Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from Knox:
Leomoon I wonder if you could take a look at Sunday's charts and see if there is anything that may support the involvement of a female in her going missing. A love triangle, jealousy. A female who did not want her to come back to Tallahassee from Georgia? Thx!

I think I see what you are probably noticing,that of Venus (a woman) conj. Juno in the 11th, the house of opportunity , friendships, hopes and dreams.
I see in the last heard from sister chart posted above, that POF is in the 4th and opposed to the Sun which conj. Mercury (a ruse to get her out of the house?)
I see too, that in the Rex Bills "Rulerlship Book", for jealousy we'd look to Saturn and/or Uranus as well as Scorpio, and in this chart, we see a critical Saturn 3rd house of commiuncations, opposed to Uranus in the 9th and conjunct fixed star Scheat (misfortune)

Did she go far on a journey with someone? Uranus conjuncts Jupiter in the 9th of longer distances, yet Saturn should restrict her i would think.

You have a good eye, for these things, and may be on to something here.
That chart has Vertex (the fated event or person) in the 5th of love affairs.

With Sunday's natal Venus rx and in very late Capricorn, (critical degree near the Anaretic point), and 3 planets in Aquarius, i think it's safe to assume, she'd skirt the boundaries of nicities, when it came to affairs of the heart and wouldn't have a problem with boundaries there.

It's possible of course, and in Sunday's natal chart -

We have opened a Thread dedicated to the STEVEN KOECHER case.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105347"]Forensic Astrology - STEVEN KOECHER, last seen 12/13/2009 Henderson,NV - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank you Leomoon, a lot of interesting information even without Mary's actual birth time. I wonder if Unique Astrologer sees this, if he can work his magic in his calculations to come up with one?

My apologies for taking so long to reply. There has been a learning curve getting familiar with the new computer and finding data and restoring charts done since the first of the year has taken most of my time making it hard to stay up with current emails and events in the world.

To be effective, my technique requires at least a date of birth and an event date for a target. If anybody can find the "last seen" date and place for Mary Lazzara I would take a look and see what I can find.

Bob

Looks like BF could have killed her.

His Moon is sorely afflicted, never good for relationships of any sort.
His natal chart configurations suggest he may have been a jealous
control freak, possibly paranoid, who wants absolute control in relationships,
and who is actually motivated by control.

Other than a sesquisquare to JUPITER, his SUN is unaspected,
making it extremely difficult for him to integrate well into society,
and the one harsh JUPITER-SUN aspect that does exist exacerbates the problem.

Kayleah leaves home 3:40pm - inside wheel; bf Natal - outside wheel
KAYLEAHeventwbfMONTOYAoutside.jpg

His natal NODES (08 Capricorn/Cancer) are in the same degree, and partile square,
the LAST SEEN SUN (08 Aries), which could place him there. The picture painted is that
of a confrontation by a male (SUN square NODES).

BF's natal MARS (06 Capricorn) is on the LAST SEEN PLUTO (05 Capricorn)
as well as within orb of opposition to Kayleah's natal SUN (03 Cancer). MARS/PLUTO is
often active in murder charts. Additionally, the BF has MARS semisquare PLUTO in his
natal chart and his MARS/PLUTO midpoint (14 Sagittarius) partile squares his natal
JUPITER (14 Virgo) which itself is partile trine natal URANUS (14 Capricorn).
The natal potential of such an aspect pattern could be sudden/explosive (URANUS)
violence (MARS/PLUTO) exacerbated to the nth degree (JUPITER).

BF's natal PLUTO at 22 Scorpio is in the 'kill-or-be-killed' 22nd degree, sesquiquad
the MOON (women), semisextile VENUS (women), semisquare MARS (violence
indicator) and both partile square the LAST SEEN Part of DEATH (22 Aquarius) and partile conjunct Kayleah's natal (sunrise) VERTEX (fate).

BF's natal SUN (27 Capricorn) is close inconjunct the LAST SEEN
ASCENDANT (25 Leo) --- 'closing in for the kill' aspect.

The LAST SEEN MOON 21 Virgo is partile square BF's natal VENUS (21 Sagittarius),
giving another testimony to a possible relationship (VENUS) conflict (square).

More connections can be seen looking at BF's Secondary Progressed
planets, including his SP SUN (16 Aquarius) partile semisextile the LAST SEEN
JUPITER (16 Pisces), which of course is Lord 5 the Child (Kayleah) in the
LAST SEEN chart.

Thanks,
Soulscape

1. No, at this time LE is not looking for him because he is considered a "run away".

2. The supervisor from the group home called his mother, and yes, it was on the same day at that time.

3. He was doing "yard duty" at the time and the supervisor went inside to get more equipment for the yard work and when he came back outside, Tyler was gone. All that was left was the broom he was using.

ETA: Actually, the broom is missing as well that he was using to sweep. No one actually saw him run away. The supervisor came back outside and he was gone.

The Last Seen chart indicates he is a runaway as well. Looks like he 'pulled one over' on the 'Authorities,' possibly with help from a 'fellow detainee' (although looks to be a female: question: were there females at this group home?)

Any updates on this matter? Has Tyler been located?

Thanks,
Soulscape

More information released regarding Alexandria Lowitzer, which I learned thanks to Nancy Grace. Although this missing girl exited the school bus "thirty feet" from her house, she then went to the Hamburger Barn to get her pay check. That is important to the investigation and the charting because Neptune at the work place is implicated, most definitely. So look into that situation rather than someone on the street being the responsible party. It is interesting that so often when someone is walking from A to B, like the child in Missouri, Elizabeth Olten, it is not a stranger but someone known that commits a crime on the person.

I believe the information for the last seen for Mary Lazzara may be in the 'case request' thread- I'll go see if I can locate it.

Here is what we have for Mary Lazzara (the case is from the doenetwork, I came across it in the general forum). Thanks for anything you may come up with:
Mary Lazzara
Missing since about 1939 from Gary, Lake County, Indiana
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: March 15, 1915
* Age at Time of Disappearance: about 24 years old
* Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Black hair; brown eyes.
* Fingerprints: Not Available
* Dentals: Not Available

Circumstances of Disappearance:
Lazzara was last seen leaving for work in Gary, Indiana in about 1939. She never returned home or was ever heard from again. There is no record of her in the FBI database.

By progression, Ali's Sun, Mercury and Saturn have all come together in sorrowful Pisces. This all conjoins while her progr. Moon is in II of the walking child. Her progr. Pluto and lunar node are 28° Scorpio square her captor, 28° Aquarius. Further, her progr. Mars is at the solstice point of her natal Jupiter, the money angle again. Remember, Neptune not only rules her Houses 7 & 8 and is placed in her employment House but the ruler of her employment House opposes her rising Saturn retrograde.

Her ruler, Mercury is in a panic at 9° Taurus of crisis and is restrained, confined, held in the enclosure depicted by the intercept. But she is combust the Sun and retrograde, no match for the brute strength he applies. Despite being used up and drawn through a knothole, Ali is seeing red, Mercury square Mars.

That carefree Moon of activity in House 2 Libra is bent only on picking up her check at the Burger Barn but is just minutes from entering Via Combusta or the fiery star path where bad things happen. Late in June, Jupiter will reach the antiscion of rising Saturn in the disappearance chart.

Hi Frigga,

I apologize for not letting you know that I had already looked here in the forum and on Doe before I posted. I thought that somebody may have had more information than just an approximate year for when she went missing.

Under the circumstances I think that Leomoon has done about as much as anyone could.

Bob

By progression, Ali's Sun, Mercury and Saturn have all come together in sorrowful Pisces. This all conjoins while her progr. Moon is in II of the walking child. Her progr. Pluto and lunar node are 28° Scorpio square her captor, 28° Aquarius. Further, her progr. Mars is at the solstice point of her natal Jupiter, the money angle again. Remember, Neptune not only rules her Houses 7 & 8 and is placed in her employment House but the ruler of her employment House opposes her rising Saturn retrograde.

Her ruler, Mercury is in a panic at 9° Taurus of crisis and is restrained, confined, held in the enclosure depicted by the intercept. But she is combust the Sun and retrograde, no match for the brute strength he applies. Despite being used up and drawn through a knothole, Ali is seeing red, Mercury square Mars.

That carefree Moon of activity in House 2 Libra is bent only on picking up her check at the Burger Barn but is just minutes from entering Via Combusta or the fiery star path where bad things happen. Late in June, Jupiter will reach the antiscion of rising Saturn in the disappearance chart.

Are there any natal charts posted for missing Ali Lowitzer? Her date of birth

I did find this one:
Alexandria Lowitzer Exits Her School Bus, Not Seen Again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Moon is highly important to resolving this mystery; she rules the day and the hour and she is "coming up", since she is found in the first quadrant and in the H. of the near future. That is unfortunate because she has chosen not to lend insight, information nor assistance in the disappearance of this sixteen year old high school student.

Very prominent is the sharp quincunx between First House Saturn and Neptune ruling the House of "The Other". The 150° aspect means the relationship between Alexandria and this person was on April 26, in the process of reforming on a less friendly basis (understatement). Neptune's mutual reception is good for Neptune but not for Alexandria. Mars opposite the Part of Fortune is unlucky, a very sour note.

Of course it is not good but instead, dangerous to have the same planet, Neptune, ruling both The Other and the House of homicide, mystery, investigation, complicated matters.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...anishes001.jpg

I would agree in this case with the parents, that Ali is not a runaway child.

The indicators for an abduction include the following:
1) Saturn in the 1st house of Ali – and opposing the 7th house of another Uranus same degree within one minute
2) Mars in the 12th house of an ambush (behind the scene)
3) Mars opposes the Part of Fortune in the 6th house
4) Part of Fortune squares Mercury (Ali) and the Sun in the 9th house
5) Ruler of this Chart is Mercury, so Ali placed in the 9th and was taken away far from her home, some travel of a longer distance here.
6) Venus is conjunct the MC within 30 minutes and conjuncts “The Weeping Sisters”
7) 8th House cusp is at the Anaretic 29th degree and doesn’t fare well for her longevity
8) 5th house of impulse and children, contains Pluto which square the Saturn in the 1st house and squares Uranus in the 7th
9) The Nodes are 5th to `11th, with the South Node in the same house (11th) “circumstances allowed for this abduction” and SN in this house with Moira
10) And Atropos

alilowitzerlastseenchar.gif

Alexandra Lowitzer:

Many worrisome and critical positions in this chart:
Critical cusps include:
Cusp of 2nd house 29th Anaretic Degree
Cusp of 3rd house 29th “ “ (the school bus house)
Cusp of 4th I/C 1°Sag
Cusp of 10th MC 1°Gem “Weeping Sisters”
Cusp of 7th (the other) 3°Pisces “Fomalhaut” suggests, this case will become “An Immortal Name” in the newspapers, and missing posters

Of Note: in the 6th Hs. is POF conjunct “Armus” at 11AQ – denotes, Lying and unstableness – I think someone lied to her to gain her trust
(12th hs Mars)

The Last Seen chart indicates he is a runaway as well. Looks like he 'pulled one over' on the 'Authorities,' possibly with help from a 'fellow detainee' (although looks to be a female: question: were there females at this group home?)

Any updates on this matter? Has Tyler been located?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tyler is still missing, but the family was finally able to get LE to reclassify his status as missing/at risk and are now releasing the information in the media.

Here are a few links:

http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=82266

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/crime/archives/2010/05/sacramento-sher-23.html

www.kcra.com/news/23688233/detail.html

To answer your question, yes there are females at the group home. It is co-ed.

Thank you

Leomoon I wonder if you could take a look at Sunday's charts and see if there is anything that may support the involvement of a female in her going missing. A love triangle, jealousy. A female who did not want her to come back to Tallahassee from Georgia? Thx!

Chart: Phone call from sister @ noon- post 689 Case Briefings
sundayblomberghnooncall.gif

Hi Leomoon,

Thought I would let you know Sunday was found deceased today in Georgia. Herman Evan's has been charged and is in police custody. Herman is the husband of Ruby Canoly-Evans and Sunday was living in their home in Tifton when she disappeared.
Herman Evans
(Age 44)

Birth Date: 04/25/1966

Well Knox, all I can say is your intuition was on target!

I guess it's safe now, to show the Astrology:

HE:

His natal Sun is conjunct Mars within one degree (very very close) and semi square to Venus, so it’s possible he’s a hot head type. Venus in Pisces in his chart may give over to affairs as it’s square Jupiter and opoposes Uranus, and Pluto to easily so.
I’d probably bet on it.

As far as Sunday’s disappeareace goes, on that day , April 22nd, for HE’s chart, he did have some contact with the Transiting planets such as Uranus was applying a conjunction to his natal Saturn (pressure to act) Transiting Jupiter conjunct his natal Chiron
More worrisome for him, as a suspect IF he became one, I’d say he’d be a very strong one because Algol that day was conj. Transiting Venus at 26Taurus and his North Node
Is 25 Taurus.
Seems strong to me…..for some involvement.

Natal Sunrise (H.E.) Suspect in custody:

sundaybmurdererhermane.gif

Thank you Leomoon. Just curious and for future reference; Sometimes I know certain perps have in their charts something that shows a certain affinity for perversion, i.e., *advertiser censored* or other sexual deviancy. Do you see any of that in his? Looking at motive ...

Also, it is being said further arrests may be forthcoming and that two men were seen in the woods burning a couch from the home Sunday was living and presumably murdered in. Do you see that he had help or worked in tandem with another man? (I asked earlier about a female).

Thank you Leomoon. Just curious and for future reference; Sometimes I know certain perps have in their charts something that shows a certain affinity for perversion, i.e., *advertiser censored* or other sexual deviancy. Do you see any of that in his? Looking at motive ...

Also, it is being said further arrests may be forthcoming and that two men were seen in the woods burning a couch from the home Sunday was living and presumably murdered in. Do you see that he had help or worked in tandem with another man? (I asked earlier about a female).

As for sexual deviancy? I do not think we know of certain traits that can be tracked in a natal chart because of free will...a person's will is often
what keeps them in line. They may have afflictions galore, but will power can be a mighty strong deterrent.

Certain affinity for *advertiser censored*, etc. potentially can be anywhere in one's natal chart.
There are the fixed stars that afflict certain "otherwise" okay planets and aspects and then "bam" that star afflicts and maligns to counter the goodness that is there. It's all a state of one's free will and how she or he applies it.

Take a male I know about for example, a Scorpio Moon square Mars, square Saturn square Neptune and ... had these positions and was addicted in many respects to this all his life. It caused havoc for his family and himself.

However, this is certainly not at all "a signature",.....as it's very individualistic and again, a matter of self-control as well.

Bob Crane the actor of Hogan's Heros fame was a "known" hedonist who died was murdered by someone, no doubt connected via his known dalliances with the women he frequented, took offense. They arrested one man, took him to trial (an old acquaintance) but he was eventually acquitted, so the case remains officially unsolved.
As for his great affinity and love of *advertiser censored*?

Crane had Moon conjunct "Algol" and Neptune (imagination ) square his Moon
Mars was quincunx to Saturn (two malefics in inharmonious aspect to each other)
Mars conjunct Jupiter
Mars at 11 Taurus
Pluto was square Uranus and Uranus square to Mercury (quirkiness)

And certainly not to be overlooked, he had BML (Black Moon) at 25 Scorpio (a critical degree) opposing that maligned and afflicted Moon and
BML square Neptune

Here is his chart:

(click it and it will open on a separate page from the bio) then when you x it out, the page goes back to the biography

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Crane,_Bob

Notice too, that although H.E. has a nice Trine from Neptune to Saturn and a harmonious Trine from Neptune to Venus and even a Sextile to his Uranus,
his Neptune itself, is severly afflicted by a critical degree in Scorpio, the degree known for a "Definite Loss"

This is a relative term, but all too often, it's VERY literal as well.

Kayleah's body was found a week ago, I went back through the posts about her and once again I must say you guys are amazing. I am 1000 percent sure her ex boyfriend is responsible and after reviewing your charts I do beleive they support this fact. She stated about her ex that he was a stalker freak and she had stopped seeing him in January.He has been charged with sexual assult against her and he stated in his affidavit to the police that KW would ask him to abuse her during sex. They were stating pretty early that this was a homicide so there must have been pretty revealing indications, which would be consistant with the charts of a violent sexual assult. This guy seemed to be obsessed with her, and he was much older than her. I do beleive that he did have the makings of a serial killer. It was stated that the chart looked similar to Chelsea King which to me is signifigant, because Gardner apparently felt rejected by woman and that was his motive. Kayleah's ex was recently kicked out by his mom and was kicked out by Kayleah's mom and then was dumped by Kayleah, he was rejected and someone who is obsessed and rejected makes a for a very toxic enviroment.

Thanks again for the charts you guys were right on again. I know he has not been charged but I beleive he will be very soon it all seems to fit perfectly with the charts. Great Job!!!

This child was born with SUN partile conjunct MERCURY 03 Cancer, with both partile inconjunct natal PLUTO 03 Sagittarius.

Transit PLUTO 05 Capricorn currently afflicts the entire natal set-up.

Additionally transit PLUTO is the focal point of a T-square involving SUN (Lord 1 Kayleah) and SATURN (co-ruler Lord 7 the Perp).

Event CERES at 01 Capricorn conjoins Event PLUTO 05 Capricorn, the midpoint of which sorely afflicts Kayleah's natal SUN 03 Cancer.

PLUTO-CERES often symbolizes kidnapping (with sexual intent). In this chart, we see that marker in the 5th House of the Child (Kayleah's 1st House if we turn the chart). With this marker square the SUN (Lord 1), it is double confirmation she is the target and the victim.

The Last Seen Ascendant 25 Leo is the exact same degree as Kayleah's Secondary Progressed MOON (based on sunrise natal). With Lord 1 SUN posited in the 8th House of Death square the evil PLUTO-CERES in the 5th House of the Child, and SERPENTIS (19 Scorpio), the 'cursed degree of the cursed sign,' at the 4th House End of the Matter cusp, the outcome, unfortunately, looks bleaker than bleak.

Sadly,
Soulscape

I did prepare the chart for transfer here from photobucket, so I will go ahead and provide it.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal Cases/KayleahLeavesHome001.jpg

Sunrise Chart for Kayleah:
Day of disappearance: TR Saturn 0Libra 49min. applying to natal Mars at 2Libra45min.
TR Atropos (cuts the ties) conjunct TR Mars both at 0-1 Leo (Chelsea King had this degree too with TR Mars I believe) (violence or homocide with the 0-1deg.Leo) is quite possible.

TR Mars and Atropos also squares her natal Atropos which is 3Taurus.

Her natal Venus at 25 Cancer (Pollux and critical) opposes 29 deg.Capricorn (rx) Neptune which is Anaretic
She is probably very trusting and vulnerable .

Pluto inconjunct the Sun and Mercury and squares her Moon. Her Sun and Mercury are combust within 20 minutes of each other at 3Cancer.

From just the transits alone, it doesn’t appear likely that she is still alive,
But certainly she was abducted and isn’t on a bus trying to get to California.
More likely IF that were the motive to see her dad, she took a fateful and agonizing
Ride as a vulnerable trusting naïve child might.

today's news:
http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100401/NEWS/100409981/1051&ParentProfile=1001

She had a boyfriend at one time, but he has been questioned by police and is not considered a person of interest at this time, according to Tymkowych, who added that he wasn't sure of the boyfriend's age. The girl's father has not been in touch with the family for several years and is now living in California.

Tymkowych said 25 Greeley police officers are involved in the case, some searching the neighborhoods around her house, some searching U.S. 34 Bypass, which passes in front of the family apartment building in the 2800 block of 28th Street. Her destination Sunday was near the Greeley Mall, which is across the bypass and east of the family home.

Scent dogs have been brought in, but despite the efforts, there's been no trace of Kayleah.

Last seen by her mother leaving for a party:

3:40PM
The Rising sign for the Last Seen chart is in a degree of homocide. 25Leo.
With the Sun at 8Aries, the event itself may have been quite violent. The Sun in Aries in the 8th house of death is also square Pluto, and Pluto in the 5th house of children is square to Uranus (abducted) and square to Saturn. Mars at 2Leo squares Venus in late Aries.
Actually all this Aries and a Virgo Moon with Mars in Leo and Jupiter in Pisces are all signs and locations (degrees) I’m sure you are all already quite familiar with.
This is a harsh chart. All this fire energy with the Leo Ascendent – speaks volumes.
Saturn at 0 Libra is VERY critical in this Cardinal Sign, and exalted in the sign at the same time., opposing Uranus and the Sun suggests that he is getting away with this crime

Saturn may even suggest it being an older man, someone who seemed like the authority to young Kayleah.

To find his true colors however, we look to the 7th house cusp, and Aquarius is on the cusp hence the Ruler Uranus conj. "Scheat"a great misfortune - in the 8th, co-ruled by Saturn (the original ruler of AQ before Uranus was discovered and assigned) in the 2nd (older male?)
Look at Neptune conjunct the cusp of the 7th and Chiron (the inner wound) here.

This man fooled this little girl into believing something about him, that was incredulous (Neptune) probably, and it’s possible she met him on the internet? After all, she was a lonely little girl from all appearance (broken home, foster home at times, etc)
Did she have siblings?

Near the home (4th house and the cusp of the 4th), we see the I/C at 18Scorpio a very critical degree in Scorpio, as well which Charubel called "The Evil Degree"
As suggesting it was a black & white issue here. Pallas at 22 Scorpio (the do or die)
With the “black & white”…may suggest that she thought she didn’t have any kind of say in the matter.

This person seemed to be the authority for her.

I hope they solve this case quickly because we might have a serial killer on the loose in Colorado if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!