Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gemini II is a dual Ascendant. Although the Moon is indeed within the Sun Sign of J. Cheney-Mason, it was at the urging of Prisoner and The Team that he composed this motion. You see that the inducement came from others in Moon's position not in House 1 of the self but in House 7 of the other(s) but this is not to say he isn't fired to do this, he is.

Mercury rules both the Ascendant here and also the House of risk taking but is slowing to turn round and retrograde. This represents a change of mind but perhaps several flip flops. Look at that out of bounds Moon, sailing through the night winds, ready to take a dare. One thing we know for a dead cert, it is the fickle Moon who rules not only the near future, House 2 but also House 3 of impassioned argument and orations. At the denouement of all of this is surrender, renunciation by Defense, if Judge Perry exercises his mutual reception.

I think this court was bitten my Mr. Mason once and that was enough with Judge Strickland. I would hope that JP would suggest to Mr. Mason what maybe he should buy a pair of boots that fit. Grumpy Old Men, comes to mind.

All of the RAW VIDEO from today is over in the TIME-STAMPED Thread.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6251816&postcount=454"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-CASEY and CAYLEE TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*#3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6251770&postcount=453"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-CASEY and CAYLEE TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*#3[/ame]

According to the Orlando Sentinel news, Court administration spokeswoman Karen Levey said she expects Perry to enter an order on the new motion early Friday.

Please, Sleuths, bring your impressions so we can have discussion. One thing I am almost embarrassed to post is a perception I had in the hearing Prisoner was forced to attend, the suppression hearings before Frye. Mr. Mason repeatedly described her as "this child" and this "young girl" and while he was infantilising her, I saw a transformation in her face. She began to take that on. Since the female planets were early at that hearing, the Moon a teenager and Venus only six, I can believe what I saw, remarkable as it is.

I also noticed something today, also. KC was sitting next to AF who was to her right and KC laid her head down on her right forearm very close to where AF was sitting. I think KC respects AF and looks at her as if she were a mother type figure.

I am speechless after watching todays hearings.....

I am disturbed by our legal system if this is any kind of "normalcy" we can expect from lawyers. I have never seen such a bad example. It does not seem real! I feal like I went down "the rabbit hole."

I am mystified.

JMO
~Khaki

Sorry to double post but I have a question...

Is there any way to determine if ICA will keep JB as an attorney til' the end? It may have been discussed already and I missed it, but I was curious as times goes on if she will see he is doing a bad job.

Thanks,
~Khaki

I am on my Blackberry and will write more when I can get a my actual computer but one thing that stood out to me big time......

When HHJBP literally got down on his knees and crawled beneath his bench to get to his printer to get copies of a handout that JB should have had available for everyone......I knew without a doubt His Honor WILL NOT let justice be delayed for sweet Caylee. This trial will start on time. If they have to hold hearings every night and weekend till the day it starts....this trial will start on time and HHJBP will make sure of it.

If the prisoner were to jettison the lead attorney, as an indigent she could not hire her choice among the Florida Bar. She would have the remainder of The Team or a public defender. Any decision like that should be made early, early in the proceedings for many reasons. She chose Jose Baez and retained him with a rubber check.

Dr. Vass said he was "to be honest with you, tired." I think matters over this day went from bad to worse. Now Jose Baez did not seem less and less energetic, as others flagged but it was more difficult for him to cohere all the fragments of this unwieldy case as the afternoon wore on.

While I can not touch what the rest of you see, and interpret. I think that KC has adopted her lawyers as her Family that protects her. Her Biological Parents mean nothing to her anymore, nor her Brother. She has taken the roll of Paralegal here. Someone else is on trial for doing a horrible deed. But it has nothing to do with HER! She has no remorse and never will.

I am in awe of you all that read the charts. Thank you all so much.

I believe the reason ICA cried when Ca testified last time is because she was reminded of the "mother protecting child (meaning ICA herself)" connection she has lost. It was all about herself for a moment. That's why no tears for the rest of her family. Yes, she has replaced them with her defense attorneys, especially JB. She could not fire her only protector. I do believe she is a child in her mind.

I can't help but feel that JB will get deathly ill either during or after this trial. I do not wish that on him, but I have a gut feeling the stress of being her protector, and being unqualified to represent her will affect his health. Do you see this in his chart? Sorry if already asked.

Mr. Baez has extremely difficult transits right now. Just to look at a basic: he is in his annual trough until the Sun enters Taurus on 20 April. He is a Libran but his Saturn is opposite the birth Sun from Aries, so he will also have the transit of the Sun overhead atop his Saturn. In addition to all of that, as though it were not enough to flatten any mortal, we are all going to feel the opposition of Jupiter to Saturn, coming right up. (Already active but exact on March 28) It will hit him harder than the rest of us because he has that Aries-Libra axis in his natal horoscope. There is lots more about him on our Astro Calendar.

Thank you very much Tuba! Off to check the calendar. I realized (and truly feel) my post was inappropriate asking about ill health had sudden feeling, and posted before I thought about it. Apologies to everyone.

I noticed prisoner stopped playing with paper when Dr. Vass testified, she paid full attention, not pretending to ignore, looking directly at the Dr., and she looked incredibly angry. I would think b/c she was arrested "on a ****ing whim", the 911 call about the smell.

I agree with Tuba about the times she can pull out the little girl look, and yes, she softens with AF too. AF is there after all to soften any blow of conviction and to understand prisoner on some basic levels. Probably a lot more contact than prisoner has had in the last year or so. Her new BF. However, that softening does not hide the fact that there is no upset over all of the death and gore of her daughter's death.

JB did spin out of control once yesterday. He reacted very poorly, yelled, kept his back to the camera, and was more like a child pouting. (I will assume you have all seen that bit.) However, Tuba is right, he gains steam by feeling he has won a small victory and feels no need to stop. (Sounds like a Taurus quality, horse that will not stop until it drops.) I am uncertain if he is gaining the victories he thinks he is, but b/c of this and the out of control bit, I wonder if this if just a part of his natal chart or just for the past day or two's transits.

Please, Sleuths, bring your impressions so we can have discussion. One thing I am almost embarrassed to post is a perception I had in the hearing Prisoner was forced to attend, the suppression hearings before Frye. Mr. Mason repeatedly described her as "this child" and this "young girl" and while he was infantilising her, I saw a transformation in her face. She began to take that on. Since the female planets were early at that hearing, the Moon a teenager and Venus only six, I can believe what I saw, remarkable as it is.

There was a pencil box with markers in front of ICA ,exactly like the ones school children use.

It appears the ever elusive DC is coming back onto the scene for some reason. I always wondered what happened to him. He just seemed to slink away. Do the charts show anything about him recently?

03/25/2011 Notice of Appearance Debra Ferwerda, Esq for Dominic Casey

I am drained as for two days, like many Websleuths, have done nothing but watch the hearings! I did miss the extension today, that went from 5 thro 5:30 p.m. but saw & heard every word otherwise.

Bolded by me.

Tuba, Here is a link to just that portion of the hearing if you want to watch it. Alot of focus on ICA also. On this site is a good break down - intervals of this hearing.
http://www.youtube.com/user/S0meRand0mName

Tuba - I think a picture is worth a thousand words. This about sums up ICA....

ICA's reaction when Vass was talking about the crematorium owner who deposited 300-400 bodies out back and not cremating them.

16l0nid.jpg
28ivwk2.jpg

In comparison...Dr. Vass's testimony about the smell from the can with the carpet
(22:07) when you opened can with carpet? what was your reaction?
first I jumped (22:19) back about 2 ft - odor was pretty strong -
[KC looks up from paper at him]
14lrbsl.jpg

the smell of human decomp to me
[KC looks back down quickly]
28lgluc.jpg

Thanks to user ThinkTank for capturing these!

I read Magpie's report on the Hinky Meter for court yesterday and it seems that CA was very animated during the dog handler's testimony, disagreeing and then later what she preceived as JA queing the expert while he was being questioned by JB. It went so far as CA telling JB at recess and the bailiff going out and telling JA about it. JA's response was to tell the judge if they had a complaint.

I notice the judge was distracted a few times by what I thought was going on at the defense table when it was probably what was going on with CA. My guess is the judge is watching her closely and is about to bring the hammer down on her. He's warned them twice. Once at the earlier hearing about making comments and faces and Wednesday when the cell phone of CA's friend went off (also not the first time this particular phone has gone off in court and they were told about it).

Now I heard InSessions is filming at their home on Sunday for a 2 hour special, which could be CA just answering one question, IMO. lol This was overheard in court so I do not believe anyone heard a timeframe but it would be interesting to know what InSessions true motives are to film this at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member