Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leomoon, remember the Venus occultaion? It was as perverse as (almost) any chart I've seen. IC 28:35 Gemini. Asteroid "Melpomene" 29:38 Gemini. Saturn 28 Virgo, square MC & IC, opposing Ascendent, inconjunct Neptune 28 Aquarius, AND, conjunt Vertex (fate) 28 Virgo. Sun 25:27 Taurus, conjunct Caput Algol (losing your head). Venus 25 Gemini conjunct Moon, trine BML 25 Aquarius.
And lets not forget Uranus 29 Pisces on the Asc. square "Melpomene".

Now the 6am body discovered has Venus 29 Gemini (young girl) conjunct the Venus Occultation's 29 degree "Melpomene."

Yikes! This VO chart does not make me happy!! Gives me the shivers!

Leomoon, remember the Venus occultaion? It was as perverse as (almost) any chart I've seen. IC 28:35 Gemini. Asteroid "Melpomene" 29:38 Gemini. Saturn 28 Virgo, square MC & IC, opposing Ascendent, inconjunct Neptune 28 Aquarius, AND, conjunt Vertex (fate) 28 Virgo. Sun 25:27 Taurus, conjunct Caput Algol (losing your head). Venus 25 Gemini conjunct Moon, trine BML 25 Aquarius.
And lets not forget Uranus 29 Pisces on the Asc. square "Melpomene".

Now the 6am body discovered has Venus 29 Gemini (young girl) conjunct the Venus Occultation's 29 degree "Melpomene."

Yikes! This VO chart does not make me happy!! Gives me the shivers!

Well, I'm not too sure what to make of a Venus occultation but we did compare it to the natal of Steven Koechner as I recall now.
From this comparison, we saw a Mars conjunct Mars synastry for Steven with the Venus O. chart, we also saw a Saturn & Vertex (VO) conj. Steven's Saturn
and of course, we still are hoping for some resolution to his case.

Here is the synastry to compare the VO with Kayleah's natal (sunrise cht.)
However, the POF , BML as well as the Vertex are all correct , on the VO because we know the time it occurred exactly.

For Kayleah -The Vertex & Saturn in the VO chart, on the D/C conjuncts her Mars whereas,
POF & BML in the VO conj. her Jupiter.

(Look at the Yod with Pluto between the Synastry) I redid the chart using Venus Occultation in Greeley Colo.

I've not studied or observed these enough to have a real opinion yet on the VO and the resolution of murder cases, but we can start with this one as well, observing and waiting for Steven's case to be resolved.

venusoccwithkayleahnata.gif

The Moon is highly important to resolving this mystery; she rules the day and the hour and she is "coming up", since she is found in the first quadrant and in the H. of the near future. That is unfortunate because she has chosen not to lend insight, information nor assistance in the disappearance of this sixteen year old high school student.

Very prominent is the sharp quincunx between First House Saturn and Neptune ruling the House of "The Other". The 150° aspect means the relationship between Alexandria and this person was on April 26, in the process of reforming on a less friendly basis (understatement). Neptune's mutual reception is good for Neptune but not for Alexandria. Mars opposite the Part of Fortune is unlucky, a very sour note.

Of course it is not good but instead, dangerous to have the same planet, Neptune, ruling both The Other and the House of homicide, mystery, investigation, complicated matters.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/SpringHighSchoolStudentVanishes001.jpg

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2169dfin.html

We do not have her time of birth, and that certainly would aid us in finding out what houses to assign as well as what time of the year (her new Solar Year birthday), specific events may occur. Cadent, Succeedent and Angular Houses all are instrumental to help define a time period.

We must then, ignore the houses, afterall, they really are just a man-made invention, therefore, it’s more about the Stars, and planets themselves, we need to be concerned with and the interplay in the heavens that they design to reflect the consciousnes, and not necessarily get too overwrapped up with houses anyway! Of couse they are wonderful to have, as the Ascendent is very very important in Astrology, but when we don’t have the time of birth, we can still see a lot, as I’ll outline here, with caveat of course concerning the vital Ascendent itself.

What we can tell then, by ignoring the houses in the Sunrise chart, is that Mary was due that year, to expose herself, in some fashion to the secrets or the illusions she harbored, yet weren’t previously exposed in the outer world necessarily.

She was a dreamer, Double Pisces, with a good head about her, Mercury in Aquarius, quincunx Neptune….doing a disservice to her Neptunian emotions as her mindset was really in the nebulous framework of Neptune and not seeing the forest for the trees or the potential of violence in her life. She may have been one we call, “in denial” much of the time. Or she may have been a very religious person as well, who kept her feelings well within her, seldom letting out her deep felt emotions until some event or challenge exposed them to the outer world.

She may have had a secret life going on as well, Venus in AQ the 10th degree and wasn’t one who was up front or honest with this inner life (Armus the fixed star, conjuncts Venus) and is perhaps the midpoint of her Venus/Uranus conjunction.
(this is why the houses would help asecertain if this was so).....
Hence, lies, spitefulness or some type of nagging was prevelant in the life., or
Did this come out in the marriage?

We don’t know, but what we do know is that in the S/R chart for 1939, (her birthday)
She would have a transit of Juno transiting over her natal Neptune that year and having an impact on her in one way or another, and depending upon which house it fell into, would have been potentially instrumental in bringing out the secrets to the foreground or bringing about an internal
consternation concerning her plight in life wanting a change.

In looking for some of the natal promises to her, we see that her Ceres is one, at 1Aries, a cardinal sign so is critical for her, as is that Armus connected to Venus/Uranus,
And certainly not least, perhaps first is the position of her Jupiter at 9Pisces conjunct fixed star “Skat” a degree of murder.

Not all people however, with Skat prevelant in their natal charts will be murdered, but we call this a critical degree for a reason. Mainly I’d refer to this as a “Fatal degree of suffering”as it opposes a star known as the “body in the ditch” degree in Virgo. Therefore, not a great place to have one’s planets aligned here.

Sunrise Chart:

marylazzaramissingfrom1.gif

Solar Year Birthday: (ignore the houses)

marylazzaramissingsolar.gif

Tertiary (minor) Progressions :

marylazzaramissingterti.gif

Within one degree to the natal , is how we should use the Teritiary minor progressions to see the potential impact.
With this in mind, we see that Atropos is 8 deg. Cancer within a degree or less of her natal Moira.(death asteroids)
We see that Progressed Saturn as well is within one degree of her natal Neptune.
Her Progressed Juno (marriage partner or one she would see as such perhaps drawn to or even a jealous person, )
Is now at 0Capricorn and as such, opposes that very critical 0 degree
Cancer Pluto she was born to.

For Mary, Sun prog. To 8Capricorn conj. “Facies”, an inharmonious star. Read the writeup about this star at Skyscript, excerpted here:

The cluster in the forehead of the Archer, which Ptolemy likens to the influence of the Sun and Mars includes Facies. This, like the point of the Arrow, is associated with blindness, defective sight; and, as is generally the case with nebulous clusters, sickness, accidents or a violent death.

Venus prog. To 9SAG, a degree of murder and at the very least, angry moments abundant because 9 Sag, is conjunct “Antares” (Anti-Aries) and invites psychologically some violence and anger into the life even if unaware of this consciously.

Saturn progressed to 28Cancer 37min. rx – a critical degree at the end of the sign (her natal Neptune is 27 deg.48min. RX btw, in Cancer and had a quincunx to Mercury)

Juno (marriage or one she would see as potential partners with potential jealousy here ) which I mention as being in Virgo in her natal, is now prog. to a critical 0 Capricorn and opposes Pluto (destruction) 0 Cancer

Chiron and Pallas both move to self-undoing degrees…………

Jupiter precariously progressed to do battle at 25Aries, with the aspects of a battle., square Mars, Saturn Neptune and Mercury , with another inharmonious aspect to Venus.
However, we will just count only, the square to Mercury because it’s within one degree as impinging upon her consciousness now.

We can only imagine of course, the mindset that propelled Mary to her destination.
She was upset that year, she was upset with the marriage (if she had one), and she was ready to do battle towards her needs as she saw them to be.

Lachesis the asteroid of Greek myth which “measures the life”, is conjunct Venus conjunct “Antares”…..and that’s the end of Mary as the lifeblood of the personality,
Prog. Sun conj. Facies now opposes natal Moira in 1939.

Note: remember, Mary’s natal promises, and she was born with her
Sun square to Pluto for inner struggles that will need to manifest for transformation along the lines of control or maniuplative behaviors. (whether from her or others towards her) the struggle is hers to bear.
And the progressions also brings Atropos into conjunction with Moira

Thank you Leomoon, a lot of interesting information even without Mary's actual birth time. I wonder if Unique Astrologer sees this, if he can work his magic in his calculations to come up with one?

So, since you know I have been lurking for a LONG time and am just now dipping me feet in the waters of Astrology, am I correct in my assumption that she died possibly violently at the hand of a partner or maybe even her own? Suicide?

I will probably need to re read what you posted about five times before it even begins to become clear to me! That's where I will be. I do think that on top of studying basic Astrology that this really is the best way to learn!

Thank you Leomoon, a lot of interesting information even without Mary's actual birth time. I wonder if Unique Astrologer sees this, if he can work his magic in his calculations to come up with one?

So, since you know I have been lurking for a LONG time and am just now dipping me feet in the waters of Astrology, am I correct in my assumption that she died possibly violently at the hand of a partner or maybe even her own? Suicide?

I will probably need to re read what you posted about five times before it even begins to become clear to me! That's where I will be. I do think that on top of studying basic Astrology that this really is the best way to learn!

I have been studying and collecting suicide charts for a very long time now.
I don't believe we can see or detect when someone dies, whether it was a suicide, however, we can detect whether or not someone is "at risk".....depending upon the vibrations that I call a "pile up" in the natal charts.

I don't see where Mary was "at risk" for suicide.
However, it's always possible, because there is Free Will for each soul.

Sometimes, someone can be so depressed even unconsciously so, as I mentioned in the reading, that they may put themselves in "harm's way"without truly being cognizant they are doing so.
This may be a death wish come true, through a catalyst for same.

It's not really a far out concept really, as the FBI has a Behavioral Science Dept. devoting a section to "Victims" and their mentality during and around the time they go missing.

There are too many cases of people doing this, not to study it seriously when it is found out that some were "at the end of their rope" or even seriously depressed or often we even see, people say about that, "They were just getting their life back in order"....when this occurred.

It's not a cut and dried science to tell us.

As an example, I was looking at my saved charts of suicides and came upon one that has not truly ever been satisfactorily decided one way or another "murder or suicide".

Kurt Cobain the lead singer of Nirvana.

His Sun progressed to 28Pisces (Scheat conjuncts natal Venus and Saturn )
over his 7th house of marriage.
His natal Pluto conjunct the ASC conj. Uranus Mars squared Jupiter (big into drugs) and his Mars was at the critical 21st degree of Scorpio
(a definite loss)

Now was he murdered as many believe, or did he kill himself with the shotgun?

We'll never know for sure. (imo)

He knows and God knows. And if murdered, the killer knows, but we will not know. What we DO know, is his natal was very suceptible to intense anguish,misfortune and loss.

http://www.justiceforkurt.com/help/websites/flyer/wizard/black/3/index.html

OK, this one tugged at my heartstrings, but the charts really don't speak to me very much, so I'm hoping others will respond to them too.

Jupiter conj. Uranus in the 5th house of children, is her son taking flight,
And the 4th house is the place that he abscounded from.

The Black Moon Lilith, Neptune (disappearing act ) and Chiron (pain)
Tells the tale that he wasn’t liking at all the enviornment (opposed to Mars)

Look at so many late degree planets here, including the Vertex.

11th house Saturn quincunx to Neptune in the 4th, the runaway runs to an older person
in the house of friendships. But Sun conjuncts Algol in the 7th house of known relationships and it’s not in a good position with this fixed star…for harmony in any way.
Sun squares Mars and squares Neptune, so he is angry (Mars) and wanting to hide (Neptune) not thinking straight.
The Moon in the 9th, is quincunx to Ceres and Pluto, and may suggest that emotions run high to control this boy, yet he isn’t one to be told what to do or listen to anyone or wishing to be nurtured by anyone in any way.
Moon is trine to Uranus and Jupiter, in the child’s house 5th indicating Tyler is not in the mood to bond with anyone as Neptune rules the 5th found in the 3rd and is not communicating (BML in the 3rd) and square to the Sun , just plain angry
(opposition to Mars at the MC)

IF you do find him this weekend, I’d suggest you not be too hard on him because he is already a very angry young person, who feels that he needs to control his own destiny and is very antagonistic towards others who try to control him.

With his natal Moon conjunct Pluto in Scorpio the definite loss degree for the Moon,
He is in need of psychological counseling more then most, yet will hold a lot of revenge and anger towards those who try to help him now.

He probably feels the mother (*Moon square Saturn) tries to control him and he is adament about not letting her do so.
He probably feels the father (*Sun quincunx Moon, square Mars Uranus and Neptune)
Is either not there for him, or is a mean person himself, one who skirts the law and therefore, this boy feels he can do likewise.

According to his natal chart, it appears he is rebelling against the father figure or lack of one.
With Jupiter in the 12th house opposed to Venus he may have some luck on his side at least a guardian angel watching over him as Jupiter in the 12th tends towards escaping harm ultimately.
With his freedoms for awhile some luck…possibly hoping he can stay hidden until he is 18 and then free of the family restraints on him. However, with Saturn approaching his 12th house cusp sooner then later, it may mean he will return to a halfway house or be institutionalized in the not too distant future.

This is not your average 17 yr. old, he is tough, street smart, resilient and angry.
Uranus conj. Neptune in the 3rd suggests he skirts authority and I wouldn’t be surprised if
He took drugs and that is what landed him in the group house to begin with.

He has a very keen observant mind however, and will do what he needs to do to get by
In life, and definitely isn’t a throw away.
He is smart, intelligent but very lost in his own anger.

If found, he would respond best to praise in the future, rather then the harsher hand of discipline.He doesn't like to be talked down to. Of couse he needs self-discipline, but first he needs to calm down
And see that he is a worthwhile human being and feel like it too.
As an Aries, he needs lots of praise to feel good about himself, he wants to be seen and heard, and gets angry being second place or 3rd. (that won’t do) and he’ll rebel.

With proper counseling I think he could make a turn around, but
Not without a lot of emotional work both from himself and with a good counselor who is use to working with wayward teens. Again, he’s very angry feels abused by the world, and holds these feelings in , and it looks like its with the father mainly, or lack of one.
He wants to be both noticed and appreciated but feels he is neither.
So, he’s angry at the world.

I pray the mother finds her son soon,
but do feel he will be okay, if not and find some accomodating shelter for himself with acquaintences he has made in the past.
He may even call his mother, as the aspects to the Moon aren’t really bad natally, they are quite harmonious with mother, other then the degree of his moon itself, he seems to get along okay with mom and understands she is there for him.
He just rebels against what he sees as a heavy handed approach.

tylervillanuevaranawayf.gif

tylerphonecalltomother.gif

Thanks Leomoon, (the Thanks button just wasn't enough) I think you read Tyler's chart quite well. I hope things turn out for him, he has so much promise... there are some definite reminders of my teenage-self in your description, and you are spot on that with some kindness, support and the guidance of an experienced counselor things could turn out rather well for this young man. By the way, if you are interested I could offer you two suicide charts for your study with accurate feedback and knowledge for both- I hope this doesn't sound macabre, I think that it holds valuable research insight-PM me if you are interested~ Katrina

Thank you so much Leomoon for taking the time to do Tyler's chart. The family thanks you as well. Your time and knowledge is greatly appreciated. We are all praying for Tyler and his safety and the chart sure does offer us hope. God Bless.

Thank you so much Leomoon for taking the time to do Tyler's chart. The family thanks you as well. Your time and knowledge is greatly appreciated. We are all praying for Tyler and his safety and the chart sure does offer us hope. God Bless.

Your welcome, and it's the least I could do.
I hope you'll come back and tell us if and when Tyler is found.

As for his natal chart, I do not want to downplay the seriousness of his own plight in life, as he is indeed seen as an angry young soul (29th degree at the MC conj.Mars in Cancer. The planet Mars is considered, in it's "Fall" in Cancer, meaning it doesn't operate at full speed as judiciously or in his favor, as it might had it been elsewhere in another sign. But it also augments what I see that this soul, (and he is a soul), is also more then just one part....he needs a lot of love and sensitivity, but it will not be easy because of his critical 29th degree conj. Mars, he comes in from a plane of anger and hurt.

Anger really is just misplaced hurt when we look at what that emotion truly is.

I will pray for him and for his mom, and hope that in God's time, all will work out for them and for all who love them.

I did notice too that the 8th house Vertex is conjunct Venus in the last seen or telephone chart.
This may suggest that he finds shelter with a woman or girl...someone perhaps older too, (Saturn in the 11th)....other then this, we'd need the more advanced Astrologers here to look for you.

Best of luck,

Leomoon

Frigga:

Maybe I'll take you up on your offer. :waitasec: the "thumb" up was supposed to show up here., lol.

Jan. 18, 1992

is the birthdate of the 18 year old arrested for sexual assault of Kayleah (also her alleged boyfriend)

Yes, he has been compared against Kayleah's planets and it does NOT look good.

Greeley Police arrested 18-year-old Robert Laurencio Montoya on Wednesday night just after 8:30 on charges of sexual assault on a child. Montoya is still in the Weld County Jail in lieu of a $100,000 bond.

"It is a very high bond which indicates again a desire to keep the young man in custody as long as possible," 9NEWS Legal Analyst Scott Robinson said.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/usworld/news-article.aspx?storyid=156414

also:
another news source had reported that Kayleah's friend said that this guy had been acting strange since she went missing... wanting everyone to leave him alone and very stressed out etc...

Jan. 18, 1992

is the birthdate of the 18 year old arrested for sexual assault of Kayleah (also her alleged boyfriend)

Here are the transits when Kayleah went missing that day.
It doesn't look to good for the ex.

Pluto transits over his volatile Mars....(two malefics we might say) triggered here by Pluto's transit

Note the natal Pluto in the degree of self-undoing.

Note the Venus in SAG - a rather "randy" placement for Venus, not exactly true blue (IF) aspects suggest otherwise for a male.
(I have Venus in Sag, but i'm a female and my Venus is very well aspected with a Trine to Saturn)

I see mostly Venus however in Sag, as a position (depending whether it's a male or female), that is highly inclined for an overly exposed nature.
The nature of course is what we are talking about, and Venus "nature" for a male is quite different then for a female very possibly .....(not to suggest sexism here)
Venus in Sag tends to overcompensate in various area as well in life,
such as "the foot in mouth disease" they are known for.....
Maybe he will indeed TALK

As usual, without the time of birth, I'll erect a Sunrise Chart (so the houses are not to be considered, nor the Angles, (the Ascendent, etc)

kayleahexboyfriendvenus.gif

You may also wish to consider the Decantes or Decans in this case,
of Venus as well as the aspects being made.

He is a true (inharmonious) SAG Venus because he falls into the very late degree of Sag whereas my decan in SAG (for example) is only the 3rd degree, his in the 21st creates then a "whole different ballgame" for this male with his Venus being Square to Jupiter (not at all generous or honest) with love or others,
Venus is also semi-square to Saturn (less then honest and less then self-
disciplined in regards to his love life)

Check out the decans here and see how his Sagittarius ruled Venus may incline him even further in a very inharmonious way with this sign's Ruler (Jupiter)
sad really.......as Venus should be about light and love, and Jupiter equally so (two known benefics to a natal chart) , yet when in the debilitated state as I've outlined here, becomes "less" and quite inharmonious overall to self and others.

A good example chart for why one might have the same sign shared for a planet, YET, be 180°
out from another from harmonious Jupiter ruled Sag, to very inharmonious Jupiter ruled Sag.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decan[/ame]

If Robert were ever going to find a charitable reception for his Venus, it would have been in Kayleah whose Jupiter was just sextile, partile. But Robert's Pluto squares that Jupiter of Kayleah, damaging and in fact, destructive. She also provided him with the Uranian break-up of all of his self conscious complexes, fears, inhibitions, guilts as her Uranus sat on his Saturn, to the degree. Obviously, he abused this too in an out of control lack of restraint because his Saturn, her Uranus and the Part of Fortune of the Last Seen chart are all conjunct. Being born on the Full Moon, he counted on this Cancer girl as his perfect complement and partner.

Leomoon I wonder if you could take a look at Sunday's charts and see if there is anything that may support the involvement of a female in her going missing. A love triangle, jealousy. A female who did not want her to come back to Tallahassee from Georgia? Thx!

Chart: Phone call from sister @ noon- post 689 Case Briefings
sundayblomberghnooncall.gif

We have opened a Thread dedicated to the RACHAEL ANDERSON case.

Previous posts, analysis etc will be moved over to the new thread.

LINK: Forensic Astrology - RACHAEL ANDERSON

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105340"]Forensic Astrology - RACHAEL ANDERSON last seen 4/16/2010 Moscow, ID - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy