Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a couple of hearings back where HHJBP stated on the record that he had already placed a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit on the hotel rooms that would be needed for the jury. He stated at the time that this trial WOULD happen as planned. His judicial assistant again reiterated the fact that this trial would go on as planned yesterday in a statement on his behalf.

Personally, the more I look into this cancel or delay comment it appears it was a purely political move made on the part of the Clerk of Court. Once again, someone using Caylee's name to get money. :(

Hello astros! Now that the trial is nearing us, I have you all on my mind constantly. I remember initially becoming immersed in the charts & your interpretations from the very first posted chart on Caylee's disappearance from Housemouse. I sure hope she is in good health. Since then, almost from the beginning, Soulscape, Tuba, Fifth, and several others have lended their expertise to this site - you all have collectively become such a wealth of knowledge. I think I can speak for everyone that's come across your threads when I say we are extremely gratuitous in all that you share. We have a better understanding of how people that commit crimes can be found out by simply using the stars that God so gave us, to determine those involved in such an injustice, as well as method...not only that but locating the victims, too. Thank you.

Fifth - there is a post on Sxxxxx Mxxxx that I'd like to bring over. I looked on the FAQ but have been unsuccessful in finding which websites I can link and which ones I can't. May I bring it here or should I supply the info from other various links and add the pictures to my own Websleuths Photobucket before posting? Thank you so much!

Tuba - I just wanted to say that I'm thinking of you. I read the World Events thread and saw your initial posts on the tsunami, earthquake, & nuclear disaster in Japan. It has to be extremely hard to cast a chart depicting such a disaster, let alone your interpretation and your continuous followup knowing that your hands are tied and such an event is unavoidable as it's predetermined in the stars. I feel for you and the heartache you must feel when you see such a disaster unfolding, before it actually happens, and knowing there's nothing that can be done to curtail it. I'm praying for you and hoping sincerely that you find solace.

Hugs to all! I know I pop in every now & again but I'm always thinking of you!

From salvarenga's post: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6222724&postcount=445"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-CASEY and CAYLEE TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*#3[/ame]

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...thony-trial-jeopardy-20110317,0,6609794.story

Snip:
"If the Senate proposal goes through the trial is in jeopardy of being canceled or suspended," Gardner concluded.

I've read that this is a capital case and it would most certainly go on as planned, that civil cases would be affected first, and that Gardner is using her "budget woes" as a political platform. She's ridiculous, imo, and should have used the correct path of using an official spokesperson assigned by her local govt to publicly address this issue...if it's even an issue as she claims. Remember everyone, her position is an elected one. Hmmm, food for thought...

When will people stop trying to make money off of Caylee?

Astros, would a chart show if Gardner is using the "budget" in the case against Casey Anthony as a means for her political platform? Is she using this to get reelected?

Betcha I don't even need to see a chart to know the answer to that one!

To my knowledge, that site is not allowed to be linked here at WS.
Please don't copy and paste from there either.

FACTUAL/confirmed information is welcome along with the link to back it up.

Of course we would be most interested in items that include confirmed dates and times.

Be brief, a couple lines max, when making a notation as to the article's subject matter when providing links.

Hope this answered your inquiry.

*good to see you again Jerseygirl

ETA: Go over to our TIME-STAMPED MEDIA Thread and read the article.
State Senator say 'funding NOT a concern.'

Check the media thread! HHJBP has ruled ALL of ICA's statements are coming in to trial!

Still waiting on the actual order but the story is up on the Wesh site!

Just had to add....what a great birthday present for her! I'm sure she's thrilled! LOL

hooo-ray!!!!! Yippy-yee-kay-ee!! Yippy-yee-caylee!!!

Thank you Honorable Judge Belvin Perry. Between you, the SA office, and lady justice, Caylee will see her perpetrator brought to answer for her murder! Great day indeed. Thank you Super Moon wobble (if you had a hand in this)!!!!

We can add him to the list of possibilities noted in the linked forum as well as those other guys discussed early on in Caylee's main Missing Person's Forum. How about JP Chatt( who does share a resemblance to Caylee-but he said he DID NOT like Casey, Jesus Ortiz, also some military guy. Even her own brother Lee's DNA was checked based on the stories she told investigators in the past.
Evidently, Mother of the Year had a full dance card early on.
---------
I agree on Chatt. It almost uncanny.I would venture to say in this case they wouldnt have to be "nuts" about each other. Any old port in a storm.I will try to find out when he was born.I think I saw it on a depo..:seeya:

At dawn, Mercury conjunct Jupiter rose in Orlando today. The atmosphere on the jail floor effused the influence of those cheery planets and the mood among staff and inmates was therefore chirpy. This was contagious and floated into Cell F. That is pretty much the sum of the birthday good tidings for Inmate 08200810.

Saturn settles the imaginary confetti right quick, as he opposes, dead straight across at the Descendant, reminding one and all of grim realities. Nurse Cindy does her level best to intrude some yeasty effect of encouragement because Chiron (the wounded healer) is parallel Mars in Pisces. That is, you will remember, Cindy's own Mars. This would be done by birthday card and letter, sent timely.

You may recall that in the run up to trial, the prisoner will occupy herself with a makeover, which seemed ironic considering the gravity of her circumstances. But that is what she will do and we are now inured to the chameleon changes already test run. The new & improved final result may be somewhat subtle, more of the end product of a continuum.

She feels the need to focus on this today but the planets are not with her. Saturn opposes her Venus and squares her Moon. By the first Frye hearing, though, transit Venus will be at solstice point to her Pluto, and the early stage of transformation will be underway.

Meanwhile, she would like to fix George & Cindy a sandwich for their roles in caging her at DORML-12.

At dawn, Mercury conjunct Jupiter rose in Orlando today. The atmosphere on the jail floor effused the influence of those cheery planets and the mood among staff and inmates was therefore chirpy. This was contagious and floated into Cell F. That is pretty much the sum of the birthday good tidings for Inmate 08200810.

Saturn settles the imaginary confetti right quick, as he opposes, dead straight across at the Descendant, reminding one and all of grim realities. Nurse Cindy does her level best to intrude some yeasty effect of encouragement because Chiron (the wounded healer) is parallel Mars in Pisces. That is, you will remember, Cindy's own Mars. This would be done by birthday card and letter, sent timely.

You may recall that in the run up to trial, the prisoner will occupy herself with a makeover, which seemed ironic considering the gravity of her circumstances. But that is what she will do and we are now inured to the chameleon changes already test run. The new & improved final result may be somewhat subtle, more of the end product of a continuum.

She feels the need to focus on this today but the planets are not with her. Saturn opposes her Venus and squares her Moon. By the first Frye hearing, though, transit Venus will be at solstice point to her Pluto, and the early stage of transformation will be underway.

Meanwhile, she would like to fix George & Cindy a sandwich for their roles in caging her at DORML-12.

Would that be a knuckle Sandwich.. lol

Regarding this transformation.....I follow the Orlando Sentinel reporter's on Twitter and lately they've been posting little "did you know" type facts about ICA..... the last one was that ICA is allowed scissors to cut her own hair. Oh I can't wait to see what she comes up with next......NOT! LOL

Check the media thread! HHJBP has ruled ALL of ICA's statements are coming in to trial!

Still waiting on the actual order but the story is up on the Wesh site!

Just had to add....what a great birthday present for her! I'm sure she's thrilled! LOL

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27242068/detail.html

Above link is His Honors orders denying the defendant's motion...there's no time stamp...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27242068/detail.html

Above link is His Honors orders denying the defendant's motion...there's no time stamp...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

:gthanks:
We appreciate your contribution and understanding of our need for dates and times.

The news & listed ORDERS are currently in our TIME-STAMPED MEDIA Thread
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6228342&postcount=450"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-CASEY and CAYLEE TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*#3[/ame]

Fifth, sorry for the off topic remark, but that is THE cutest smiley I've seen yet!

Thank you, Tuba...I am just trying to be helpful so I'll watch what I post for you in order to do your charts....I thank you all for all that you do for victims of crime...

I don't see the clothes being picked out for the prisoner is court appropriate but hey, that's just me...Lets see what she transforms into...again...

Wanting to give her parents a sandwich...so she blames them for her imprisonment? Does it have to do with the various media interveiws or due to CA calling the police on July 15, 2008? Doesn't she understand how all her mistruths are what got that rolling???

I see that His Honor did mention that (media interviews) in his order denying the defenses motion on suppressing important statements...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Prisoner is right at the tip edge of the thousand foot drop now, so every damning fact looms in a way that's scarier and those facts are referenced in court now, even by her own attorneys. Some facts originate with her parents and they were not supposed to notice the reek of death that knocked them endways, that her daughter had been missing for thirty-one days and they didn't give her that "one more day". That the car was abandoned at Amscot. If they did notice, they were supposed to keep it to themselves. "Don't they realise they jeopardise my very own life?"

How much does it take for Prisoner to ball up her fist in fury and raise it against you? We are dealing with Mercury square Mars with Uranus. It takes reaching for a gas can in the trunk.

Prisoner is right at the tip edge of the thousand foot drop now, so every damning fact looms in a way that's scarier and those facts are referenced in court now, even by her own attorneys. Some facts originate with her parents and they were not supposed to notice the reek of death that knocked them endways, that her daughter had been missing for thirty-one days and they didn't give her that "one more day". That the car was abandoned at Amscot. If they did notice, they were supposed to keep it to themselves. "Don't they realise they jeopardise my very own life?"

How much does it take for Prisoner to ball up her fist in fury and raise it against you? We are dealing with Mercury square Mars with Uranus. It takes reaching for a gas can in the trunk.

I'm thinking with the Frye Hearings looming this week. She's bound to have plenty of "make him stop" moments awaiting her. She's up against nothing but the cold, heart facts now. She's at the end of that hallway again only this time they are locking the door and making her listen.

Maybe someone can slip in behind her and say BOO!:great:

Barry Logan, PhD from NMS Labs is who the Defense is going to attempt to use to discredit Dr. Voss's "sniffer stuff" (JB's quote, not mine LOL). The complete deposition is listed in the main CMA thread. I just didn't know if the dates and times of his deposition would be helpful in any charting so I am posting them here.

Dr. Logan was in Willow Grove, PA and appeared via the Internet for his deposition on March 9th. Per the transcript, his deposition started at 1:01pm and ended at 3:15pm. IMO, he appeared less than credible and/or knowledgeable so I am curious to know if a chart for his deposition would tell us anything. I tried and could not find his DOB.

BTW, I am curious b/c he was forced to resign as part of a controversy in deficiencies in testing for forensic toxicology (DUI, specifically) for Washington State back in 2008. He now works for a private lab, NMS. (Also documented in the main CMA thread)

If this isn't relevant or helpful, feel free to delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah