Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meter Reader Roy Kronk To Be Deposed By Baez In Casey Case November 19, 2009 @ 9AM
Posted: 12:04 pm EDT October 21, 2009
Updated: 12:40 pm EDT October 21, 2009
<snipped>
Casey Anthony's defense team scheduled its deposition of meter reader Roy Kronk (read document). He is the man who found Caylee Anthony&#8217;s remains on December 11.

Kronk will be deposed on November 19.

Also in the case against Casey, prosecutors have given the defense more than 2,000 pages of new documents and more photographs.

Timestamped: October 20, 2009 @ 4:29PM
READ: Notice Of Taking Deposition Upon Oral Examination
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21361223/detail.html

Timestamped: October 20, 2009 @ 11:01AM
READ: Notice Of Provision Of Supplemental Discovery
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21361234/detail.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/21361061/detail.html

:angel:

They wear her cremated remains around their neck. They have never asked for anyone to find the real killer. They know 100%. They are playing mind games.

They have her death certificate out in the open in their home. They're playing games for sure. They just want to taint the jury pool. That is all. And I don't get WHY. WHY? To save a daughter that they seem terrified of, that they walk on eggshells for? A daughter that "allegedly" killed their granddaughter? WHY are they trying to taint a jury pool for HER?

Is anyone here familiar with the “Bubba the Love Sponge Show”? I just got a Google Alert for stating that he has offered the Anthony’s $25,000 to be on his live morning show for 1 hour. A quick search shows is DEFINITELY not a Casey supporter. He seems like he shoots straight from the hip and would not take any of their crap.

Now here’s the $25,000 question, will Cindy’s greed get the best of her and she’ll agree or will she walk away from the money? Thoughts?

http://www.prlog.org/10384218-bubba-the-love-sponge-offers-25000-to-parents-of-casey-anthony.html

Tuba or SS,
Do you think that DC will get out of giving his depo with the state? I have a feeling since his lawyer will be unavailable that it may get rescheduled, but will Judge S. rule that he has to give one to the state at a later date? TIA

Timestamped: Faxed 10/16/09 @ 3:22PM & Clerk Office Timestamped 10/16/09 @ 3:43PM
READ: P.I's Motion To Strike, For Protective Order
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21349753/detail.html

Is anyone here familiar with the “Bubba the Love Sponge Show”? I just got a Google Alert for stating that he has offered the Anthony’s $25,000 to be on his live morning show for 1 hour. A quick search shows is DEFINITELY not a Casey supporter. He seems like he shoots straight from the hip and would not take any of their crap.

Now here’s the $25,000 question, will Cindy’s greed get the best of her and she’ll agree or will she walk away from the money? Thoughts?

http://www.prlog.org/10384218-bubba-the-love-sponge-offers-25000-to-parents-of-casey-anthony.html

I know Bubba. Knew him personally back in the early 90's. He will surely piss them off if he gets them on his show. They won't go on for an hour, no way. Not for 25k. Not live. Not with Bubba.

They have her death certificate out in the open in their home. They're playing games for sure. They just want to taint the jury pool. That is all. And I don't get WHY. WHY? To save a daughter that they seem terrified of, that they walk on eggshells for? A daughter that "allegedly" killed their granddaughter? WHY are they trying to taint a jury pool for HER?

If they truly wanted to start healing, they (A's) would move. Making a shrine such as the one that was on CBS, is a very unhealthy thing to do. You cannot start healing until you come to acceptance. They have not accepted the fact that their daughter has murdered their grandbaby. JMO The death certificate on display is really something that should not be displayed. They are seeking sympathy by that act...again, JMO

If they truly wanted to start healing, they (A's) would move. Making a shrine such as the one that was on CBS, is a very unhealthy thing to do. You cannot start healing until you come to acceptance. They have not accepted the fact that their daughter has murdered their grandbaby. JMO The death certificate on display is really something that should not be displayed. They are seeking sympathy by that act...again, JMO

I agree with you. While none of my deceased relatives have been murdered, I certainly don't have a shrine to any of them in my home. There are a few pictures, yes, but not a shrine, and the death certificates are neatly filed away. I've had several friends who were murdered and others who died in tragic accidents, and their families don't have shrines, either. Although, I will say, when my teen son first died, I was tempted to display numerous pictures of him, but found it way too depressing to have more than one or two on display in each room. Now there is one in my home office, one in our living room, and since we've been remodeling our house for ages, everything else is put away.

I also thought it wasn't good for the Anthonys to have shrines throughout their house, including the bedrooms of Caylee and Casey. Honestly, I think they are displaying KC's pictures and many of Caylee's for "show". They will never heal that way. It's tough to give away your little one's things, but it helps to know someone else is making good use of it. I gave my son's clothing and shoes to a family of four boys whose house had burned down, and I was hoping at least one or two of the children would find something they could wear. Too bad the Anthonys haven't done this with many of Caylee's things. I'm not saying they have to give away everything, but what good is keeping all that stuff that Caylee will never use when a poor child could use it?

It's obvious the Anthonys and the Defense Team are the ones who are attempting to taint the jury pool. I do wish the judge would say, "Sorry, you can't move the trial to South Florida, but I'll authorize it moved to Escambia County (Pensacola)." Jose would be fuming. Absolutely fuming.

Bubba will tear them up..... no mercy. I sincerely doubt it will ever happen....but hope it does. Believe me the A's couldn't deal with any truth being put in their faces and that is exactly what Bubba will do.

Hey SOULSCAPE! WHERE ARE YOU WOMAN??? Missing your posts here:(

Good points. Thanks for showing me that angle. So do you think it's just super strong denial on their part? I'm wondering if it's part denial, part acceptance and they now have to save KC, or that will be 2 lost people they'll be in denial for. Did that make sense?

Bubba will tear them up..... no mercy. I sincerely doubt it will ever happen....but hope it does. Believe me the A's couldn't deal with any truth being put in their faces and that is exactly what Bubba will do.

Excactly. They would be stepping into a mine field with him. Look at how reluctant they were to do depos. Being interviewed by Bubba for an hour live is as bad for them, if not worse. But with Bubba, he's on sirius radio now, right? No FCC rules there? Like with Howard Stern? Yeah, it could get very ugly between Bubba and CA very fast. Maybe even GA could get a little nasty.

That is probably what Bubba is counting on, too. Get them pissed off = good radio.

JerseyGirl, you raise an interesting question. I think the very best way to find out whether L.K.B. and Jose B. are against the death penalty is to research statements each has made on the subject, their position on the punishment. In order to approach this astrologically, we would have to look elsewhere than this case as they both oppose the penalty as applied to this defendant because of her "innocence."

JerseyGirl, you raise an interesting question. I think the very best way to find out whether L.K.B. and Jose B. are against the death penalty is to research statements each has made on the subject, their position on the punishment. In order to approach this astrologically, we would have to look elsewhere than this case as they both oppose the penalty as applied to this defendant because of her "innocence."

Tuba, early on in the case, we were all trying to follow the money with regards to how her defense was being paid. As we all know, most of it is and will continue to be paid by the state of Florida, since it's a dp case. Remember we kept seeing that it was coming from Connecticut or something? I'm trying to remember... Well, Harvard, as well as Yale, have some of the best anti dp advocate groups. Isn't it ironic that H. Lee is the forensic pathologist for the defense and he's right there at the University of New Haven - right by Harvard? This has been a suspicion of mine since we tried tracking down the money trail. If one of these groups are behind partial payment, they are nonprofit and would be listed out of Connecticut. There are some really high up people involved in these anti dp groups. Money can buy anything...anything. In my mind, it's one of the reasons I think Florida can't force the money issue - with regards to naming all sources. If a certain group is named, then all of it's donations would have to be itemized & several politicians (I suspect) as well as upper echelon people (actors, wealthy business owners, media, etc) could be exposed. Just a thought...

I'll research it today...don't know how far I'll get, so wish me luck!

Forgive me if this has been hashed and rehashed previously. I have often wondered what exactly took place to make Cindy go in to "high gear" the day of July 3rd 2008. She went to Universal to find Casey, she wrote the Myspace "My Caylee is missing" letter and then later sent Lee off to track Casey down. I do not believe, for one minute, that it was because Casey wasn't returning her phone calls for one day. I have always wondered about the new pavers being put in over that weekend and have often wondered if they found something or smelled something while preparing the yard for the pavers or found something and decided to cover it up with the pavers? I am wondering if there is any way to do a chart for what prompted the yard work etc. I'm not even sure what exactly I am asking. I have always believed that Caylee was stashed in the yard by Casey (the day of the shovel) and then moved later to the woods, by Casey (closer to the date she dumped the car at Amscot). We all know what her car smelled like by that time, wouldn't the ground or place she hid Caylee in smell the same or have some organic, decomposing type evidence? I looked at the Astro Calendar to see if their was a chart done but didn't see one. Is this a possibility? Thanks in advance~ Katrina

From the My Clerk site:

10/21/2009 A PRIVILEGE LOG OF DOMINIC CASEY

10/21/2009 A NOTICE OF FILING PRIVILEGE LOG OF DOMINIC CASEY IN SUPPORT OF MR. CASEY'S MOTION TO STRIKE NOTICE OF DEPOSITION AND MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER

Is he going to be able to wiggle out of this deposition? I'll look for any paperwork on this and see if any of it is time-stamped.

Here is some info on what the FL courts have ruled regarding privilege logs.

http://www.flmd.uscourts.gov/Forms/JgSpaulding/StandingOrderPrivilege.pdf

Sorry everyone for posting Haleigh's media here by mistake...I deleted it & added it to right thread! :banghead:

Sorry everyone for posting Haleigh's media here by mistake...I deleted it & added it to right thread! :banghead:

Angel, I do not know how you keep track of everything! There is no way I could do what you do here ...lol I would have posted 50 different things in the wrong place in one day, so sheesh woman, don't be so hard on yourself. :blowkiss:

You are our angel, I second what Static said... here, here! You do such an amazing job, thanks for all of your hard work. I mix up my own children's names!

Thanks static, :blowkiss:
With Caylee & Haleigh's names being so alike it's easy to open the wrong thread.
I keep every thing in folders of their own with the links to the threads, media etc.
You can only imagine how many folders I have right now labeled with their names! :winko: What makes me sad is that there shouldn't be any names or new folders that need to be made.

I should have caught the mistake right away, but it's one of those days I guess. :crazy:
I need to pay more attention & not try to multi-task too much at once. The last week or so I found several mistakes that I corrected if I was able too.

So I do apologize & will be much more careful in the future! I hate to confuse someone when they get to the right thread & than they think they are in the wrong thread when this has happened.

FYI: I tweeted a message to WFTV & asked when they will be getting the new 2,000 pages of discovery today....they said they weren't sure when, but would post a message back when they do find out!

:grouphug:'s & :rose:'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members