Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When CM showed up at the hearing with a bandaid next to his eye my immediate thought was that KC tried to scatch his eyes out. Her body language next to him, to me, shows she has entertained the idea. If HHJP decides to unseal that video while JP is on vacation and CM has to tell her.....he better pull out the facemask. jmo

I wonder if she wanted to put a heart sticker on HIS bandaid....I think not:furious:

Tuba, We just got checked in to our hotel in Carlisle,Pa and are going out to eat, but when I get back I will check JB's facebook.....is there anyway you can do a chart and see if he did, in fact, attend the seminar? I can get you the exact times and place when I get back. ( I get to see my grandbaby, Megan, tomorrow!)

Be back soon.

If Mr. Baez hadn't announced his plans to the public on his Face Book acc't, this would be none of our business, you know. Tonight, his transits indicate he is indeed engrossed in this topic. If he chose not to attend in person, he can listen on a feed or via audio tapes of the lecture. Remember, I wrote recently that his transits for this time are favorable for him personally.

Late for the party as well but excused by excessive hard work these days...here's a possible theory...could we have another witness coming into play or testimony that the prosecution already had that creates the undeniable for the defense. I'm curious as to the statements made by the press awhile back that the prosecution has not divulge all the evidence they have to go forward with the DP..since this is what is occurring right now, it must have something to do with evidence.....real evidence....not the defense theories

Tuba -

Don't know if any of this interests you but MuzikMan acquired some new documents:

5/24/10 - Addition to State's Witness List http://www.docstoc.com/docs/40237174/05242010-Addition-to-State-Witness-List (only shows as filed on 5/24, no time stamp). They've added Nathan Lezniewicz (TonE's roommate).

By 12:07pm on 5/24/10 Baez had then filed and Amended Notice of Taking Depositions http://www.docstoc.com/docs/40235685/05242010-Amended-Notice-of-Taking-Depositions.
Baez filed an Amended. Nathan along with several others are all scheduled for 06/04/10.

Here is the schedule for that day:

9AM - Debbie Bennett
11AM - JP Chatt
1PM - Brian Burner
3PM - Nathan Lezniewicz
4PM - Sandra Melich

MuzikMan's DocStoc link: http://www.docstoc.com/profile/muzikman

Another Document Error.......the 'Amended Notice of Taking Depositions docs were filed with an error in the Spelling of KC.......at top where it starts: SOF vs Casie Anthony.

The June 1st hearing agenda has been updated:

------------------- Schedule for Tuesday, June 01, 2010 -------------------
2:00 pm 2 hrs Case: 48-2008-CF-15606-O
Motion: Defendant's Motion to Seal Jail Visiting Log Records
Motion for Reconsideration of Certain Prior Rulings by Disqualified Judge Motion to Strike State's Notice of Aggravating Circumstances
Supplemental Motion to Compel Forensic Discovery

They've added a few motions and taken the TES arguments off the agenda.

Follow this link: http://www.ninja9.org/jacsatt/attdocketframe.asp

Select Criminal Division 99 and choose the June 1st date to see this information.

Merc, The link doesn't work for me. I'll go over to the thread and search on my own though!

Merc, The link doesn't work for me. I'll go over to the thread and search on my own though!

the link did'nt work for me either, tried to follow the threads and still could'nt find the single post........now I'm really curious :confused:

The last time Defense questioned Florida's right to seek the death penalty, it backfired badly. J. Ashton held the courtroom and the media spellbound. This time, Judge Perry will rule without a hearing but in some way, the same questioning backfires again and we know that because Venus rules both H. 11 & 12 and because she, Venus, opposes Pluto (death). It may be the words of the rulings themselves or it may be the State's opposing arguments on paper. But backfire it will.

Send cards to all concerned parties, if you have time to burn that is.

TY, Tuba..

They are arguing the aggravating factors once again as insufficient, IMO, it will not go away. ICA will face the DP, HHBP will not remove it..JMHO

I feel this will be the striving moment for ICA to think really hard about pleading guilty and getting a LWOP sentence instead of a death sentence. I truly hope she does and thinks about Caylee, for once. She doesn't want others to know the real truth, as SA Jeff Ashton will put her on notice with the rage it took to place three strips of duct tape over Caylee's airways. Hoping she will decide to save the gory details of Caylee's last moments alive..

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

TY, Tuba..

They are arguing the aggravating factors once again as insufficient, IMO, it will not go away. ICA will face the DP, HHBP will not remove it..JMHO

I feel this will be the striving moment for ICA to think really hard about pleading guilty and getting a LWOP sentence instead of a death sentence. I truly hope she does and thinks about Caylee, for once. She doesn't want others to know the real truth, as SA Jeff Ashton will put her on notice with the rage it took to place three strips of duct tape over Caylee's airways. Hoping she will decide to save the gory details of Caylee's last moments alive..

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

The problem with that would be that if she took a plea....wouldn't she have to stand up in court and say what really happened?

from the link above
The Alford plea, unlike the no contest plea, is a relatively new invention. In 1970, the United States Supreme Court heard a now-famous case from North Carolina. State law provided that a defendant who pleads guilty to a capital felony – murder, in this case – will only face life in prison. However, if the defendant preferred to go to trial, he would face the death penalty if convicted, or the jury could recommend life imprisonment in the alternative. With that in mind, Alford agreed to plead guilty, although he maintained that he was an innocent man at every step of the process. He appealed his sentence, arguing that he was compelled to plead guilty due to his fear of capital punishment. The Supreme Court ruled that he made a voluntary choice and that his constitutional rights were not violated.

This could be an option for ICA, if she chooses to accept it!

Justice for Caylee

from the link above

This could be an option for ICA, if she chooses to accept it!

Justice for Caylee

But in order for it to be an option, the state would have to offer it as an option and I just don't see the state offering her an "easy" way out. I think any plea offered would have to be her admitting guilt.

On page 24, post #599 covers the coming June 1 hearing and of course, this can be found on our Astro Calendar as well.

After the dour mood of Thursday's Full Moon, leaving the prisoner full of dread, the Moon in later Sagittarius then squared Saturn which is opposing her Sun and squared her Sun too, of course. Next, the Moon squared Jupiter and it will move into Capricorn at 1:44 after lunch, where it squares Uranus on Prisoner's Decision Point. What decision will she surprise us with next?

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/HouseontheBlock001.jpg

You'll notice the top of the chart looks powerful and it is, but not helpfully so. Fixed Star Alphard conjoins the Midheaven where the south node of the Moon is secreted. 22° Leo cannot take charge of her own affairs and is not the mistress of her own fate, despite Cindy's desire and determination to control matters as a take charge woman. The Sun is a fine guide for career but this Sun has just entered the Via Combusta or fiery star path of misfortune.

Any maneuvers behind the scene also prove unfortunate because the crisis degree of 26°15' Libra dyes that whole area. The other end of the axis, 26°15' Aries is similarly fraught. That is the House of employment and health concerns, of course.

It is very unusual to have realty, which we think of as a solid investment, ruled by an out of bounds Uranus. (Viz. note in left hand margin.) Yet, Cindy would never have expected to have her home ownership affected by the jarring events of 2008-2010. Let us not forget that the decisions of her daughter have brought the investment to this pass. Prisoner's Decision Point at 1°18' Aries (decisions are deliberate by definition) squares this out of bounds Uranus ruling the foundation of the family and the home.

Interesting Tuba!
Could the interested buyer be LA?

Hmmm, allied, can't be too many in question, lol!

Cannot wait for "other secrets" to shine. ;)

I wonder what our astrologers think of this???

Nostradamus Casey Anthony Prediction????

"The mothers name is blackened by a silver mask.
The people cry for vengeance but the truth prevails.
Two thousand and ten finds Antone free.
The monster confesses and looses his soul in months 8 and 10".

http://www..com/2010/05/will-casey-anthony-prediction-come-true-this-year/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member