Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey Anthony was booked on 10/14/08 at 7:04 pm.

The Orange County Clerks Office lists her appearance and non-guilty plea entered 10/15/08, no time given.

I seem to recall this was in the morning (8:45 am?) and lasted about a minute?

==================================================

10/15/2008 A ADVICE TO DEFENDANT, FIRST APPEARANCE
10/15/2008 A APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
10/15/2008 A APPEAR. OF ATTORNEY ENTERED (ATTY. JOSE BAEZ)
10/15/2008 A WRITTEN PLEA OF NOT GUILTY ARG DATE <10/28/2008> 08:45 A.M

==================================================

Thanks,
Soulscape

No, I certainly did NOT know about this but I clearly recall when Saturn was dead bang on George's Sun in September. I feel so deeply for his loss, his disappointment and disillusion, and for the horrible position he is in. His emotions are right on the surface. I have this same anguish for our little one, Caylee. As some have written, so trusting and so loving. Frankly, this is all unbearable.
I will go to cfnews13 because the link isn't working for some reason. Thank you for keeping me abreast, MommaD.:praying:

The link for the video is http://www.cfnews13.com/ Then click on George Anthony Speaks (the original link didn't worke for me). Also it says he thought about suicide not that he tried it. Sadly it's his hope that she's out there still that keeps him going...

I seem to remember a note that KC hand wrote to the sheriff many weeks ago. That also could be interesting in terms of a chart coming from her point of view and initiated by her. Again, there was no time on the note or its receipt that I know of. It is always possible that someone has entries from June Facebook or MySpace that are timed and reveal KC's state of mind.

Hi everyone - lots of great posts yesterday and today (well, almost every day!)...but had looonnngg day at work. Will catch up tomorrow. Am working on analysis of CA's mercury aspects (very, complex).

Tuba - don't worry about spelling kaitland - there's dozens of spellings....and they all sound alike! Just use Kait for short. --I am hoping we do find a time for Casey's "not guilty plea"....as "THE" legal document initiated by her. Just wondering if we can get a read on the her options from "her point of view". I agree - the chart for the indictment is probably going to rule the whole trial.

So, does anyone know what will really take place at the arraignment 10/28??? Since they already entered the "not guilty" plea, what takes place?

Lots of thoughts, and comments to make, but need some zzzzzzzz's!

Goodnight all,
Get well soon Housemouse!
Kait

I seem to remember a note that KC hand wrote to the sheriff many weeks ago. That also could be interesting in terms of a chart coming from her point of view and initiated by her. Again, there was no time on the note or its receipt that I know of. It is always possible that someone has entries from June Facebook or MySpace that are timed and reveal KC's state of mind.

Tuba - The note she wrote to the sheriff was dated August 14, 2008.

Thank you for the date, Panther. That helps. I will try to find out what time of day she sent that in on Aug 14.

You understand that it will be novel to see straightforward communication coming from her, initiated by her. Whereas--we have been hearing and reading her lies or hearing her only through the proxy of her parent or her att'y. :waitasec:

Even without knowing the time of her note, she has the last laugh on me. Mercury that day was 6 Virgo, aspecting her Neptune, her Pluto & opposing her Jupiter in Pisces. All at 6°. Whatever she wrote therefore can no more be relied upon than the packet she tried to sell the police. I do remember the note was childish with no great pains to even make it neat. The Sun that day in August was on a degree that denotes you're not in charge of your own affairs, not the master of your own fate, and operating from a position of weakness; in other words, writing from the comfort of a barred cell.

Even without knowing the time of her note, she has the last laugh on me. Mercury that day was 6 Virgo, aspecting her Neptune, her Pluto & opposing her Jupiter in Pisces. All at 6°. Whatever she wrote therefore can no more be relied upon than the packet she tried to sell the police. I do remember the note was childish with no great pains to even make it neat. The Sun that day in August was on a degree that denotes you're not in charge of your own affairs, not the master of your own fate, and operating from a position of weakness; in other words, writing from the comfort of a barred cell.

Hey Tuba! I just finished researching this letter she wrote. In the guards statement, casey gave it to her and immediately the guard radioed her supervisor, the supervisor said in his statement that he was radioed by the guard regarding the letter at 14:20 pm on August 14. Don't know if this helps or not!!

Odd, I just realized this forum doesnt support PMs. I read here often and I have an offtopic request that I wanted to send someone instead of cluttering up threads. How would I do this?

The forum was having problems with PMs according to JBean and Tricia. There was not enough space, but they are working on it. The info is in the "mssing threads" thread.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73048 Posts #31 and #34.

I've tried asking but have not gotten a reply. I realize that a chart has been done for CA but have not seen a written interpretation of it...If this has been done, can someone please direct me to it with a link??? I spent a fair amount of searching for this to no avail! :)

There are two source articles which help clarify the timeline. I have bolded relevant info:

===========================================
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=87&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

On Wednesday October 15, 2008 Casey Anthony made her initial court appearance on charges that she murdered her missing 3-year-old daughter, Caylee. Anthony went before Judge John Jordan, who read the charges against her. Dressed in a blue jail jumpsuit, Anthony made no comment during Wednesday's 90-second hearing. Her attorney, Jose Baez, declined comment afterward. She will be arraigned in about 30 days.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Casey Anthony enters not guilty plea
Last Edited: Friday, 17 Oct 2008, 5:37 PM EDT
Created: Friday, 17 Oct 2008, 11:36 AM EDT
Casey Anthony 101408

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony has entered a plea of not guilty to charges that she killed her daughter.

Twenty-two year-old Casey Anthony entered the not-guilty plea Friday, three days after a grand jury indicted her on charges of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about the disappearance of Caylee.

Earlier Friday, it was learned that Casey Anthony will be making two court appearances within a week of each other. She will return to court for her arraignment on her First degree murdercharge and then again a few days later for a pre-trial hearing in the child neglect and check fraud case.

On Tuesday October 28, 2008 at 8:45 a.m. Anthony will appear before Circuit Judge Stan Strickland for arraignment in the First Degree Murder Case.

She will return to court on November 5, 2008 at 9:00 a.m. for the child neglect and check fraud cases. Circuit Judge Stan Strickland will also handle that appearance.

Anthony was arrested Tuesday [10/14/08] after a grand jury indicted her on charges of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee.
============================================

Thanks,
Soulscape

On Tuesday October 28, 2008 at 8:45 a.m. Anthony will appear before Circuit Judge Stan Strickland for arraignment in the First Degree Murder Case.

Question for our Legal friends reading this thread --- what exactly is the purpose of an Arraignment? What happens during an Arraignment?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Question for our Legal friends reading this thread --- what exactly is the purpose of an Arraignment? What happens during an Arraignment?

Thanks,
Soulscape

that is simply to enter a plea of guilty or not after they read the charges to u.

Casey will be identified to the court, once more. The charges against her will be read and the reasons for the charges will be given. She will affirm (or alter her plea). Then she will be bound over for trial by the judge , who has found cause in the indictment. Future appearances and court proceedings will be announced, although these won't be comprehensive. We will be witnessing this by the usual means, live or video.

We are very grateful, lovejac, for that time. Always so crucial for an astrologer. I will be looking at a chart for that hour and I think Kaitland will be too.

I was writing at the same time you were Lk Erie Princess. You had not posted yet. I should add to my entry above that in general terms (not to do w. Casey), sometimes the judge looks at an information filed by the police and the D.A. and does NOT find sufficient cause to bind over for trial. Not all cases come in on a grand jury true bill.

Casey would make arrangements for representation at the arraignment, if she were not "in process" already. She would either identify her att'y or ask the court to provide one if she had none or waive the right to an att'y. But Baez has already filed the necessary notices to the court that he will appear and represent.

The most telling thing by far in the Arraignment Chart is the Ascendant degree, 19 Scorpio.

19 Scorpio is Serpentis, "the accursed degree of the accursed sign whose malefic influence never weakens." It has the tragic nature of Saturn combined with Mars and it is pure, unadulterated evil. When 19 Scorpio Serpentis rises or is conjunct/square/opposite a significator, nothing good will come of it. I have examined missing person charts where 19 Scorpio Serpentis conjuncts the significator of the missing person and eventually that person is discovered dead.

In this chart, having 19 Scorpio Serpentis on the Ascendant bodes no good for defendant Casey Anthony.

For those of you with Astrology software, calculate the chart and notice that traditional ruler of Scorpio -- Mars -- is located along with the Sun and Moon in the 12th House of Imprisonment/ Self-Undoing. This symbolizes Casey who we know is incarcerated (12th house position). This is a New Moon chart, in horary astrology a most malefic position.

Arraignment chart Mars (Casey) at 16:42 Scorpio is partile (same degree) square Caylee's natal Sun 16:57 Leo and partile conjunct Caylee's natal Ceres 16:51 Scorpio. This is another chilling indication of murder (Mars) by the mother (Ceres).

Arraignment chart Ascendant 19 Scorpio (Serpentis) is closely square Caylee's secondary progressed Sun 20:03 Leo, another marker of sheer, unadulterated evil (Serpentis) committed against Caylee.

Go back a few posts and re-read comments on the Indictment by the Grand Jury chart. This Arraignment chart only serves to drive another nail in Casey's Anthony's coffin...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks again to everyone contributing in this thread. It's so fascinating, I am continually drawn back to check for updates.
I have no knowlege to assist but I do have a question. I am just curious as to whether or not the fact that Judge Strickland seems to have retained jurisdiction in all things Casey makes a difference in your calculations. Does the Judge's birth date and personal info factor in, or is it the fact she is before a Judge.
I'm really curious though so if anyone has a thought I would be grateful.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans