Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't cast the chart but from the picture you give above, soulscape, the risen Mars is close enough to the ASC degree that I don't believe KC will totally be able to conceal her notorious temper. Baez will have warned her off about revealing incendiary resistance to the court's portrait of her, which will be painted through the charges. I do value the body language experts' interpretations seen on various crime t.v. programs but maybe we will be able to see indications ourselves. The lunar node will not help her, in square. The Neptune square provides some front but not enough with that Mars hovering in view of the court and the public.

It is best for continuity to maintain the same judge in a capital case. Judge Jordan Johnson has handled some proceedings that were needed for her earlier charges and less critical aspects of the new ones. I don't know Judge Stan Stickland's birthday but he has emerged through various charts as a beneficial element of the whole and I have pd. him my compliments in that regard. When planets and thus parties were opposed, he was the mediating force by sextile and trine. His sage statements from the bench keep the actions in context and sum up the sessions in a clear manner, I think. Sometimes I am surprised by his voice, which is neither strong nor low. Maybe that fact will keep the accused off guard.

:behindbarAgain, we have a fixed star, Bungula at the rising degree. This influence grants power but spoils relations with the females of the life, bringing us to the self-undoing shown in the chart. Scorpio is on the cusp of H. 12 and H. 1: "I have met the enemy and it is I, Sir!" On this day, the Sun was opposite Neptune, so there was a sense of what Caylee suffered, if that was admitted to consciousness. Caylee was born with that configuration and Mars agitated and tripped off its portent on the fateful June day when she supposedly vanished from Sawgrass or the park. (Mars on the Sun opposite Neptune readily & foreseably kills from drug ingestion, if administered and there is grave susceptibility to suffocation from heat as well.) And now Casey, slapped between metal walls, works herself into a wax as she privately rails against her fate, Mars in H. 10 in square to Pluto in H. 2. 27:03 Virgo to 28:39 Sag. That combination of planets rules the tight jaws of the Scorpio Ascendant. She now feels the claustrophobia herself as the Sun fires the 22nd° of Leo and Neptune holds the 22nd° of Aquarius in the mental sectors of this chart and the writing of the note. The Moon's Node is there too, in her Third House in Nadir parallel with Uranus, dispositor of the Node from H. 4. An outcome that will rock her world in two months: delivery of the true bill of indictment. The note was composed in all seriousness, Mercury conj. Saturn conj. Venus. There is a trine to intercepted Jupiter in H. 2 but Jupiter is also retrograde or backward in motion and restrained by Saturn which rules the intercept (Capricorn). Mars, one of her ruling planets for this undertaking, is in Virgo a Sign where it lacks affinity, has no relation and so is peregrine. This means the note is aimless, pointless, going nowhere along with her feeling of persecution. The Capricorn Moon has just trined Mars and so, she thought of this overture as stage one of a hidden project that was not to materialize. This Moon operates slowly and with a plan. Saturn interferes while embodying fear, dread and self-interest that seal her fate. Those who deal with the prisoner appear as The Weeping Sisters, a fixed star cluster that brings tears, 29° Taurus. We turn away from the long procession of people she has betrayed. The Part of Death in this chart is 28:45 Aries, to which the Moon applies by square (Moon 27:37 Capricorn) and Moon rules intercepted H. 8. As described earlier, Sun at 22° Leo is unable to act in her own behalf, has lost control of her own life and may be boiling briskly but it gains her nothing.

CHART:
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/lettertoKevinBearyfromKC001.jpg

:behindbarAgain, we have a fixed star, Bungula at the rising degree. This influence grants power but spoils relations with the females of the life, bringing us to the self-undoing shown in the chart. Scorpio is on the cusp of H. 12 and H. 1: "I have met the enemy and it is I, Sir!" On this day, the Sun was opposite Neptune, so there was a sense of what Caylee suffered, if that was admitted to consciousness. Caylee was born with that configuration and Mars agitated and tripped off its portent on the fateful June day when she supposedly vanished from Sawgrass or the park. (Mars on the Sun opposite Neptune readily & foreseably kills from drug ingestion, if administered and there is grave susceptibility to suffocation from heat as well.) And now Casey, slapped between metal walls, works herself into a wax as she privately rails against her fate, Mars in H. 10 in square to Pluto in H. 2. 27:03 Virgo to 28:39 Sag. That combination of planets rules the tight jaws of the Scorpio Ascendant. She now feels the claustrophobia herself as the Sun fires the 22nd° of Leo and Neptune holds the 22nd° of Aquarius in the mental sectors of this chart and the writing of the note. The Moon's Node is there too, in her Third House in Nadir parallel with Uranus, dispositor of the Node from H. 4. An outcome that will rock her world in two months: delivery of the true bill of indictment. The note was composed in all seriousness, Mercury conj. Saturn conj. Venus. There is a trine to intercepted Jupiter in H. 2 but Jupiter is also retrograde or backward in motion and restrained by Saturn which rules the intercept (Capricorn). Mars, one of her ruling planets for this undertaking, is in Virgo a Sign where it lacks affinity, has no relation and so is peregrine. This means the note is aimless, pointless, going nowhere along with her feeling of persecution. The Capricorn Moon has just trined Mars and so, she thought of this overture as stage one of a hidden project that was not to materialize. This Moon operates slowly and with a plan. Saturn interferes while embodying fear, dread and self-interest that seal her fate. Those who deal with the prisoner appear as The Weeping Sisters, a fixed star cluster that brings tears, 29° Taurus. We turn away from the long procession of people she has betrayed. The Part of Death in this chart is 28:45 Aries, to which the Moon applies by square (Moon 27:37 Capricorn) and Moon rules intercepted H. 8. As described earlier, Sun at 22° Leo is unable to act in her own behalf, has lost control of her own life and may be boiling briskly but it gains her nothing.
slightly O/T, but I must ask. How long has it taken you to be this well versed in charts? I have gone to the links and have ordered some of the books you and House Mouse have recommended, but it seems like sooooo much for my 42 year old brain to comprehend!!!

Tuba, could I entreat you to please, please, please put spaced paragraphs in your posts? With my eye problems, I find it completely impossible to read these long blocks of unbroken text. :shocked2:

Sorry to even bring it up but I find your posts very interesting and hate to skip them like I do some of the others that are hard to read.

This page does look like a lot of calico wallpaper. I'll try to do better.

Hi Tuba,
I'm fascinated by your chart interpretations, but as an amateur without astrological software, I have trouble visualizing the charts as you describe them.
Could you possibly post the charts as Housemouse had been doing in the past?
It would be so helpful to those of us who are students.

Hi Tuba,
I'm fascinated by your chart interpretations, but as an amateur without astrological software, I have trouble visualizing the charts as you describe them.
Could you possibly post the charts as Housemouse had been doing in the past?
It would be so helpful to those of us who are students.

As I posted a couple of days ago, I do not have astrological software, so I would be hard put to transfer my charts to the site. I WILL look into it though. You may not have such software either but if you do, you can just program in the same times that we quote here. :twocents:

Again, we have a fixed star, Bungula at the rising degree. This influence grants power but spoils relations with the females of the life, bringing us to the self-undoing shown in the chart.

Scorpio is on the cusp of H. 12 and H. 1: "I have met the enemy and it is I, Sir!" On this day, the Sun was opposite Neptune, so there was a sense of what Caylee suffered, if that was admitted to consciousness. Caylee was born with that configuration and Mars agitated and tripped off its portent on the fateful June day when she supposedly vanished from Sawgrass or the park. (Mars on the Sun opposite Neptune readily & foreseably kills from drug ingestion, if administered and there is grave susceptibility to suffocation from heat as well.)

And now Casey, slapped between metal walls, works herself into a wax as she privately rails against her fate, Mars in H. 10 in square to Pluto in H. 2. 27:03 Virgo to 28:39 Sag. That combination of planets rules the tight jaws of the Scorpio Ascendant. She now feels the claustrophobia herself as the Sun fires the 22nd° of Leo and Neptune holds the 22nd° of Aquarius in the mental sectors of this chart and the writing of the note.

The Moon's Node is there too, in her Third House in Nadir parallel with Uranus, dispositor of the Node from H. 4. An outcome that will rock her world in two months: delivery of the true bill of indictment.

The note was composed in all seriousness, Mercury conj. Saturn conj. Venus. There is a trine to intercepted Jupiter in H. 2 but Jupiter is also retrograde or backward in motion and restrained by Saturn which rules the intercept (Capricorn). Mars, one of her ruling planets for this undertaking, is in Virgo a Sign where it lacks affinity, has no relation and so is peregrine. This means the note is aimless, pointless, going nowhere along with her feeling of persecution.

The Capricorn Moon has just trined Mars and so, she thought of this overture as stage one of a hidden project that was not to materialize.

This Moon operates slowly and with a plan. Saturn interferes while embodying fear, dread and self-interest that seal her fate. Those who deal with the prisoner appear as The Weeping Sisters, a fixed star cluster that brings tears, 29° Taurus. We turn away from the long procession of people she has betrayed. The Part of Death in this chart is 28:45 Aries, to which the Moon applies by square (Moon 27:37 Capricorn) and Moon rules intercepted H. 8. As described earlier, Sun at 22° Leo is unable to act in her own behalf, has lost control of her own life and may be boiling briskly but it gains her nothing.

Tuba, thank you so much for the astrological info. This is so fascinating.

• feels claustrophia when writing the note
  • note was composed in all seriousness
  • the note is aimless, pointless, going no where along with her feeling of persecution
  • she thought of this overture (note) as stage one of a hidden project that was not to materialize

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564742.pdf

She was feeling claustrophobic. Do you think she wanted to meet with GA inside the jail or did she write this to get herself released? Did she just want to meet with GA without being recorded so she could feel free? Was she going to try to convince GA that Caylee was still alive?

Was her hidden project trying to convince GA or did Casey just want out of jail?

The funny thing is that she thanks the sheriff for all of the help he has offered to her family and to helping her find her daughter. That sure is pointless.

Just thinking out loud on these questions. You really get me thinking.

And housemouse, hope you are feeling better. We miss you.

Indications from research - October 1952. Unfortunately, do not have an exact day.

Thanks for trying, FifthEssence. I am impressed by your research skills and am grateful for your ongoing assistance in tracking down birthdates. Hopefully, Judge Strickland's DOB will surface soon --- it's gotta be out there somewhere!

Thanks,
Soulscape

I put this chart on Photobucket.com

I'm not sure it will work, but you can try clicking on it and see if the chart comes up.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/caseysnotetoSheriffBearyCHART081408.jpg

Thanks,
Soulscape

caseysnotetoSheriffBearyCHART081408.jpg

I put this chart on Photobucket.com

I'm not sure it will work, but you can try clicking on it and see if the chart comes up.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/caseysnotetoSheriffBearyCHART081408.jpg

Thanks,
Soulscape

caseysnotetoSheriffBearyCHART081408.jpg

It came through beautifully. I Scanned the hand drawn chart that I made and I reserved an acc't at photobucket then I visited WS and found you had linked us to your Astrodienst chart for the event. That was good of you to do. My charts have a quite different appearance, as you can well imagine. Because it is a different look, I will try to upload my scan file to the acc't & provide a link.

It came through beautifully. I Scanned the hand drawn chart that I made and I reserved an acc't at photobucket then I visited WS and found you had linked us to your Astrodienst chart for the event. That was good of you to do. My charts have a quite different appearance, as you can well imagine. Because it is a different look, I will try to upload my scan file to the acc't & provide a link.

Tuba, I would love to see your hand-drawn chart! I hope you are successful scanning and uploading to Photobucket. If you have a problem, please PM me & I'll see if I can help you.

Thanks,
Soulscape

HappyChic727, I will look into mystic board because it sounds fun but I like making my own charts because it puts me in touch with the subj. of the horoscope in a way I can only achieve hands-on. The chart is like a mandala and my concentration is focused by putting it together and concentrating on the wheel. The process may approach self-hypnotism. Visually, my charts are easy to read. Remember how awful the old dot matrix horoscopes looked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans