Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Refer to post # 372 in the Time-Stamped thread of this forum referencing the Hearing of 12/10/10

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5891422&postcount=372"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-CASEY and CAYLEE TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*#3[/ame]

http://www.wftv.com/news/26089105/detail.html

Judge Perry said:
"Since ya'll can't seem to agree and can't seem to understand what I meant the last time. This is what I'm going to do," Judge Perry said less than 15 minutes into the hearing. "Where experts have not prepared reports of examinations or tests, both the state and the defense are required to provide the following … the expert's curriculum vitae, qualifications of experts, the expert's field of expertise or medical specialty, a statement of the specific subjects upon which the expert will testify and offer opinions, the substance of the facts to which the expert is expected to testify, and last but not least, a summary of the expert's opinion and grounds for each opinion … All of this must be completed by 3pm on December 23."

VIDEO of hearing:
http://www.wftv.com/video/26093706/index.html

I know Jeff Ashton quoted that deadline of noon on December 14 when he asked for the sanction, so you may find it replaying the video.

Thank you, Tuba, your are truly the site I read daily....I have to tell you I get some much out of your insight!

Coming to go listen! :seeya:

:pillowfight:The Moon is coming full tomorrow at 29°27' Cancer, Sun found at 29°27' Capricorn, of course. This is the first lunation we've had in weeks that was not an eclipse. This Full Moon favors the prisoner, whose Sun is 29° Pisces +/- a few unknown minutes. However, no sooner does this FM hit than Luna moves on into Leo to oppose Mars! And then, Ceres. Those two bodies square her Pluto. Just because the Full Moon is not in obvious opposition to Mars, it nevertheless does signal extreme tension with Mars, in out of Sign disguise. Squaring Prisoner's Pluto, it brings on the most powerful survival instincts and a ruthless determination applied toward enduring through all threats, toughing it out. There is assertion and anger in an effort to throw off the perceived domination of counsel. The intensity which is part of her nature is amped to the max and there is ready resort to what she considers her skills at manipulation & control.

Meanwhile Mercury is visiting Pallas Athena overhead and the prisoner takes up the cudgels in her own cause. " I am the victim here!" If all the plans and alternative strategies mapped out on her tablets are seen as failures, this is the time when she attacks~ whatever targets are convenient, susceptible and seen as responsible for her predicament.

THE TRICK MOON

Oh dear KC's not going to like these responses from the State.

2011.01.18 SA Response to Defense's Motions in Limine
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/69484725...ions-in-Limine

I wonder if they draw straws to see who has to bring copies of the responses to her. Maybe they could slip it under the door of her cell? With this full moon I bet JB and CM are hiding under their respective beds. lol

I read all the State's answers to The Teams' motions in limine to suppress evidence. Very convincing and final arguments, what? The judge himself could have written those pages.

Yea! Also, YAY! Judge Perry's ruling just put out as an order for us to read. In it he denies defense request to use Roy M. Kronk's alleged prior bad acts to impugn his testimony or to posit him as potential suspect. Rousing cheers going up all over Orlando and spreading across the country faster than bad weather.

Tuba -

Just in case you need this for charting purposes:

9th Judicial Circuit
JUDGE BELVIN PERRY, JR. / DIVISION 02
------------------- Schedule for Monday, January 24, 2011 -------------------
4:00 pm 30 min Case: 48-2008-CF-15606-O- Motion: THIRD MOTION FOR ADDITIONAL HOURS OF INVESTIGATION AND MOTION FOR APPROVAL OF INVESTIGATIVE HOURS FOR THE PENALTY PHASE TA

STATE OF FLORIDA
LINDA DRANE-BURDICK

vs. CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
JOSE BAEZ

Notes: HEARING ROOM 2000.01 (Defendant does not need to be present for hearing)

This is a telephonic hearing.

Yea! Also, YAY! Judge Perry's ruling just put out as an order for us to read. In it he denies defense request to use Roy M. Kronk's alleged prior bad acts to impugn his testimony or to posit him as potential suspect. Rousing cheers going up all over Orlando and spreading across the country faster than bad weather.
YAY! :great: (in California!)

Hooray in Louisiana. At least that's where I think I am today.

:woohoo: :great: :woohoo: :great:

Belated birthday gift for Mr. Kronk. :clap:

Oh dear KC's not going to like these responses from the State.

2011.01.18 SA Response to Defense's Motions in Limine
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/69484725...ions-in-Limine

I wonder if they draw straws to see who has to bring copies of the responses to her. Maybe they could slip it under the door of her cell? With this full moon I bet JB and CM are hiding under their respective beds. lol

BBM

:rocker:

:floorlaugh: Too funny and so true, I'll bet! :floorlaugh:

This is actually right on time. Roy's birthday is tomorrow. Love it.

With delivery of today's quash on Roy M. Kronk from the Trick Moon, I fear the prisoner's thoughts revert to her father. I say that because you may recall that Mercury is traveling with Pallas Athena (see #384 above) and that means making the most of issues she has with her father. NEXT?

With delivery of today's quash on Roy M. Kronk from the Trick Moon, I fear the prisoner's thoughts revert to her father. I say that because you may recall that Mercury is traveling with Pallas Athena (see #384 above) and that means making the most of issues she has with her father. NEXT?

I would certainly hope that JB would not travel down that road. He needs to tell her it's too late. There is just not enough time or money to try to point the finger at someone else when they've make such an issue with RK. I would think the jury would be more willing to pick DP over LWOP if she were to do this. It is one thing to kill someone and be regretful afterwards but quite another to try and make someone else die for your crime. Lowest of lows. Maybe it is a means to an end and GA will speak the truth, finally.

I feel like a parasite absorbing the hard work of our Astrologers and rendering nothing in return. Wanted to take classes, however, unable to do so at this time. I am willing to help althought I lack an astrologist ability to read the charts. Need me? ust post a reply. Again, thanks so very much to all our WS Astrogoers and also to those who read WS.

I feel like a parasite absorbing the hard work of our Astrologers and rendering nothing in return. Wanted to take classes, however, unable to do so at this time. I am willing to help althought I lack an astrologist ability to read the charts. Need me? ust post a reply. Again, thanks so very much to all our WS Astrogoers and also to those who read WS.

Extra, our non-astrologers help by sleuthing for information needed, such as birth dates, places of birth, or just bringing news updates here. Since we have most birth information for the players in this case (unless new attorneys jump onboard), I would think you can help by watching for news updates, new court documents being filed, stuff like that. In others words, keeping a watch for new info regarding the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member