Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone can find the original video of Cindy in court being questioned by LDB last year, we can probably expect this level of snottiness and belligerence directed to the SA. I was truly shocked that a mother of a defendant could be so blatantly rude and defensive to a prosecutor, especially when she was asked about her debt on her home.
I'm thinking this may have been the bond hearing.
I'm still shocked that they haven't arrested her for SOMETHING!

salvarenga did you see the photos that WFTV posted?
Baez's shirt is all wringled if you look at them all.
Sorry Fifth that we all got a little off topic here!

Again look at picture #6 in this bunch.....WTH is CA so happy about....laughing & smiling all the way in to the depo. Dosen't she still get it yet???? Her granddaughter's death & murder is why she is there. She's not heading to a social party affair for fun. Life does go on, but this would have me heartbroken talking about what happened last summer to my granddaughter.

She has no heart...she may as well use those "7 inch nails she's biting off & use them to make her the tin woman. Tuba it appears to me that she is biting them when she gets home & must be on some kind of medication to be so jolly. Her expressions have me furious once again today.

Do the charts that you did already show that she might be taking medications yesterday & today to be so jolly? TIA

IMAGES from 7/29/09:
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/20214367/detail.html

:angel:

twomanywords Is this the video you are talking about??

Cindy:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quxN-Ae6_g8"]YouTube - Casey's Bond Hearing 7/22/08 (Cindy)[/ame]

Sorry to be catty, but I just noticed from the picture that Angel posted, Baez couldn't even be bothered to tuck in his shirt or iron it for that matter. :rolleyes:

Seriously, what's wrong with guy? Was he absent the day they went over professional conduct in law school? He looks like he slept in his clothes and just rolled out of bed, stopped for coffee and headed to the depo. And unless my eyes are deceiving me, he is still not wearing his wedding band.
LMAO! I was just over at In Sessions reading the Caylee thread and the women were posting that they were going to sew a nairou (sp) shirt just for JB. I couldn't understand why they were spending so much time posting this. I thought, 'I guess I'm not as hot and board as some folks, but to want to dress JB up is ridiculous!" I come back to home base here to see why tthose women had this conversation! His "I am hip" shirt!!!! now I get it! JB had the Ricardo Maltaban effect happing of, "It's better to look good than to feel good !"

Tuba, if you don't mind me asking, in your last paragraph, why do you feel this is odd? Thank you for your time and consideration.

Res ipsa loquitur, the thing speaks for itself, is not odd or uncommon in the law. I was not thinking of that figure of speech but of an animated house that could actually talk and contradict what Cindy was saying. That's just a little odd, don't you think?

I should also make clear that in her depositions, Cindy has been appearing as the Moon in Scorpio, not just this week but back in April too. That is highly significant because whether she does it or not, such a Moon needs to apologize and has taken a fall from grace. At Morgan's offices, she attempted to run the deposition and declare what was relevant. John Morgan termed her outrageous.

Last year, after any proceeding, she would crow that it had been a victory and state that the prosecution had no evidence. I think we are seeing the same bluster now. I think she is of the old school where the slogan was "Never let 'em see you flinch." Most of it is front but a sliver of her is actually triumphant. Is a mood elevator in use? It does look like that, yes.

You may remember that John Morgan did not want Cindy photographing, filming, video taping his depositions. I think it reflects badly on the authenticity of her responses if she records them and rehearses later testimony. Doesn't she know that? She would say that she wants to keep track of what the opposition says and does so she can call them on it and that reeks of paranoia. Records are records, for everyone's use; no one is redacting.

Tuba I think " If the house is a rockin don't bother knockin" Well prosecution has come knockin and CA has been forced to open the door and discuss what may have caused the dysfunctional rockin of the well maintained home. Maintained is the operative word! Prosecution is going to keep knockin on their door over the next few days. Maybe it is the house that is holding the answers to Caylee's murder. I remain feeling that the crime was committed in the home more than outside of the home which has me thinking of the meaning of "animated ' home. This brings true meaning to the phrase,"If these walls could talk?" Maybe they have? Ok how far off am I?

GA depo was postponed today.....SA decided to keep questioning CA this afternoon.
GA's depo will be sometime next week.

LA's depo will be held tomorrow at 9AM!

HLN said just now reported that tomorrow there will 1,500 pgs of discovery released!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Looks like all of us will have plenty to read over the next few days! :wink:

At YouTube, I find the examination of CA by Jose Baez at the bond hearing but I don't find the examination by LDB. Maybe there is another recording of that examination. It was very tense and polemic.

Res ipsa loquitur, the thing speaks for itself, is not odd or uncommon in the law. I was not thinking of that figure of speech but of an animated house that could actually talk and contradict what Cindy was saying. That's just a little odd, don't you think?

I should also make clear that in her depositions, Cindy has been appearing as the Moon in Scorpio, not just this week but back in April too. That is highly significant because whether she does it or not, such a Moon needs to apologize and has taken a fall from grace. At Morgan's offices, she attempted to run the deposition and declare what was relevant. John Morgan termed her outrageous.

Last year, after any proceeding, she would crow that it had been a victory and state that the prosecution had no evidence. I think we are seeing the same bluster now. I think she is of the old school where the slogan was "Never let 'em see you flinch." Most of it is front but a sliver of her is actually triumphant. Is a mood elevator in use? It does look like that, yes.

You may remember that John Morgan did not want Cindy photographing, filming, video taping his depositions. I think it reflects badly on the authenticity of her responses if she records them and rehearses later testimony. Doesn't she know that? She would say that she wants to keep track of what the opposition says and does so she can call them on it and that reeks of paranoia. Records are records, for everyone's use; no one is redacting.

Thank you for clarifying. That makes sense. I was actually wondering if it was any indication of where the murder/crime scene was. I have looked at all the charts on this case and haven't noticed seeing if any were done. If you think one would be helpful, I would be willing to gather the info you need.

It's JMO, but I believe she records it so she can go over it with GA and tell him what to "think". I talked to an attorney and they advised that it was perfectly ok for anyone to record any legal procedure. I didn't realize that.
Paranoia for sure!

Thank you again for your input. This is the first place I go everyday for news. I try to make charts and follow along with you. I am currently using 123 Astro.

HLN said just now reported that tomorrow there will 1,500 pgs of discovery released!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Looks like all of us will have plenty to read over the next few days! :wink:

WOO HOO...now I have to Pray real hard for rain (I have a golf game scheduled) :mad:

Angel,
You are so sweet to try to find that video. It's not that one, it's one where Cindy was practically spitting at Linda Drane Burdick, when being questioned about her financial situation.
I'll see if I can find it later. It doesn't matter anyway, the court seems to let her act however she wishes, and I wish I knew why?????

Tuba & All I added early videos from the 1st bond hearing & several others in the Casey- Caylee time-stamped thread for reference.
I checked & many of the links that were posted last August won't all open.
I realized that these were never entered into the time-stamped thread too.
Good for reference in the case at this time too! :wink:

Angel, I was just going to look for all those when I checked the thread first and here you are with all the info again!
Thank you, the little thank you sign just didn't seem enough.

Tuba, SS & All CA's depo ended today at 7:15PM!
Wow the SA really grilled her when you add the 4hrs yesterday & today from 9AM till 7:15PM. Minus the lunch break they all took. According to WFTV's twitter the lunch break was around 1 1/2 to 2 hrs.

Swigging from a water bottle may be the result of the prosecutor sweating it out of her. Just like in the old detective novels and films noirs.

The hearing where Linda Drane-Burdick examines Cindy in 2008 seems to be missing. I cannot find it on YouTube but will keep looking. Maybe one of the newspapers has it.

I hope the doc dump comes through. Perhaps if the SA did not have to review all of CA's contradictory statements she has made over the past year and nail the truth out of her,
her depo would not have taken so much time.

On my Blackberry so I can't add the link right now but there is a hearing this morning at 9AM in the civil trial. Mitnik is asking to move the current hearing, which is set for September, up earlier.....Seems everyone is tired of waiting around for things to get started.

One more thing there is also an article on WFTV that talks about Lee's deposition for today. Near the end of the article is states that Lee has been given IMMUNITY so he won't have to worry about conflicting statements made in the past.

When I read that my eyes about popped out of my head. Was it common knowledge that he had been given immunity? I remember talk of it but never remember it being confirmed. What could he have done that he needs official immunity for? Surely not just for making conflicting statements, the whole families done that.

Documents are already starting to be posted up on clickorlando.com. Very first page I clicked on was a list of people who volunteered to take polygraphs....the only 3 who refused........George, Cindy and Lee. :rolleyes: Go figure! Oh I will get nothing done today.....off to read.

Swigging from a water bottle may be the result of the prosecutor sweating it out of her. Just like in the old detective novels and films noirs.

The hearing where Linda Drane-Burdick examines Cindy in 2008 seems to be missing. I cannot find it on YouTube but will keep looking. Maybe one of the newspapers has it.

BBM
Tuba....I think I found what you're looking for. The fist link is the story and the links regarding the bond hearing. The second one is the video of Cindy testifiying. I hope this helps!!

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/7/22/bail_hearing_tuesday_for_mother_of_caylee_anthony.html

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...80256&cat=Local&title=Cindy Anthony Testifies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila