Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see what the stars say about his criticism of Dr. Voss's work. I plan to use his actual location at Willow Grove for the chart and thank you for that.

To my knowledge, that site is not allowed to be linked here at WS.
Please don't copy and paste from there either.

FACTUAL/confirmed information is welcome along with the link to back it up.

Of course we would be most interested in items that include confirmed dates and times.

Be brief, a couple lines max, when making a notation as to the article's subject matter when providing links.

Hope this answered your inquiry.

*good to see you again Jerseygirl

ETA: Go over to our TIME-STAMPED MEDIA Thread and read the article.
State Senator say 'funding NOT a concern.'

Thank you, Fifth. I've popped in to lurk but it was on my phone as I was away. I'm home now & I saved some of the pictures on my computer, as well as a couple of links. I will say this: It's Interesting. Please give me some time to get it together & I'll post.

BTW, is there an actual link that informs which sites are off limits? I seriously couldn't find one. I remember a long time ago, we would just type it out (the site's address) and if it wasn't allowed or blocked, then there would be "***" in it's place. It didn't do that when I typed in that web address.

BBSoon...

Tuba -

Previously I had indicated that the JACS system listed a start time for the 3/23 hearings as 9AM. This was just posted on the murder docket listing:

03/22/2011 Notice of Hearing 3/23/11 at 8:30 am

Looks like they will start at 8:30AM instead. I don't know if that will affect your orginal chart or not but wanted to give you a heads up.

HHJBP usually rights a notice with the hearing agenda, etc. If that posts today, I will post it in the media thread.

STOP THE PRESSES, Now this update was just listed.

03/22/2011 Notice Cancellation of Hearing 3/23/11 at 8:30 am

Yes, the chart must be completely re-done. Crucial, particularly since the chart for the originally scheduled time has an early Ascendant. Even the rising Sign will change. I am on to the doctor's deposition now (Logan's), having finished reading it. If there were no budget constraints, this might warrant empaneling a petit jury of experts. The Dr. V is variously spelled Voss & Vass. Do we know what he prefers?

Yes, I think we had better pause for more information that we can trust. I did look at the time of 8:30 a.m. = 7:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time and there was real trouble behind the scenes, Mars in House 12 late trined by the Moon in her FALL. Awaiting further reliable data..........................................................

Yes, I think we had better pause for more information that we can trust. I did look at the time of 8:30 a.m. = 7:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time and there was real trouble behind the scenes, Mars in House 12 late trined by the Moon in her FALL. Awaiting further reliable data..........................................................

Tuba -

I have an update. They were going to have an additional starting at 8:30AM regarding an Emergency Motion filed on Behalf of Yuri Melich. Baez had supoened him to testify and Yuri would have been waiting around at the courthouse for all 3 days. The Sheriff's Office attorney filed an Emergency Motion that he not be held but rather be put on stand by as to not waste the taxpayers money. This hearing was cancelled but the Frye hearings will still go on as planned for 9AM EST.

This was relayed to me via Twitter by correspondence with the WFTV Casey Anthony Twitter account.

Hope this clears it up!
Sal

Thank you very BIG! Okay, then this chart continues valid:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6223757&postcount=675"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14[/ame]

Yes, the chart must be completely re-done. Crucial, particularly since the chart for the originally scheduled time has an early Ascendant. Even the rising Sign will change. I am on to the doctor's deposition now (Logan's), having finished reading it. If there were no budget constraints, this might warrant empaneling a petit jury of experts. The Dr. V is variously spelled Voss & Vass. Do we know what he prefers?

I believe RHornsby refers to him as Vass.

Prisoner is right at the tip edge of the thousand foot drop now, so every damning fact looms in a way that's scarier and those facts are referenced in court now, even by her own attorneys. Some facts originate with her parents and they were not supposed to notice the reek of death that knocked them endways, that her daughter had been missing for thirty-one days and they didn't give her that "one more day". That the car was abandoned at Amscot. If they did notice, they were supposed to keep it to themselves. "Don't they realise they jeopardise my very own life?"

How much does it take for Prisoner to ball up her fist in fury and raise it against you? We are dealing with Mercury square Mars with Uranus. It takes reaching for a gas can in the trunk.

Tuba, you are always so accurate!
From Channel 13 news Orlando:
The defense also wants to add two more people to the list – well-known psychiatrist Dr. Danzinger and a Boca Raton doctor.

The defense wants them to testify concerning Anthony's state of mind now that Judge Belvin Perry has ruled statements made by the young mother could be used against her at her trial.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...nse-wants-assistant-state-attorney-to-testify

Hope I did this correctly - first time to quote/link

Dr. Barry Logan answered questions over hours on March 9, speaking from Willow Grove, PA. He did not challenge the concepts behind the chloroform findings but faulted Dr. Vass for not providing his methodology & standard operating procedures. This is not to say they were lacking in the testing, merely that they were not outlined or described. That vacuum may well be filled when Dr. Vass takes the stand. Dr. Logan did not say, "This is junk science!" Nor did he say, "This is not science." Now he may have been more damning in the written report the attorney held in his hand but based on the deposition, no.

DeponentfromNMSLabsPenn001.jpg

I believe RHornsby refers to him as Vass.

---------------
Hi LambChop and Tuba.It is Vass,Arpad.I read over there at the Farm all the time.:seeya:

P,S. O googled JP Chatt.I found his blog.I think he started it in 2006.He said he was 22 years,still in college,planning more schooling.His birthday is Dec.10..I will look some more to see if I can at least find the year.I saw a pic of him and a girl,swear his T shirt said IRELAND!!

Tuba, you are always so accurate!
From Channel 13 news Orlando:
The defense also wants to add two more people to the list – well-known psychiatrist Dr. Danzinger and a Boca Raton doctor.

The defense wants them to testify concerning Anthony's state of mind now that Judge Belvin Perry has ruled statements made by the young mother could be used against her at her trial.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...nse-wants-assistant-state-attorney-to-testify

Hope I did this correctly - first time to quote/link

Tuba, you as always are amazing with your post on ICA. I bet that 1000 foot drop is getting deeper by the day!

WFTV cut off the sound from the court room before Judge Perry announced how long a lunch break the room is taking. If you were watching another website or televised program of Frye, maybe you could give notice.

WFTV cut off the sound from the court room before Judge Perry announced how long a lunch break the room is taking. If you were watching another website or televised program of Frye, maybe you could give notice.

Lunch until 1:30p Grab a bite and come back!
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 11:04 AM

For my part, I would never question a human remains detection expert like Bones. He has attended far more seminars (40+) than I ever have or will. Although I have heard him lecture and he was most impressive. Face to face he offers much more than even his credentials and training.

The prisoner puzzles some onlookers with her constant page turning and note taking, writing scribbling, billets doux. The Team has probably suggested she write as a way of maintaining control. We have seen her lose it. She also likes to "direct" her defense, of course, CEO that she is. But in addition to all of this, it is more and more obvious that she does not want to confront the witnesses or the prosecutors. Even when she is stumped for words to write, she looks down and away--anything but face them.

Regarding thes 1st day of FRYE hearings, TUBA wrote beneath the Chart in post 675 dated 3/17/11:

The SCORPIO Moon, in her FALL, SQUARES VENUS and shortly, NEPTUNE.
This assures that the hearing will not only see frank contention but either incivility & rudeness or both.

The Team will wheel out an unreliable witness before all is said and done. No one will be fooled. Not the courtroom, not the State, not the public. An embarrassment.

As mentioned, House 8 & 9 are SAGITTARIUS, ruled by JUPITER at a critical degree of Cardinal ARIES. There are too many provocations against sound evidence and sound science. It is all overdone and badly received. See the reserve and rejection of SATURN, opposite.

The Judge does not favor expansive challenges to sound evidence & the Defense largely strikes out.

Although JP has not ruled on anything today, it seems the Defense was actually helping out the Prosecution. Their Canadian ANnthropologist 'expert' witness was embarrassing as he too diminished the Defense' argument.

Baez got smacked once again for insulting LDB and some lunatic entered the CourtRoom shouting out something about God and Japan. The honorable Judge gave an order, OUT!!!!!

It appears the Defense struck OUT as well.

Thanks TUBA!

ETA**
Also noted regarding the Mother of The Year: By the first Frye hearing, though, transit Venus will be at solstice point to her Pluto, and the early stage of transformation will be underway.

There isn't any color in the rainbow that will 'soften' her ice cold unemotional energy.
PINK didn't do the trick today.

For my part, I would never question a human remains detection expert like Bones. He has attended far more seminars (40+) than I ever have or will. Although I have heard him lecture and he was most impressive. Face to face he offers much more than even his credentials and training.

Okay I know that you know Bones is a dog. And I know I know Bones is a dog but I'm confused on him lecturing part. What I think you are saying is Bones may be called upon to demonstate his talents (oopps, I have a Boarder Collie so what I meant to say is "his job")?

At the afternoon hearing, questions and answers referred to what Bones said, and what he says at various times. So I am having a little fun with that. He really has attended forty seminars. And taken an active part. Few of us can say that.

Some members of the public are noticing that Prisoner looks sour at the table. Today, Mars was dead bang on her Mercury, which is already by birth square her own Mars and Uranus. These members of the public are perceptive! Sometimes the angle of light hit her in 3/4 profile and hollows beneath her eyes could not be concealed by make-up, although not generally noticeable. The planets tell us she resents her predicament bitterly & is coming unhinged but we've known that for a long time.

At the afternoon hearing, questions and answers referred to what Bones said, and what he says at various times. So I am having a little fun with that. He really has attended forty seminars. And taken an active part. Few of us can say that.

Some members of the public are noticing that Prisoner looks sour at the table. Today, Mars was dead bang on her Mercury, which is already by birth square her own Mars and Uranus. These members of the public are perceptive! Sometimes the angle of light hit her in 3/4 profile and hollows beneath her eyes could not be concealed by make-up, although not generally noticeable. The planets tell us she resents her predicament bitterly & is coming unhinged but we've known that for a long time.

Well I'm glad it wasn't me who misunderstood. lol Yes, Bones I'm sure is proud to do his job.

I remember what you said about KC and she did seem very annoyed today and it was mentioned that JB approached HHJP about her and I was wondering if she asked to be excused from further hearings. She does not want to be there. She looks very uncomfortable. And it will only get worse for her. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah