Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to say the secrets of yesterday's session weren't confined to the back room. I saw on the WFTV video, part 2, that everyone was kicked out of court yesterday, including the media, while all the attorneys and the defendant were still at their respective tables. Obviously there was much more discussion to be had away from wondering eyes and ears of media and camera.

I'm not speculating on anything because to do so would give me a headache.

I did cast a chart, but, well, not knowing what the deal was, the chart doesn't mean much, does it? We've been patient for three years, I imagine we can wait a little longer. For the curious, here it is, take a look:

Chart cast for the time Cheney Mason announces 'he has another issue to discuss not related to the earlier issue (Dr. Furton).' Defense + ICA + Judge head out to his chamber. Prosecution remains behind but later is seen called in.
SaturdayCourt.jpg

Notice the Sun is leaving the 11th house and getting ready to set up housekeeping with Mercury who is already there in the 12th house of SECRETS.

Just for the record, we get curious when we're not privy to information, imagine how the jury feels. They know and see far less.

The secret (12th House) conversation/discussion (MERCURY Lord 3 in secretive 12th House) is a ruthless power play (SUN/PLUTO = SATURN); an attempt to upset (URANUS) the balance (SATURN in Libra) and tip it towards the Prisoner.

Notice PLUTO rules the Scorpio interception in the 4th House End of the Matter and notice also the Grand Cross formation involving SUN opposite PLUTO square SATURN opposite URANUS conj. BLACK MOON LILITH.

I wonder, however, if anything will come of it...

The crisis-bound MOON (26 Cardinal) --- Lord 12 the Prisoner and the Action as well --- not only exactly quindeciles SATURN and sesquiquads PLUTO, but more importantly, is Void of Course.

Jun 24, 2011 6:07 PM Moo Sxtil Ven V/C
Jun 25, 2011 4:53 PM Moo enters Taurus

Thanks,
Soulscape

Just want to say the secrets of yesterday's session weren't confined to the back room. I saw on the WFTV video, part 2, that everyone was kicked out of court yesterday, including the media, while all the attorneys and the defendant were still at their respective tables. Obviously there was much more discussion to be had away from wondering eyes and ears of media and camera.

I'm not speculating on anything because to do so would give me a headache.

I did cast a chart, but, well, not knowing what the deal was, the chart doesn't mean much, does it? We've been patient for three years, I imagine we can wait a little longer. For the curious, here it is, take a look:

Chart cast for the time Cheney Mason announces 'he has another issue to discuss not related to the earlier issue (Dr. Furton).' Defense + ICA + Judge head out to his chamber. Prosecution remains behind but later is seen called in.
SaturdayCourt.jpg

Notice the Sun is leaving the 11th house and getting ready to set up housekeeping with Mercury who is already there in the 12th house of SECRETS.

Just for the record, we get curious when we're not privy to information, imagine how the jury feels. They know and see far less.

It may be equally interesting to observe the placements of these planets in synastry with George A. and Casey A. as they were both observed, "crying or tearing up"......at least from what I heard on TV (In Sessions, Jean and V. Politan talking about it) after the surprise recess.

For Casey, leaving the Judge's Chambers. For G.A.? someone said, "it may have been only allergies"

I ran their charts with this one, but I had used a different time of day....
If you do so out of curiosity once your headache subsides, lol - , be sure to check the Black Moon Lilith in each of their charts.

More then likely, anything truly relevant to this mystery may stay a mystery however, same as when Judge Ito was given the Manila Envelope in the OJ Trial.
People mused over it similarly , saying, "it must be the knife"

But I don't think the truth ever saw the light of day as to what was in that mysterious "manila envelope?
At least not the public knew about what it was.
(turned out to be a knife, but not "the" knife) according to a book written by a lawyer.

Okay, I guess my email to our moderator was NOT copied here. What I did say was that Cheny-Mason has long held that the momentary (2 min.) detention in cuffs by the responding officer was an arrest and therefore all that came from her after should have be under Miranda warnings. He was unable to defend this w. case law when challenge by Judge Perry in early spring. He later prepared and had certain arguments which were still and nonetheless WEAK but he maintains that position. Therefore, some of what he had to say in chambers may revolve around this issue.

He also may disagree w. The Team regarding mental defect. But BAEZ in in charge, let no one mistake that and he, in turn, takes case progress directives from the Prisoner because, as he has consistently declaimed, it is she who has to do the time or face the lethal injection. Therfore, Prisoner is, in this narrow sense, directing her defense axn.

I also see that Jose Angel Baez does NOT want to support or in anyway advocate, a fraud upon the court. Certain obvious perjuries are just that and Baez well knows it. He is, as I
ve said, conducting a Mosaic Defense. This may work here w. that or if that is said and accepted (comes into ev), another tactic or pursuit may intervene. In such sense, the defense strategy has to depend. And he has to offer up what seems a relevant defense. That is his job, but not when this strategy would perpetrate a fraud upon the court, by definition contemptuous of the bench, as well.

I think it's good that you cast that chart, Z.B. Not only does Cheney-Mason have Jupiter in Leo but he is a Fire Sign, so let's place him at the ASC for not only those reasons but because he made the announcement and thus took the initiating move here. What he purports to know may have to do w. Anthony family dynamics, since the Sun is behind the veil closed to the public in H. 12 and applying to the opposition of Pluto. Pluto governs family secrets here and always has secret knowledge though not always family as here. We take family because the Sun rests in Cancer. What is Pluto then doing in Capricorn and in House 6? Taking painstaking control. Careful, because it lies in the Virgo House. The solstice point or antiscion for Mercury is Cynthia's Sun in II: the Uranian planetary node, the problem solver. Why is it seemingly and I maintain, being transparently misused? Due to the supercilious Leo square her Mercury, dispositor, makes to Pluto in her natal chart. The sextile to Mars assigns her the role of caretaker, in her perspective, warped that this may surely be in terms of interfering with the pursuit of accurate representation of what goes on in her purview of the family and the household and the "facts of the case" & the family dynamic.

Further, always remember that Planets riding a Cusp are extremely ACTIVE and, too, that behind controlling persons are either shame or fear. I wrote about this long ago in the Main Forum, quoting sources in the psychological community. Does Cynthia want to know the truth as she has maintained? Yes, but this in no wise indicates she wishes that truth to be publically revealed. It is her private quest, as she perceives it. And, as we see now, not at the cost of Prisoner's life will she seek to covey this to the gaping maw of public curiosity and interest.

What is the Wounded Healer, Cheiron. doing making aspects not only to Pluto but to her daughter, the Prisoner? The nurse sees this as an opportunity (60 deg.) to assume the control of this legal axn and what is and what is not given to the court and the public as facts about the Prisoner and what rests w. Prisoner as ultimate guilt. As for your humble poster and contributor, would I stand and deliver if my own daughter were guilty of the premeditated murder of her only child and my granddaughter? No, I would not. Nor in any way would I exert myself to defend her or to accept the responsibilty or guilt for the murder. My answer would always be "Leave her to heaven!" Or, to hell. Such an act or acts are to me, totally unacceptable and in no manner would I salvage the perpetrator in exchange for the life of a precious child. We know well that Caylee Anthony was a cherub and a precious life, embodied in a child of two and ten mos.

TUBA got it! She noted in Post#443:

Cheney Mason may disagree w. The Team regarding mental defect.

As it turns out this morning, we find out a Motion regarding KC's 'competency' had been submitted. The Judge ordered 3 different shrinks to examine her which they did over the weekend.

After reviewing all 3 reports from these psychologists, the Judge finds her COMPETENT.

Do refer to SOULSCAPE's discussion in Post #441:

The secret (12th House) conversation/discussion (MERCURY Lord 3 in secretive 12th House) is a ruthless power play (SUN/PLUTO = SATURN); an attempt to upset (URANUS) the balance (SATURN in Libra) and tip it towards the Prisoner.

Notice PLUTO rules the Scorpio interception in the 4th House End of the Matter and notice also the Grand Cross formation involving SUN opposite PLUTO square SATURN opposite URANUS conj. BLACK MOON LILITH.

The crisis-bound MOON (26 Cardinal) --- Lord 12 the Prisoner and the Action as well --- not only exactly quindeciles SATURN and sesquiquads PLUTO, but more importantly, is Void of Course.

TUBA got it! She noted in Post#443:

Cheney Mason may disagree w. The Team regarding mental defect.

As it turns out this morning, we find out a Motion regarding KC's 'competency' had been submitted. The Judge ordered 3 different shrinks to examine her which they did over the weekend.

After reviewing all 3 reports from these psychologists, the Judge finds her COMPETENT.

Do refer to SOULSCAPE's discussion in Post #441:

Our forensic astrologers are THE BEST! :blowkiss:

here it is, no times of recording noted.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28368878/detail.html

Talk about brief!

'based on privileged communications between Defendant and her Counsel' ..... and 'as a result of this well founded concern'

Here's the Judge's EMERGENCY ORDER APPOINTING EXPERT EVALUATION

(order starts on pg 2- pg 1 is the Motion by Defense)
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28368878/detail.html

*Judge Perry' Order regarding his determination of Competency to Proceed has not been listed at the news site yet. He stated his decision at approx 9:40am

Now THIS is the Jose Baez I've been seeing. Sorry to disagree with some of our wonderfully astute astrologers, something I rarely do, but the guy I see is the one who can't seem to get his details in order, something he's been called on several times and has possible contempt changes staring at him at the end of all this. He baffles me with his inability to follow court orders.

I'm not one to mention what people wear and it drives me loco to read a description of KC's wardrobe of the day in print, as well as how she wears her Rapunzel hair, but I will say one thing about Mr. Baez, he does have the wardrobe of a Royal Leo. His client is always rumpled - she must be, she's always trying to groom herself - but Mr. B. is always impeccably dressed.

So glad to have Tuba back. I've been out of this thread for ages because I've had my head buried in the clocked log thread, so I'm finally getting time to read what everyone's saying here.

Popped in to say I finally got an answer on another forum of their "confirmed" birth time for Casey. Seems they got it from a different forum! C'est la vie for "confirmation". Time is 3:10 pm if anyone wants to consider it offline.

I do hope this means his angels are assisting him to be strong and tell the truth. Not Casey's "truth" or Jose's "truth" but the real truth.

I agree completely! Now what is her ascendant with a birth time of 3:10pm?

Think I found the speculated time of b. as brought here from another site. (ALL SPECULATIVE though-no confirmation) ..if correct her rising is Leo...not surprised...it is said that leo rising has a lions mane physically (thick hair)

Ascendant: 23°46' Leo

Your psychological nature is powerful and full of self-confidence. You are a leader whose strength and nobleness command your entourage’s respect and adherence, with unchallenged legitimacy. Your ability to order, the prestige and charisma that emanate continuously from your person inevitably put you, under the spotlight, wherever you go.

With this Ascendant, you come across as proud, determined, wilful, loyal, solemn, generous, ambitious, courageous, heroic, full of vitality, creative, confident, seductive, happy, daring, majestic, honest, magnanimous, charismatic, responsible, noble, brilliant, radiant, dramatic, affectionate, full of humour, demonstrative, swaggering and self-confident. You can also be domineering, conceited, touchy, authoritarian, stubborn, intolerant, self-centered, irascible, violent, and nonchalant.

If you express the lower side of this energy, however, the picture is much less lovely. You are terribly narcissistic, self-centered, excessively concerned with being impressive, respected and admired. You cannot share the glory and usurp the credit for others' contributions. You want to "out-do" everybody else. You do not admit your mistakes, you are domineering and cannot let people get too close to you lest they discover you are not as great as you would like them to believe. You are either overly self-conscious or you have to put yourself forward and be seen and heard on all occasions. Your very presence dominates the scene in ways that more subtle, quiet individuals find intrusive. However, if other factors in your birth chart give you a sense of proportion, humility, and a genuine awareness of other people, these negative tendencies are much less pronounced. Your soul-function does involve leadership, or being "out there" on the stage of life in a significant way. You can be even more effective and fulfilled in this if you stay focused on giving from your heart instead of your ego.

It was for me to clarify that by sextile the Prisoner, I referred to Cheiron, the wounded healer 60 deg. from Jupiter, ruler of Cynthia's daughter.

Cindy does see her daughter as "held", in confinement, but primarily, that is her child, not the Prisoner. (I do hope that it's well understood that it is perfectly legal and proper to refer to one taken into custody, and more so, arraigned as prisoner.) Prisoner is a common appellation at criminal law. See case and common law.

As to the Aries Moon--that is the postion of Prisoner's progr. Sun, as we have often regarded in her advanced chart, from year of birth to present. It was also prominent at her indictment (Full Moon, October 14). And, indeed, from 3 new evaluations, plus the one at jail ordered by his Honor, Stan Strickland, she was held competent. She is fully intent and even centered on this self-presentation.

Think I found the speculated time of b. as brought here from another site. (ALL SPECULATIVE though-no confirmation) if correct her rising is Leo...not surprised...it is said that leo rising has a lions mane physically (thick hair)

Ascendant: 23°46' Leo

Just curious...what birth data are you using? I used March 19, 1986, Warren, Ohio at 3:10 p.m. Time Zone 05 - Eastern Standard Time and I get 19:48 Leo Rising. Something in my data must be wrong.

Just curious...what birth data are you using? I used March 19, 1986, Warren, Ohio at 3:10 p.m. Time Zone 05 - Eastern Standard Time and I get 19:48 Leo Rising. Something in my data must be wrong.

Me too. It's 19:48 Leo

Me too. It's 19:48 Leo

I also get 19:48 Leo ASCENDANT.

FWIW, the 3:10 pm TOB is not verified. It was posted on another forum with no indication of where the information came from. Until/unless I see the source of the TOB and deem it authentic, I would take this TOB with a grain of salt. It may simply be another Astrologer's rectification.

Speaking of other Astrologers, if Bob a.k.a. Unique Astrologer is still reading this Forum, I would love to get his take on Casey Anthony's time of birth.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I'm sure someone's already thought of this resource if it is in fact one, but I know ancestry.com has birth & death details(but it's a paid subscription). If anyone does geneology, possibly they could check if on the off-chance a time is listed for her birth.

Ancestry.com is not meant to provide birth days & times of the living. Now, after she receives her penalty, we can look into this, even at Ancestry.

FYI...Vinnie Politan just tweeted Roy Kronk is testifying tomorrow. This was also posted in main thread...
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137318"]The Roy Kronk Connection- Opening Statements-Kronk takes the stand 2011.06.28 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Tuesday is a Mars Day (ruled by Mars)...
Optimal day for investigation of a crime scene or motives, means and opportunity. You can pierce the impenetrable on the day given to Mars. It is an appropriate day to combat your adversaries' claims with vigor but go over all your arguments for errors. Any action under Mars may be error prone if one rushes and fails to double check sources.

Pray for Mr. Kronk...Lord only knows what JB has up his sleeve.

And we do have to remember that the Moon will be on Mars, this Mars Day. It does, however, benefit the prosecution of criminals and the criminal mind.

And now...MY feelings are hurt. My pater had Bungula rising and had a v. successful career in departments of the gov't which will remain as vaulted as the B of E. Traveled the world and loved it, taking residence in 120 countries of which he made hand written record.

Fixed Stars are often USEFUL, if not abused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay