Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Tuba. I did read that but forgot about it. I did not think it looked good for the check fraud case.

As to the prisoner and her phantom Zenaida, what can be said astrologically is that Zanny was like a commodity of Prisoner's at the time of her first arrest. Moon in Capricorn was in Prisoner's Second House of belongings and liquid assets and it was opposite the prisoner herself who was Mercury in House Eight. The Moon in Capricorn is the Hispanic identity of Zanny, ruling that House Eight of the killer. Prisoner would have found her useful in perpetrating thefts and frauds, if she chose since that persona was in House Two. At one time I posted that the Zanny persona was confected from Prisoner's own dark under side because that was really all she had to work from in order to make up details. That does not equate to Prisoner being Zanny because no one, in truth is Zanny. She is just silly putty that will serve any time it is needed to explain (badly & laughably), falsify and camouflage reality.

Thank you Tuba for that wise reply.

It was established on the Zenaida thread that it was a mere coincidence that a myspace page was created the same day that LE believe Caylee was murdered and the last log on date being the same day KC was indicted for murder and handcuffed and taken to jail.
This is a very strange coincidence but just one of many so far in this case.

On the upside, is there an upside?, documents are coming our way and probably by Friday. Lets hope we have a fingerprint in this doc dump. Please, let there be one lousy fingerprint.
Thanks again, Tuba, for taking time to answer my question.

Leonard Padilla stated on NG that there was a partial print and it was Casey's but he said that only once, I have never known Leonard to say anything but the truth.

Thank you Tuba for that wise reply.

It was established on the Zenaida thread that it was a mere coincidence that a myspace page was created the same day that LE believe Caylee was murdered and the last log on date being the same day KC was indicted for murder and handcuffed and taken to jail.
This is a very strange coincidence but just one of many so far in this case.

On the upside, is there an upside?, documents are coming our way and probably by Friday. Lets hope we have a fingerprint in this doc dump. Please, let there be one lousy fingerprint.
Thanks again, Tuba, for taking time to answer my question.
There was ONE single fingerprint in one of our recent doc dumps...a single fingerprint on a page all by its lonesome with NO explanation for what it meant...:behindbar

Leonard Padilla stated on NG that there was a partial print and it was Casey's but he said that only once, I have never known Leonard to say anything but the truth.
I love Leonard and wish he was MY grandpa, but, seriously, you must not have hear Leonard say too much if you have never known him to say anything but the truth, because sweetie, Leonard can spin a yarn into an afghan in one sitting! He is quite the storyteller-but he never lies OUTRIGHT>>>>>he just embellishes...a lot!:crazy:

Aw shucks, Leonard just lets his imagination run wild, aloud. His thinking is quite vocal, that's all. It's how he works things out to the appropriate conclusion, eventually. :)

FYI: I didn't want you to miss seeing this Tuba, SS, Fifth & all!

For the check fraud case!!!!

Judge will set Casey Anthony's check-fraud trial date in near future

Request For New Trial Date Granted In Casey Case
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20705157/detail.html

ETA: Judge signed the motion Sept. 2, 2009...no time-stamp on this document. I will check if any other news media releases it with a time-stamp on it from it being faxed to Baez or to the SA!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...bk-casey-anthony-court-090309,0,5656942.story

:angel:

Today, Mercury and Mars are in perfected square and that tends to make us prickly. It is sharply afflictive to the prisoner, however, who has Neptune opposite that Mars and square that Mercury. The Moon is in her Sun Sign, Pisces. She could not wish for a more optimal day to concoct a real bouncer. This one reaches new heights. If no one visits the jail, she may have to play with it alone. I do like the alteration in Jose's statement: "My client says she is innocent." That is much better, Jose. Why destroy your own credibility.

Thank God! And thank you, inky and Angel for bringing the word.

Wayyyy back on some archived threads I suggested that maybe she would be tried on the theft and fraud charges PRIOR to the murder trial, and if she is found guilty it could be used as a factor in determining the sentencing in the murder trial. Is that what is being considered here?

There are many reasons why this coming trial will serve the prosecution well, including evidence with versatile applications. We even sought prayer that this might come to pass and now it has, against the odds.

Post #438 and #381 are on topic. The prosecutors have wanted this for a long time, ever since it was postponed last November 17. If you knew that the complaining witness would be heard before the murder trial, that was prophetic. Her counsel's brief, sought by Judge Strickland, helped tip the balance. We have recently been wondering about that very brief. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3939926&postcount=598"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #10[/ame]

Tuba & all, :wave: Check this article out!!!! I think you will find it very interesting!!!

Casey Anthony: WKMG says duct tape on toddler was rare make
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...he-defense-possibly-suffered-a-huge-loss.html

ETA: Check this article out too! :eek:

State: Duct Tape In Anthony Case 'Rare'
Prosecution Plans To Link Tape Found On Caylee's Body To Gas Can
The odds of two pieces of randomly discovered duct tape manufactured in 2006 and 2007 being of that same, rare type approach 250,000 to 1. The odds of such a coincidence are much higher, if you factor in all the duct tape in existence, regardless of when it was manufactured, and determine how much duct tape sales have grown since 2002.
Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20713777/detail.html

ETA: (Part 2): If KC & Dream Team thought thier week was going bad with Judge S's ruling for the check fraud case to be started this article is the icing on top of it all... If I recall it was charted that things weren't going to go well for KC this week....than add in the video FBI interviews with LP, Tracy & Dick being released!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

How will I sleep tonight???? I've been waiting for these videos for soooooooooo long! :winko: I feel like it's Christmas Eve as awlful as that may sound, but it is all for Justice For Caylee!!!!! Her grandparents won't be a voice, but the doc dumps are speaking for her loud & clear! :yes:

ETA: (Part 2): Tuba, SS, Fifth & all check out this document thanks to one of our wonderful posters here! You don't have to sign up to download this doc or pay just hit the download & ignore the rest of it....it has a time-stamp on this document too!
Sept. 3, 2009 at 10:33am

Notice Of Intent To Rely Upon Business Record Certification
http://www.filedropper.com/henkeldocscertification

Angel, it is true that this is a bad week for the prisoner but it is the whole MONTH that is one fright after another for her, remember? She will tear it off the calendar? Yes, I thought you would recall that. She is buttered toast.

As for The Team, they lost their vests over the judge's morning order.

Tuba & all, :wave: Check this article out!!!! I think you will find it very interesting!!!

Casey Anthony: WKMG says duct tape on toddler was rare make
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...he-defense-possibly-suffered-a-huge-loss.html

ETA: Check this article out too! :eek:

State: Duct Tape In Anthony Case 'Rare'
Prosecution Plans To Link Tape Found On Caylee's Body To Gas Can
The odds of two pieces of randomly discovered duct tape manufactured in 2006 and 2007 being of that same, rare type approach 250,000 to 1. The odds of such a coincidence are much higher, if you factor in all the duct tape in existence, regardless of when it was manufactured, and determine how much duct tape sales have grown since 2002.
Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20713777/detail.html

If KC & Dream Team thought thier week was going bad with Judge S's ruling for the check fraud case to be started this article is the icing on top of it all... If I recall it was charted that things weren't going to go well for KC this week....than add in the video FBI interviews with LP, Tracy & Dick being released!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

How will I sleep tonight???? I've been waiting for these videos for soooooooooo long! :winko: I feel like it's Christmas Eve as awlful as that may sound, but it is all for Justice For Caylee!!!!! Her grandparents won't be a voice, but the doc dumps are speaking for her loud & clear! :yes:

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read your post! This is the best news we've had since....well, it's great news!
Wonder if any of the defence had to change their pants after they saw that
bit of POW! SLAP! yeah, I'm getting carried away!
Thank you for those eagle eyes of yours, Angel!
Oh happy day!

Tuba Nope I didn't forget what you had posted & charted For KC & her Dream Team....nope no way would I forget! :wink:

Bumping part of my earlier post! This is a must see for everyone too!

ETA: (Part 2): If KC & Dream Team thought thier week was going bad with Judge S's ruling for the check fraud case to be started this article is the icing on top of it all... If I recall it was charted that things weren't going to go well for KC this week....than add in the video FBI interviews with LP, Tracy & Dick being released!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

ETA: (Part 2): Tuba, SS, Fifth & all check out this document thanks to one of our wonderful posters here! You don't have to sign up to download this doc or pay just hit the download & ignore the rest of it....it has a time-stamp on this document too! Just type in the code scrambled words on the page & it will open for everyone. I save it in a folder on my PC...just in case there is a limit of how many times it can be opened!

Sept. 3, 2009 at 10:33am

Notice Of Intent To Rely Upon Business Record Certification
http://www.filedropper.com/henkeldocscertification

Only 973 units of the Henkel tape were even sold in 2005 from the company!
This is huge evidence....explain this one Baez! Your comments that the duct tape was so common & could be found anywhere! The duct tape is Industrial FIRE Resistant tape, which is not common everyday duct tape that you have tried to lead so many to believe....not at all.....this is Industrial Fire Resistant Duct Tape very rare & uncommon!

:yes: Tuba & SS KC may as well tear the whole month of September off of her calendar....it's going to be one that at least we all will not forget when it comes time for the trial.

P.S. I posted the link to the document in the time-stamp thread for future reference.

The Defense was "disappointed"? Everybody knows at least one member of The Team had a giraffe and a goat!

Well, I'm sure JB is very uncomfortable at this point.

I take comfort in knowing justice is looking up for Caylee, and for the people who were ripped off by KC. Dear little Caylee only has the prosecution and strangers wanting justice for her. When I think of that poor little child all alone in those eerie, haunting videos.............

Thanks for all the great updates.

Tuba, Soulscape, and the rest of the astrologers, I'm always in awe of the work you do. A simple thank you just doesn't do it. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans