Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another facet of the March 2 hearing that is fascinating is that the Sun of the event being placed in House 11 promises we will see change in developments due to the way this prosecution is unfolding. Plus the Aquarian Moon announces a stark, disruptive change with no prior notice. I'm staring at January 22, a Saturday, when Jupiter enters Aries only to immediately come to rest on the prisoner's Decision Point.
Perhaps she will make a momentous decision behind the concrete wall that we will only learn about when she feels it is time. During a dramatic pause, of course.

Jenny60123, there was unique discussion of Caylee's ascension after death, back in our 2008 pages. I know by the time I asked my horary, she was already in God's arms. I have never seen this depicted in a chart in such a certain & dramatic manner. Now, in no way does this mean she has not visited George on Hopespring. I'm very sure she HAS. The spirit of any dead person has an avenue to do just that and he was open to the awareness of her visit.

Jenny60123, there was unique discussion of Caylee's ascension after death, back in our 2008 pages. I know by the time I asked my horary, she was already in God's arms. I have never seen this depicted in a chart in such a certain & dramatic manner. Now, in no way does this mean she has not visited George on Hopespring. I'm very sure she HAS. The spirit of any dead person has an avenue to do just that and he was open to the awareness of her visit.

Tuba, this is so true. My husband does this alot. The most recent event was when my friend felt bad because she had not called me in awhile and she has a new Blackberry. While sending an email message to someone else my husband's name popped up in the subject line. Now that is proof they can contact you. She called me right after that, lol. They let you know when they're around.

Another facet of the March 2 hearing that is fascinating is that the Sun of the event being placed in House 11 promises we will see change in developments due to the way this prosecution is unfolding. Plus the Aquarian Moon announces a stark, disruptive change with no prior notice. I'm staring at January 22, a Saturday, when Jupiter enters Aries only to immediately come to rest on the prisoner's Decision Point.
Perhaps she will make a momentous decision behind the concrete wall that we will only learn about when she feels it is time. During a dramatic pause, of course.

I entered this article in the time-stamped media thread. Someone [FifthEssense?] may want to amend if I over-stepped any boundary.

Can José Baez rise to the challenge of Casey Anthony case?
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
6:28 p.m. EST, January 8, 2011
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-jose-baez-outside-depth-20110107,0,7100865.story?page=1

When I read this article, I thought about some of Tuba's recent posts -- especially the one I quote here.

I so appreciate this thread!

ETA: Article appeared on FRONT page, above fold, Sunday, Jan. 9, 2011

Any sign of the late papers filed by Jose Baez seeking to bring in prior bad acts of Roy M. Kronk when he serves as witness in the criminal trial? I will chart them as soon as we get a filing OR faxing time on that motion. (Hate to nag)

Any sign of the late papers filed by Jose Baez seeking to bring in prior bad acts of Roy M. Kronk when he serves as witness in the criminal trial? I will chart them as soon as we get a filing OR faxing time on that motion. (Hate to nag)

JB didn't make the deadline of the 23rd and I don't believe he followed-up yet.

I also searched MUZIK MAN's collection of all Motions and Misc documents including Evidence release @ http://www.docstoc.com/profile/muzikman and can't find anything of that nature.

** Many thanks to MUZIK MAN ! Many here at WS rely on him and after 2+ years, he hasn't skipped a beat.

I thought that at the hearing before last CM asked that the judge make the ruling on the motion filed back in 2009. So I don't think there will be another motion filed for this.

Tuba -

I have been thinking about that paperwork. I am wondering if perhaps JB didn't turn in any new paperwork at all. During the hearing HJBP said something like I will rule on what's already been submitted. I am wondering if perhaps they were not referring to the motion that AL prepared back in 2009. Was that motion ever heard? Here is a link to it from the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court site:

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Motion%20in%20Limine%20to%20Introduce%20Prior%20Bad%20Acts%20and%20Other%20Circumstantial%20Evidence%20Pertaining%20to%20Roy%20M%20%20Kronk%2011-18-2009.pdf

**I do not see any time stamps on the document. It is dated 11/18/09.**

Question for any one of our fine astrologers...

At the last hearing (santions hearing for the defense), mention of retired DP Judge Eaton and how he was leaving the courtroom.

Do you see any reason why CMason might have asked him to sit in for this sanctions motion?

Here is some information on this retired judge...
http://www.flcourts18.org/bio_eaton_sem.html

Justice for Caylee

That is the packet that I referenced above as fully charted on our calendar. Cheney-Mason did hand the judge a motion at this last hearing and Judge Perry slapped it over to the side with a grin. I was surprised, very surprised he accepted it since it was yet another motion that was late. When he did he warned that Hitchkock v. State (Florida) was controlling along with Professor Earnhardt and implied the motion had a dim future. Mason rejoined that he would introduce the prior bad acts anyway, let the State object and wait for the judge's ruling at that time. Mason believes he can show reason to implicate Kronk in the crime (not just impeach him as an incredible witness). But long ago, The Team was directed to get a foundational brief in, if they wanted to make that assertion at trial. So far, they have not done that. Naturally, I would like to read the motion Baez wrote.

As to Judge Eaton, some of us speculated on his presence. It almost seemed he was asked to monitor the proceedings for judicial bias. But we do not know. Saturn in Libra was secretly performing a service in the House 6 intercept of that hearing.

Tuba -

I have been thinking about that paperwork. I am wondering if perhaps JB didn't turn in any new paperwork at all. During the hearing HJBP said something like I will rule on what's already been submitted. I am wondering if perhaps they were not referring to the motion that AL prepared back in 2009. Was that motion ever heard? Here is a link to it from the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court site:

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Motion%20in%20Limine%20to%20Introduce%20Prior%20Bad%20Acts%20and%20Other%20Circumstantial%20Evidence%20Pertaining%20to%20Roy%20M%20%20Kronk%2011-18-2009.pdf

**I do not see any time stamps on the document. It is dated 11/18/09.**

Just an FYI....from what I recall being said at the pretrial motions hearing...
In response to RK's prior bad acts, His Honor cited Hictchcock vs State,
he told Mason he will have to turn it down. I recall the State mentioning to His Honor it shouldn't be heard since it was well past the drop dead date for motions to be filed. Mason said the issue of impeachment of Mr. Kronk would be taken up at trial time, over the objection of the prosecution and if the judge rules in their favor. JMHO

Justice for Caylee

That is the packet that I referenced above as fully charted on our calendar. Cheney-Mason did hand the judge a motion at this last hearing and Judge Perry slapped it over to the side with a grin. I was surprised, very surprised he accepted it since it was yet another motion that was late. When he did he warned that Hitchkock v. State (Florida) was controlling along with Professor Earnhardt and implied the motion had a dim future. Mason rejoined that he would introduce the prior bad acts anyway, let the State object and wait for the judge's ruling at that time. Mason believes he can show reason to implicate Kronk in the crime (not just impeach him as an incredible witness). But long ago, The Team was directed to get a foundational brief in, if they wanted to make that assertion at trial. So far, they have not done that. Naturally, I would like to read the motion Baez wrote.

Thanks, Tuba. I now also remember him handing him a stack of papers. Thanks for the refresher. I'll keep looking.

I got goosebumps reading this Tuba. Thank goodness for little sweet Caylee! Thank you Tuba.

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hi...iance With Order For additional Discovery.pdf

This is the defense objecting to the sanctions and their reasons. Sure has a tone of getting another judge recused on this case. I don't think His Honor will be a happy camper reading this one...I also took note of the information the defense now gives in relation to what their experts will testify to. Why didn't they just do this the first time before their drop dead date and wait for sanctions to be placed on the lead counsel...JMHO

I just wonder what our fine astrologers gleem from this document and how His Honor will respond...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hi...iance With Order For additional Discovery.pdf

This is the defense objecting to the sanctions and their reasons. Sure has a tone of getting another judge recused on this case. I don't think His Honor will be a happy camper reading this one...I also took note of the information the defense now gives in relation to what their experts will testify to. Why didn't they just do this the first time before their drop dead date and wait for sanctions to be placed on the lead counsel...JMHO

I just wonder what our fine astrologers gleem from this document and how His Honor will respond...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Are referring to the latest Motion filed by the Defense to 'Reconsider the Court's Sanctions/Motion to Compel and Vacate Finds of Contempt.
read Motion here: http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26455761/detail.html

This document as posted at the news site does not have any time-stamp on it which is required in order to cast a chart. ie: date & time transmitted from law office or date & time recorded by the Clerk of Courts.

The supplemental info regarding the Defense's more detailed Expert Witness info was incorporated into this document.

A hearing date other then the March 2nd & 3rd scheduled dates may have to be set to address this MOTION. When that info becomes available, a chart will likely be posted by TUBA.

Yes, it is evident that feelings have risen to a dramatic pitch and we are into thrust and parry. When all is said and done, Cheney-Mason, Esquire is a passionate Fire Sign and he poured himself into this appeal for reconsideration of the sanction. Judge Perry, on the other side, is steady and knowledgeable and would not have imposed the sanction without deliberating. Because the sanction requires Mr. Baez to act, the latest motion requires answer right away. We do not have long to wait for this ruling.

We are well into the winter Sign of Capricorn where planets will stick with something long past its due date but Pluto in the Sign warns that matters will fall apart during his application, which transforms and destroys. This has been apparent in the pursuit of Roy M. Kronk as suspect for murder. The defense witnesses simply haven't delivered and the logic of the assertion has crumbled of its own frailty. The court directed Defense to think long and hard about the decision to introduce Mr. Kronk as possible perpetrator but we haven't seen their wheels turning. What we have witnessed are "now you see it, now you don't" games with sheets of paper and cryptic answers. Defenses pushes it out there and then pulls it back before the public gets a real look at this so called theory. Where is the discard pile?

According to Muzikman, the motion for reconsideration was time stamped and he gives the information at his post here [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6006416&postcount=694"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.01.06 Baez Slapped with Formal Sanction[/ame]

1/11/2011 @ 4:42 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member