Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC is doing a lot of writing again today. Her mouth is tight and she looks angry. I've seen her a few times just staring off in front of her like she's in thought. She's also very fidgety and using a lot of hand gestures. She can't keep her hands still and has had them balled into fists several times this AM.

Judge is going to swear the jury tomorrow at 3:00. Expects all jurors at the courthouse tomorrow at 2:30. They are to make all arrangements for travel to Orlando on Sunday.

We're in recess now until 1:30.

kc30.jpg

HHJBP just announced that he plans to swear in the jury tomorrow at 3pm (jurors must report by 2:30pm) and that he will transport them to Orlando on Sunday. Right now the count stands at 7 men and 7 women but strikes remain on both sides.

A few comments from the main Caylee forum from other posters regarding KC's actions. (I hope this is ok Fifth....if not, please delete).

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6514681&postcount=1408"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6514683&postcount=1409"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6514685&postcount=1410"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)[/ame]

Excellent reporting, Watchinginky!!

And certainly descriptive of this morning's MOON 25 Sagittarius afflicting her natal MARS-URANUS square SUN-MERCURY placements.

Thank you for reporting back to us,

Love,
Soulscape

Excellent reporting, Watchinginky!!

And certainly descriptive of this morning's MOON 25 Sagittarius afflicting her natal MARS-URANUS square SUN-MERCURY placements.

Thank you for reporting back to us,

Love,
Soulscape

You're very welcome. I want more than anything to see justice for little Caylee and see KC pay for what she did to this beautiful little girl.

I'm just learning as we go but that would mean the moon will be in Aquarius on monday the 23rd, the day of opening statements. Aquarius is not in a good sign for the Moon. It’s cold, barren and ruled by Saturn ( Karma) and Uranus (surprises) Aquarius makes the Moon feel alone and lonely and possibly subjects it to chaos. Aquarius is the Moon’s sign of death (8th house) indicates sexual attitudes and behaviour, your responses to life's mysteries and all matters to do with the end of life.— figuratively: Death of feeling.

There's that saturn/uranus aspect that housemouse pointed out! The end of her life more specifically IMO

I'm just learning as we go but that would mean the moon will be in Aquarius on monday the 23rd, the day of opening statements. Aquarius is an AWFUL sign for the Moon. It’s cold, barren and ruled by Saturn and Uranus. Aquarius makes the Moon feel alone and lonely and possibly subjects it to chaos. Aquarius is the Moon’s sign of death (8th house) indicates sexual attitudes and behaviour, your responses to life's mysteries and all matters to do with the end of life.

— figuratively: Death of feeling.There's that saturn/uranus aspect that housemouse pointed out! The end of her life more specifically IMO

Wow....very interesting. I think KC is about to have a dose of reality smack her square in the face Monday morning. I will be anxious to watch her on that day.

So far:14 selected. 7 men, 7 women...looks like Monday is definitely the day 8:30 am

I don't know why ,but I get the vibe of LWOP for Casey. Is it to soon for the charts to see the future on that?

She got through the reading of the indictment without the tears this time, but had her head bowed the whole time. She took several LOONNG breaths and gulped and rested her chin on her clasped hands, but no tears so far. Dorothy and Ann are looking at her like she might explode at any minute.

I posted this in the main forum (picture of her hands) [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6515492&postcount=266"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Afternoon Session)[/ame]

She has a lot of anger today and has to be clinching her hands very tightly together to make her fingers turn purple.

I don't know why ,but I get the vibe of LWOP for Casey. Is it to soon for the charts to see the future on that?

Hello 5stars,

As I post, the official date/time/place of Start of Trial has not been 'set in stone.' Since none of us has the time or desire to cast and examine a series of hypothetical charts, we will wait until we receive such notification before we proceed.

Once we have official notification of date/time/place, we still may need to 'fine-tune' the start time, as an event of this nature likely will not begin exactly as announced.

When we finally have the correctly timed chart in hand, it is unlikely we will see evidence of astrological indicators suggesting a specific verdict. The chart more likely will give indications such as respective strength of the opponents (i.e., State vs Defense), which appears more likely to prevail, possible complications to look out for, whether the trial is likely to proceed to conclusion, etc.

We will have to wait until we have the correctly timed chart in hand before we can say much of anything, and anything we do say will be based on sound astrological observation and analysis.

Thank you for your understanding,
Soulscape

I know were jumping ahead of ourselves here, I think the patience well hath runneth over, so to speak, in waiting almost three years for this justice to take place. We love you Soulscape....I'll take a deep breath until we have confirmation.

Looking forward to your charts

It's been hard to see a lot of KC this afternoon. They have been facing the next group of potential jurors (their backs are to the judge). She is still writing a lot and seems to be paying attention to the answers about whether or not the pot. jurors have an opinion as to her guilt or innocence.

They are just turning back around to face the judge so we should be able to see her actions better now. She is still holding her mouth tight.

kc34.jpg

Even though we're still in the void as Soulscape indicated above, things seem to be moving along pretty well. Not at all like it was the other day when we experienced a void.

:eek:fftopic: Do you all like the pictures or would you rather me not post them here?

Could we imagine KC getting sentenced on Caylee's birthday. Sorry but the realization that it could be 4-8 weeks if not more would be so close to August 9th

Could we imagine KC getting sentenced on Caylee's birthday. Sorry but the realization that it could be 4-8 weeks if not more would be so close to August 9th

That would be the ultimate justice for Caylee....what a birthday present for her!!

Even though we're still in the void as Soulscape indicated above, things seem to be moving along pretty well. Not at all like it was the other day when we experienced a void.

[Respectfully snipped for clarity]

A delay is not the only manifestation that may occur during a Void of Course MOON.

Many VOC MOON periods are full of busy activity, but later, if observant, we find that whatever was started at that time was later set aside or changed, after the Void period ended.

"Nothing will come of it" --- a common result of the VOC MOON.

We need to see what the outcome of today's business turns out to be before judging this particular Void.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks for the updates that associate with the astrology being discussed... PHOTOS aren't necessary though.

Just so readers know, I have found that www.wftv.com always has still shots of the happenings throughout the court dates.

HHJP said trial starts at 9 am Monday, and probably every day.

LDB and JB are set to appear at 8:30 Monday in Orlando so they can talk about exhibits. JP is allowing them 7 minutes each. I'm sure this will not be televised. Attorneys want to make sure the exhibits (photos, videos, and such) are allowed.

Tomorrow's Jury selection begins at 8:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay