Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The final five minutes of the hearings, I had to deal with interference and have the sound turned off but it looked like what you describe. So Jose Baez approached the bench about her intolerance of these proceedings? Yes, Prisoner wanted out of there. I don't see how she can avoid the further prosecution of her case. If she is not there, she can later complain that such & such happened & use that as grounds for an appeal. That is why her presence is required, for the good of one and all. Strickland also articulated that principle to her and to the attorneys. If she didn't wear the mask and pretend impassivity, the struggle inside would not be as violent. But that too, is how she wants to play it, as though this were anything to play at.

Regarding thes 1st day of FRYE hearings, TUBA wrote beneath the Chart in post 675 dated 3/17/11:

The SCORPIO Moon, in her FALL, SQUARES VENUS and shortly, NEPTUNE.
This assures that the hearing will not only see frank contention but either incivility & rudeness or both.

The Team will wheel out an unreliable witness before all is said and done. No one will be fooled. Not the courtroom, not the State, not the public. An embarrassment.

As mentioned, House 8 & 9 are SAGITTARIUS, ruled by JUPITER at a critical degree of Cardinal ARIES. There are too many provocations against sound evidence and sound science. It is all overdone and badly received. See the reserve and rejection of SATURN, opposite.

The Judge does not favor expansive challenges to sound evidence & the Defense largely strikes out.

Although JP has not ruled on anything today, it seems the Defense was actually helping out the Prosecution. Their Canadian ANnthropologist 'expert' witness was embarrassing as he too diminished the Defense' argument.

Baez got smacked once again for insulting LDB and some lunatic entered the CourtRoom shouting out something about God and Japan. The honorable Judge gave an order, OUT!!!!!

It appears the Defense struck OUT as well.

Thanks TUBA!

ETA**
Also noted regarding the Mother of The Year: By the first Frye hearing, though, transit Venus will be at solstice point to her Pluto, and the early stage of transformation will be underway.

There isn't any color in the rainbow that will 'soften' her ice cold unemotional energy.
PINK didn't do the trick today.

Well her makeover went a little off track with that deep V cut neckline:

testifiesfromdefensetable.jpg

Well, KC can't shop so she is stuck with whatever they decide to give her to wear. My guess is she was not too happy with that shirt today, either.

When the judge was lecturing JB about those 5,000 pages and JB mentioned background checks. HHJP then asked JB if he had used his PI to get the background information. Not sure JB gave him a straight answer because JB laughed about it. Judge Perry did not laugh and seemed concerned. This was towards the end.

Tuba, you as always are amazing with your post on ICA. I bet that 1000 foot drop is getting deeper by the day!

Okay I know that you know Bones is a dog. And I know I know Bones is a dog but I'm confused on him lecturing part. What I think you are saying is Bones may be called upon to demonstate his talents (oopps, I have a Boarder Collie so what I meant to say is "his job")?

-----------------------

I watched todays hearing.I think Bones the dog has more education and brains than J..Sorry I just had to! :floorlaugh:

:goodpost:
I 100% agree!! :yuck: I wish someone on her legal team would have told her to button a couple buttons. :shakehead:
But then again we all know how Miss ICA likes to show it off...I still can't get those shocking images of her partying for the 31 days before sweet, innocent Caylee was finally reported missing. :sick:
Oh that's right...she was conducting her own investigation :puke:

JMHO :innocent:

:goodpost:
I 100% agree!! :yuck: I wish someone on her legal team would have told her to button a couple buttons. :shakehead:
But then again we all know how Miss ICA likes to show it off.

To be fair to KC, it is buttoned to the top button. It's just the new style of clothes today. Some shirts are just too revealing. She just needs a new shopper.

FRYE HEARING - Day 2 will be live streamed by both WFTV.com and WESH.com.

I believe 9AM is the scheduled time.

Did anyone notice yesterday that Judge Perry looked, how should I say this.....annoyed, irritated, as the defense went on. He didn't even look up! I guess he's tired of the BS arguments against a science that has been used for centuries and doesn't see the validity in KC getting special treatment as we and the whole world does not!

I read out in the main forum by Salvarenga:

Motion for Rehearing on Orders Denying Motions to Suppress on the docket for 3/24.

If so, can we get a copy? Hopefully there is a date and time of submission from the Defense or date and time the County Clerk recorded it.

Thank you.

Websleuths, I am remembering Karen Lowe FBI, Yuri Melich, Fairgrieve, Deputy Brewer from day one, March 23 but I'm leaving out a witness. Anyone have a list from yesterday?

Websleuths, I am remembering Karen Lowe FBI, Yuri Melich, Fairgrieve, Deputy Brewer from day one, March 23 but I'm leaving out a witness. Anyone have a list from yesterday?

The two CSI investigators who recovered samples from the backyard where the dogs hits. Gerardo Bloise was one but I can't remember the name of the other gentleman.

Motion for Rehearing on Orders Denying Motions to Suppress on the docket for 3/24.

If so, can we get a copy? Hopefully there is a date and time of submission from the Defense or date and time the County Clerk recorded it.

Thank you.

WESH.com just put it up!

Recorded in County clerk's office on 3/24/11 @10:53am

(signed by Cheney Mason)

Attachments

• BAEZ-MOTION for REHearing to Suppress 3 24 11.pdf
    260.7 KB · Views: 19

WESH.com just put it up!

Recorded in County clerk's office on 3/24/11 @10:53am

(signed by Cheney Mason)

Oh Tuba! I can't wait to read your chart and comments on this one! No wonder Mason didn't show his face in court today!

They did not finish the hearings today. According to HHJBP, they will finish these hearings starting Friday, April 1st at 8:30AM...."be prepared to work late and if we do not finish we will finish on Saturday, April 2nd starting at 8:30AM".

Thank you.
Motion dated 3/24/2010 10:53am

Motion for rehearing on orders denying motions to suppress
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27311684/detail.html

I am drained as for two days, like many Websleuths, have done nothing but watch the hearings! I did miss the extension today, that went from 5 thro 5:30 p.m. but saw & heard every word otherwise.

Michael Vincent was the other CSI investigator who testified yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dalton2020