Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings fellow star-gazers!

Tuba, I've just read your Determination and Deliberation post on the chart you pulled for June 18 and posted on the calendar for that date. That's definitely one I'll want to chat with you about! Solid findings there, don't you think?

Also, some other points various places that may have been brought out by various posters -- that Caylee, being with Mercury in someone's horary analysis of the question, showed that she would be found ... and the appearance of critical degrees as crisis points.

What else is really calling out in people's memories as you think back over all the work done in these threads? There's a shadowy sense of a potential male accomplice here and there brought up. Could be more a sign of a motivation in Casey's mind or a fantasy accomplice, an unknowing accomplice... as he doesn't clearly show, does he?

Tuba, I got your email last night. Hope you got mine in return, and I expect you know Tricia is helping too, even though she has a kiddo who's under the weather. I think what you all have going on here is impressive!

Kaitland - from your post on page 23, no. 575:

"The situation is evolving....educational, and changeable. Interesting to note virgo is natural ruler of 6th house which describes "service workers"...the man who happened upon this find."

I wonder if this is the service worker (nanny) that AquarisEssence kept referring to? I know her take on the situation was different, but she kept saying she was seeing a service worker in her analysis.

Anyway.... just thought it was interesting.

Salem

See I agree with you she infuriates me also I want to feel sympathy because a family lost a BABY anyone who has lost a child deserves sympathy or empathy but I am just not finding it for her.....I was hoping to find some light astrologically as to why others and myself cannot bring themselves to find some care for them.....Other than what is so blatently obvious....

I hope I didn't offend you...Can you tell I have an abundance of Libra energy? I do...

I have no astrological answers for you, but I think aksleuth was spot on when she pointed out (paraphrasing here) that while we try to give love and comfort, it is thrown back at us. That's a hard thing to understand. I am not infuriated with the GP's or LA. I do not agree with their behavior, but I try very hard to "try their shoes on" as I watch them spin out of control and I find I can sympathize and empathize with them.

I do think that it has to be acknowledged that CA has control issues. Once that is done, think how hard it must be for a person that controls everything around them, to find themselves in a position where they have no control at all. They have lost one of the most important things to their very existence and it was lost by what is probably the second most important thing to them. They can not find their baby and they cannot help their daughter.

When I have trouble understanding what is happening in CA's world, all I have to do is look at my own family. I honestly think if I was faced with a situation such as this, I could spin circles around CA's behavior (pun intended). I do believe things will slow down for CA as she is left to face the reality of what has happened and how it has happened and the danger her daughter is in as time marches towards the trial. Think of the fear CA will face if the death penalty is put back on the table and her daughter continues to turn her nose up at any plea deals. And CA will remain in a postion where she can not "control" what happens.

I think it is okay to be infuriated at CA's behavior because it is reprehensible. But I also think it is okay to sympathize with her and the situation she is in.

I can not think of a more horrible situation to be in - ever. I just can not think of anything that would be more horrible than having lost a gchild at the hands of your own child. And the info coming out right now would be enough to make me loose my mind.

I'm rambling.... so I stop now. I hope you know what I mean? :crazy: I was in the "Anthony's suspicious about discovery" thread this morning and I was honestly shocked at all the venom and hate I was seeing there. I won't visit that thread again:eek:

Salem

Yes, I think Kaitland made a very keen point about Saturn in Virgo in the H. of Death being Virgo, a service worker. And now we find that this was no small event to him and he will need counseling. I am confident that will be provided for him, aren't you? This service worker kept showing up. It is where the Part of Find falls in the chart for finding the remains, done December 7. The Part of Find is in H. 6 waiting for human embodiment and this was the House 6 empty arm of the Mutable cross for the pre-trial just before he filled in the space with the discovery. The shepherd who takes care of the community. Our prayers are with him as he tries to recover from the experience which struck him hard.

I have no astrological answers for you, but I think aksleuth was spot on when she pointed out (paraphrasing here) that while we try to give love and comfort, it is thrown back at us. That's a hard thing to understand. I am not infuriated with the GP's or LA. I do not agree with their behavior, but I try very hard to "try their shoes on" as I watch them spin out of control and I find I can sympathize and empathize with them.

I do think that it has to be acknowledged that CA has control issues. Once that is done, think how hard it must be for a person that controls everything around them, to find themselves in a position where they have no control at all. They have lost one of the most important things to their very existence and it was lost by what is probably the second most important thing to them. They can not find their baby and they cannot help their daughter.

When I have trouble understanding what is happening in CA's world, all I have to do is look at my own family. I honestly think if I was faced with a situation such as this, I could spin circles around CA's behavior (pun intended). I do believe things will slow down for CA as she is left to face the reality of what has happened and how it has happened and the danger her daughter is in as time marches towards the trial. Think of the fear CA will face if the death penalty is put back on the table and her daughter continues to turn her nose up at any plea deals. And CA will remain in a postion where she can not "control" what happens.

I think it is okay to be infuriated at CA's behavior because it is reprehensible. But I also think it is okay to sympathize with her and the situation she is in.

I can not think of a more horrible situation to be in - ever. I just can not think of anything that would be more horrible than having lost a gchild at the hands of your own child. And the info coming out right now would be enough to make me loose my mind.

I'm rambling.... so I stop now. I hope you know what I mean? :crazy: I was in the "Anthony's suspicious about discovery" thread this morning and I was honestly shocked at all the venom and hate I was seeing there. I won't visit that thread again:eek:

Salem
Thank you,Salem
That was one of the best explainations I've seen Of CA.It also explains why we have such split emotions for her.
Whatever her reasons are,every time she opens her mouth she digs a deeper hole for Casey.

Great stuff here.
I'm reading backward through this thread and working through the calendar in both directions. The posts pointing ahead of time to a 12/11 unearthing of info ... can someone help me find those? Thanks so much!

Great stuff here.
I'm reading backward through this thread and working through the calendar in both directions. The posts pointing ahead of time to a 12/11 unearthing of info ... can someone help me find those? Thanks so much!

Welcome to Websleuths Mary! Glad to have you here.

Great stuff here.

Mary,

There is an email at your mailbox.

As previously discussed, the Discovery Chart shows Capricorn rising, and as Tuba advised, the Part of Find appropriately conjuncts the Ascendant.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/CayleesRemainsDiscovered12-11-08.gif

I was giving the chart another look today and was surprised to notice the asteroid Tisiphone (22:09 Capricorn) also rises.

According to Roman mythology, Tisiphone is one of the Three Furies. The Romans considered the Furies to be deities of vengeance, or supernatural personifications of the anger of the dead.

Tisiphone was the Fury specifically known for avenging murder --- particularly against those who broke the ties of kinship by murdering family members --- never stopping until the perpetrator got what they deserved...

How utterly appropriate Tisiphone was posited in the Ascendant of the Discovery chart.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Wow Soulscape!! That's awesome to hear...vengeance for the dead kin would be a wonderful thing in this case.

As previously discussed, the Discovery Chart shows Capricorn rising, and as Tuba advised, the Part of Find appropriately conjuncts the Ascendant.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/CayleesRemainsDiscovered12-11-08.gif

I was giving the chart another look today and was surprised to notice the asteroid Tisiphone (22:09 Capricorn) also rises.

According to Roman mythology, Tisiphone is one of the Three Furies. The Romans considered the Furies to be deities of vengeance, or supernatural personifications of the anger of the dead.

Tisiphone was the Fury specifically known for avenging murder --- particularly against those who broke the ties of kinship by murdering family members --- never stopping until the perpetrator got what they deserved...

How utterly appropriate Tisiphone was posited in the Ascendant of the Discovery chart.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Now that is the best news I've heard all day! :clap:

I like the thought of that too. There is a 7 pile stack up on the prisoner's already horrible conj. of Medea, Mars and Uranus. The asteroid of tragedy, Melpomene is transit on top of those, as is transit Mars, as is the Sun. Saturn is vibing off at a 90°angle. The prisoner's Mercury, ditto. Uranus says, "Just wait 'til I get situated."

Thanks, Beckaroozie, Tuba and Soulscape! Delighted to be here!

I just kicked my kiddo off the big computer because I was killing my eyes on the laptop and also don't have a lot of my software on that one, such as my Outlook, where that one email addy downloads. So now I've got that latest email from you, Tuba.

Tuba and Soulscape -- did you get the email I sent you from the gmail address at 3:33 p.m. Mountain Time today?

If I can get this together by morning, that's my aim.

Thanks again,
Mary

<snip>

Mars (Casey) is opposite Neptune, so she is hiding something.

What is she hiding? Mars (Casey) is focal point of a Yod (Finger of God) involving Jupiter sextile Uranus. As seen in the previous Dead Animal Plastered chart, Mars (Casey) is conjunct (next to) the malefic South Node and opposite North Node partile conjunct Chiron, so death is likely involved.

Notice that Jupiter is intercepted in the 3rd House (the neighborhood) of the chart and that Jupiter is in the same degree as the Nodes. When a planet is in the same degree as the Nodes, it signifies a catastrophe or tragedy. So what does Jupiter represent?

Not surprisingly, the 5th House of Children has Pisces on the cusp. The traditional ruler of Pisces is Jupiter, here intercepted (hidden) in the 3rd House of the Local Surroundings/ Neighborhood. The child (Jupiter) is being hidden (interception) in the neighborhood (3rd House).

Here is something else that I find very, very interesting. Casey’s primary significator Mars is at 22 Leo --- this particular degree is a malefic degree – the degree of being one’s own worst enemy!

So the chart seems to indicate that Casey (Mars/Pluto/Moon) has hidden (interception) Caylee (Jupiter as ruler of 5th House of Children) in a local area/ the neighborhood (Jupiter intercepted in the 3rd House) and that by this action she has become her own worst enemy (Casey’s significator Mars at 22 Leo, the malefic degree of being one’s own worst enemy).

<snip>

(bolded by me)

This is ASTOUNDING. It was posted by Soulscape on October 11th!

I had read earlier today or yesterday someone was discussing June 18th, but I can't remember the post. I read back 5 pages and still didn't find it. So I went to the calendar and VIOLA! :clap:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2802505&postcount=345

:blowkiss: Kisses to Cotton Candy! How did I miss Soulscapes entry re: June 18 when I was just there on that date checking out the links. Sometimes you have to go a couple of layers deep on those calendar links to find the buried treasure.

Yeahmon, the entries for June 18 alone on that calendar are jaw-dropping, aren't they? I mean, gut-wrenching, but jaw-dropping. Soulscape, the Sabian symbol nearly did me in. I confess I haven't dug into the astrology of a crime since Scott and Laci because it just brings you face-to-face with so much that's so hard to hold in sight, emotionally. You know? You just get to that point where it's like: This? I don't want to know; I don't need to see.

Sigh, OK, actually that tore me up a bit. I think I'd better take a little break and fortify and get a little grounded before moving along here... :)

Thanks,
Soulscape

Impressive find Soulscape. And I am grateful for Tisiphone!!!!

Also want to mention here - Ive read many comments, heard them on tv, etc., about the new dream team for KC, and how people fear she will get off scott free like OJ did. It's a new day now. Most people were horrified about the OJ verdict and want to see that never happen again. In the Phil Spec... case, the victim was not necessarily a sympathetic figure. This case is about a BABY GIRL. Vengeance will rule that jury. Ten dream teams will not alter this course of destruction.

For those asking about CA's response and the anger she generates, I'll try to find my post about her natal chart - grand cross in fixed signs, and severely afflicted mercury aspects make her difficult to relate to. Saw small part of GR's show tonight where they showed picture of CA carrying a teddy bear to the church service......she has been stunned speechless, and she is now shell shocked at the FIND of the body. The A's suffering is great. Especially for GA and CA who have the burden of parental guilt - GA said in one of the LE interviews "I don't even want to BELIEVE that I brought someone into the world that could harm another person......" (paraphrased). CA remembers that she wanted to try to get custody of Caylee. She feels responsible for grandbaby's death and she feels responsible for KC as a murderer. Unbearable burden of sorrow. I find them maddening, but they are not evil people. Not the best parents - but hey, who in here had perfect parents?? I've certainly made my own mistakes as a parent. But I would never expect to wake up one morning knowing my own daughter killed her child. It would be the death of me. The A's have guilt, rage, and bottomless sorrow to face. I do not agree with their methods, but I have great sympathy for them.

Thank you,Salem
That was one of the best explainations I've seen Of CA.It also explains why we have such split emotions for her.
Whatever her reasons are,every time she opens her mouth she digs a deeper hole for Casey.

You're welcome MissJames and thank you. I agree the best thing GA & CA can do at this point is stay away from the media.

Tuba - yes I do think the meter reader will get the counseling he needs. I think LP and RD are working to insure that that happens.

I also wanted to say AWESOME job to everyone who has been doing follow up star reading and posting since the discovery. I would list your names but as I read most of the posts earlier today, I'm sure with my memory, I would leave someone out - and I really don't want to do that.

Kaitland - I agree about the "dream team" and am very interested to see what will happen with the next "advisor switch" on KC's team per one of Tuba's lastest postings. In my opinion, Dr. Lee has no credibility with the Court and I think the prosecution can do him damage with the jury. Kobi has stepped back some, I think because Kobi does not want his integrity called into question and NG has been beating him up over this case pretty regularly over the last couple of weeks :crazy:

That takes us to Kenny-Baden and I'm speculating she will be the switch out when discovery information becomes available.

Soulscape - the fury!!!! :eek::eek: That's all I have to say about that :) I'm glad someone/something is looking out for Caylee and will see that justice is served. As Kaitland pointed out, I think the A's are shell shocked and won't be able to step up to the plate for Caylee, so let the astroid rule!!!

Salem

Kaitland - I agree about the "dream team" and am very interested to see what will happen with the next "advisor switch" on KC's team per one of Tuba's lastest postings. In my opinion, Dr. Lee has no credibility with the Court and I think the prosecution can do him damage with the jury. Kobi has stepped back some, I think because Kobi does not want his integrity called into question and NG has been beating him up over this case pretty regularly over the last couple of weeks :crazy:

Salem

My thinking of one of them to go is Dr. Reichs. She is not like the rest of them, and I don't know how she got roped in to this case. My bet is she'll see
things that will be of no help to the defense at all. She is the bones lady.

I've felt Kobi going away for a couple of weeks.

Do any of the amazing astrologers on this thread care to revisit the question of the DP either being brought back to the table and/or KC receiving this as a sentence? I usually just lurk on this thread, but feel compelled to ask this question.

My thinking of one of them to go is Dr. Reichs. She is not like the rest of them, and I don't know how she got roped in to this case. My bet is she'll see
things that will be of no help to the defense at all. She is the bones lady.

I've felt Kobi going away for a couple of weeks.

You are probably right. I am not familar with Reichs at all. My thought is that anyone that wants to preserve their reputation for TV is not going to stick around for long. This case is a dangerous place to be. Even TM, a hero among hero, felt the "fury" in this one.

I think Soulscape's astroid is a good mascot here :crazy: Tisiphone = even the name is somewhat ironic considering the amount of time KC spent on the phone and the investigation and searching that was done based on phone pings.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member