DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow!

Just reported on fox orlando..

The meter readers first name is german.

I have no link as i was watching it.

rofl -- that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really am laughing!

Laneymae, our calendar goes all the way back to to that highly significant eclipse in February and also includes 2009! All you have to do is peek. On the drop down menu where you see the word December, you have the choice to select another month.

The day before September 3 was the timing of my first horary (from Shakeyside, thousands of miles away) and then and later it was noted that there was an item, Mercury, found with the remains. We don't know yet what that item is but I'm sure dog hair was found. Also, paper and tape are mercury. I still regret that I wasn't able to cast my chart from Orlando. Lots of options as to location of the body were foreclosed to me because I was so far away. There is no part of Florida that was "the near neighborhood" to me, for instance.

Thanks Tuba. I will check it out and add the link here.

Thank you again for all of the work you have put into this and the generosity to share it with us. We appreciate very much!

Laney

rofl -- that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really am laughing!

and guess what his last name is. I can't post first and last names, but it starts with a G and the last name of someone who plays a very big part in all this.

I've been studying the documents and ping maps concerning the area where Caylee was found. On June 23 KC ran out of gas in that area. TL says this is the day that they broke into the shed and took the gas cans. Her cell phone pinged in that area from 2:44 pm until 3:04 pm. Could this possibly have been when she left Caylee there? TIA

and guess what his last name is. I can't post first and last names, but it starts with a G and the last name of someone who plays a very big part in all this.

I heard that too. Now, you know what *that* will lead to, right?

The Moon is the jail visit chart is 8° from the nadir. If your then add that amt., 8° to the nadir, you have a meridian parallel and this point is opposed to Pluto, right back at the explosion that is coming out of the depositions. But when will John Morgan depose Casey? JB cannot postpone that forever. In the meantime, the answers and statements given by the parents will be damning enough.

What a horrible philosophy of life and manner of behaving toward others, Serpentis on House 9! But the accused is quite comfortable with her views on that, look at the perfect trine from rising Uranus.

Every scintilla of the law alerts the defense lawyers to come running, Mercury at the solstice point of Pluto ruling H. 9. Coded law may be made in the legislative 11th House but morals, ethics (including legal ethics) and common law precedents are H. 9. We may see much pettifoggery.

Oh yeah, how very karmic. She makes up some nanny who has the last name Gonzales, and what do you know, the man who finds Caylee has the same last name.

The Moon is the jail visit chart is 8° from the nadir. If your then add that amt., 8° to the nadir, you have a meridian parallel and this point is opposed to Pluto, right back at the explosion that is coming out of the depositions. But when will John Morgan depose Casey? JB cannot postpone that forever. In the meantime, the answers and statements given by the parents will be damning enough.

What a horrible philosophy of life and manner of behaving toward others, Serpentis on House 9! But the accused is quite comfortable with her views on that, look at the perfect trine from rising Uranus.

Every scintilla of the law alerts the defense lawyers to come running, Mercury at the solstice point of Pluto ruling H. 9. Coded law may be made in the legislative 11th House but morals, ethics (including legal ethics) and common law precedents are H. 9. We may see much pettifoggery.

As in argueing legalese to create delays and attempting to throw a bad light on the Prosecution or are we speaking dazzling smoke screens?

I've been studying the documents and ping maps concerning the area where Caylee was found. On June 23 KC ran out of gas in that area. TL says this is the day that they broke into the shed and took the gas cans. Her cell phone pinged in that area from 2:44 pm until 3:04 pm. Could this possibly have been when she left Caylee there? TIA

I don't know Spitfire but everybody was objecting to KC's breakdown on Suburban, like what right did she have to be there!! (Everybody in the neighborhood would use that throroughfare) We were all tuning into what she did there, that's all. These sorts of posts began appearing on the forum about 3-4 weeks ago. I was right there with them thinking what was she doing there?

If she wasn't doing her original disposal on 23 June, it may have been a return to the scene to check on her "accomplishment". It is perfect that she had to pull over there.

I don't know Spitfire but everybody was objecting to KC's breakdown on Suburban, like what right did she have to be there!! (Everybody in the neighborhood would use that throroughfare) We were all tuning into what she did there, that's all. These sorts of posts began appearing on the forum about 3-4 weeks ago. I was right there with them thinking what was she doing there?

If she wasn't doing her original disposal on 23 June, it may have been a return to the scene to check on her "accomplishment". It is perfect that she had to pull over there.

Thank you very much. :)

Hi this question is for Tuba or Soulscape or others more knowledgeable than I. What is it about this Family that has tapped our collective unconscious and stirred such anger emotions? I understand the anger at KC I have anger and sadness myself...The Family has stirred so much anger In others also( I have a hard time bringing myself to empathize). There has to be something I am missing. On the other thread some are so angry they are merciless....I believe CA really wanted and needed to believe her own delusions that Caylee was alive. Is there anything other than her Mercury affliction that could show the Anger she generates in people on a subconcious level? Do I put her chart against that of the US chart to try and find an answer? I am just at a loss to HOW MUCH Anger this family has stirred up, INCLUDING my own........ Thanks for everyones amazing input and information I have learned so much on and I am grateful to all on this thread.
Thanks for reading
Carrie

Cindy especially infuriates everyone, but Lee takes the cake, too, as well as George for not standing up for Caylee and for what's right. Cindy has alienated nearly everyone since Casey was arrested. Her third 911 call was probably the most honest she's ever been. Then she did an about face, took up for Casey at every turn, and shunned, or worse, shoved well-meaning souls away, the people who wanted to often sympathy, support, and love. If we couldn't agree with Cindy, then she'd have none of it. She turned to charlatans, crooks, the sleeze of the earth simply because they pretended to believe Cindy's BS, "Caylee is alive, Casey is a good mother, credible tips are pouring in all the time". Never mind those "tips" were lies, coming from Cindy's friends, or worse, tricksters. If we weren't on Casey's/Cindy's side, we were wrong and she wanted nothing to do with any of us.

We saw the way she treated Tim M (TES) and Leonard. They were there to find the baby, and since they weren't at the malls looking for a living Caylee, they were wrong and useless to the Queen of Spin.

As for Lee, he alienates by being a rotten lowlife. How many times have we seen him discard gifts, stuffed animals, and now little memorials? I won't even bring up the mean way he treated the quiet lady and her even quieter dog. :eek:

The sad part is they could have found solace in all the love, sympathy, empathy, compassion, and caring all we total strangers were willing to give the grieving grandparents. Instead, they threw it out the window and chose to push each of us off the face of the planet.

Astrologically, I'll have to think about it. Since we don't have Cindy's exact birthtime, we are missing a bit of the puzzle, but as an analytical astrologer, I say this is one for the books. Actually, I'm thinking, for Cindy, it's not just astrology, but background, something she learned deep in her soul. I do believe we'd need exact birthtimes for CA, GA, LA, and KC to determine what makes that family's wheel lean so crookedly. Could it be the fear of being embarrassed at what people will think of Cindy and her family? I know that was the driving force behind my mother. She was absolutely terrified of what people thought of her/us, and her most common phrase was "It was so embarrassing". It could have been giving the wrong answer, taking a wrong turn, having her hair get blown out of place, anything. She never wanted anyone to know "her business" and went as far as telling us everyday not to tell our friends what we ate for dinner! Can't tell you the thoughts running through my head - what could we possibly be eating that others shouldn't know??? Turned out, she was like that about everything. I see that same trait in Cindy. And yes, my mom had anger, too, when things didn't go the way she thought they should. Cindy's and my mom's suns are almost exactly opposite each other along the Gem/Sag axis. Maybe I should compare their charts as part of my study.

Cindy especially infuriates everyone, but Lee takes the cake, too, as well as George for not standing up for Caylee and for what's right. Cindy has alienated nearly everyone since Casey was arrested. Her third 911 call was probably the most honest she's ever been. Then she did an about face, took up for Casey at every turn, and shunned, or worse, shoved well-meaning souls away, the people who wanted to often sympathy, support, and love. If we couldn't agree with Cindy, then she'd have none of it. She turned to charlatans, crooks, the sleeze of the earth simply because they pretended to believe Cindy's BS, "Caylee is alive, Casey is a good mother, credible tips are pouring in all the time". Never mind those "tips" were lies, coming from Cindy's friends, or worse, tricksters. If we weren't on Casey's/Cindy's side, we were wrong and she wanted nothing to do with any of us.

We saw the way she treated Tim M (TES) and Leonard. They were there to find the baby, and since they weren't at the malls looking for a living Caylee, they were wrong and useless to the Queen of Spin.

As for Lee, he alienates by being a rotten lowlife. How many times have we seen him discard gifts, stuffed animals, and now little memorials? I won't even bring up the mean way he treated the quiet lady and her even quieter dog. :eek:

The sad part is they could have found solace in all the love, sympathy, empathy, compassion, and caring all we total strangers we willing to give the grieving grandparents. Instead, they threw it out the window and chose to push each of us off the face of the planet.

See I agree with you she infuriates me also I want to feel sympathy because a family lost a BABY anyone who has lost a child deserves sympathy or empathy but I am just not finding it for her.....I was hoping to find some light astrologically as to why others and myself cannot bring themselves to find some care for them.....Other than what is so blatently obvious....

I hope I didn't offend you...Can you tell I have an abundance of Libra energy? I do...

I just noticed :doh: I am in the wrong thread. I am so sorry guys! I don't know how I did not notice this whole time I've been posting on this tread or how I got here. I did take my medication today, I promise. j/k. Slowly moving to the Psychic thread :blushing:

Hey, don't worry about it. Everything you said we understood because we DID talk about it here previously. :blowkiss:

Astrologically, I'll have to think about it. Since we don't have Cindy's exact birthtime, we are missing a bit of the puzzle, but as an analytical astrologer, I say this is one for the books. Actually, I'm thinking, for Cindy, it's not just astrology, but background, something she learned deep in her soul. I do believe we'd need exact birthtimes for CA, GA, LA, and KC to determine what makes that family's wheel lean so crookedly. Could it be the fear of being embarrassed at what people will think of Cindy and her family? I know that was the driving force behind my mother. She was absolutely terrified of what people thought of her/us, and her most common phrase was "It was so embarrassing". It could have been giving the wrong answer, taking a wrong turn, having her hair get blown out of place, anything. She never wanted anyone to know "her business" and went as far as telling us everyday not to tell our friends what we ate for dinner! Can't tell you the thoughts running through my head - what could we possibly be eating that others shouldn't know??? Turned out, she was like that about everything. I see that same trait in Cindy. And yes, my mom had anger, too, when things didn't go the way she thought they should. Cindy's and my mom's sun are almost exactly opposite each other along the Gem/Sag axis. Maybe I should compare their charts.

i have always believed in my gut that CA is an unbalanced negative Capricorn.....The addict kind I saw many of them when I worked in DETOX....AND she reminds me of dear old mom before Mom got sober.....Unbalanced Capricorn is so ugly and is always looking to look ok to others....

i have always believed in my gut that CA is an unbalanced negative Capricorn.....The addict kind I saw many of them when I worked in DETOX....AND she reminds me of dear old mom before Mom got sober.....Unbalanced Capricorn is so ugly and is always looking to look ok to others....

To MY mom, appearances are EV-ER-Y-THING. She's bipolar with Narcissitic Personality Disorder. She's a Cancer and a horrible mother.

My personal astrologer once looked at my mom's chart, even without the time of birth, and said, "What a depressing, tortured woman. She will spend her life trying to attain perfection in the eyes of everyone and anyone." I was never allowed to get dirty. If I got dirt or food on my clothing, she withheld love from me.

Cindy and Casey both remind me of my mom. And, my mom was addicted to Valium for many, many years, and didn't stop until it gave her seizures.

I'm sorry for going off topic, I could write pages and pages of parallels between Cindy, Casey and my mom. My mom is the reason I'm so interested in this case. I consider myself lucky I didn't end up in a trash bag too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave