Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a word about chills because it just happened again. It comes home to me that the child in the TES chart is Caylee or that Caylee is directing the child. And the chills overwhelmed me this afternoon when I looked at it and just now again. Mercury is in the House of Spirit Form, H. 11. This Mercury is precisely opposite the afflicted Mars in Caylee's natal and sextile that awful conjunction of Saturn (6°) & Mars in the chart of the first arrest. I saw that as maltreatment as it was very active on the Cusp of the child's H. 6 (Cusp of H. 10 in the unturned arrest chart).

I resist thinking about this Dolce171, but the mistreatment has come out in chart after chart. Do you remember the witnesses who reported that Caylee would awaken at those night parties with tears in her eyes and start to cry and then go back to sleep? The Xanax possibility is being explored. Certainly Caylee was never free of the Neptunian influence from her H. of health and routines, so I suspect Xanax and similar potions over months.

<<Respectfully bolded>>

Tuba,

Your posts from #199 on have brought tears to my eyes. I am beyond saddened by the probability that KC may have drugged that poor innocent baby on an ongoing basis. But as you clearly pointed out, the stars repeatedly point to this sickening scenario.

I pray with all my heart Tim Miller finds her, Lord willing, this weekend...

Thanks,
Soulscape

PS--- On a happier note, welcome back Housemouse!!!! So glad you are feeling better & very much looking forward to reading your upcoming posts!

Do any of our astrologers see a confession?

Even without relying on actual charts, I do not see Casey confessing - at least anytime soon. All the A's are lawyered up and firmly entrenched in saving Casey. When/if TES finds Caylee, they will go into BLAME LE mode in a huge way......"LE refused to find Caylee so someone else killed her..."the nanny" killed Caylee....they didn't followup on all our leads, it's LE's fault....Casey didn't do this". They will maintain that position as long as possible. The existing forensics connect the dots to Casey, even if they are not "perfect". And as her freedom (mars/uranus conj in Sagittarius-the-sign-of-freedom) is of primary import to her, she would cooperate somewhat to LESSEN HER JAIL TIME. She does not currently believe she will remain incarcerated. When party girl understands she will be behind bars for DECADES then she will absolutely crack and "break" as she so insists she will not do. The only time she cried in court was when she realized she wasn't going home!

Got a PM from Soulscape with TM b'date of 12/11/46 Dickinson TX...do we know this is confirmed??????? Looking at contacts between Tim & Caylee off top of my head: His sun/mars in sag on her pluto; his jupiter/venus in scorpio straddling her 4th house cusp with mercury sitting in it; his 8th house saturn/pluto in leo on her 12th house saturn/mercury/sun! i'm sure he feels she is literally speaking to him from the grave; his libra MH on her moon/jupiter. This is sunrise chart. Powerful.

<<Respectfully snipped & bolded>>

Kaitland, MiraclesHappen tracked down TM's birth date, Post #113 on this thread (see post below).

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2892732&postcount=113

The date of birth has not been confirmed. I used Dickinson TX as that is where Tim's organization Equusearch is located. Despite the fact we likely have the wrong place of birth, the Sunrise Chart for him is, as you expressed, powerful.

Sagittarius, as half man half horse is a most fitting sign for him and his organization named after the horse, Equusearch.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Just a word about chills because it just happened again. It comes home to me that the child in the TES chart is Caylee or that Caylee is directing the child. And the chills overwhelmed me this afternoon when I looked at it and just now again. Mercury is in the House of Spirit Form, H. 11. This Mercury is precisely opposite the afflicted Mars in Caylee's natal and sextile that awful conjunction of Saturn (6°) & Mars in the chart of the first arrest. I saw that as maltreatment as it was very active on the Cusp of the child's H. 6 (Cusp of H. 10 in the unturned arrest chart).

I resist thinking about this Dolce171, but the mistreatment has come out in chart after chart. Do you remember the witnesses who reported that Caylee would awaken at those night parties with tears in her eyes and start to cry and then go back to sleep? The Xanax possibility is being explored. Certainly Caylee was never free of the Neptunian influence from her H. of health and routines, so I suspect Xanax and similar potions over months.

Caylee :angel: is speaking to you as well Tuba.

I am shying away from allowing my thoughts to wrap around all the abuse that poor angel received from her mother. It is really beyond comprehension for me and I just can't seem to let my mind take me there. And now that KC has had several days and many hours in solitude - I wonder have any of her thoughts taken her back to what she has done and what she did to Caylee over and over again?

As tragic as this all has been - this sweet child is finally at peace and in the arms of our Lord. There is no better place. I can sense her twirling around in a dance, her fingers holding on to the hem of her tulle skirt and her eyes are bright and filled with sparkle.

I somehow feel that her spirit will play a great role in leading the group this weekend during the search. I hope that all ears will be open to hear her whisper =).

Caylee :angel: is speaking to you as well Tuba.

I am shying away from allowing my thoughts to wrap around all the abuse that poor angel received from her mother. It is really beyond comprehension for me and I just can't seem to let my mind take me there. And now that KC has had several days and many hours in solitude - I wonder have any of her thoughts taken her back to what she has done and what she did to Caylee over and over again?

As tragic as this all has been - this sweet child is finally at peace and in the arms of our Lord. There is no better place. I can sense her twirling around in a dance, her fingers holding on to the hem of her tulle skirt and her eyes are bright and filled with sparkle.

I somehow feel that her spirit will play a great role in leading the group this weekend during the search. I hope that all ears will be open to hear her whisper =).

*bold by me*
Your post gave me goosebumps and made my eyes start to fill with tears. :blowkiss: Come home sweet Caylee!!!

*bold by me*
Your post gave me goosebumps and made my eyes start to fill with tears. :blowkiss: Come home sweet Caylee!!!

If you look back a few posts (Tuba's) - you will see that you are not alone when it comes to having the goosebumps. We all seem to share an incredible connection to precious Caylee.

Story below at this link:

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/17805.html

Casey Anthony's Computer Seized And Examined

As the search for 2 year old Caylee Anthony continues, investigators in the case seized and examined her mother's laptop computer and found evidence that Casey Anthony visited a number of missing children websites prior to Caylee's disappearance.

According to reports at the National Enquirer Casey Anthony was educating herself about police work following the report of a missing child.

The publication also alleged that Casey Anthony used her laptop computer to research how to make chloroform at home, a substance that can be used to subdue and kill.

Pat Brown, criminal profiler, told the National Enquirer, "The missing children’s sites are a big clue. She’s searching for answers she’s
going to give to police about why her child is missing, studying how searches for missing children are done – perhaps to learn how to hide a body so searchers don’t find it – and who she could blame for the crime. You combine that with her searches for chloroform, and her computer shows the methodology of murder — a premeditated murder plan."

...(more at link above)

Never underestimate the power of Pluto, which as we know, has been relentlessly squaring KC's Sun.

Godspeed & Godlight to Tim Miller & Team this weekend.

Kaitland, have you had the chance to look at KC's progs/transits over the next 3 months (maybe even through her March birthday)?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tuba - does the 0 degree rising mean the chart is invalid? I don't have much experience in doing horary charts (almost none) but I thought the "rules" say chart can't be read if ascendant is 0-5 degrees because "it's too early to tell"?

Forgot to say GOOD LUCK & GOD BLESS Sparky. I'll be praying for you and all the other searchers to be safe and successful. ---Kait

Much has changed since I asked "Where is Caylee?" months ago. Her remains at that time were near water but now appear to require raising. The Moon in this horary has recently paralleled Mercury which means the remains moved. In Pisces and parallel the Scorpio planet, this was due to change in wetland conditions.

In the horoscope of the initial arrest, the Part of Find was 1:56 Pisces and for this horary, the Moon now holds that place. From above one can see that where the original digging was done is embankment territory. What I mean is that if a stake or a flag was stuck in the ground where the shoveling and spading was done, an aerial view would reveal that the soil was part of a bank. Unfortunately, we have no such markers.

The very tall pine, the yellow flowers, the deteriorated bronze-black piece of plastic are location clues. Still refining the opening to the slush ground.

Because this is a horary and not an event, 0°45 does mean it is too early to tell, meaning to answer this question. But many astrologers have found that 0° and also 29° don't prohibit a valid answer. Joan McEvers is one of those and she has a book on the subject of horaries and lectures on horaries.

Still, the chart does tell us that we are missing certain information that would lead to the remains because the ASC is so early. We'll just do the best we can with what we have.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/SparkysHoraryTES010.jpg

This is the horary Sparky posed regarding tomorrow's all-in search. She will be participating and lives in Orlando.

TUBA...we have some 'intuitives' spiritually sensitive WS members that will be participating in the search this weekend and I believe they will be checking on this thread.

Please, ANYTHING, ANY thought, idea, visual that comes to mind as you,Soulscape and Kaitland work the charts, PLEASE post the details for all to SEE.

From all our lips to GOD's ears, we ask you Lord to please open our eyes and fine tune our ears so we can find this precious child of Yours.

When, where and at what time did Sparky ask her question? I have gone through this thread and cannot find the post.

I have a thought, perhaps we can look at the chart for the date/time/place Sparky herself asked the question, since that is when it was weighing most potently on her mind. Perhaps this chart could provide additional insight.

Sparky, please give your physical geographical location of where you were when you asked the question. Repeat your exact question as well as time and date (or link to the post containing this information).

Thanks,
Soulscape

When, where and at what time did Sparky ask her question? I have gone through this thread and cannot find the post.

I have a thought, perhaps we can look at the chart for the date/time/place Sparky herself asked the question, since that is when it was weighing most potently on her mind. Perhaps this chart could provide additional insight.

Sparky, please give your physical geographical location of where you were when you asked the question. Repeat your exact question as well as time and date (or link to the post containing this information).

Thanks,
Soulscape

SCROLL up to post # 220 on this page for question and time. SPARKY lives in Florida, Tuba said in post# 229 she lives in Orlando

I thought maybe the military and police members of the team might make a discovery, so I calculated that Part. There were no outstanding aspects until very early Sunday morning when I believe police will be visiting the scene as members of the force, LE. Like 6 a.m.

In Sparky's chart, the Moon is making a fortunate trine to the H. of the dead, which has 1:02 Cancer on the cusp. This helps the search. The Moon is sextile Pluto of hidden knowledge, and that also helps the search. Talking Pluto, Mercury on Saturday will be on KC's own Pluto trine EquuSearch Chart Part of Find, exactly. So what she alone has known is slowly being uncovered.

Naturally, KC's Pluto opposite Caylee's Mars was an unfortunate connection between them, eliciting drastic measures and sadistic impulses from Pluto. An enduring imprint on the spirit also known as a revenant. Returning to visit the scene and lend direction.

The Part of Military and Police is 26:10 Virgo.

Soulscape, that is the time and place I used. She asked the question this morning.

Soulscape, that is the time and place I used. She asked the question this morning.

I just realized that, sorry! For some reason I thought you were using date of search.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Many weeks ago, I explained that I had asked my own horary before coming to our astro thread and that I was handicapped because I live on the other coast, so there is no part of Florida that is near neighborhood to me and that department of potential answers was foreclosed to me. Nevertheless, I posted my chart and analysis for what it was worth.

At that time, Sparky suggested that someone like herself, living in Orlando, would be the ideal questioner and I agreed but said it would be better for another astrologer to
answer her question since I had already approached the oracle, so to speak. There are strictures against asking the same q. twice. No one offered to do her chart.

Now we are at the gate. She is one of the searchers. She asked me for more tips, clues and information this morning and I recorded the time. When I got home, I cast the chart for her time & place, as noted at the top of the horary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member