Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's clear that a stony hard reality has hit and hit hard. This is the Mars - Saturn opposition, which aspects her Sadistic midpoint (17° Sagittarius). Same two planets. The Sun - Pluto opposition is sounding deep into her inner resources. Concealment and fugitive or truant characteristics of Pluto are not options now, of course. This is a profound confrontation with SELF.

Well it's about time!

Thank you Tuba

I have often wondered if indeed she has been a victim of some form of abuse, but that doesn't mean she had to turn around and victimize someone else. Some of us don't... regardless of what happened to us.

I just can't believe ICA came into the world as we see her now, and I guess for that, I feel sad.

What could have changed the turn out of the events we are watching unfold right now? I wish I knew.

I do feel I am in the minority in my beliefs that someone molested her because I want an explanation... a way to understand.

I know Soulscape charted this previously, but If her brother was inappropriate and if her mother did nothing to protect her and even went so far as to deny it... to deny her reality...I can tell you folks... that it is almost worse then the actual abuse itself. It is crazy making.

I just wonder why both of these men continue to defend her, if the allegations she has made against them aren't true?

It's clear that a stony hard reality has hit and hit hard. This is the Mars - Saturn opposition, which aspects her Sadistic midpoint (17° Sagittarius). Same two planets. The Sun - Pluto opposition is sounding deep into her inner resources. Concealment and fugitive or truant characteristics of Pluto are not options now, of course. This is a profound confrontation with SELF.

I,too,would like to add my thanks for all your hard work,bringing forth Astrological info. All you do is very much appreciated : )

MissJames

If you have now consulted those charts, and perhaps others for the month of June 2008, you will see (horoscope Discovery of Death) finds a point of no return for Caylee and the notion of crime scene clean-up becomes an urgent one, Virgo rises and Mercury is on the degree of Uranian solutions. Uranus disposits the poisoning planet Neptune in the air of Aquarius. "Whatever you've done there, clean it up, clean it up!" is a familiar tape running from childhood and that may also influence the direction Prisoner took at this time. Remember too, that Uranus is in unfriendly relation to Mercury but in mutual reception (or exchange) with Neptune of poisons. Therefore we have bizarro ollo podrido "cover-up."

This brings to mind the A's move to FL. Too much to clean up ,too much known by others in Ohio,so they get out of town.That's just my impression. I think the family was always in clean up mode from minor to major actions.JMO

RE: Casey saying she was previously abused by family members?

SOULSCAPE said she did NOT see abuse markers in Lee's chart & as I recall, neither Tuba or Soulslcape saw any such thing in Geo's chart.

We can add that tale to the humongous pile of other lies we've learned of these past couple years.

There is obviously someone else using my name on here!!!! I haven't even commented for a long time. Very wierd

There is obviously someone else using my name on here!!!! I haven't even commented for a long time. Very wierd

You must be thinking of Nonnie who recently posted on this thread.

The post#205 got me thinking about Casey.Can the the charts show Casey as the abuser?I thought I have already read this before. Can you point me to the post?

I am sorry about all the questions. Has there been a chart when George saw Caylee alive not just his word! This is the only place I can get the right answers.

The post#205 got me thinking about Casey.Can the the charts show Casey as the abuser?I thought I have already read this before. Can you point me to the post?

TUBA had posted this on her SADISTIC/Homicidal tendencies. She's not very nice at all.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5241458&postcount=656"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #13[/ame]

If you go back to 2008 in our ASTRO CALENDAR , you will find volumes of astrological posts including B'day info for the main players, Event charts and so on.

Here is a link from the Astro Calendar in '08 with multiple posts regarding the 'nature of the animal', Casey A. See her birth date 3/19
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&c=5&week=&month=3&year=2008

Check out her birth date 3/19 for each yr since 2008, you'll find chart based posts that get inside her whole being.

In absolute contrast to the 'Prisoner', the heavenly bodies don't lie.

*** note the calendar link which accompanies the Core Astros 'signature' on our posts for quick access-when you arrive there, select the yr and month.
See mine below.
You can also use the menu option CALENDAR that heads all WS forums & thread. When you click on it, you'll see the different calendars that are maintained within the site.

I just reread this from Soulscape posted in 2008:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3081327&postcount=491"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3081327&postcount=491[/ame]

Quoting Souscape:
[I]KC's chart does not show evilness nor stupidity. What it does show is a severely afflicted MERCURY (thought process/reasoning), little impulse control, self-centeredness, a propensity for fantasy,and strong indication of inability to separate reality from illusion (ties into the fantasy).

MERCURY, the planet of thought squares MARS conjunct URANUS and sesquisquares (135) PLUTO. This suggests she acts impulsively and perhaps explosively, even destructively, before thinking things through. Her MARS/SATURN midpoint (cruelty, sadism) at 17 Sagittarius is widely connected to the MARS-URANUS conjunction and also squared by the defective MERCURY. This gives her a "mean streak."[/I]On top of that, her MERCURY is retrograde which can (but not always) indicate a hidden agenda or sneakiness, particularly in Pisces.

To summarize the MERCURY factor, her MERCURY is square MARS-URANUS-MARS/SATURN midpoint, sesquisquare PLUTO, conjunct SUN (so everything I'm describing is tied in with her identity), peregrine, in detriment, in Fall, retrograde, combust the SUN, conjunct Fixed Star Markab*, and according to one of my astrology software programs, has a "strength" (if you want to call it that) of minus 31. She has the most debilitated MERCURY I have ever seen....

May I just say, this sounds just like what we know about ICA.

Really amazing to go back and read what Tuba, Soulscape and all of the talented and skilled astrologers saw before we read deposistions, watched interviews, and watched these people in the news. They saw so clearly.

Thanks to all of the astrologers who have worked so hard on this.

LKB also let out (woman/betrayal) that ICA lied about the nanny, LKB said, she thought everyone knew that was a lie...also stated her actions have been her own worst enemy...that she will be found guilty of 'something'! JMHO

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27588579/detail.html

Justice for Caylee

Even though this post is older, I haven't been on here in a few days..really busy...I just want to comment that this wreaks of pre-meditation even though LKB mentions this as a "oh well, little detail". There in fact was a Zenaida Gonzalez who signed the sheet and was staying at that complex PRIOR to the murder of Caylee amongst many other "small details..ooops" that were all PRIOR to June's event. This tells me that she had thought it out before hand, took the time to lean over the counter and get the name etc...this was not in any way a lie on the spur of the moment so detailed, names, places, such as where she used to work and can be verified, PRIOR computer searches. Does LKB think by downplaying this, a court of law will overlook the obvious. It's starting to make me question just how good this dream team really is.

Also, I want to mention in regards to Cindy cleaning the evidence...is that why the A's lawyered up early on? Wouldn't this make her an accessory to murder should KC be found guilty?

Quoted from AZ lawyer on another thread:

"I don`t want to be one of those thousands of parents that has to deal with the possibility ... of knowing that their child`s alive and that they`re with someone else. The thought of that every day makes me sick."

Casey Anthony , August 14, 2008

This just tells me what I have guessed all along....she was planning on this becoming a missing child case, no body (waited 30 days) a babysitter (suspect) people that have moved away and she has no numbers for them etc...do the deed, try to cover it up and confuse and pray they don't find the body...KC..you gave it away with this statement. PRE MEDITATED!!!!

Well the poop is clearly hitting the fan now....

04/26/2011 Order Denying Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence (Post Mortem Banding) and Unreliability of Scientific Testimony by Karen Lowe on Post-Mortem Hair Banding

04/26/2011 Order Denying Motion in Limine to Exclude All Evidence Relating to Canine Searches and Alerts

04/26/2011 Order Denying Motion to Preclude Phantom "Heart Sticker" Evidence

Let me know if you want time and date stamps for these and I will be on the look out for them. So far, I don't see them posted anywhere other than the notice on the Clerk's site.

BREAKING NEWS!

Judge Rejects Defense Attempts To Block Evidence In Casey Case

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

Will post full story when it becomes available over in the TIME-STAMPED Thread.

Between the DENIALS of the Defense Motions to not allow the forensic evidence :great: Salvarenga just notified us of (sticker, dogs alerting, hair banding), and the likeliness he is going to DENY their latest Motion to withhold the 31 days of party photos demonstrating how distressed the 'Mother of the Year' was as she searched for her 'missing' daughter, I can imagine the Defense Team is sweating :anguish: BIG TIME.

THANK YOU TUBA for the 'super' Chart work!!!
.:bow:

Tuba -

If you need it the actual Motion the Anthony's Attorney filed on their behalf to have them in the courtroom the entire time is in the Astro Media Thread but here are the time and date stamps:

Faxed from Lippman's Office in Orlando, FL on 4/25/11 at 4:55PM and stamped by the Clerk on 4/25/11 at 5:12PM.

Are you positive all of the clean-up is attributable to Cindy, not the prisoner? I believe the prisoner did make some effort to disguise the trunk "events".

I believe Casey did make some effort to clean her trunk.
She could have driven to a do it yourself car wash cleaning bay and used a commercial car vacuum...anytime before June 27th

Tuba -

If you need it the actual Motion the Anthony's Attorney filed on their behalf to have them in the courtroom the entire time is in the Astro Media Thread but here are the time and date stamps:

Faxed from Lippman's Office in Orlando, FL on 4/25/11 at 4:55PM and stamped by the Clerk on 4/25/11 at 5:12PM.

Ty Salvarenga; 'what a motion it is'. I believe IT IS 92 pages long (and Faxed no less TO COURT). Documentation showing "FAX TIME" on only 17 pages with pg 17 -- "fax time" of 4:59pm. So, this is why the court didn't stamp it tell after 5pm. LOL.

If anyone gets their hands on the latest MOTION filed Tues. from the Defense, please post the link in this thread:
Reconsider the Stain Evidence
Hopefully it will have a time stamp on it.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member