Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In case any of you wanted or needed to do any follow up on Nadia's charts. I heard on the WFTV live feed that the initial 911 call this morning by James King was placed at 8:50AM. They brought Nadia out of the woods at 11:50AM.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/...l Cases/EsterWestenbargerMissingPerson001.jpg

Although technically the day had become Mercury ruled Wednesday, Keeper of the Watch would remind us we were still under the influence of Mars, who rules Tuesday night. The particular hour when she exited the bar to go home was ruled by Saturn.

The bartender and bar patrons should be quizzed exhaustively, also people she passed on a day to day basis. Saturn is the only malefic that is rising but he has invested power because he rules the hour. Worse and worse, he is in a foul mood coming out of his square to Pluto. Ester made no false moves, did nothing amiss.

I had a feeling all along this was going to be a happy ending. Don't know why. So, so glad.

I was reading in the Nadia threads about people's reactions and, I have to say, I'm really surprised some WS think this rescue is "suspicious" to put it mildly. Could the charts tell us anything more? I mean, it is what it appears to be, right? Just a little girl out on a adventure who got lost, right?

Having been a rather adventurous child myself (still am), I can remember doing the same thing in the woods near my house and near our family's camp. Sometimes I'd go with my brother, other times we'd each go alone. Luckily, we both had good instincts and never got lost. Injured, yes, but not lost.

So I'm asking, this is what it appears, right?

I had a feeling all along this was going to be a happy ending. Don't know why. So, so glad.

I was reading in the Nadia threads about people's reactions and, I have to say, I'm really surprised some WS think this rescue is "suspicious" to put it mildly. Could the charts tell us anything more? I mean, it is what it appears to be, right? Just a little girl out on a adventure who got lost, right?

Having been a rather adventurous child myself (still am), I can remember doing the same thing in the woods near my house and near our family's camp. Sometimes I'd go with my brother, other times we'd each go alone. Luckily, we both had good instincts and never got lost. Injured, yes, but not lost.

So I'm asking, this is what it appears, right?

IMO whats missing in a disappearance chart is the person's birthtime. There's no vertex or POF or ascendant to compare with the disappear chart.

Perhaps the astrologer would have said "This person will survive this ordeal because it doesn't jive with the vertex or the POF."

Nadia has cleared Mr. James King. LE has cleared him also. He gave an interview to the press praising LE and he stated he understood why he was questioned. He is a free man.

I noticed some WS'ers jumped right on Mr. King as a perp. For shame...didn't give the child a chance to tell the story.

Why were there so many death/fatality markers in Nadia's chart so shortly after she went missing? I think it is important to know why the charts were wrong as much as it is to view when they are right. I think it helps for future cases, and helps us learn....Could it be that so shortly after she was lost that she encountered things like an alligator that could have caused death? Or could this chart have been off because there was no birth time? Maybe this means there is still hope for Gabriel.

Nadia

Thanks, Paulette. I, too, was quite shocked when I saw so many posts questioning this man. On his 911 call, to me, she sounded relieved and happy to be found. I was baffled about the negative comments here. Not the astrology forum, of course.

Yes, butterfly, it would be enlightening to learn why the chart was so far off for this little girl. Although the chart did refer to "accident" and getting lost surely was one.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/HustedMurders066.jpg

Pluto from the underworld rises, the odd man out. He is inconjunct the Sun, ruler House 8. A death aspect, which also falls on Moon-Venus in her relation to chart significator, Saturn.

From heliocentric perspective, Venus is 4:13 Capricorn on the ASC, confirming what this crime was about (see analysis beneath chart) and Mars is conjunct Uranus from heliocentric positions at 25:04 and 23:21 Pisces, respectively. This is the act of a frenzied, rabid fiend. See chart.

The last lunar aspect is a sextile to Jupiter-Neptune, ruler of travel H. 3 and significator Saturn is on the hidden side of H. 9 for return to the Central Growing Valley, the San Joaquin. The planets show a drug purchase too.

Joshua Packer Arrested In California Beach House Killings...DOB: 9/21/1989
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/12/joshua-packer-arrested-in_n_534591.html

VENTURA, Calif. — A man suspected of stabbing a pregnant woman and her husband at their California beach house while their two young children were home was linked to the killings through DNA evidence collected in a separate robbery case, authorities said Monday.

Joshua Packer, 20, was taken into custody Sunday and booked for investigation of three counts of murder and two counts of robbery, capping an 11-month investigation of one of the most horrific homicides in years in Ventura County, sheriff's Deputy Chief Gary Pentis said.

Packer's DNA was entered into a state database after he was arrested for investigation of robbery at a Santa Barbara gas station in September 2009. He is suspected of pulling a gun and ordering a clerk to the ground.

Why were there so many death/fatality markers in Nadia's chart so shortly after she went missing? I think it is important to know why the charts were wrong as much as it is to view when they are right. I think it helps for future cases, and helps us learn....Could it be that so shortly after she was lost that she encountered things like an alligator that could have caused death? Or could this chart have been off because there was no birth time? Maybe this means there is still hope for Gabriel.

I'm going to offer a little tid-bit of how fate may be dispensed by the higher authority, higher intelligence, God who made the planets and gave us all a unique chart. Call it what you want.

In the disappear chart asteroid “King” 15:31 Cancer, North Node 16:25 Capricorn. Not an exact opposition.

In the 911 call at 8:50 am on April 13th, “King” is at 16:23 Cancer, the North Node 15:47 Capricorn.

The 15th and 16th degrees of Cancer and Capricorn have traded places.

Nadia has “King” at 15:39 Capricorn. And “James” at 13:39 Capricorn.

Mercury was at 8:59 Taurus and Venus 11:13 Taurus for the disappear chart.

For the 911 call to tell LE she was found, Mercury has moved to Venus’s old position 11:31 Taurus. Venus is now at 15:44 Taurus: trine the North Node:15:47 Capricorn conjunct “King” 15:39 in Nadia’s chart.

There is no plain Nadia asteroid, only Nadiavittor. I don’t have Mr. King’s birthdate.

Mr. King said he prayed and asked God guide him to Nadia. He said he went straight to her.

I heard LE had almost reached the 96 hour mark. I assume that’s when the search for a live person would end. Mr. King went to section 13 that had never been searched & you know the rest.

I was astonished that King was at the North Node, but suspected there was a mitigating factor.

Very interesting. I assumed the death markers were showing what could happen if someone hadn't found her soon enough.

Just a note: Shouldn't the date be April 13th, not the 12th, for that rescue 911 call? Does that make a difference?

In the 911 call at 8:50 am on April 13th, “King” is at 16:23 Cancer, the North Node 15:47 Capricorn.

Thanks a bunch.

Very interesting. I assumed the death markers were showing what could happen if someone hadn't found her soon enough.

Just a note: Shouldn't the date be April 13th, not the 12th, for that rescue 911 call? Does that make a difference?

Thanks a bunch.

It's a typo. I'll change it.

We have opened a thread dedicated to the case of TIFFANY TEHAN.

Link:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102306"]Forensic Astrology - TIFFANY TEHAN missing 4/17/10 Xenia, OH - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame].

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/smart_kristin.html

This case was looked at by LE when Scott Peterson killed Laci Peterson, as the police were looking to Scott who lived nearby and went to the same school as Kristin Smart did when Kristin disappeared.

It's an unsolved case, although the parents did have Kristin by now, declared dead in 2002 and her body never found.

The POI however, has never been officially cleared.

Unless there is a great decline in this person, I doubt that he will ever come clean on this case, looking at the natal chart. There is a decidedly "weak" manner to the person, so i'ts very possible the mother will continue to protect his "rights" to not speak out.
This is not a strong forthright personality, with too many planets in Libra for instance, taking the easy path in life. (The constant taking of the 5th Amendment) with the simplest of questions put to him.

This has worked very well for him all of these years, and I see no reason why it will not continue to work well in the future. There is no Regulus in his chart that predicts a Fall in life for instance, just an "easy" time of it and not necessarily a person of conscience. Taking the easy road seems more likely.

As to the date of Kristin's disappearance?

I think PF (POI) own transits to his natal that day, proves the case and the LE has the right person.

But that's just (IMO) based upon the following:

When Kristin disappeared the POI natal shows TR Atropos conjunct his natal
Mars
(aggression by the person over another) as there is a conjunction with natal Uranus (erratic and even unexpected behaviors can be triggered)

Transiting Pluto conjuncts his natal Venus within one degree!
This triggered his very critical Jupiter conjunct "Alcoyne" at 29Taurus which natally, Jupiter is quincunx to the Sun (exact orb!) The Sun is the personality and the quincunx is very harsh and biting when triggered.

Transiting NN conjunct his natal Mercury which natally he has
semi square between Mercury & Venus.

They are in fact focusing on the person who needs to be focused upon, imo.

But proving anything may be long and tedious if ever, as it would require more then just hiding behind the 5th Amendment of the Consititution for even the slightest questions.

leomoon

Thank you Leomoon! Is there any indication of where Kristin's body can be found?

Thank you Leomoon! Is there any indication of where Kristin's body can be found?

I did erect a "Last Seen" reported chart. However, as you can see there is no water near the "end of matters" house or the 4th House., IF she was killed and dumped in the Ocean as was Laci Peterson.

The Ascendent is in water (Pisces) but I see the ASC as indicating Kristin who was said to be quite inebriated or something,the last her friends saw of her, having fallen onto the ground (I read) outside the dorm?

Then lo and behold, to her rescue comes the POI.

Where did he take her? Much speculation and varying stories given.

I'll be looking at another chart and comment later.

Meanwhile, here is the one I erected of the supposed, "last seen"

It was a crime of opportunity & passion (lust) , imo:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Kristin is the ASC or focus of “last seen”. Asteroid Lust & Moon in the 6th of “caretaking” and is at the apex point of a Yod, i.e. the Moon with Saturn and Uranus.
Uranus and Neptune in the 11th (one point of this Yod) is she thought a friend was helping her, i.e. 11th house of Friendships was thrwarted by location of Neptune to Uranus (the erratic person she trusted in her condition which couldn’t truly trust anyone)
So, Uranus & Neptune together tell a tale.
Atropos in the 8th, is the death coming shortly (I don’t think she was held for long) before being killed with Atropos here and it’s in a critical degree in Scorpio.

A 4th house “end of matters” gives us Venus in dual Gemini. “Sure I’ll help, but I’ll help
Myself to what I want” (the 6th house)

http://www.sonofsusan.com/id154.htm
According to this link and article, we hear that there is a witness to a rolled up carpet being hauled into the backyard of the POI mother's house?

I searched on this Horary Chart for indicators of where she might be for Knox question.
However, as you can readily see the Ascendent is 0 degrees, hence "A stricture or warning to me against judging the chart"
This does not mean the chart cannot be judged, however, it may bring about some misleading information.

We'll still be able to see that the 4th House of the "end of the matter"
has Neptune (deceit and lies) here with the POF (the luck so far being on the side of whoever did this to her)

The BML conj. POF Neptune and Chiron, shows both the lies and deceit but also the willingness to deceive and live with the consequences (BML) 22 AQ. We see also Chiron, some internal suffering going on over this heavy load of responsibility to the conscience of the person(s) involved.
I think the POI is indicated by the Sun in 2Taurus 7th house of known enemies, and Sun is square Mars. Note that Uranus however is opposite Pluto and Pluto squares Saturn as well as the opposition of Saturn to Uranus.

Everything in this chart is pointing to Saturn. From Uranus opp Saturn both in the same degree i.e. 28th deg. Points to Saturn as the indicator for the “where”
Saturn rules 1)Concrete 2)Dirt 3)Coffin 4)land Taurus rules yards
The 4th house cusp “End of the matter” having Aquarius Ruler indicates Saturn again.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Note: We still must keep in mind the 0 degree of the Ascendent and proceed with caution!

Kristin Smart (added):

using the Rex Bills "Rulership Book":

Saturn rules burials coffins and dirt , however Venus rules “rugs” (as well as back yards) and IF this is true as the link reported, that there was a rug which was seen being
carried into the yard, then Venus is conj. “Algol” in the 7th Hs to likewise consider
As a testimony of the enemy in this chart “carrying a rug”, but connected to Algol, the fixed star most feared in deaths resulting from a violent act.

Neptune in the 4th also rules "asphyxiation"

Very interesting Leomoon that Saturn is pointing to the very place LE was looking for Kristin (POI's parent's home). Would the Ascendant at 0 degree be misleading to LE? Meaning were they looking in the wrong place all along?

Very interesting Leomoon that Saturn is pointing to the very place LE was looking for Kristin (POI's parent's home). Would the Ascendant at 0 degree be misleading to LE? Meaning were they looking in the wrong place all along?

I don't think so. The 0 Degree in a Horary would be a warning to the Astrologer reading the chart. Not to the LE. The Astrologer is cautioned by a stricture to step back and understand that there may be other information that one doesn't have or that the information given may be incorrect.
Just a warning to the Astrolgoer as far as I know.

Here are a few of them:

http://moonvalleyastrologer.com/horary_astrology.htm

I don't think so. The 0 Degree in a Horary would be a warning to the Astrologer reading the chart. Not to the LE. The Astrologer is cautioned by a stricture to step back and understand that there may be other information that one doesn't have or that the information given may be incorrect.
Just a warning to the Astrolgoer as far as I know.

Here are a few of them:

http://moonvalleyastrologer.com/horary_astrology.htm

Thank you Leomoon for looking at this case. I guess sometimes there is never really closure for the family or at least its a very long time in coming. It makes me very sad to think that Kristin's body is out there somewhere and she could be brought home, if only one person would tell the truth. How he lives with that kind of secret is inconceivable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc