Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for the charts on Shantina and her son. I have wondered if somehow she wandered off after her son drowned, or if the entire episode was an abduction.

On search, I do not have a search option. I was told by admin that I would not have search capabilities until I had made "X" number of posts. I post rarely, so that won't happen for awhile. Allowing everyone to search would definitely be helpful.

Janet

I think we can safely rule out the "entire night episode" including her son was an abduction, however, her death truly does appear to be weighted heavily towards an unfortunate accident, due to issues with sobriety. (i.e. drinking that night)

Thanks for bringing up the case, it's good to hone our skills.

I'm not sure that the question should be answered because there is both family, friends and even other loved ones to consider and the autopsy has not been determined.

However, I will post the event chart that took his life.

We can see by the symbols in the event chart, that this was a particularly
crisis filled point in time when the event took place.

But until the autopsy comes in, (and if determined to be a murder case) I'm very reluctant to say in which way this dear soul departed. I feel that it might be improper for me to do so, and would simply be a "test" of one's skills without purpose.

But the natal chart itself, is also a spiritual one of a soul departing this life,
and the Crisis points certainly stands out so may be good for learning to read those.

If anyone else wants to read this chart, I can understand for each of us feels our own specific way about such events and tragedies.

I did glance at the natal (no time of birth ) however, and will say only that
this person is one who kept his feelings to himself, didn't share them easily or even willingly....and people will never know now, the hurt he felt within himself.
That much I feel I can say ethically, however without a Link with a public recognition, I don't think that Fifth Essence would want us to post his natal chart for nothing much more then a "test" of astrology purposes. The autopsy itself will determine the cause when they are ready to release the data.

The natal chart itself, is a spiritual imprint chart, and when the soul departs the body, the spiritual symbols can easily be seen. (i.e. Jupiter, Saturn, chiron, Atropos, Lacheses and Moira (either / or )

Sorry, if I sound either preachy or non-committal. It's not either, it's just my own take and ethical stance. Hope you all understand as I've never been afraid right or wrong to put my signature on a chart with my interpretations.

As I said on the Case Request Thread however, I thought it can be a learning tool to see this Crisis in black & white such as charts depict with the symbols of a known crisis:

(IF the Moderator feels it is unethical to post it , she will delete it with my total understanding of why she decided to )

In some ways, it is considered peering into another person's private life when we study a natal chart and then to see their selves exposed, and none of us wish this for our own selves without sufficient merit to do so.

classicchartofsuicideal.gif

The 29th Degree called the "Anaretic degree" (last degree) of any sign, as it's ready to change signs is considered "A Crisis degree"and we see this on all the important Angles.
We can also easily see the 3rd house of mind and communications, in a desperate situation, with the life force keeping the ego in place, taking flight now......(Mercury conj. Lacheses)....and the 3rd house tells the tale here, imo.
The 8th augments the 3rd.
That's all I can give you on this event chart . Sorry if it sounds cryptic, but to learn astrology, you need at least to recognize crisis points yourselves too., so I've pointed them out best I could.

Coral Pearl Hall

Still nothing from the journalist, I sent him an email today. I hope he calls me soon. And does anyone (besides Loemoon) posting on here have anything to say/add about Coral's chart? I want as much feed back as I can get. I am desperate for anwsers. She was my best friend for many years.

Melissa,

I am intrigued by astrology, but am just a complete beginner. I'm so sorry for the loss of your best friend, and wish I could offer more than empathy and hugs.

Leomoon and the other astrologers here are topnotch...I've been able to tell that from the accuracy of their charting and interpretation when compared to case facts (LE and witness/family feedback).

She may visit you in your dreams and thoughts...even little so-called coincidences in your day-to-day life. You can talk/think to her as if she can hear you...her spirit lives in your heart forever.

Prayers for your understanding and healing.

Thank you Cazzie, what you said means a lot to me. I think about her at least ten times a day. She will always be in my heart. I hope we can find out what happened to her someday. And I agree Leomoon is awsome at what she does and I am so greatful that she helping me.

Tuba, what do you think about my friend Coral's case? Leomoon said it would help if we had more input on her chart and it seems that you are good with the charts as well. Please look at her chart and give us your opinion.

Nov 29, 2010 7:25am

(NECN) - A body found floating in Boston Harbor earlier this month has now been confirmed as a Lawrence man, who disappeared back in February. The Lawrence Eagle Tribune is reporting that Eugene Losik's father confirmed the identity.

The body was floating in the water at Rowes Wharf November, 8. Losik was last seen February, 20 when a security camera at the Marriott Long Wharf captured him leaving the hotel's back entrance around 2:30 am.

Losik would have turned 26 last Wednesday.

http://www.necn.com/11/29/10/Body-fo...17&feedID=4206

PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE FAMILY as a new chapter begins and GENE is respectfully laid to rest. We are truly sorry for your loss.

SOULSCAPE had worked on this case and posted her analysis back on 3/7/10, post #324 in Case Briefings.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4895264&postcount=324"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1[/ame]

Last seen: Saturday, Feb 20th at 2:24am in the lobby near back door (Long Wharf Marriott Hotel in Boston), after partying at Sissy K’s in Faneuil Hall Friday night.

The Last Seen gives a most unfortunate chart:

EugeneLosicLastSeen.jpg

ASCENDANT 18 Sagittarius is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES), indicating catastrophe/ tragedy/ fatality.

Event SUN 01 Pisces, co-ruler of the 8th House of Death, is partile conjunct the Arabic Part of DEATH and focal point of YOD involving MARS Lord 4 End of the Matter and SATURN Lord 2 the Near Future. SUN applies conjunction JUPITER 07 Pisces, significator of Gene, showing what is 'just around the corner' or coming up soon (2nd House Near Future).

MOON Lord 8 of Death 10 Taurus is partile inconjunct the MIDHEAVEN (a death aspect) and besieged (trapped) betwen URANUS and MARS, strongly indicative of accidental death. Notice also JUPITER 07 Pisces symbolizing Gene is applying inconjunct the MIDHEAVEN, again showing what is soon to come.

Of all the Fixed Stars, VINDEMIATRIX, a.k.a. the Widowmaker, is one of the most malefic. When prominent, as it is here partile conjunct the MIDHEAVEN, it indicates death.

Part of DEATH2 04 Libra is close conjunct SATURN Lord 2 The Near Future and partile square PLUTO of complications, rising in House 1. Notice PLUTO co-rules both House 11 (Circumstances Beyond One's Control) and House 12 which often symbolizes acting against one's own best interests. The MARS/URANUS midpoint (accidents) at 28 Taurus is close opposed the 12th House cusp, again pointing to accidental death.

Tri-WheelEugeneLosicNatal-Secondary.gif

Last Seen SUN 01 Pisces is close square Gene's natal SUN 02 Sagittarius. At the time of the Last Seen, Gene's natal and Secondary Progressed URANUS at 13 and 14 degrees Sagittarius respectively, are hovering above the Last Seen ASCENDANT.

Gene's Secondary Progressed MARS 25 Aquarius is close conjunct Last Seen NEPTUNE 26 Aquarius and semi-sextile Last Seen URANUS at 25 Pisces, all suggesting accidental (URANUS, Aquarius) drowning (Pisces, Neptune).

I am terribly sorry to report this, astrological indicators clearly affirm that Gene is most assuredly no longer with us. The indications of death by drowning are precise and numerous. The body is in water (JUPITER in Pisces), likely caught up in something because in the Noticed Missing Chart (not shown), Gene's significator is intercepted --- which is likely why search teams have not yet found him. The body is NORTHEAST of the Last Seen, probably more EAST than they are currently looking.

With Gene's significator in a cadent house in the Last Seen and intercepted in the 1st House in the Noticed Missing chart, he will be hard to find.

BTW, I do not suspect foul play, but rather, an unfortunate and untimely accident, possibly partially attributable to impaired judgment due to high blood alcohol level. My heartfelt sympathies and prayers to family and friends.

Blessings,
Soulscape

I hope LE deals with a heavy hand regarding these charges as 'cause of death' was NOT determined because of the condition Little SYLAR's body was in when he was finally located.

Sheriff: Sylar Newton's Custodial Mother Arrested

http://www.kpho.com/arizona/26040063/detail.html
POSTED: 4:45 pm MST December 6, 2010
UPDATED: 5:00 pm MST December 6, 2010

FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. -- The custodial mother of an Arizona toddler whose body was found in a wash has been arrested on suspicion of child abuse.
Yavapai County sheriff's officials arrested Christina Priem, 36, in Flagstaff on Monday on felony counts of involving a minor in a drug offense.
Sheriff's spokesman Dwight D'Evelyn couldn't say which child or children the three counts refer to or when and where the alleged offenses occurred.

The arrest stems from an investigation into the disappearance and death of 2-year-old Sylar Newton.

(brief on SYLAR going missing and being located included in link)

Reference is made to some of the posts previously listed in the CASE BRIEFINGS #1. The problem with this case was the timeline provided by the custodial 'stepmother'. Info as to the time the campground mgr contacted police was somewhat helpful.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5458859&postcount=787"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5459215&postcount=788"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5507215&postcount=808"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1[/ame]

I finally have the time that Coral called Melissa the night she went missing. It was 10:00 p.m. Sept. 22, 1998. If anyone could please do another event chart using this info I would really appreciate it. Tuba, Hopefully you could find some time. Thank You!

I finally have the time that Coral called Melissa the night she went missing. It was 10:00 p.m. Sept. 22, 1998. If anyone could please do another event chart using this info I would really appreciate it. Tuba, Hopefully you could find some time. Thank You!

Melissa: I did a little work on this case for you tonight, but you must also realize we cannot name names, nor speak of the relative you may suspect in this case.
The Police have not named anyone as a POI in this now older case from 1998:

From earlier post 34:
(matching up in red, with this Event Chart of Last Phone Call made to a friend for help)

Coral's Arabic Lots (fate) calculated from her natal chart on my program gives the following:

Part of Fatality: 22Cancer conj. her natal Part of Fortune at 20.41Cancer
Part of (a Killing Planet) or Anareta: 5.58Cancer conj. "Persophone" 7.50 (Quincunx Pluto in the “Last Phone Call chart”

Part of Murder (2): 9Capricorn (Squares in Libra, the midpoint of Event Last Phone Call Apollon (signfies a multiplier and Zeus i.e. overtook her) I’d say more then one person did this to her because of the appearance of Apollon.

Part of Danger & Violence: 6°Leo (Conjuncts the IC the “End of the matter” and Atropos at the I/C” ) meaning, she’s dead.

Part of Captivity & Murder (1): 0°Libra conjunct her SUN. (Quincunx to Saturn in the Last Phone Call chart)

-----------------------------------------

Last Phone Call for help Event Chart:

coralpearlhalllastphone.gif

We see Coral Pearl (29Virgo her actual Sun sign and degree found in this chart and ) in the 5th house of the child that she was, between Lachesis and Zeus. Between “death and force” and Death meaning, someone choosing the time of her death, to cut her life off….and the telephone call begging for help the 3rd house Vulcanus 20Cancer…opposed to Neptune in the 29th critical degree 9th house in Capricorn.

If we notice Pluto in the 7th of the potential attack/attacker, that may have taken place, the opposition to the Weeping Sisters, i.e. 0 Gemini Ascendent, suggests that she may have actually died that night.

Saturn, the planet of restrictions placed in the 12th of restrictions and containment ….it appears with the Quincunx to the Sun (Coral Pearl),
That she may no longer be alive, especially with Lachesis (deciding the length of the life) conjunct so closely to that Sun and secondarily, the MC is exactly conjunct Moira (another death asteroid)

Asteroid BAM, placed in the 6th of Decision making – conj. to Chiron but in a critical degree of Scorpio. BAM squares Mars in this chart….and Mars is quincunx (negative for health) to Pallas and Jupiter , so it’s possible here that whoever is represented by Pallas felt quite threatened by her telephone call.

Pallas in Pisces opposed to Venus, and Venus in the 5th of the child. Coral was the child making the plea for help.

Please don’t ask me who Pallas is, because as indicated awhile back, I do not know who did this young woman harm and would not want to point fingers indiscriminately.
However the caretaker of this young woman, those closest to her, show a natal chart that is consistent with being seriously involved with restraining her in a violent way.,imo.
If not personally, then involved in another way. This is how it appears to me.
The problem is, the LE have not honed in on any suspect and there is no way they would be interested in an Astrological rendering. They want proof.

So, it may just be more then likely, we have to put this case to rest and realize that Coral Pearl is in a much better place then what she once had here.

With this, I’m sure you’d agree.

I pray you will find the peace you need within yourself, to live with the knowledge that this young girl is more then likely no longer on this earth and whoever did this may never be punished in this lifetime for the crime.

If I helped in any way, I'm grateful and hopefully, you can get a second opinion, if you feel the need for it.

What a horrendous case. I surely hope someone will be brought to justice for the sake of this woman's 3 youngsters. Twins (both girls) and a son.
Not to mention too, that the killer still roams on the streets, free from being restrained to strike out in the future again, if not arrested and put away forever.

Background:
(see Case Request thread for some links)

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world...rss_news_82111
A woman found dead in her home along with her three young children had been in court four days earlier seeking child support from her slain 6-year-old twins' father, who has a lengthy criminal record, court records show.

http://conversations.blackvoices.co...ain .../db773ab0b87d415f8581b9f86d7da877?sn=0

Here is her Mug Shot from over a year ago:

http://www.leoncountyso.com/jailinfo/inmate_detail.asp?spn=146113
(2/14/83 dob)

Found 4 dead bodies: 10:30AM 11/20/10 in Tallahassee Fla.

Brandi played one card too many when she decided to sue these two men for back child support. Telling the father of her older son, that he was “stupid” for signing a paper when he was not even the real father…….and then, suing the other man for the same (thousands) back support for her twins.
Now all 4 are dead.

Still no word on who is going to be held accountable for this atrocity against those children and their mother. :(

Brandi did have an inclination to play games of power orcontrol seen by her Pluto square to Mercury. Pluto in her chart was also at the critical Anaretic degree of 29Libra, the last degree of the sign and quincunx to the Transiting Uranus as this planet was going over her natal Vesta (legal papers)….

She was murdered 4 days after winning in court a judgement against the 2nd father or the twins father for $20,000. or more and over $350 per month in child support. The other dad, had a similar outcome, but was suppose to pay her $750.00 per month in child support.

Perhaps he had a job and the other one did not?…..The father of the twins was the jailbird
(in and out of prison), and the other one, was the one she left a Voice Mail for him, laughing about his stupidity signing a paper.

Either one I’m sure would be looked at by the LE carefully,but they also need to prove it.

As for Brandi herself, she was also in prison for battery and other charges, (see the link above )
But skirting the boundaries in life would have been easy for her, even as a mother herself with this late degree Aquarius Sun, Pices signature and especially, her Mercury conjunct “Altair- the Eagle" very ambitious and even ruthless if deemed necessary to be, it is said about this star’s impact.

Brandi had her planets Jupiter and Uranus closely aligned at her birth and connected to Fixed star “Antares” that violent star that always promises more often then not, one will either be involved in violence, or find violence coming to them and in her case, it was both.

brandidequitapeterssunr.gif

My oh my – this chart really is a violent one. Capricorn Rises at the very critical place near 13 degrees (a Cardinal sign) critical then in a short amount of time.
It’s Ruler is Saturn found in the 13th degree of another Cardinal sign, Libra also very critical here connected to ZEUS. The Final authority.
The Stellium aligned in the 9th house is formidable for what did occur as we now know, with a lineup of planets and asteroids from Saturn to Zeus (TNP) Moira (death asteroid)
Venus (the ruler of the 5th house of the children) and Apollon (multiplies) with Atropos (death)

3 little children and their mother….all gone in one foul morning.

They say we should look to Juno for Revenge in relationships, and surely Juno here in the 8th house of death is between Hopi (asteroid for ambushings) and BAM (gunshots)

The Vertex at 21Leo in the 8th, opposes the 25th degree Neptune in Aquarius in the 2nd house conjunct Chiron which happens to also be the same placement as Brandi’s own Sun.

Looking to the unfortunates, the children and to the cusp of the 5th we see Algol representing them, and the 26 degree of Taurus which opposes the 11th house Sun at 28Scorpio. Note that next to this Sun is Vesta ruling the legal papers that were involved just 4 days before., and a few months before that for the other father.

This 11th House traditionally thought to represent our fondest hopes dreams and wishes, is in Forensic Astrology, represent “Opportunity”….and so we can see the truly cruel nature of this assassin, by examining this house more closely to see that this huge stellium to be read together, reads as follows:

Scorpio Sun (25th degree, a degree of murder) connected to legalities, (courts or findings)
Because it’s Vesta who ruled such things in the ancient world of Rome and now an archetype of same in these modern days.

Then, followed by Mercury (the mind) in “over the top” Sagittarius, followed by a very cold array of 17 degrees planets and asteroids…..ALL – 17 degrees and in the Mutable signs is considered also very critical! Mars 17SAG, Lachesis 17SAG (decides the length of life) Pallas Athena 17SAG and last but not least, CUPIDO (a love interest ) 17SAG

Finishing up this sad, sad saga is the 12th house of captivity, with Toro (violence, brutality and rage) just entered into 01Capricorn (another critical degree) highlighting the ferocity of Toro – with the North Node of Fate conjunct Pluto (destruction of all)

The Part of Fortune 29 degrees Gemini in the 6th house of Decisions, and moving to
The TNP (Hades in critical Cardinal Cancer), tells us that this is truly bad, evil and signs off as such celestially.

POF is quincunx the SUN and Trines Atropos (death) and the public MC angle, (the discovery by the LE of all 4 bodies)…works in harmony with the discovery itself.

Now, will there be an arrest forthcoming?

I hope so, but I’ve not followed this case until now.

brandidequitaand3childr.gif

A strange case (see background on the Case Requests)
of a husband and wife, leaving a party driving home, hit a utility pole in the ice and snow, causing the immediate death of the husband.
Wife wanders off in a probable disoriented mental state as the car was wrecked.
They found her one slipper, and she had only a ball gown on, and a wrap.
The footprints lead to the road.

Never seen again or reported as seen.
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/a...id=Boston.com+/+Boston+Globe+--+National+News

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=7835009
Scroll down for new Photos of Tanya Shannon:

http://projectjason.org/forums/index.php?topic=10442.0

EVENT CHART:

The Accident may be seen in the 1st house POF conjunct Saturn which happens also to be exalted in Libra the Ascendent. The Ruler of Libra is Venus also found appropriately in the 1st house.

Part of Fortune is conjunct within minutes to Saturn (the death) and tragedy for this couple. Moira is a signature of the death.

But is it two deaths? Venus also conjoins Atropos the 2nd indicator of death.

The car accident itself is seen by the 3rd house of short term travel coming home from a party that night they attended with relatives and friends.

The icy roads and snow is shown by both Saturn and Neptune two planets that may symbolize the snow.

We know already that the tragic accident can be seen in the 1st house, and Saturn is here,
(crashed in the ice) but Neptune is in the 5th house conjunct Chiron . Perhaps this is the choice made when the wife left the automobile, searching for help, in a dazed and confused manner heading toward the main road?

I think the wife, Mrs. Shannon is buried in a snow drift.
Pluto conjuncts the 4th house cusp, of the Final End with
Juno in the 12th house conj. Melpomene (a tragedy)

9Libra Rising is exactly conjunct “Vindiamiatrix” or death of a spouse….in this case perhaps both.
The moment of the accident, the “spouse” was indeed immediately killed. Leaving the widow to wander in the snow.

'The Widow Maker'. It frequently marks the death of one's partner. It figures strongly and regularly in deaths which are in some way dramatic, newsworthy or are resented in much more than the usual degree by those left behind (assassinations, common criminal murders, executions, airline disasters etc.). Dr.Eric Morse from “The Living Stars”

Both the Sun & the Moon are “below the horizon”….thus, I believe both dead however, I’m certainly opened as usual to other’s ideas and astrological renderings and perhaps may change my mind when entertaining them. But for now, the Astrology that I can muse over, points to both being gone.

It would however, be most helpful to have Mrs. Shannon's date of birth to look further.

screenshot001yg.jpg

Thank you for working on her chart. I tried to find the divorce papers earlier today but couldn't get to the right place for LaSalle county in Illinois (their place of residence, but maybe not where papers were filed). Am not as accustomed to searching for that type of info so I am probably not looking in the right place.

Will continue to look.

Sad case, just before Christmas. It appears to me that this case may involve a drunk driver or even someone on drugs. I inserted the asteroid, "Bacchus" into the chart because of Venus falling at the 8th degree of Scorpio, conjunct

Nusakan 8Scorpio found in the Garland of:

(Constellation of Words Anne Wright's site suggests :

Legend: Corona Borealis represents the garland given by Venus to Ariadne on the occasion of her marriage to Bacchus after she had been forsaken by Theseus. [Robson*, p.40.]
Influences: According to Ptolemy it is like Venus and Mercury. It is said to give artistic ability, love of flowers, lassitude and disillusionment, but to bring its natives to a position of command. By the Kabalists it is associated with the Hebrew letter Daleth and the 4th Tarot Trump, "The Emperor". [Robson*, p.40.]
When in mutatine subsolar aspect the native will be fond of pleasure. When in matutine culmination, however, the native may prefer pleasure to the honors of life. If matutine setting, the constellation presages a propensity for pleasure that may even bring about disease, dishonor and imprisonment. [Fixed Stars and Judicial Astrology, George Noonan, 1990, p.10.]

So, IF indeed Venus is the driver and it's a woman (House 3) it appears she may have been drinking and driving.

3rd house of Automobiles and short trips......conjunct
ATROPOS (death) asteroid.

We see Bacchus at 4Capricorn, conjunct the crisis 29th degree at the I/C or 4th house cusp.
Where this accident took place, (4th house), and conjunct the Sun (the event itself)
Bacchus is the asteroid for drinking and partying…carousing, etc.
Lachesis conjunct the Sun (Lachesis picks the time of death ) symbolically.
One of the Morea , the Fates.

It does appear the gentleman dies quickly for if Mercury is a timer as I read here on the forum,’then Mercury’s appearance conj. the Node in the 4th conj. Pluto – and Mars in the 5th suggests this will be so. Death comes soon.

But as to who did this?

My first guess is a woman who was drinking, but also we have other testimony as to who may be involved.
The D/C cusp, the “perpetrator” seems to be seen by the Ruler which is Pisces, it's Ruler known for Neptune’s often serious issues with drinking…..found in the 6th house of Decision Making, conj. Chiron (the wounding), and both in Aquarius….another errant sign.

I almost missed seeing fixed star “Fomalhaut” for the location of this cusp is 4Pisces and 49 minutes, and I believe Fomalhaut is 3Pisces52minutes, hence within perfect orb to apply.
The meaning of Fomalhaut of course, is “an Immortal Name” and often is seen when someone’s name is in the newspaper, someone’s murder, death or otherwise, sad ending.
I recall the little boys lost in Arizona’s ditches and washes this past summer within one week of each other, both had Fomalhaut in those Event charts.

Moving to the 8th house of Death, we see that the Moon is in grave danger in every way possible for the final outcome of this event.
Many squares, oppositions and an inconjunct to Venus and semi-square to Neptune, all point to drinking and driving.

I wonder if anyone else on the forum has anything to add as to who may have caused the horrible outcome of this case? And will that person be brought to justice eventually.

I hope so, but meanwhile, I wish the family well...and hope they eventually can come to terms with the loss that is monumental to them in their lives, realizing that others wish to alleviate their pain too. :(

hitandrunaccidentkillsa.gif

Missing People Pictures, Missing People Photos, Missing People ...
Tanya Shannon: Slipper Found In Missing Woman Case. 08 December 2010 | 7:39 am EST .... DOB: 11/1/1969 41 Yrs old. SEX: Female RACE: White ...
www.oliverwillis.com/livenews/topic/missing-people/ - Cached

when i open this link i cant find this exact info... but i think this is her dob, i will keep looking...

7-23-70

its to late for me to edit my first post - mods please delet...

Tanya's fb account is showing July 23, 1970 for DOB.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...1075707&v=info

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5910801&postcount=204"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - IL IL - Tanya Shannon, 40, missing after fatal car accident in Seneca, 5 Dec 2010 - #2[/ame]

With her North Node at 3Pisces, the Fateful node is conjunct “Fomalhaut” the fixed star which brings about a news worthy event, and in this case certainly did, “An Immortal Name”.
Usually and unfortunately, Immortal for the mortals means death. When we look about the transits that occurred that evening, we see more such as Transiting Atropos over her natal Atropos, Transiting Moira over her natal Jupiter , Transiting Saturn over natal Moira.Then there was transiting Juno and Melpomene (a tragedy) over her natal Pluto. These are many and varied triggers that indicate an end to Mrs. Shannon.

These all seem to be indicators of not having made it to the road and being swept away in some confusion to a new life with amnesia or otherwise.

Her natal chart gives a Kite formation that is eerily close to augering this event in that the Sun is at 0Leo, connected to the Moon and Chiron, connected to Neptune and finishing with the Apex at Pluto while the trigger for the death seems to also include Melpomene as evidence thereof.

I only hope and pray that they resolve this case soon, so the 4 children they left behind can put this to rest finally, and know their parents are together again.

tanyashannonnotobsnowac.gif

Sad case, just before Christmas. It appears to me that this case may involve a drunk driver or even someone on drugs. I inserted the asteroid, "Bacchus" into the chart because of Venus falling at the 8th degree of Scorpio, conjunct

Nusakan 8Scorpio found in the Garland of:

(Constellation of Words Anne Wright's site suggests :

Legend: Corona Borealis represents the garland given by Venus to Ariadne on the occasion of her marriage to Bacchus after she had been forsaken by Theseus. [Robson*, p.40.]
Influences: According to Ptolemy it is like Venus and Mercury. It is said to give artistic ability, love of flowers, lassitude and disillusionment, but to bring its natives to a position of command. By the Kabalists it is associated with the Hebrew letter Daleth and the 4th Tarot Trump, "The Emperor". [Robson*, p.40.]
When in mutatine subsolar aspect the native will be fond of pleasure. When in matutine culmination, however, the native may prefer pleasure to the honors of life. If matutine setting, the constellation presages a propensity for pleasure that may even bring about disease, dishonor and imprisonment. [Fixed Stars and Judicial Astrology, George Noonan, 1990, p.10.]

So, IF indeed Venus is the driver and it's a woman (House 3) it appears she may have been drinking and driving.

3rd house of Automobiles and short trips......conjunct
ATROPOS (death) asteroid.

We see Bacchus at 4Capricorn, conjunct the crisis 29th degree at the I/C or 4th house cusp.
Where this accident took place, (4th house), and conjunct the Sun (the event itself)
Bacchus is the asteroid for drinking and partying…carousing, etc.
Lachesis conjunct the Sun (Lachesis picks the time of death ) symbolically.
One of the Morea , the Fates.

It does appear the gentleman dies quickly for if Mercury is a timer as I read here on the forum,’then Mercury’s appearance conj. the Node in the 4th conj. Pluto – and Mars in the 5th suggests this will be so. Death comes soon.

But as to who did this?

My first guess is a woman who was drinking, but also we have other testimony as to who may be involved.
The D/C cusp, the “perpetrator” seems to be seen by the Ruler which is Pisces, it's Ruler known for Neptune’s often serious issues with drinking…..found in the 6th house of Decision Making, conj. Chiron (the wounding), and both in Aquarius….another errant sign.

I almost missed seeing fixed star “Fomalhaut” for the location of this cusp is 4Pisces and 49 minutes, and I believe Fomalhaut is 3Pisces52minutes, hence within perfect orb to apply.
The meaning of Fomalhaut of course, is “an Immortal Name” and often is seen when someone’s name is in the newspaper, someone’s murder, death or otherwise, sad ending.
I recall the little boys lost in Arizona’s ditches and washes this past summer within one week of each other, both had Fomalhaut in those Event charts.

Moving to the 8th house of Death, we see that the Moon is in grave danger in every way possible for the final outcome of this event.
Many squares, oppositions and an inconjunct to Venus and semi-square to Neptune, all point to drinking and driving.

I wonder if anyone else on the forum has anything to add as to who may have caused the horrible outcome of this case? And will that person be brought to justice eventually.

I hope so, but meanwhile, I wish the family well...and hope they eventually can come to terms with the loss that is monumental to them in their lives, realizing that others wish to alleviate their pain too. :(

hitandrunaccidentkillsa.gif

Leomoon-

Is there anyway we can tell what age range the perpetrator could be? Is this a young person - teenager into 20's, middle age 30-50's etc?

This is absolutely shocking. I think most, as well as I would tend to think a male would be more likely to drive away than a female? I also wonder if this person was able to comprehend they actually ran somebody over, or if they were too intoxicated to know.

If anyone else( ie Tuba, Soulscape, others welcome to!) is able to gather more details about this accident, please share!

Also, Leomoon- does law enforcement take this kind of information as tips? Are there specific guidelines that need to be followed to call something like this in, or do they not accept astrological information? I'm just curious. :waitasec:

thank-you so much for your analysis and time! xoxo
sagmoonrising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members