Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes PP I am sure .. racked my brain trying to remember where I saw it.. It is a beautiful close up.. So I went to image thread also and looked at egads pics and media videos.. then sitting here I remember buy that stupid Globe rag mag that came out . cost me 3.49 and hurt my feelings.. well , its on the middle spread close up of kc face laughing drunk as usual tho eyes closed and hand up by mouth.. bingo the ring on left hand here .. with a very small plain gold band. I have seen pics from the rag mags her walking to the monday appts. with porole officer and its on her right hand in those.. and sorry i cant produce a pic for u . its about copyright and stuff. maybe sm still has it posted they scanned a few rag mags there ..

but against ws rules.. its issue oct. 20,08 cover says why caylee mom snapped... but pic is on center of mag.
sorry i couldnt get u a pic.

also ,, I read alot of your posts yesterday.. and please i mean this in the kindest way.. I know you want Caylee Baby found like the rest of us if not more but please just take a deep breath and say a prayer for her , caylee knows she has 1000's looking for her wanting her to come home to final resting place. caylee wouldnt want us to hurt anymore than we do.. Caylee has to finish something first then she will come to us.. Please, listen closely for her ,, meditate quietly and ask her ... please Pink I beg you sweets.. step back a few and let caylee guide you. give her the space she needs right now to carry out her mission..

I hope I have not upset anyone with my post.. Not my means at all. I just want to comfort those with my outlook at this time of us trying so hard to find dear sweet caylee baby..

Caylee will know the right time.... Then let us all shout from the mountains and the seas..

God Bless all in our travels of finding Caylee and all the missing .

P.s. yes I did have to sign back in to post this. time ran out.. lol

I'll make this short because I am on wrong thread. My last dream of Caylee..months ago her last words to me were FORGIVENESS... I have struggled with those words because I point blank said once I know the truth and you are found I will do my best to forgive KC and the involved parties.

I think Caylee predicted this past weekend and she knows how much we all have fallen in love with her...... Who could have imagined a search would bring out so much HATE in a massive efforted search for her? She knew...I am not upset with TM/LP/LE or the A's.... and I hope and pray everyone will let go of all the negativity and get back to the main focus and that is finding Caylee who wants to be found. My heart tells me she will not be found until Jan 11th......... but I am ignoring that feeling because if we continue to have positive searches as a collected team.... Caylee might reveal herself sooner with the power of love once all the ego's calm down.

This is all I have found so far....

LDB

Licensed 1989
Graduated - Univ. of Pittsburgh School of Law 1989

Burrell H.S. - Grad 1982

Whitepages - age 44 (unable to locate dob)

Thanks, Dolce.

If you (or anyone) finds date & place of birth, please let us know. It would be interesting to see what kind of support she may bring to LL, or if she would likely be a hindrance.

I am working up LL's chart & will post my impressions later this morning.

Thanks to all of you who are taking the time & effort to track down birth data and other relevant information.

~~Soulscape

OK Sleuths,

Can you track down his birth data? Looks like he will be a highly important player in the upcoming murder trial...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-casey1508nov15,0,3147124.story

Who is Henry Lee?

The Connecticut-based criminalist's r�sum� includes work on the cases of JonBenet Ramsey and Laci Peterson. Lee has decades of experience and hundreds of murder cases under his belt and is known for charisma on the stand and ability to explain complex science in a way that juries understand.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hi I'm new here but have been lurking for awhile. I think all of you are great and especially love this thread. I wanted to help so I found information on Henry Lee.
Birthdate is Nov. 22, 1938

Lee was born in Rugao city, Jiangsu province, China, and fled to Taiwan at the end of the Chinese Civil War when he was six. He graduated in 1960 from the Central Police College with a degree in Police Science. Lee then began his work with the Taipei Police Department, where he rose to the rank of captain at age 25, the youngest in Taiwanese history.

In 1972, after coming to the United States to pursue his education, he earned a B.S. in Forensic Science from John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York. He went on to study science and biochemistry at New York University and earned his M.S. in 1974 and Ph. D. in Biochemistry in 1975.

I hope this helps.
Praying that Caylee is found soon!

OK Sleuths,

Can you track down his birth data? Looks like he will be a highly important player in the upcoming murder trial...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-casey1508nov15,0,3147124.story

Who is Henry Lee?

The Connecticut-based criminalist's r�sum� includes work on the cases of JonBenet Ramsey and Laci Peterson. Lee has decades of experience and hundreds of murder cases under his belt and is known for charisma on the stand and ability to explain complex science in a way that juries understand.

Thanks,
Soulscape

He was also a key player for the defense team in the infamous OJ murder trial. He is most certainly a prominent person of interest.

Hi I'm new here but have been lurking for awhile. I think all of you are great and especially love this thread. I wanted to help so I found information on Henry Lee.

Lee was born in Rugao city, Jiangsu province, China, and fled to Taiwan at the end of the Chinese Civil War when he was six. He graduated in 1960 from the Central Police College with a degree in Police Science. Lee then began his work with the Taipei Police Department, where he rose to the rank of captain at age 25, the youngest in Taiwanese history.

In 1972, after coming to the United States to pursue his education, he earned a B.S. in Forensic Science from John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York. He went on to study science and biochemistry at New York University and earned his M.S. in 1974 and Ph. D. in Biochemistry in 1975.

I hope this helps.

Spitfire, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Soulscape

Was just about to post information I found on Henry Lee from Wikipedia and saw Spitfire4ever had already sleuthed the information, I do hope it helps.

I hope this helps.

SPITFIRE- you're off to a great start.
EXCELLENT! Can't wait to hear from our Wise Astro Ladies.

Welcome to WS and a very special welcome to this particular thread

ANGELstars1.jpg

As Mars left Scorpio and entered Sagittarius, he hooked Henry Lee whose Sun Moon and Venus are at that degree. Lee is a force to reckon with and will be arguing doubts raised by the defense team.

Spitfire, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks Soulscape. I want sooooooo much for Caylee to be found, so I will keep reading this thread and if I can help in anyway.....COUNT ME IN! I have a great appreciation for all, especially on this thread, and believe that all of you are going to be able to find this sweet baby!! Prayers for Caylee!

Ok, this is a little O/T, but it is important.

Anyone who has ever worked with lawyers (or is a lawyer!) KNOWS, all things being equal, the strength of the legal team is the key to the outcome of a criminal trial.

Unless the body is discovered before this case goes to trial, I fear Prosecution will have a tough time getting a conviction, regardless of the truth of the matter...

The charts show two strong men, whom I believe will give each other a run for their money. Quick-minded LL thinks on his feet, punches, jabs, stings with alarming accuracy. He is "all over the place," yet purposeful with ability to overcome obstacles. His natal Saturn/Uranus conjunction closely conjunct ALGOL (not shown) gives me the sense his attitude when prosecuting is "Off With Their Heads!!" (Caput Algol is associated with 'losing one's head,' either literally or figuratively...).

LL's Mars at 17 Gemini (words, speech) exactly trines HL's Mars at 17 Libra (the law, justice, being able to see both sides of the story). Mars is action, agression, energy. You can see here they are equally matched and how HL will likely get the jury to see & consider "the other side of the story..."

HL's SUN (and possibly MOON) are in deep, secretive, penetrating, powerful Scorpio. He will definitely intimidate and persuade.

There's more to be said, but this is enough for now...

Without having their birth times it is impossible to calculate their angles (Ascendant, Midheaven) that could show, using progressions and transits, who appears more likely to prevail.

Here are the charts:

1) Lawson Lamar

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/LawsonLamar.gif

2) Henry Lee

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/HenryLee.gif

3) Biwheel with HL as inner and LL as outer

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/HenryLeevsLawsonLamarBIWHEEL.gif

Tuba, Kaitland, Housemouse --- comments?

Thanks,
Soulscape

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/SilenceoftheTomb013.jpg

This is a horoscope I cast to follow up on my suggestion of last night that we look into the cell pings & their silences during that period when Casey was encumbered with a body. It seems like a good idea to explore possible burial or disposal locations by water while we are in the Scorpio sector of the zodiac. We have little of it left.

Casey faced one of the major decisions of her life as Mercury stationed to turn direct on the degree of the Uranian node. The Part of the Female Child for this chart is 14:40 II conjunct Mercury. The Moon was in the Sign of the Gravedigger and in detriment and was opposing a very young Venus at 0:44 Cancer. Moon is conjunct Pluto and Venus combust the Sun. Both Moon & Venus are in crisis (0° Cardinal Signs).

Pluto will shame an inert, vacillating individual into action and the embarrassment here is due to the Mars opposite Neptune reek in the Pontiac. Pluto conceals knowledge private to her and acts with detachment, stolidly. Pluto works silently and the cell phone will be turned off in a half hour. The gravedigging Moon and Pluto are trine Saturn in the earth of Virgo. Saturn repeats the theme of gravedigger.

Mars in H. 9 (very active on a cusp) is the action planet of a completed YOD, with Neptune at the reaction point and Jupiter and Uranus forming the sextile, both of course qunicunx Mars. A YOD means Casey was at the crossroads and would make a major decision. The YOD triggers life shifting change and many crimes are committed under this formation.

In thread #1, I wrote about the Mars identification to her mother in Caylee's chart. Casey had Jupiter, Neptune and Pluto plus progressed Mars all at the degree of Caylee's own parental planet Mars in Taurus. All those facets of Casey's character & personality expressed as a Mars mother in Caylee's chart, one who was also sensual and focused on young men who appeared as strangers to Caylee (H. 9).

In this chart the type of parenting in behalf of her child is again Mars, ruler of H. 5 where is found the critical degree of 26 Aries, a crisis over a child. Unless you were born on a raft and had to swim to an island, you would not choose Mars for your mother.

This chart still speaks of a grave dug on the bank of water, likely a lake or pond but definitely by water. Because the critical node & Neptune were opposite Mars and the Sun was in the H. of others & the public opposite Pluto and the Moon of activity, I believe Casey was dreadfully afraid of being seen. Strangers, travelers did see her, certainly. Those oppositions and the Sun in H. 7 ruling H. 9 make that clear.

Casey's natal decision point was 1:18 Aries, square the choice made here. She forced herself to do this, therefore, though fearful of being caught at it.

This is a horoscope I cast to follow up on my suggestion of last night that we look into the cell pings & their silences during that period when Casey was encumbered with a body. It seems like a good idea to explore possible burial or disposal locations by water while we are in the Scorpio sector of the zodiac. We have little of it left.

Casey faced one of the major decisions of her life as Mercury stationed to turn direct on the degree of the Uranian node. The Part of the Female Child for this chart is 14:40 II conjunct Mercury. The Moon was in the Sign of the Gravedigger and in detriment and was opposing a very young Venus at 0:44 Cancer. Moon is conjunct Pluto and Venus combust the Sun. Both Moon & Venus are in crisis (0° Cardinal Signs).

Pluto will shame an inert, vacillating individual into action and the embarrassment here is due to the Mars opposite Neptune reek in the Pontiac. Pluto conceals knowledge private to her and acts with detachment, stolidly. Pluto works silently and the cell phone will be turned off in a half hour. The gravedigging Moon and Pluto are trine Saturn in the earth of Virgo. Saturn repeats the theme of gravedigger.

Mars in H. 9 (very active on a cusp) is the action planet of a completed YOD, with Neptune at the reaction point and Jupiter and Uranus forming the sextile, both of course qunicunx Mars. A YOD means Casey was at the crossroads and would make a major decision. The YOD triggers life shifting change and many crimes are committed under this formation.

In thread #1, I wrote about the Mars identification to her mother in Caylee's chart. Casey had Jupiter, Neptune and Pluto plus progressed Mars all at the degree of Caylee's own parental planet Mars in Taurus. All those facets of Casey's character & personality expressed as a Mars mother in Caylee's chart, one who was also sensual and focused on young men who appeared as strangers to Caylee (H. 9).

In this chart the type of parenting in behalf of her child is again Mars, ruler of H. 5 where is found the critical degree of 26 Aries, a crisis over a child. Unless you were born on a raft and had to swim to an island, you would not choose Mars for your mother.

This chart still speaks of a grave dug on the bank of water, likely a lake or pond but definitely by water. Because the critical node & Neptune were opposite Mars and the Sun was in the H. of others & the public opposite Pluto and the Moon of activity, I believe Casey was dreadfully afraid of being seen. Strangers, travelers did see her, certainly. Those oppositions and the Sun in H. 7 ruling H. 9 make that clear.

Casey's natal decision point was 1:18 Aries, square the choice made here. She forced herself to do this, therefore, though fearful of being caught at it.

I find 'some' relief in you saying it is implied Caylee is NEAR/CLOSE to water versus having been disposed of directly into a body of water. Florida floods quite often during the rainy summer and hurricane season, so I'm thinking the remains have probably been surrounded by or saturated with water.
Do you think she actually 'dug' into the earth ? or do you think she may have hidden her and covered her up with rocks, pebbles, tree branches, some brush?
Are you in agreement with the WNW or the ESE possible locations?

Does anyone who reads here know if any of this info has been given to Leonard?

Tuba, what an insightful chart you decided to cast. :clap: I swear, you guys impress me on a daily basis. I wish forensic astrologers were involved with all LE. What a great perspective.

I need to rethink this because there is no way an attorney and bounty hunter could make any sense out of this. It would be worse than a foreign language because there is no convenient web translation software for what is written here. So far in plain English, we have a lofty pine, yellow flower, some item buried with Caylee like a toy watch, a belt, a chain, a stuffed dog, a note or paper of some kind, and the fact the body was enclosed. Digging was easier because the earth was actually part of a bank, so the soil was softer. But because these are wetlands that later flooded, I don't know how much the water encroached and shifted the "grave" and its contents.

I've been following this case from the beginning and this thread since housemouse posted it.

Who is paying Baez, NeJame, the Anthony's PI, Dr. Lee? I'm beginning to think Casey was involved with organized crime, she knows too much, and they're paying for everything.

On edit, I forgot to thank everyone here for their time and effort.

now that is a thought.........hmmmmmmmm...........

off subject but KC lovs shamrocks.......are the Anthony's Irish? Mother's maiden name sounds Italian........is this another fantasy?????

I need to rethink this because there is no way an attorney and bounty hunter could make any sense out of this. It would be worse than a foreign language because there is no convenient web translation software for what is written here. So far in plain English, we have a lofty pine, yellow flower, some item buried with Caylee like a toy watch, a belt, a chain, a stuffed dog, a note or paper of some kind, and the fact the body was enclosed. Digging was easier because the earth was actually part of a bank, so the soil was softer. But because these are wetlands that later flooded, I don't know how much the water encroached and shifted the "grave" and its contents.

This is a dumb thought but did anyone use sonar on the banks there?
Or metal detecter to find metal as in necklace cross.......sonar for ground search beneath the ground since the flood would cover it? Just a random thought..........

off subject but KC lovs shamrocks.......are the Anthony's Irish? Mother's maiden name sounds Italian........is this another fantasy?????

Plesea (Cindy's maiden name) appears to be Romanian from what I've been able to gather so far. Anthony is Italian.

KC's love of shamrocks may have nothing to do with her ethnic heritage. It could just be something she thinks is "cool" or trendy...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members