another testimony of her involvement in the Child's death.

The circumstances of death are shown by the 4th house. If House 5 symbolizes the Child, then Radix House 8 shows the circumstances of death of the 5th House Child. Here we see a critical degree, 13 Aries, and as mentioned previously, Aries is a violent sign. Additionally, this degree is partile square the Mother's natal CERES (nurturing) 13 Cancer.

Lord Turned 4/Radix 8 is MARS in Cancer, a particularly ugly, emotional, violent indicator, made more so because 4/18/2006 is a MARS day and both MARS and the MOON (ruler of Cancer) are Out of Bounds (out of control). I suspect the child was beaten unmercifully for some small infraction of the 'rules' ---- in a way, this case reminds me of the unfortunate Jada Justice case where the poor innocent was brutally murdered while supposedly being 'potty trained.'

Lest anyone suspect the BF just stood around and watched, I might note Event Chart radix 8th House of Death cusp 13 Aries is close inconjunct (150 degrees, a death aspect) the BF's natal SUN 14 Scorpio, and the Radix 12th House / Turned 8th House of Death of the 5th House Child 13:44 Leo is square the BF's natal SUN 14 Scorpio and conjunct his natal (sunrise) MIDHEAVEN 13:55 Leo.

This poor baby never had a chance with these two as 'parents'....

Sadly,
Soulscape

Thank you Soulscape for your chart for Irie. I was wondering if you would/could be able to tell me if there will ever be justice in this case. If there is a chance I can help how would you suggest I can go about doing that? When this all happened the "seer" I sought insight from said that although Darren was in jail at the time charged with Irie's murder, he will eventually get out and the person responsible for Irie's murder will end up behind bars. Darren was only behind bars for a short time.Not even a month I think. Now no one is being held responsible for Irie's death.
A few more question, if she was already dead by the time she was brought to the fire station at 3:30 pm and the charts show that she never did go to the beach, where did she die and who was with her when she died? Do the charts say what time she died? She was supposedly already cold to the touch when she reached the fire station at 3:30pm.

Thank you Soulscape for your chart for Irie. I was wondering if you would/could be able to tell me if there will ever be justice in this case. If there is a chance I can help how would you suggest I can go about doing that? When this all happened the "seer" I sought insight from said that although Darren was in jail at the time charged with Irie's murder, he will eventually get out and the person responsible for Irie's murder will end up behind bars. Darren was only behind bars for a short time.Not even a month I think. Now no one is being held responsible for Irie's death.

A few more question, if she was already dead by the time she was brought to the fire station at 3:30 pm and the charts show that she never did go to the beach, where did she die and who was with her when she died? Do the charts say what time she died? She was supposedly already cold to the touch when she reached the fire station at 3:30pm.

Dear Jessc,

It seems to me the Authorities dropped the ball on this tragic case. They determined the death was a homicide, yet released the Suspect (Irie's Mother's BF) shortly after arresting him. I do not know if they ever investigated the child's home or the child's Mother. Now, four years later, what circumstantial evidence could still exist tying Mother and/or BF into the child's death?

The time of death should have been contained in the report issued by the Coroner. Was an autopsy ever performed to ascertain if the child had been slowly poisoned?

Typically in abuse cases, the victim is abused at home behind closed doors, which is what I suspect in this case, particularly with the numerous, extremely exact interconnections between planets in the FOUND UNRESPONSIVE chart and the Mother's and BF's natal charts.

Based on the baby's natal (untimed) chart as well as timed chart of the Mother and untimed chart of the BF, I suspect 'death' began well in advance of the date Irie was brought unresponsive to the Authorities. By this I mean I believe the baby had been abused over a period of time (again, at home and behind closed doors) and perhaps a 'final blow' delivered sometime that particular day, or injuries sustained prior to that day finally overcame her. I believe you mentioned Irie was unable to hold down food for several days prior to her death.

There is a subforum on Websleuths called COLD CASES. I would suggest you start a thread on Irie in that subforum and see if you can gain the assistance of other WS members who may be able to help you.

I am not a psychic and I cannot tell you whether the person(s) responsible for Irie's death will ever be brought to justice. I do not see indications for or against that result in the FOUND UNRESPONSIVE chart.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Dan's natal Venus is conjunct a fixed star that can be seen as very problematic in life. Venus conjunct "Dubhe" and here is what Constellation of Words has to say about this star's vibration:

We cannot take it literally of course, but just to suggest that it's very destructive rather then constructive as vibrations go.

Credited with the destructiveness of Mars, working itself out particularly in mundane maps, in a nasty way if conjunct Saturn. Conjunct Hitler's Saturn, Mao Tse Tung's Moon. [Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p.49.]

If Setting: In danger of being killed by wild beasts. [Fixed Stars and Judicial Astrology, George Noonan, 1990, p.5.]

What do you think of this chart?

Sounds to me like he may have been on the train to go see someone like a date? or someone fooled him....Neptune tends to undermine and in the 5th conj. the BML critical?

Or am I on the wrong track here? No pun intended.

The link I read said he had a bag when he boarded the train. I don't know what type if it was an overnight, a bookbag, or what type of bag this was?
His passport hasn't been yet located by the father, but everything else was left in his apt .

3rd house of Short Trips has Pluto conj. Ceres with the inconjunct to Atropos, Moon & Mars all in the 10th Hs.

TERTIARY PROG. : PROG Uranus 5Cap. Conj. his natal Neptune 5 deg. Cap.
Tertiary NN 4Pisces conj. “Fomalhaut” (an Immortal Name) at 3Pis. Sq.Tert.Jup 4Gem

I'm very interested in knowing what others think of this case.

He's okay! He called his family around 7pm MST today and told his father that he is okay and decided to leave the country. No information as to why at this time. You can read the article here.

http://www.statepress.com/2010/04/28/missing-asu-student-contacts-family-says-he-is-ok/

THANK YOU Weffy for this wonderful news!

Daniel Heidinger, who Tempe Police reported as missing for a week, called home at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Ben Heidinger said.

“I just talked to him,” Ben Heidinger said. “He is okay. He called home and just wanted to let everyone know he is okay.”

Ben Heidinger declined to go into detail about where Daniel was or why he left his Tempe apartment last Wednesday, leaving behind his cell phone, wallet and keys, telling no one where he was going.

Some of these symbols in the charts are just that' symbols that can be debiltating ones, critical ones (for breakdowns, as with what must have happened with the previous post of the young man)....which although not having (thank god) to be the death of the person, will still show some type of breakdown and in this case, his emotions or psyche had changed as he was not supposedly one (the parents and employer said) to just up and leave with no notice!
So something changed in him. Interesting too that this change (within) occurred when Tertiary Progressed Uranus (the unexpected) hit his natal Neptune exactly to the degree!
Didn't even complete his final exams. Did the unexpected.

With Le Phuong, I don't think that's the case. Something more "external" here then internal going on.

I checked her Natal chart and found the following:

Le Phuong Missing

Dob: 4/30/85 Fairfield Calif.

SUNRISE NATAL:

lephuongmissingyoungout.gif

Timeline:

Left home 4PM after argument with sister about fliers 4PM on 4/25/10

Called brother expressing upset about not finding work as a nurse (trained for this)
Time of phone call: 6PM 4/25/10

3AM (Brother went to look for her 4/26) never home that late before
Found the car in front of Barnes & Noble

**witness claims he saw her at B & N 10:30PM (22:30) on 4/25

http://cbs13.com/local/missing.woman.phuong.2.1660585.html

Le’s natal chart has a Yod comprised of : Neptune 3Capricorn, Pluto 3Scorpio
And the apex being Mars 2.54 (almost 3 degrees) Gemini, conj. the “Weeping Sisters”

As you know from many of these readings, the Pleadies is seldom a good omen for someone in their natal chart.

Venus transited over the Apex of this Yod at 29Taurus when she went missing that night.

Saturn (rx) transited over her natal Juno at 28.52 Virgo and created an inconjunction (150 degrees ) to transiting Neptune at 28 .20 degrees Aquarius

Probably for me the more worrying part of her natal, would be her Saturn which opposes Algol and Venus transiting this area of the chart.

She may have been fooled into helping someone (Neptune) or being led away from the area and her own automobile which was left unattended with the windows down.

The unverified 22:30 B & N sighting:

Nursebeme:
I’m not too sure about posting this chart because it’s an unverified sighting, but since you mentioned it I looked at it anyway. SEE Corrected chart below for "Last Sighting"

There is still that phone call the last one with her brother she made where she complained about not finding work. It occurred at 6PM on the 25th of April.
Perhaps someone will comment on that one too.

Some of these symbols in the charts are just that' symbols that can be debiltating ones, critical ones (for breakdowns, as with what must have happened with the previous post of the young man)....which although not having (thank god) to be the death of the person, will still show some type of breakdown and in this case, his emotions or psyche had changed as he was not supposedly one (the parents and employer said) to just up and leave with no notice!
So something changed in him. Interesting too that this change (within) occurred when Tertiary Progressed Uranus (the unexpected) hit his natal Neptune exactly to the degree!
Didn't even complete his final exams. Did the unexpected.

With Le Phuong, I don't think that's the case. Something more "external" here then internal going on.

I checked her Natal chart and found the following:

Le Phuong Missing

Dob: 4/30/85 Fairfield Calif.

SUNRISE NATAL:

lephuongmissingyoungout.gif

Timeline:

Left home 4PM after argument with sister about fliers 4PM on 4/25/10

Called brother expressing upset about not finding work as a nurse (trained for this)
Time of phone call: 6PM 4/25/10

3AM (Brother went to look for her 4/26) never home that late before
Found the car in front of Barnes & Noble

**witness claims he saw her at B & N 10:30PM (20:30) on 4/25

http://cbs13.com/local/missing.woman.phuong.2.1660585.html

Le’s natal chart has a Yod comprised of : Neptune 3Capricorn, Pluto 3Scorpio
And the apex being Mars 2.54 (almost 3 degrees) Gemini, conj. the “Weeping Sisters”

As you know from many of these readings, the Pleadies is seldom a good omen for someone in their natal chart.

Venus transited over the Apex of this Yod at 29Taurus when she went missing that night.

Saturn (rx) transited over her natal Juno at 28.52 Virgo and created an inconjunction (150 degrees ) to transiting Neptune at 28 .20 degrees Aquarius

Probably for me the more worrying part of her natal, would be her Saturn which opposes Algol and Venus transiting this area of the chart.

She may have been fooled into helping someone (Neptune) or being led away from the area and her own automobile which was left unattended with the windows down.

The unverified 22:30 B & N sighting:

This chart shows another YOD, and with ominous overtones for her if she was indeed seen by this witness.
The Yod forms an apex with the Moon & Saturn in the 11th house of strangers,
Connecting to Neptune in the 4th and Sun & Mercury in the 6th with Mercury rx.

Nursebeme:
I’m not too sure about posting this chart because it’s an unverified sighting, but since you mentioned it I looked at it anyway.

There is still that phone call the last one with her brother she made where she complained about not finding work. It occurred at 6PM on the 25th of April.
Perhaps someone will comment on that one too.
thanks LM. The phone call (to clarify) was made from Phuong to her former boss/family friend

Very good news about Dan Heidinger. His parents were just choked with worry. From the leavetaking chart, it was no coincidence that he was facing a final exam. He was unprepared for it: H. of study habits contains not only study Jupiter, ruler of H. 3 (taking in information) but also disruptive & irregular Uranus opposite Saturn, ruler of the outcome House, 4. Saturn in Virgo did not have the required details down. Moon - Mars was square Mercury for error after error. The prospect of failing an exam looms as an over-large threat at that age. He threw up the sponge. Fortunately for Dan, if he does indeed leave the country (Mercury is retrograde for a change of mind), he will be able to chose a better time and date for his departure.

LEOMOON, of course we know your heart is in the right place. We all error and changing real time to military time sometimes can be confusing.
So, an understandable concern would then be 'what time was applied when casting the/any chart.'

Thanks for your post above clarifying what time you're referencing.

Le Phuong's Venus in 1Gemini enters the Weeping Sisters and in the 6th of woe.
Pluto in the 1st house that is naturally ruled by Aries, hence the self's own physical body.
Pluto being transformation and symbolically, destroying to rebuild. We can elaborate and pontificate further, but why bother? You get the drift I'm sure. Pluto transforms often by death into a new body.

POF (Part of Fortune) squares the Moon and opposes Pluto. These then are harsh aspects being made to very important positions.

Perhaps someone will elaborate on the 6PM chart of that probably depressed phone call that must have been weighing heavily (Neptune?) on this young woman's mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc