Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This betrayal by George.....

I noticed yesterday that Baez was at the Cindy's depo. I haven't heard if he's there for part 2 today or not. I was thinking he will more than likely also be there for George's b/c I think he knows if anyone is going to switch sides it's going to be George. I'm thinking George is going to say some very incriminating things during his depo which will in turn send Baez running back to the jail to tattle to Casey.

I have always felt George to be honest with LE about information and his feelings about the situation. I can see where Casey might feel betrayed because in her sick mind he was not behind her 100% no matter what! I cannot wait to see the transcripts.

watchinginky, this channel 13 video is the same one we have, of Jose Baez examining Cindy but the examination by LDB is not provided. But thank you.

Here is something on use of immunity. (The point, it would appear, if that if you are subpoenaed to give testimony, what you say can't be used against you, but you still could be prosecuted with other evidence.)
http://research.lawyers.com/glossary/use-immunity.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FROM WFTV Twitter:
CaseyAnthonyCh9Ok, anxious masses, I've gone through all 1,406 pages - OMG - among them is an interview transcript of Cindy and George from June

CaseyAnthonyCh9Correction -- it appears the Cindy and George interviews were TRANSCRIBED recently but were conducted before Caylee's remains were found
about 2 hours ago from web
http://twitter.com/home

I'm updating & entering the docs in the time-stamped thread as they are released!

:angel:

:(
watchinginky, this channel 13 video is the same one we have, of Jose Baez examining Cindy but the examination by LDB is not provided. But thank you.

Sorry Tuba. :(

Tuba I'll keep trying to find it for you.

I did find this link to a whole bunch of the early videos from 7/08-aprox. 9/08 are only in it. I didn't get a chance to watch them all last night to see if it was in one of them. I will try to check them later this evening, but here is the link to them for you & everyone! Since many of the videos from last summer won't open or we are having a hard time finding them in the media links now. :(

Here is the link to them:
You Tube~Casey Anthony Archives:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=caseyanthonyarchives&view=videos

I was just listening to what WFTV's legal analyst has to say about today's documents and the case in general, especially the last part about her statements are Universal, http://www.wftv.com/video/20227708/index.html and got to wondering.

The astrologers have said it would have been better for the trial to be in 2009 than in 2010 because January is in Aquarius this year but it moves into Pisces, KC's sign, in 2010, which makes it a bit more favorable for her at that time. Now I know we want this to be over NOW, but what about 2011? Aries moves into that sign in mid-January, 2011, thereby moving out of the conjunction with KC's natal Jupiter and eventually, her Sun. So would that be a better year for KC to be pounded into the lowest depths of the prison permanently or to get the needle? So how do neighbors Pisces and Aries get along in Forensic Astrology? I'm assuming squares to her natal signs would be the most challenging for her trial?

Do the charts that you did already show that she might be taking medications yesterday & today to be so jolly? TIA

Respectfully snipped and still OT, but it could be the doctor has her on paxil. I have known a few people who took paxil short term, and this was what their behaviour was like. Even they were baffled by their own elation. Yes, would be interesting if charts indicate something. Sorry for the OT continuance.

Please read post #205, where it clearly states that a mood elevator is in use.

Good morning all!

Isn't this an interesting headline? Do the charts confirm Baez's denial or show us something quite different???? :confused:

Article posted on WESH.com website.

POSTED: 6:24 am EDT July 30, 2009
UPDATED: 6:07 am EDT July 31, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Newly released documents raise questions about why for months the defense held on to more than two dozen items belonging to or related to Caylee Anthony.

Attorney Jose Baez on Thursday strongly denied that he was trying to withhold evidence from investigators for his client, Casey Anthony.

In September, Baez spokeswoman said the defense took items with Casey Anthony's permission to do their own DNA testing. When they heard the FBI was interested in the items, they said they proactively turned them over in December.

ETA: link

http://www.wesh.com/news/20222439/detail.html

This article doesn't mention it but Judge Rodriguez allowed that Morgan & Mitnik can avail themselves of any court date that opens up this summer due to a change or cancellation on the judge's calendar. So, if we are really, really anxious, we can pray for a drop-out.

If the trial is held during Jupiter's reign in Pisces, it will aid the prisoner a very great deal. If this whole process drags on and on and the prisoner doesn't come to trial until Jupiter is established in Aries, she will have wholly lost that benefit. There will be a lot of graphic detail about the murder if Jupiter is in Aries.

Lee Anthony's Lawyer Exits Case
Attorney Says Casey Anthony's Brother No Longer Needs Representation

POSTED: 6:24 am EDT July 30, 2009
UPDATED: 1:03 pm EDT July 31, 2009

http://www.wesh.com/news/20222439/detail.html

Quote:
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney of Lee Anthony said he is exiting the case as his "representation is no longer necessary."

Anthony's sister Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee. After eight hours of deposition, Tom Luka said Anthony "spilled it all and nothing was different."

As a result of his testimony, Luka said Lee Anthony has what's called "use immunity" from prosecution, though he said Anthony never did anything to warrant being charged in connection with the case.

According to a short notice:

http://www.wftv.com/news/20241920/detail.html

"Luka says he may help Casey's brother in the civil case against her."

So, does this mean Zenaida's case? :waitasec: I assume it does.

Tuba, thanks for responding to my inquiry about Jupiter in Aries, 2011. I'd hate to think it will take three years for Caylee to finally get justice, but if 2011 is better than 2010, I say go for it. By that time, though, everyone will be worn to a frazzle, including LE, and the state attorneys, which wouldn't be nice, but if a worthwhile outcome could be gotten..... I suspect the A family would be showing extreme signs of anxiety by then.

I'm glad you posted that about Ts. L. because his earlier statement was so curt. He is referring to the defamation action, yes, filed by Zenaida G. I thought Lee was the one Anthony who didn't publish the libel but maybe he did implicate Zenaida~I certainly don't hear and see everything.

Here's a break for the prosecutors....Jupiter will rest in Aries from June of 2010 until September of 2010. Since we don't have pre-trial or status hearing until late January of next year, maybe prep will drag and there will be no start until summer.

FYI: Network TV E aired a special just now with Casey case inclueded called "Notorious Woman" who murder or charged with murder!

Susan Smith is included as well as many others. I'm sure it will be repeated throughout the weekend.

It just ended......sorry for not posting it sooner!
I didn't know that Casey was going to be featured on it.

Are you celebrating today, Angel? Many happy returns! I hope you're having a fizzy & festive time. Some confetti drifted by this afternoon. And I heard some party horns.

Tuba & All Thanks so much for all of the birthday greetings to me!

My mom, dad, one of my sisters, & I celebrated with some pizza for lunch!
I plan on cooking up some perogi's for dinner late tonight too! I was told by tiredblonde & others that there are no calories on you birthday! :clap:

Therefore I'm not going to worry about my diet today or tomorrow. I gained 12lbs from my month vacation in San Diego & last weeks up-north with all of my family. :eek:

I get to extend my birthday through tomorrow.......my grandkids can't come for cake & ice cream tonight. So that makes it my birthday all weekend!!! :biggrin:

By the way, the confetti that drifted by you & the music you heard, was just an angel I sent your way today! :)

051.gif

Had to add this Thanks too....Just can't make up my mind today! LOL

106.gif

:blushing: :angel:

Hey Angel - What Fifth says above - goes for me too! Hope you had a great day and that your time with the grandkids tomorrow is wonderful!

Salem

I'm so sorry Angel! I have been working like a dog and haven't been on here too often lately.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, may your year be filled with happiness. We love you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23