Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment for defense in exchange for the rights to a multi million dollar story might be a good bargain.

Sign of our times.....who was it that said "Crime does not pay"?

Who swooped in and paid for stay at the 5 star hotel and a steak dinner?

I thought that was probably a rhetorical question, actually an exclamation. It was ABC television network.

It was sort of rhetorical - I have always wondered about the connection

How does anyone own the right to any story? Hasn't some author not even affliated with this case already written a book? I know I've seen tons of unauthorized biographies about celebrities in the book store. What would really stop LP from writing a book about his experience as it relates to this case? I mean if you want to go with rights then technically he would be writing about his story as it relates to this case. Does that make sense?

I would think there are a number of writers out there now who are diligently working on this story. Just the reaction of the A's throughout this year I see as a story even before the trial. You could write a book on just CA alone. I imagine someone is doing that as we speak.

I wonder if a chart can be done to find out if a news/entertainment organization is financing the defense?

I wonder if a chart can be done to find out if a news/entertainment organization is financing the defense?
Yestrday I brought up the subject of a book deal with a key player in this case who's name I promissed not to repat again on the astrothread. I noticed the subject has trailed off to who may be financing KC's defense team so I thought I would chime in and remind everyone we have an old thread discussing the media and it's possible money connection. Maybe a member might know how to bring that thread back for review as some things have changed since the origanal thread began. I remember ABC was discussed at lenght as a possible source. It would be a great thread to debate the law of free speech and if proffiting off a murder case by anyone who had involement in the murder of Caylee a minor. I'm thinking we have laws for privacy of a minor while alive, why not in death regardless of how many want to share their side of the story. Maybe a moretoriumn placed for a number of years 9until the deceased child is 18, before personal tribute books could be written. I'm thinking any book deal wouldn't raise as much money after yrs. go by and the hoopla dies down so sentalism doesn't rule in advertising of a book publication. If folks want to unburden their souls in regards to Caylee they can start a blog to express their take on the case. This I guess would only be in my perfect world as I see any book written about Caylee even icluding a book by L another form of abuse towards this child. This would weed out money hungry piranas making the murder of a child non profitable until the deseaced child turns 18. :)

Quick question for Tuba in response to a post on the Jury instructions thread. Do you think that KC may have seen or heard about ZFG at the tatoo shop? Maybe overheard someone talking about ZFG and then spotted her getting into her car at Sawgrass and thought she lived there? It is funny how KC volunteered the info to LE in her original statement that the nanny had no tattoos.

Why not, indeed. And does this not bring up more questions in your mind about how long had she been thinking about disposing of her child.

I think when we find out who is financing the brat we will finally know who Caylee's father really is.....I posted my thoughts on this a long time ago, I have the biggest gut feeling that he had lots of money, older and married...he is not dead

I think when we find out who is financing the brat we will finally know who Caylee's father really is.....I posted my thoughts on this a long time ago, I have the biggest gut feeling that he had lots of money, older and married...he is not dead

So you think it is "Shut up" money?? Hate to think someone would support KC knowing she killed your child.

Yestrday I brought up the subject of a book deal with a key player in this case who's name I promissed not to repat again on the astrothread. I noticed the subject has trailed off to who may be financing KC's defense team so I thought I would chime in and remind everyone we have an old thread discussing the media and it's possible money connection. Maybe a member might know how to bring that thread back for review as some things have changed since the origanal thread began. I remember ABC was discussed at lenght as a possible source. It would be a great thread to debate the law of free speech and if proffiting off a murder case by anyone who had involement in the murder of Caylee a minor. I'm thinking we have laws for privacy of a minor while alive, why not in death regardless of how many want to share their side of the story. Maybe a moretoriumn placed for a number of years 9until the deceased child is 18, before personal tribute books could be written. I'm thinking any book deal wouldn't raise as much money after yrs. go by and the hoopla dies down so sentalism doesn't rule in advertising of a book publication. If folks want to unburden their souls in regards to Caylee they can start a blog to express their take on the case. This I guess would only be in my perfect world as I see any book written about Caylee even icluding a book by L another form of abuse towards this child. This would weed out money hungry piranas making the murder of a child non profitable until the deseaced child turns 18. :)

Just wanted to point out that I wasn't saying that I agreed that LP or anyone else should be able to profit off of Caylee's death. I just don't think that there is anything legally that Baez or anyone else can do stop them if they chose to do so.

How does anyone own the right to any story? Hasn't some author not even affliated with this case already written a book? I know I've seen tons of unauthorized biographies about celebrities in the book store. What would really stop LP from writing a book about his experience as it relates to this case? I mean if you want to go with rights then technically he would be writing about his story as it relates to this case. Does that make sense?

That is why I think the lawyer wanted something in writing to remove himself from the equation. Sounds reasonable to me. If you are using people you don't really trust but have a need for, what else would you do to protect yourself from being accused of allowing someone close proximity to your client to go off and write a book and maybe try to say you told them they could write the BIG TRUE story. Who knows.

Quick question for Tuba in response to a post on the Jury instructions thread. Do you think that KC may have seen or heard about ZFG at the tatoo shop? Maybe overheard someone talking about ZFG and then spotted her getting into her car at Sawgrass and thought she lived there? It is funny how KC volunteered the info to LE in her original statement that the nanny had no tattoos.

I think the pings on the day ZFG was at Sawgrass show Casey was no where near the apts. The tatoo shop is an interesting link though.

I think the pings on the day ZFG was at Sawgrass show Casey was no where near the apts. The tatoo shop is an interesting link though.
I left lambchop a message about a post I read I believe on in-sessions but I'm not positive. I'm sorry my memory fades a bit and that is why i didn't post it here. I as weel like links to back up a stated fact. With that in mind my post might jar somen eles memory. I read ZFG had gone to the same tatoo parlor 10-13 days before KC had gone in and recieved her tatoo. The theory some posted was that this is where KC first saw ZFG, or heard about her through the tatoo artist. This to me says rumor possibly because ZFG might have seen KC causing her to remember KC and as it stands ZFG has denied ever meeting her. Would this include seeing her? i guess we need a rumor thread again. :)

Let's remain ON TOPIC ..
We were discussing the Eclipse and it's effect, how it is bringing attention to certain issues we will be hearing about shortly, the current astro look at G&CA relationship and finances and most recently, the 'side bar' transcripts.

The Main Forum for this case has many threads where the discussions and speculation as to 'who' is financing' the defense, who is the 'daddy' , how did KC decide to blame a phantom nanny named ZGF.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=166"]Caylee Anthony 2 years old - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank you.

Seeking info in Casey Anthony case, State Attorney slated to haul George and Cindy Anthony back to court

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-bk-casey-anthony-case-hearing-072309,0,3645760.story

George and Cindy Anthony may be back in court.
The State Attorney's office is slated to ask Orange Circuit Judge Stan Strickland to force the Anthonys to produce information for the state's case against their daughter, Casey Anthony, according to spokespersons for the State Attorney's office and the court.

A hearing is set for 1:30 p.m. Friday.

The Anthonys have been asked to produce information for the state but have not done so, the spokespersons said.
Brad Conway, lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony, said the couple simply hasn't been able to provide the documents in the time frame prosecutors wanted.
"The Anthonys have no problem providing the documentation the state has requested," Conway said..

Conway said the Anthonys are going to give the documents to prosecutors and he does not expect there to even be a hearing on the matter tomorrow.
"We're in the process of turning them over," he said..
It's unclear what the documents entail.

Would a chart for this hearing tell what they are dragging their feet on in handing over? Also, IF the hearing is cancelled b/c they do hand it over before court tomorrow would you still be able to use the time of hearing to get an idea of what the state is asking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member