Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/OttawaMurderontheFifteenthFloor001.jpghttp://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/OttawaMurderinApartmentBuilding001.jpg

The time this victim was discovered is by far the most important event from which to examine the wheel of the heavens and the planetary array. "About 11 p.m." is insufficiently accurate, however and the horoscope cannot be more revealing than the information on which it is based. I was hoping for more than an approximation and that is the reason for the delay. Since this crime occurred going on six years ago, we probably are not going to get better information.

We have opened a new thread dedicated to the PATRICIA KIMMI case.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97763"]Forensic Astrology - PATRICIA KIMMI- last seen 11/6/09 Horton, Kansas - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

.​

so the synopsis says that the perp is someone that pat had lost patience with? had she only lost patience with this person within just that exchange? or lost patience with overall or for sometime? do you think it would tend to be more like the guy that was interested in her and she didnt return the sentiment? or more like her ex-husband and anything relating to that relationship? any ideas about searching? TIA, the chart interpretations help me to not think in endless circles!

snipped respectfully....
'unstable acting out and an obstinate struggle with hissing and spitting.'

So,
the person who abducted Patricia K
was highly stressed and
there was a big fight, struggle,
and
then ...
does the hissing and spitting refer to the way a snake would attack?
(am I reading that correctly)

and then
'someone loses her head'... out of patience... and exhausted her resources'
'entity is totally weak and unable to defend herself'

We know Patricia was abducted.
Does this mean Patricia is no longer with us?
Will she be found?

And
was this a stranger abduction or
someone known to Patricia and her family?

Thank you so much for this chart briefing.

The icon I use for Pluto is similar to some others. For me, it doesn't make sense to use glyphs for all the planets but alphabet letters for Pluto. What is THAT?! Anyway, I am also not alone in using that particular Pluto symbol & I do not have any copyright on it. Try it, you may like it.

Yes, you are correct about (D). It is not making exact aspects to anything in the chart except Neptune whose solstice point it is.

Tuba:
Thank you so much for the further clarification of
Patricia Kimmi's chart.
It helped clarify things in my mind.

ot: Patricia is a few years younger than me and it shows
me that a seemingly normal woman with loving children
and friends could be subject to an abduction.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/ChristinaWhittakerMissing001.jpg

(D) or the Part of Death, is 25:54 Capricorn conjunct the north node of the Moon but not at the identical degree, so that is a thin faint ray of hope.

The chart is somewhat unusual in that the planets are under the earth, save for the bar fights and the people Christina ran into on Broadway, outside Rookies' Bar. That means much is hidden from public view and indeed, we know little of the events after she left. The chart does not support or refute the sightings in Illinois. Mercury of wait people conjunct Christina, the Sun, sextile Part of Fortune may represent the cafe encounter in Illinois.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/DuckHunterVanishes001.jpg

Please note on the chart, left hand margin, that the Moon thinking wildly on a critical degree is also contraparallel Pluto the planet that ambushed this victim. All the venal foul play suspected here for these many years is firmly substantiated by the chart. Jerry's own Pluto was precisely squared by the Sun on this December 16 morning. Pluto blind sided him, a dead cert.

Two more factors direct us to the wife. Mercury rules her and is out of bounds, thus committing an extreme act based on wild thoughts. Mercury viewed from the Sun is on the Fixed Star Antares of flaming violence. There is much more about the spouse under the chart itself.

J. M. Williams had protections built into his chart. His Sun was conjunct Spica, a wonderful Fixed Star and Jupiter was just a few degrees from his Sun. But Mars was exactly square that Jupiter and Mars was very harmful in the event of December 16. The victim's own Moon was in late Sagittarius, falling atop the rising planets of the event and implicating the wife, once again.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/DuckHunterVanishes001.jpg

Please note on the chart, left hand margin, that the Moon thinking wildly on a critical degree is also contraparallel Pluto the planet that ambushed this victim. All the venal foul play suspected here for these many years is firmly substantiated by the chart. Jerry's own Pluto was precisely squared by the Sun on this December 16 morning. Pluto blind sided him, a dead cert.

Two more factors direct us to the wife. Mercury rules her and is out of bounds, thus committing an extreme act based on wild thoughts. Mercury viewed from the Sun is on the Fixed Star Antares of flaming violence. There is much more about the spouse under the chart itself.

J. M. Williams had protections built into his chart. His Sun was conjunct Spica, a wonderful Fixed Star and Jupiter was just a few degrees from his Sun. But Mars was exactly square that Jupiter and Mars was very harmful in the event of December 16. The victim's own Moon was in late Sagittarius, falling atop the rising planets of the event and implicating the wife, once again.

I can not thank you enough for this quick action.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/HElliotLeavesMarsingIdaho001.jpg

This map charts the fatal hitch hike. Observing what he or she did, the Chevron cashier should have taken the lic. plate. Marsing is where 95, hy. 29 and the Snake River converge. I believe truck driver deposited her 147 miles from Marsing. By the traditional method, he would have gone north into a wooded area but I'm not comfortable with that direction at the moment.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/HElliotLeavesMarsingIdaho001.jpg

This map charts the fatal hitch hike. Observing what he or she did, the Chevron cashier should have taken the lic. plate. Marsing is where 95, hy. 29 and the Snake River converge. I believe truck driver deposited her 147 miles from Marsing. By the traditional method, he would have gone north into a wooded area but I'm no comfortable with that direction at the moment.

thank-you tuba for such a quick chart - but such a sad one, her poor folks. why do kids have to do this stuff?? such a waste of a perfectly good life...

I have never heard of forensic astrology until just now so please forgive me for my ignorance. Tuba is there a laymen's way of reading your chart or is it extremely complicated for someone like myself? With all respect how accurate are these charts?

In lay terms, the truck driver who offered a ride to Hailey had evil intentions. Her hesitancy came from the wise inner voice, saying "Don't do this!" But the cashier noticed that this girl was reluctant to board the truck & should have taken the license number.

In lay terms, the truck driver who offered a ride to Hailey had evil intentions. Her hesitancy came from the wise inner voice, saying "Don't do this!" But the cashier noticed that this girl was reluctant to board the truck & should have taken the license number.

Thanks for this. I can't view the charts here at work because they are blocked, so I appreciate the breakdown of information. It doesn't sound good for Hailey, but I'm keeping my prayers going out for her and her family.

Has there ever been a chart done for Kara Kopetsky? I would be extremely interested in that.

Thanks Tuba; any more info you can give us on the whereabouts of this man?

The likeliest time to apprehend this man is on or about Christmas Eve. In the earlier days of that week he returns to the area, i.e., Western Idaho in the vicinity of the Snake River. That is the plan.

The likeliest time to apprehend this man is on or about Christmas Eve. In the earlier days of that week he returns to the area, i.e., Western Idaho in the vicinity of the Snake River. That is the plan.

So maybe he has family in that area since he will most likely be there christmas eve?

does the chart show what kind of occupation he may have? they were trying to read the writing on his shirt and thought he might be in iron work.
Could he be a over the road truck driver?

I am happy to announce that these forensic astrology charts are NOT accurate; Hailey Elliott was found alive and safe today!! Praise GOD!!!!!!!!!!

I am happy to announce that these forensic astrology charts are NOT accurate; Hailey Elliott was found alive and safe today!! Praise GOD!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! Thankyou so much for letting us know...will go read her regular thread now. Thank God she is ok! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper