Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuba do you see in her chart that when KC goes through her schizty state doing everything wrong during the first part of Aug. was a way for KC to release her unhealthy pent up frustration at her circumstance causing her to "clean house" and throw away all the little "Caylee is on my mind" diddy's she made to hang in her cell? I remember the RN felon stating KC had made black flowers and surrounded them around Caylee paraphanelia in her cell. Maybe KC might be cutting her ties once and for all from parents and is ready to get the show on the road of planning a new defense accusing one or both parents? I can't help but believe KC is wanting to effect the climate of the case allowing AL to direct KC wishes? Were any shoes taken for evidence the other A members? I had only heard of KC's and wondered if I missed something. Peace to all this evenning! <3

kagey, I had the same thought about that black tissue embellishment stuff this morning but unlike you, I don't really have any reason for her doing that, except that it will be timely to get rid of a variety of things. But kagey, you've been speedreading again & I'm going to have to write you up.

during the first part of August, comparative relief for the prisoner
mid-August, bombardment of her nerves and her anxious thoughts, from all sides
as of August 22, pit of the year, always putting her foot wrong, terrible judgment

Your Welcome Tuba & All! :blowkiss:

I do think watching & reviewing the videos from the beg. will help refresh all of our memories of things that even I myself have forgotten about. :banghead: With so many motions, hearings, & distractions, that Baez keeps throwing at all of us, it is so easy to forget the facts from the very beg. of the case.

Tuba I don't see KC as the type to take her shoes off before getting back into her car. She wouldn't want to get her feet dirty, except for maybe having a pair of shoes ready on the seat to put on. Though I don't think KC would hang out on Suburban Dr for very long after she disposed Caylee's remains & the other bags etc. that were found with her. I'm sure she was in a hurry to get back to TonE L's house & get back to her partying A.S.A.P. JMHO

Could be possible that CA retrived shoes out of the car when it was picked up too! Will we ever know what all CA did when they got the car back? Is is possible that CA when she went back to her job later that day after getting the car & disposed things their or anywhere on her route to her job. She did tell GA to go to work & that she would handle everything!!! :eek: To this day I wonder what all that everything was! We know she washed KC's pants & aired the car out. What else did she find & hide???
Just thinking of some possibilites while typing so excuse me if I'm not too clear in my thoughts here! :wink:

Could it be they found dirt in the carpet of her car on the drivers side matching that on Suburban Drive? LE did vacumn the car & has sent it for testing.
Could the evidence found from the vacuming be one of the many smoking guns that will come back to bite KC in the behind?

I can't recall any released discovery on the dirt or anything else found from LE's vacuming out her car. I could be wrong on this, but as I said with so much that has been released from the beg. it is easy to forget some of the reports & discovery that has been released.

Tuba I so need to get rid of some junk & sort some clothes that are taking over my room. It's funny that this is in the chart: What we all should do during our low of the year is throw things out, move house and end relationships that are no longer constructive.......even before seeing this post I wrote a to do list & many of these things are on my list......including my relationship with my boyfriend for over 13yrs has been on my mind, about what I should do about it & where is it going!!! :wink:

Thanks for all that you & all of our amazing astrologers do here at WS's for so many missing cases! :blowkiss:

kagey LE did take some of Caylee's shoes in one of the searches at the A's house. I don't recall that they took any others except KC's & Caylee's shoes. I will take a look at the search warrant items from early on, to check if my memory is in tact on this! :crazy: I know there are photos of all of the shoes that was released in discovery too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
O/T: I had a nice relaxing vacation with all of my 40+ family members in Port Austin. We take over Lake Vista Resort & Cabins when we are there. This was our 22nd yr. going there with all of my family, from my parents, sisters, brothers, thier husbands & wives, my daughter & grandkids, & all 20 of my nieces & nephews(along with all of their families who are older & married now!), and 2 Aunts & an Uncle who join us too! Not to mention some friends & relatives from my nieces & nephews.

The resort is right on Lake Huron, it is so beautiful & relaxing to walk out of your cabin to see the view. The sunsets are so beautiful there on the Lake. I spent most of my time watching the little ones play, gazing at all of the million stars at night....they are a sight to be seen away from city lights, & sitting on the dock at the water.

Even my ex-son-in-law & his girlfriend share my cabin, with my daughter & her fiancee(sp). It is so nice that my grandson has 2 parents that can be friends after a divorce. They all believe it is better for him, that they all get along.....very rare in too many divorces that they don't put their children first. My soon to be 10yr old step-granddaughter, so wishes this was the case with her mom & dad. Just because she wanted to stay 2 extra days & texted her mom to ask her :curses: called the local police & claimed that her dad was refusing to meet her as planned on Thursday.:furious: This little angel watched all week my 11yr old grandson & the interaction between his parents. When her mother won't comply with his visiation rights in over 3yrs! :shakehead: He never wanted to bring the police to the door in order to have his visitation, he didn't want Alexis to go through that ever. He was informed that he will never see Alexis again, just because she was having fun & wanted to stay till Saturday! Alexis was explained by him that he will be bringing the police in order to have his visitation rights like he is supposed too from here on out! Alexis agreed that he wants him to do this so that she can see him, my daughter, & grandson. This was the first time he had her for more than a few hrs since their divorce. :shakehead:

Why can't more divorced couples put their children first no matter how they feel about each other? This was a promise my x-son-in-law & daughter agreed to when they divorced that Marcus was #1, & he would always come first no matter what! :clap:

I apologize for venting this on you all, but I'm still so upset with Alexis's mother for doing this to her & how scared she was that the police came.....just because she wanted to stay 2 more days. :furious:

P.S. I also don't really believe in calling Alexis a step-grandaughter(only did it here to clarify who she was.) To add to my post....I was so over-joyed that over the days we spent with her, she finally started calling me Grandma Dianne! :) She even was calling my mom & dad grandma & grandpa....along with saying Aunt ____ & Uncle____. She just fits right in with our family she is meant to be with all of us. Not used like a pawn by her ruthless mother.
She already has asked her Dad if she could please live with my daughter, Marcus, & Bob! She dosen't like her mother's boyfriend & is afraid of him. Bob is working on getting the $ to fight for custody of her.

I again apologize to all for being off topic with this, but it is really pulling at my heart what happened there. She was just having fun......till the local police showed up & demanded he leave with her. I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye, cause it happened so fast & they made him leave her with them while he gathered her one timy suitcase(which her mother only packed 3 outfits & 1 pair of pants in it for 5 days:shakehead:). TIA

P.S.S. Frigga My heart goes out to you with the heartaches & pain you went through as a child yourself. You are so right that the children suffer the most when a parent/s acts like this. It's the other way around, she's a gift & a blessing to have her as a granddaughter! My whole family treats as if she is one of our own.....blood dosen't mean anything at all.....it's all about love! She's so cute she snuck & texted us the next day to tell us that she missed all of us already & loved us all so much!

:angel:

Angel,

I too, hope their is soil evidence linking Casey to Suburban. I go back and forth between the flying-by-the-seat-of-her-pants or the avid-CSI-watcher?! I hope the latter is not the case, she is just not that smart, IMO.

O/T here~ I just wanted to say how sorry I am for Alexis, her Dad, you and all of the others who love her and are affected by this. I am a child of divorce- one in which BOTH parents used and abused us to manipulate the other. The consequences are far reaching, and as a 44 Y/O woman, still affect me, to this day. My heart goes out to all of you, but to Alexis especially. She will be in my prayers. She is lucky to have you as her Grandmother- you are a gift to her.

Thank you for all you do... and the beautiful description of your special family place- for a moment I could see it. Have a wonderful day Angel; you deserve it!

According to the clerk's website, more discovery was handed over today. I wonder when we will get to see a new doc dump.

7/27/2009 A NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY

:cool::applause: Could it be more obvious that I need a new read!

Plus, so much is hanging fire. All those defense motions, the media intervention on release of the infirmary video, Dominic C.'s deposition. We can wait on some things for a ltd. time but we can't wait on everything for all eternity.

O/T just alittle bit. Hubby watched me as I was posting the other night and I didn't even notice he was critiquing me. He sits on the edge of the bed, plays guitar,fixes them ect... and we barely pay attention to each other during this evenning hour. He told me he was concerned about my interest in the case at this point because he caught me holding my breath off and on and not breathing properly. He was right! I'v been catching my ownself and it is the hardest thing to break a habit of. It has to do with frustrating passion about 2 cases on W/S. These docs could be a good read, keeping me from hyperventilating or they might make it worse. Tuba I'm going dormant for awhile before I enter the deep end of new docs. I don't know you Tuba and the rest of this amazing astro team but your threads can effect me like a valiumn or an upper depending on the subject, causing me not to stray to far. <3

The SA's office did say they were getting ready to release discovery by end of the month and it is so very close to end of the month now so I think we will get our promise for new summer reading any day now.
As Angel suggests -now might be a good time for a little review before it all comes in . There are so many details - one needs a chart just to keep it all straight!

I also want to say a great big thank you to all who post here who make this particular site so worth following. It really is the best and most interesting reading on the case.

Yes, review. A lot of us were doing review this weekend and last week. And it was necessary due to all of the issues and evidence. Right now I am perusing the statement in her own hand made by Caylee's mother on July 16, 2008. I just had this powerful urge to study it again, including the handwriting and of course, all the chokers she delivers in describing the events of the day.

We did analyse the chart for her written statement to police and the handwriting last year. Interesting that both the psychologists and the graphologists, unaware of one another's disciplines, concluded that the prisoner can't think ten feet ahead of her nose. With that handicap, it must be very difficult to plot the perfect crime. Astrologically, this is denoted by Mars-Uranus in Sagittarius in affliction with ones Mercury. A thought begins but there is no logical follow through, no sensible continuation of a train of thought. I remember in Same Time, Next Year, the male lead in a rueful moment declared, " I guess I didn't think it through." That would maybe be a better flic for KC than Jumper.

Didn't LP also say that KC could only think about 10 minutes into the future.

I sent WFTV a message on Twitter this afternoon asking for any info on the discovery or the civil case. Kathi B replied that we may get to see some discovery late this week and that she will follow up on the civil case on Tuesday.

I was thinking in regards to the shoes...Cindy is/was a nurse. How many pairs of gloves or shoe covers could she have had access too? I am sure KC had no problem putting a few in her purse. Clean people, I just wonder if Cindy may have used the hospital gloves for cleaning at home. The come in huge boxes.

I sent WFTV a message on Twitter this afternoon asking for any info on the discovery or the civil case. Kathi B replied that we may get to see some discovery late this week and that she will follow up on the civil case on Tuesday.

Wasn't there some discovery given to the defense a week or two ago? I know there was more released on Mon July 27th, but I think there was recently another one that we haven't seen.

Don't they know we're waiting????? :waitasec:

We did analyse the chart for her written statement to police and the handwriting last year. Interesting that both the psychologists and the graphologists, unaware of one another's disciplines, concluded that the prisoner can't think ten feet ahead of her nose. With that handicap, it must be very difficult to plot the perfect crime. Astrologically, this is denoted by Mars-Uranus in Sagittarius in affliction with ones Mercury. A thought begins but there is no logical follow through, no sensible continuation of a train of thought. I remember in Same Time, Next Year, the male lead in a rueful moment declared, " I guess I didn't think it through." That would maybe be a better flic for KC than Jumper.

It's obvious from KC's many, many versions of what happened last June and July that she doesn't think things through. Thanks for noting the Mars/Uranus/Sagittarius/affliction with Mercury link. It's also obvious that she has a long history of not having her stories challenged in the past, from friends who thought it negligible to question KC a second time on certain points, to her parents blindly accepting KC's fallacies as fact. This gal didn't get where she is alone, she had lots and lots of assistance for many years. Some of them must be carrying an enormous amount of guilt today. Too bad the right people aren't stepping up for Caylee now.

Tuba, your reference to "Same Time, Next Year" brought back visions of Cloris Leachman in the role at Atlanta's Fox Theatre, and her hilarious antics during her character's pregnancy scenes. A wonderful memory I hadn't thought of in ages. Thanks! :blowkiss:

Linda Kenney-Baden seems to rise above her defendants' output as though it was just the usual claptrap, while she wholly focuses on the forensic evidence. Perhaps it is for that reason that she & Prisoner seem to have an understanding and are sympatico. I say this from observing the two of them in court.

I can't imagine what the relationship is between Andrea L. and the prisoner. This attorney's Saturn precisely opposes Prisoner's Venus and squares her Moon, where Andrea L. has Uranus. The Lyon Sun-Mercury is at solstice point with Prisoner's own Sun, which is neutral. They activate one another but this has no quality to it outside the fact that both egos are in play. But the aforementioned Saturn opposite Venus is a distinct rejection, so there is no love lost. As discussed at our first eclipse, on July 7, the attorney's Mars sits on the prisoner's sadistic Mars-Saturn midpoint (exact). When the two first met in court, the prisoner looked to be in awe of Andrea L.

I wonder if AL reminds KC of her mother...

Forgive me if I have missed this but has there been a time frame given by looking at the various charts as to when we may say who is financing this gig? I ask b/c I was just looking at the various cases that Jose has been listed as the attorney for since Casey's arrest. In the past year there have been less than ten. No real major cases that would generate alot of revenue mostly petty misdemeanors. How is he keeping the lights on? As the old ladies in the South would say....."I don't know what but somethin is sho God fishy round here."

And these complaints that were made to the Florida Bar? What's happened to those? Have they been swept under the rug?

Caylee deserves some progress. Enough with the dragging of the heels, Baez and Company. Please tell me the justice train is going to be picking up steam again soon.

Yes, also hanging fire, those complaints to the Fl Bar. In the past, the resolution was public in a short time.

I think of two separate tills. One is the income & assets Jose B. has to support his practice. He may have made some smart investments, he may have family money and I believe he does and for just day to day maintenance, he teaches. The other till belongs to the defense team and there is a hidden benefactor supplying their $ needs. That is the shadow figure you are really curious about, right? The person is Sun in Aries, willing to take a risk, especially conjunct the ruler of the House of gambles, House 5. Venus rules that intercept, is retrograde (functioning in a unique way, in an ususual direction) & is on the Aries Sun. Mars disposits the Aries Sun and is exactly semi-sextile (30° money aspect) Venus. Mars will always champion lost causes, particularly when involved with House 11, as here. The benefactor is taking his chances on the outcome and on the showing of the evidence: Sun rules Houses 3 and 4. But we also know that there is a sense of deep obligation to the family because Jupiter is quincunx Saturn in House 4.

We do know that the equity in Hopespring has been exhausted for the cause of saving Prisoner, otherwise the finance chart would talk to me about real estate put up as collateral and as a source of funds. Maybe it is someone else's realty money. As to when all these money details become public knowledge, we may never know all about the way this was paid for. You know what I think of the disparity, the inequity of prosecution money vs. defense private funding, because I wrote about it last week. And of all the causes that go wanting, why pour money into THIS one!!!

Tuba, once again, so eloquently spoken. Is it weird that I would love to sit and have coffee with you and just listen to your thoughts on any topic simply b/c you have such a way with words and could make any subject interesting? Again, totally in a non stalkerish way. :)

This champion of lost causes....what do they stand to gain from this? Win or lose they still don't get a refund on the money spent for this lost cause defense. Has some right to gain money after the outcome of the trial been promised? Ex. tell all book, no hold barred interview, tv movie, etc.

Every State is hurting for money right now. I see it everyday b/c in real life I deal with government buying and spending on an everyday basis. Florida is no stranger to this same lack of funding. For example, the article a few weeks ago about juror pay, cutbacks for many law enforcement agencies, less money for DNA processing. I could go on and on. This benefactor is essentially throwing money in the wind for nothing (and that's what she, Casey, is to me). If they feel the need to champion a cause, why not spend this money on some real lost causes like all these forgotten missing children who's names and faces have long since left the media spotlight but will never fade in the heart of their families. Sorry to rant, this whole million dollar defense just irks me to know end.

I am all for a fair trial but this is just a waste of money. Whether she has a million dollar defense or a dollar defense, the facts are the facts are the facts. She's going down. She knows it, Jose knows it, George and Cindy know it, Lee knows it, we all know it. All this spending is just for show, no amount of money in the world will get her out of this. So stop the foolish spending and time wasting and get on with the show.

Quietly, stepping off my soap box now. Thank Goodness, I don't live in Florida or I would be out protesting this mess daily.
**Sorry Fifth for stepping off topic**

I am all for a fair trial but this is just a waste of money. Whether she has a million dollar defense or a dollar defense, the facts are the facts are the facts. She's going down. She knows it, Jose knows it, George and Cindy know it, Lee knows it, we all know it. All this spending is just for show, no amount of money in the world will get her out of this. So stop the foolish spending and time wasting and get on with the show.

Quietly, stepping off my soap box now. Thank Goodness, I don't live in Florida or I would be out protesting this mess daily.
**Sorry Fifth for stepping off topic**

Respectfully sniped for space and BBM.

To quote KC....."a waste, a HUGE waste".

I couldn't agree more Salvarenga :clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member