Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happiest of Birthdays, dear Angel Who Cares. You are a Shining Jewel of strength and compassion, dedication and service. We are fortunate indeed to have you amongst us.

May this birthday year be kind to you and those you love.

angelcake.jpg

Love and Kisses,
Soulscape

Tuba & All Thanks so much for all of the birthday greetings to me!

My mom, dad, one of my sisters, & I celebrated with some pizza for lunch!
I plan on cooking up some perogi's for dinner late tonight too! I was told by tiredblonde & others that there are no calories on you birthday! :clap:

Therefore I'm not going to worry about my diet today or tomorrow. I gained 12lbs from my month vacation in San Diego & last weeks up-north with all of my family. :eek:

I get to extend my birthday through tomorrow.......my grandkids can't come for cake & ice cream tonight. So that makes it my birthday all weekend!!! :biggrin:

By the way, the confetti that drifted by you & the music you heard, was just an angel I sent your way today! :)

051.gif

Had to add this Thanks too....Just can't make up my mind today! LOL

106.gif

:blushing: :angel:

:HappyBday:cake4u::balloons: Happy Birthday, mr Dear Angel. We are all reminded of so much good in the world when you are in!!!!

Angel, Happy Birthday! You had me at the mention of "Periogis'! Enjoy! <3

Angel , Happy Happy Birthday!
Thanks for all you do for us;)
Have a Blessed day!

At the last eclipse, which was solar, the prisoner's Dark Moon Lilith was activated as that point in her chart is directly opposite the eclipse. Venus and Mercury are both inconjunct that Lilith now, the Y formation. Transiting node is on her Lilith. And Mercury in the heavens is also trine Pluto. The Team is trying to remake Prisoner's image. In the Before, she is very much identified to Lilith, she who beckons and then denies. "My office is down this hall." "You can see Caylee tomorrow." "I'll pay you back." "I'll be by after I find a sitter." "I'll see you when I get back from Jacksonville." So a makeover is underway. Will anyone, but anyone believe in the After?

The ONLY thing that could make me and many of our colleagues believe in ANY real change, be it appearance or action at her council's table in the courtroom, would be a confession coming from her own mouth.
And how likely is that?

The 'makeover' ? How does one make a silk purse out of a sow's ear?

This is the look i think they will go with. Say we didn't know KC murdered. The look we see has been a a look of a girl that was trying to make her identity match her clothes and she did the best she could. Nothing really that alarming over the last few yrs. but no real style. kinda Lens Crafters, and Target sporty. Just using those business to descibe not a judgement. The look we haven't seen is one of hip, current, age appropriate for a 23 yr. old, classy softer look. Like from a store "Wet Seal" as an example. Nothing flashy or to attention seeking but not 17 mag azine at all. Hope I explained myself ok? More like those young perfume gals at Nordstrom. That sort of non threating look and one she could carry off may give defense a couple of angles. IMO only is LKB has pro's she can call for this as money is no option. They are going to want KC to look engaged, alert, a young woman of conviction ,dedication towards her daughter. and a woman who had dreams for the two of, showing she would do anything for her daughter if they stick to any abduction story. I have a feeling KC is going to be using a statement she has been holding onto most likely for ammunition is, "I'm terrified of my mother"

Angel, happy belated birthday~!!! You are such a treasure:)

I also wanted to ask if there is any chart that may indicate if Lee's attorney jumped ship...will his depo be a big plus for the prosecution?

FYI: George Anthony is expected to answer some tough questions about his daughter and granddaughter later this week. The deposition was expected Monday, but now will happen later in the week.

:angel:

Angel, happy belated birthday~!!! You are such a treasure:)

I also wanted to ask if there is any chart that may indicate if Lee's attorney jumped ship...will his depo be a big plus for the prosecution?

Bold is mine

This is a question I have too. Can a chart reveal if LA was helpful to the prosecution in his depositon?
I have just gone back and reread his interview with OCSD. It reminds me that we never saw his interview with FBI, or am I mistaken here?
When LA's lawyer says he spilled everything and it was the same things he said before, or words to that effect, I wonder if he was helpful to FBI way back. He sure seemed to be very forthcoming in his interview with OCSD.
Is this the reason he has been given immunity, because his testimony was deemed honest and it was not helpful to the defense?

ETA: bold

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/LeeDeposed085.jpg

Here is the event horoscope: deposition of Lee Anthony. Saturn rises and darkens the atmosphere. He is full of trepidation and suspicion. He is hoping certain issues won't arise but they do because Mars is square Saturn. He very much feels forced to tell what he knows and it feels like a huge burden.

With the Moon out of bounds and in very wide latitude, he ranges broadly in his answers. In fact, he is averse to limits placed on his responses even when they are erratic. He cannot wait to end the ordeal and feel the fresh air, free of obligation. At times, he is seized with doubt at his own view of matters, Mercury contraparallel Jupiter. Being Lee, there is resort to sarcasm at the odd moment.

The node is in House 5 where the solar eclipse is felt. On July 21, the eclipse cast a shadow over the House of circumstances (H. 11) and also the other end of the axis. Be sure to check out the fixed stars of this chart, North Ascelli and Betelgeuse, via the web as both those positions are exact for the Sun and Venus.

In case you missed my edited last post: GA's depo has been delayed till later this week!

FYI: The deposition was expected today, but now it will be on Wednesday!

:angel:

The ONLY thing that could make me and many of our colleagues believe in ANY real change, be it appearance or action at her council's table in the courtroom, would be a confession coming from her own mouth.
And how likely is that?

The 'makeover' ? How does one make a silk purse out of a sow's ear?

Could that actually be the makeover? That her defense team, no longer led by JB, is actually giving prisoner the real status of this case, the conclusion to which the evidence really does inescapably lead?

I found it very interesting that JB made a point of including in a 'privacy agreement' that LP and company were to agree to not put KC in touch with a (real) lawyer. I've felt that JB was manipulating this case for his own ends since he initially identified himself as a 'high profile' lawyer.

So could it be that the new lead counsel is trying to convince KC that her only shot here is to claim some sort of accidental and negligence caused death, with the possibility of time served, rather than facing dp or lwop?

Here's a break for the prosecutors....Jupiter will rest in Aries from June of 2010 until September of 2010. Since we don't have pre-trial or status hearing until late January of next year, maybe prep will drag and there will be no start until summer.

Thank you, Tuba. I shamefully and carelessly didn't think to check all of 2010 before asking about 2011. :bang: Good to know 2010 holds out some hope for true justice.

Angel, I hope you're still in birthday mode. Happy belated birthday wishes! :)

Tuba, thanks for the chart of LA's depo. I wonder how many times he laughed this time.

lin, JB is an odd one, and like you, I have my doubts about his means of 'lawyering'. However, I just don't see KC 'fessing up, even to an accidental death. She'd have to answer so many badgering questions: Why didn't you just call for help? Why did you prefer to sit in jail all this time? Why didn't you just tell the truth from the beginning? None of her answers would make any sense considering the events since last June. She told her story and she's sticking to it, would be my guess.

Would JB have convinced her he could get her off free and clear? Would she still believe him after her other attorneys told her it won't happen that way? Is she just plain stubborn? My answer is yes, very stubborn and she's hate to admit her lies were lies.

Very happy belated birthday wishes Angel!! Thank you for all you do!!

:balloons: :HappyBday: :partyguy: :balloons:

Lilith is the challenge, disassociating the prisoner from the image of seductrice and criminal, she who degrades self and others, she who lures and tempts to depravity. As kagey suggests, some of this can be attempted by the most superficial alterations in the way Prisoner is dressed and coiffed (or not) and The Team has been working on such aspects. Websleuths know her courtroom and indictment garb is a mismatch to her appearance in photos from Fusian but how closely does the manyheaded follow the visuals of this case~an unknown factor.

What to do, WHAT, about the prisoner's Lilith behavior in the courtroom?! The seductrice in chains. To date, it has been irrepressible. Of course, she was ready to charm the judges but that has gone badly. So she works out on her champions & defenders, batting her eyelids~a great deal of that~making private jokes, smiling and playing, adjusting her clothes, arranging her hair, flirting the while. The enticements of Lilith. And consider the setting. Consider the cause being prosecuted.

If the defense were in control of what photos go out to the public, we would be seeing a very different selection, edited with a chopping axe. Giving Jose Baez credit, he does know what's bad: the jail visits and video and audio from them, the 911 call the imperious prisoner made in September using police jargon and the gallery of shots of her hi-jinks. All of that tied a knot in his head and he said No More! I cannot imagine, though, how The Team will correct Prisoner's courtroom behavior unless one of the rugby members gets rough and renders her sullen for the entire session.

Good visuals Tuba with a dash of humor. Yeah, their hands are full.
Rugby team, huh...

Agree, the Lilith character cannot be cloaked or disguised in any manner. She reeks of her deceptive evil doings as she intimately continues to thrive in that skin. The light of day does not awaken her senses to how she is perceived.

The eclipse tomorrow will mark an unexpected change of direction in the case. Too bad we do not have a birth time for the prisoner. But if she has Lilith in the First House (0° Aquarius), she would have a Capricorn Ascendant and the eclipse would fall in Houses 2 and 8. That would be a distinct turn in the murder case itself.

Oh, Tuba, your remarks about the eclipse tomorrow make me wonder if George's deposition will render positive fruits for the prosecution!

FYI: GA's depo is still scheduled for tomorrow! My guess it's at the same time that CA & LA's were held in the morning....9AM IIRC.

I'd also like to thank everyone so much for making me feel so special on my birthday! P.S. I'm still celebrating it the rest of the week until I go to see one of my favorite local bands FiftyAmpFuse play at one of our local art fairs! :biggrin:

123.gif

:angel:​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members