Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is impossible to pin down the exact cause of the surprise delay early this after noon.

Assuming the 1:09 PM time is close to exact, the Midheaven is in hard aspect to the midpoint of Saturn (delay) & Pluto (hidden, secret). There are many other words that would work with Saturn and Pluto.

Will post more in a bit, when I recover from total shock at the cheek of a certain lawyer. Color me gobsmacked. This absolutely fits the Saturn/Pluto = Midheaven mentioned just above.

Pluto (power,force, censure, control) Saturn (limitations, curtailment, restriction, silence)
Midheaven (aims, behavior, conduct, objective)

Sounds to me like there is obviously something hidden. I don't believe Baez's excuse that it was a personal matter. Apparently they took an extended lunch period and there was a private meeting in the judges chambers and both Mason and Baez went to KC's holding cell to talk to her before re-entering the courtroom. Also, the defense was seen eating at different tables when they usually sit together. Is it possible to take a quick look at the charts between 12pm and when they returned to the courtroom at 1:09....or would it be the same results of the saturn/pluto? Thanks so much

Sounds to me like there is obviously something hidden. I don't believe Baez's excuse that it was a personal matter. Apparently they took an extended lunch period and there was a private meeting in the judges chambers and both Mason and Baez went to KC's holding cell to talk to her before re-entering the courtroom. Also, the defense was seen eating at different tables when they usually sit together. Is it possible to take a quick look at the charts between 12pm and when they returned to the courtroom at 1:09....or would it be the same results of the saturn/pluto? Thanks so much

Housemouse just explained those aspects/energies for that time of the day, so yes, pretty much the same. Something 'hidden?, could be possible but not delininated enough to know what it is.

Pacing charts repeatedly for multiple hours of any given day is not productive and in most instances outside of the Moon possibly, is a repeat of that which was already discussed.

Bringing us 'times' to work with is good. When a Chart is called for, we'll post it.

Meanwhile, we've been looking at the transits for each day to give the readers a basic overall look at the tone of the courtroom and reporting how these current transits effect THE PRISONER personally against the backdrop of her natal aspects.

Our dear TUBA is taking care of personal business and currently isn't available.

She certainly has spoiled us and it's understood why we'd miss her so much.

Let's allow her this time.

Thank You FE for the Update on Ms Tuba. Please let her know that we are thinking of her, wishing good health, etc.....and do Miss her. You are so right, she has SPOILED ALL of US with her Super Chart Drawings and 'down to earth' explanations of them. TIA

It is impossible to pin down the exact cause of the surprise delay early this after noon.

Assuming the 1:09 PM time is close to exact, the Midheaven is in hard aspect to the midpoint of Saturn (delay) & Pluto (hidden, secret). There are many other words that would work with Saturn and Pluto.

Will post more in a bit, when I recover from total shock at the cheek of a certain lawyer. Color me gobsmacked. This absolutely fits the Saturn/Pluto = Midheaven mentioned just above.

Pluto (power,force, censure, control) Saturn (limitations, curtailment, restriction, silence)
Midheaven (aims, behavior, conduct, objective)

And you thought the fun would only happen away from our eyes when Casey encounters rough transits tomorrow morning. I'm thinking the heavens gobsmacked all of us and are telling us, "Pay attention! You can't always know what we are telling you. What would be the fun in that?".

I think we were all stunned, astrologers and non-astrologers alike, when Judge Perry issued his totally unexpected "recess until 8:30 tomorrow" order. Is this the same judge who's been saying get it done yesterday? Did he forget to check his own :tos: ??? I can't speculate, I'm still flat on the floor from the shock and can't reach my astrology program. :noooo:

Thanks so much, housemouse. It really is wonderful to have you back.

Please keep in mind that I do not have the time to go over every detail and explain it, because I am sole caregiver for my husband.

It is a bit past 8:30 AM, and if the court doesn't start at the time I sleceted, it should probably be ignored. We should use the time HHJP calls the court to order.

Attachments

• Transits of May 19, 2011.jpg
    Transits of May 19, 2011.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 38
HM - I would love for you to post the charts. I cannot read them, but hopefully someone else can who will explain for those of us who need interpretation. Thanks so very much!

Housemouse! Yes... posting the charts will be a wonderful way to help us learn. Thank you so much for the time and effort~ Frigga

It is a bit past 8:30 AM, and if the court doesn't start at the time I sleceted, it should probably be ignored. We should use the time HHJP calls the court to order.

My first thought upon looking at the chart was "ducks in a row", from Sun (12th house) to Neptune (9th house).

I see unusual, shocking Uranus in pioneering, adventurous Aries in the 10th house of notoriety, authority, opposed by slow-going, lessons-learned Saturn in Libra (Blind Justice) from the 4th house of the grave hugging the entrance to the 5th house of the child, and squaring Pluto in the 7th house of contracts, deals, partnerships. Pluto is being trined by the three 11th house stubborn bulls of Taurus.

Secretive, illusive Neptune is in the 9th house of justice, just entering the equally secretive, illusive Pisces, it's own sign, a sign of liars and Casey herself. :waitasec:

Noted also are the planets inconjunct (quincunx) each other: Sun-Uranus, Mercury-Neptune, Moon-Neptune, all unable to see the other in their respective aspects. The right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing?

Also noted are the Nodes and Moon hovering the horizontal axis.

Certainly a lot of mystery, surprises, inaccuracies (lies/mistruths/secret activities). What's up? I'll be shocked if there's nothing "shocking" tomorrow or at least highly dramatic. I'll also be shocked if everything finally runs smoothly.

Thanks for the chart, housemouse. I would think everyone would be interested in nearly every chart you consult on this case. For me, the visual always helps my understanding.

Did I mention how grand it is to have you back with us? I know you're busy with dear hubby, but this is such a treat for us, especially since we've thought of you since the beginning as our "leader", since you were the one who corralled us here in the first place, of which we are ever so grateful.

In this potential event chart I see a nice applying trine from the Moon to Jupiter in the 11th, ruler of the 7th. That trine seems like it will be of benefit to someone, but I am not clear which side, if any, the Jupiter represents.

Is the defense team symbolized by the first house, and the prosecution the 7th, and the judge the 10th?

Thank you so much for the chart Housemouse. I wish I knew more about event charts.

Also, Zoe B, thank you for your interpretation. I am thinking that with those inconjuncts [ Sun/Uranus, Mercury/Neptune, Moon/Neptune]and the 12th house Sun, there are lots of behind the scenes power struggles and we may not know exactly what has been going on until the books start coming out after the trial is over.

In this potential event chart I see a nice applying trine from the Moon to Jupiter in the 11th, ruler of the 7th. That trines seems like it will be of benefit to someone, but I am not clear which side, if any, the Jupiter represents.

Is the defense team symbolized by the first house, and the prosecution the 7th, and the judge the 10th?

Thank you so much for the chart Housemouse. I wish I knew more about event charts.

Also, Zoe B, thank you for your interpretation. I am thinking that with those inconjuncts [ Sun/Uranus, Mercury/Neptune, Moon/Neptune]and the 12th house Sun, there are lots of behind the scenes power struggles and we may not know exactly what has been going on until the books start coming out after the trial is over.

Yep, that's what I'm thinking, too. :wink: Today's events were certainly mysterious, an interesting segue into tomorrow. :ufo:

Tomorrow when Court resumes, note MOON 25 Sagittarius --- partile conjunct Casey Anthony's natal MARS and thus square her natal MERCURY-SUN conjunction 23 - 28 Pisces. Anger/ angry words/ temper tantrums/ emotional upset/ meltdown are possible manifestations.

Before the two hour mark of the day's business, MOON goes Void of Course at 10:17 am EDT and remains in the Void until she enters Capricorn at 4:16 pm.

May 19, 2011 10:17 AM Moo Trine Jup V/C
May 19, 2011 4:16 PM Moo enters Capricorn

http://www.skyviewzone.com/vocmoon.htm

Pay close attention to what happens / does not happen during the void period, approximately 10:15 am - 4:15 pm.

Are potential jurors selected? If so, will they make the final cut?

Will we witness another delay?

Thanks,
Soulscape

From Websleuths' timestamps on postings, it appears court began about 8:33 a.m. EDT. That's when everyone starting posting about what was happening and what the judge was saying, before that, they were discussing the DT table, what ICA was wearing, tissue box on the table, etc. It must have been a few seconds earlier when HHJP entered. I wasn't watching, I missed the first 15 minutes, but this is what I understand from the Jury Selection Thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136676&page=3

Beginning at post #64.

I hope this is helpful.

Just for the record, I think the events of yesterday will be left shrouded in mystery. :wink:

From Websleuths' timestamps on posting, it appears court began about 8:33 a.m. EDT. That's when everyone starting posting about what was happening and what the judge was saying, before that, they were discussing the DT table, what ICA was wearing, tissue box on the table, etc. It must have been a few seconds earlier when HHJP entered. I wasn't watching, I missed the first 15 minutes, but this is what I understand from the Jury Selection Thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136676&page=3

Beginning at post #64.

I hope this is helpful.

Just for the record, I think the events of yesterday will be left shrouded in mystery. :wink:

BBM

Yes, they didn't say one thing about what happened yesterday. Started with business as usual.

Just an FYI....they have reached 12 jurors now, but the judge said they will go on with talking to the remaining pot. jurors. Something has changed since yesterday, because the judge was ADAMANT about swearing the jury once they got to 12. He didn't even mention it this morning.

We're in the Void, now through approx. 4:15 pm.

If Anyone observing the proceedings could 'pop in' here & there & post a brief recap of what is occurring / not occurring, we would appreciate it.

Just a simple "nothing's happening" or a sentence describing what is, would be sufficient.

Thank you for your assistance,
Soulscape

Just able to pop in for a few minutes.

The transiting Moon has just crossed over Casey's Mars and Uranus. Has anyone noticed a change in her "persona" this morning?

Getting my husband up, etc. keeps me from watching, so would appreciate your observations.

ICA seems to have the pouty angry look today - seems to be acting like she may be getting sick - not much attention from DT - hovered over by guards, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18