Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be sure to post your thoughts about Jose Baez's vacation and whether the prisoner sees this as a personal betrayal, abandoning her to people who don't understand her.

Be sure to post your thoughts about Jose Baez's vacation and whether the prisoner sees this as a personal betrayal, abandoning her to people who don't understand her.

Beings Casey thinks the WORLD revolves around her since she continues to get national attention, I'd say she's not happy with his HOLIDAY. How DARE his interests and needs be outside her case.
The double whammy, she has to deal with Mr. Mason who doesn't have the pacification skills (nor interest) & finesse Baez has when communicating with this caged :mad: client.

Sooner Fan, I am not able to send you a private message. You or the website has that blocked. If you let our own moderator, Fifth Essence, know about your information, she will make sure I receive it. Thank you!

I accepted you as a friend and added you to my contact list so it should go now.

I can't find the trial date. I'm assuming these Status Hearing dates below are asking if the prisoner's lawyers are ready for a trial. Are you ready yet? Are you ready yet?...till we all die of old age. Is that what these mean?

Posted by Angel who cares on 5-20-10

06/21/2010---Status Hearing (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)

07/20/2010---Status Hearing (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)

08/30/2010---Status Hearing (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)

09/27/2010---Status Hearing (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)

10/29/2010---Status Hearing (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/MovingtoSealVisitsOverturnRulings00.jpg

Under the chart, viz. Splash Pattern, which here indicates the defense is using a scatter shot approach. Try on this, try on that, come at the State from all sides. Jupiter at 29° plus, ruling the outcome, means one avenue is closing. No more of THAT pursuit.

The Full Moon this coming Thursday trips off Prisoner's Saturn, her progressed II Moon and squares her Jupiter. She is sitting in a pucker inside cell F in the company of the purple moo-moo. Most of us would not extend a hand through the bars even if we could but never mind, the prisoner would bite it, leaving enormous tooth marks. You have seen the size.

Why is the health cusp at crisis? Hysteria. Noted. What CHOICES are being made now? New, jarring decisions, seen from Uranus at zero degrees. This fits so well with the Aquarian placement of the Moon which brings change with no advance notice but which is erratic and acts to disrupt. The overtones are POLITICAL. This Moon is a rebel and an extremist. Radical. We must watch for surprise moves coming out of the Sagittarian Full Moon ahead of the hearing!

What would cause her to have a crisis at this time...Sagittarian Full Moon...communications? Is it possible the judge will rule that no jail videos can be sealed and they release the 12/11/08 video?? THere are those who have said they do not understand why the media is not demanding to see it. I can't imagine what else it would be given the fact that JB put in a motion to have all the jailhouse tapes sealed. Afterall, the public has a right to know. Thanks Tuba, for all you do.

LOL: Tuba your reference to "Splash Pattern" has the song "Splish, Splash I was taking a bath......rub, dub just relaxing in the tub thinking everything was alright.......how was I to know there was a party going on...... Now I can't get it out of my head.

Yes, I remember Judge Strickland referring to only one brief submitted by one organisation. All the news organs should have argued for release of the tape (particularly in the face of the endless Defense stalls, so the crime will fade with time).

Now, if we knew the prisoner's natal chart, we would know where that FM in Sagittarius was hitting. If I look at the hour of the Full Moon I see the distinct possibility that Sagittarius will also be the rising Sign for the lunation. Maybe I can draw up a chart for that which will help us identify the sector making Prisoner fling a Joe Blizzard fit.

Tuba, I have no doubt whatsoever, ICA will take this as a personal betrayal, considering the latest news. I can imagine the rage much like when she found out Caylee's body had been found. As badly as I hate it, it is just my opinion that this will never make it to trial...I wonder if she can just plead to the bench and forego the jury trial...that's the only hope of not getting DP..JMO

You are probably thinking that the prisoner is thoroughly stir crazy now and the Full Moon chart bears you out.

When CM showed up at the hearing with a bandaid next to his eye my immediate thought was that KC tried to scatch his eyes out. Her body language next to him, to me, shows she has entertained the idea. If HHJP decides to unseal that video while JP is on vacation and CM has to tell her.....he better pull out the facemask. jmo

R-E-S-T-R-A-I-N-T-S~Saturn in House of authority vs. freak-out in Cell F. How well we remember the account last year from Terry Thomas Narsesian that provoked plausible deniability from the attendants at OCJ.

Hi lambchop, I believe I read somewhere that CM suffers from skin cancer, so it may be the bandaid was a healing spot. Although I don't doubt the prisoners rage, so a face mask may be appropriate particularly while JB's on vaca as this will literally tourment the prisoner - everyone gets to go to a warm tropical get-a-way except her - it will bring back the memory of summer 2008 when her friends went without her - then her parents going on a cruise - and now this! And in the prisoners narcissistic mind - it's all Caylee's fault that she couldn't go with her friends.... Caylee's fault that her parents benefit from the loss and got to go on a cruise while she is a prisoner.... and Caylee's fault she is stuck in a cell while everyone else benefits!
She will be pissed! (used only to reiterate prisoner's former use of the word)

Hi lambchop, I believe I read somewhere that CM suffers from skin cancer, so it may be the bandaid was a healing spot. Although I don't doubt the prisoners rage, so a face mask may be appropriate particularly while JB's on vaca as this will literally tourment the prisoner - everyone gets to go to a warm tropical get-a-way except her - it will bring back the memory of summer 2008 when her friends went without her - then her parents going on a cruise - and now this! And in the prisoners narcissistic mind - it's all Caylee's fault that she couldn't go with her friends.... Caylee's fault that her parents benefit from the loss and got to go on a cruise while she is a prisoner.... and Caylee's fault she is stuck in a cell while everyone else benefits!
She will be pissed! (used only to reiterate prisoner's former use of the word)

Oh, I know NotreallyaPisces, but that was the impression that went through my mind and then I heard about the skin cancer. But you are right about the vacation. Very sensitive spot for her..... "Caylee, Caylee, Caylee she's all everyone is concerned about." Now won't that statement come back to haunt her......

I think it's fascinating to see where WebSleuths place their bets. We are seeing the preview or trailer, if you like, of the coming action flic.

I thank everybody for participating and I hope more will add their thoughts.

I'm late to the party, lol, as always. :) I think that it's going to be GA who stands up for Caylee during this time of change. I think he's wanted to for a while, perhaps this change will give him the impetus to do what's right. Here's hoping anyway.

Hmmm....could this be one of the things that is going to set Casey off....

Zenaida's attorneys have filed a "motion to take deposition of prisoner" for Robyn Adams. This was filed 5/21 at 1:20pm. They also filed a "notice of issue and request to docket for jury trial". This was filed 5/21 at 10:11AM.

Both documents with timestamps can be found here:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23657706/detail.html

Plumbing Orlando's Full Moon chart even deeper, the degree of the Moon is morbid fear. Remember we were moved to cast a chart for this F.M. because it conjoins the prisoner's Saturn, squares her Jupiter and opposes her progressed Moon. There is simply no doubt about her experience owing to the lunation Thursday.

In this same Full Moon chart (above at #607), the Moon rules legal matters, H. 9. Mars is in that House and there is a fierce legal dispute going on because of it. Due to this Mars position and the presence of Venus in H. 8, we will learn of the death of a woman active in the field of law. This chart holds for Washington D.C. as well as Orlando because of their geographic position, so the woman need not be local. There will also be scandal and a divorce.

Many will notice the same Sign on the House of friends (& legislators) and the House of secret enemies, impostors pretending friendship. Those two Houses MUST be read together because they share one Sign. Ditto, House 5 and 6 and so, we have an on the job love affair. Note that Mars is in the Sign of love affairs, also. Certainly someone DOES feel betrayed because Mars opposes Neptune, signature of treachery.

05/24/2010 Amended Notice of Taking Deposition Upon Oral Examination
05/24/2010 Response to Supplemental Motion to Compel Forensic Discovery
05/24/2010 State's Witness List Amended
05/24/2010 Notice of Conflict
05/24/2010 Justice Administrative Commission's Response to Motion for Transcription Services

We have Venus ruling House 7, House 11 and House 12 for our Orlando Full Moon. House 11 is where we look to see how laid plans work out but Venus is sorely afflicted by opposition to Pluto. Therefore, anticipated results from a particular strategy are not producing desired results. That is a legal Sign, Libra, on House 11 and 12, so we know it is a legal strategy in question and it is the more unfortunate because it takes in the 12th House too. Zounds, Defense needs a vacation and needs it badly.

Wondering about the status of Prisoner, as we were with this charting, the First House Moon produces seething, frenetic unrest of a personal sort and Neptune on the cusp of House 4 tells us that this pertains to the prison scene. Convinced yet that you need to send a condolence and consolation card to Cell F?

We have Venus ruling House 7, House 11 and House 12 for our Orlando Full Moon. House 11 is where we look to see how laid plans work out but Venus is sorely afflicted by opposition to Pluto. Therefore, anticipated results from a particular strategy are not producing desired results. That is a legal Sign, Libra, on House 11 and 12, so we know it is a legal strategy in question and it is the more unfortunate because it takes in the 12th House too. Zounds, Defense needs a vacation and needs it badly.

Wondering about the status of Prisoner, as we were with this charting, the First House Moon produces seething, frenetic unrest of a personal sort and Neptune on the cusp of House 4 tells us that this pertains to the prison scene. Convinced yet that you need to send a condolence and consolation card to Cell F?

BBM: Would that be for the prisoner, or the jailers?????

The last time Defense questioned Florida's right to seek the death penalty, it backfired badly. J. Ashton held the courtroom and the media spellbound. This time, Judge Perry will rule without a hearing but in some way, the same questioning backfires again and we know that because Venus rules both H. 11 & 12 and because she, Venus, opposes Pluto (death). It may be the words of the rulings themselves or it may be the State's opposing arguments on paper. But backfire it will.

Send cards to all concerned parties, if you have time to burn that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member