Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing: January 15, 2009, 9:00 am, Orlando FL

This is a terrible chart. Pisces/Virgo intercepted across 1/7, chart ruler SATURN intercepted in Virgo, stuck in Defense's 1st House (under their power).

SUN (Defense) separates from trine to SATURN (prosecution), looks like they're sliding right outta there...

Justice (JUPITER, ruler of intercepted Pisces in 1H) obstructed (stuck in 12th House).

End of the Matter MERCURY making harsh aspect to SATURN (Prosecution), and MERCURY is Retrograde.

Part of MISfortune in 8th House...

MOON's last aspect trine SUN (Defense).

SIGH.

Thanks,
Soulscape

The Mercury station on January 11 is at the notorious midpoint of the accused's block of congealed and slick hocky. For that reason plus the preceding NM on her Neptune, it will all start to come apart like an explosion in a fertilizer factory. The delayed deposition may ignite this.

OK, here is the geocentric chart, so the rest of you can see what Soulscape is worrying about.

CaseyJan15thhearing.jpg

The Mercury station on January 11 is at the notorious midpoint of the accused's block of congealed and slick hocky. For that reason plus the preceding NM on her Neptune, it will all start to come apart like an explosion in a fertilizer factory. The delayed deposition may ignite this.

From your lips to God's Ears, Tuba!

I don't believe KC would be willing to sit in jail all this time if there was a participant or witness to the crime. That person would have been thrown under the bus a long time ago. It seems that w/the big bucks 'reward' money out there at the time, if someone had knowledge or witnessed the event, they would have seeked immunity, pointed to the location and made claim to the reward.
Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Regarding the reading from the other blog, mention was made of the Sun conjunct Venus in Gemini (and later again conjunct in Cancer). Gemini is the sign of siblings. Cancer the sign of family. I've felt from looking at the synastry between LA and KC that they are extremely close and I still believe LA knew all about what happened...possibly from the start. JMO, of course.

Just so we can study the difference between geocentric and heliocentric charts, here is the heliocentric for that day.

I am going to print them both out, and save them to study as we see the events unfold.

helioforJan15thhearing.jpg

We did talk about this way back in the earlier threads. My method of working suggests Neptune and Pluto, which are indicated by the 4th and 8th house. These also describe Caylee's final resting place, under water, in a garbage bag.

Pluto also suggests garbage dumps, and Caylee was disposed of like garbage, which sickens me. Pluto also rules hidden things, and Neptune rules confusion.

The key words for Neptune and Pluto are: smothering/drowning/gases/drugs/poison/violence

That said, looking at Caylee's chart again, I can se other possibilities, but wanted to let you know what my earlier thoughts were. We will all learn a lot about our "success" or lack thereof, when this comes to trial.

Anyone have any idea of a probable date for the trial to begin?

Thank you for answering my question as to the cause of death housemouse. The fact that she disposed her like garbage sickens me too. It speaks volumes! It definitely means hiding something. Also confusion in the bible often refers to incest. I wouldn't be surprised if there was/is incest in this family.

Regarding the reading from the other blog, mention was made of the Sun conjunct Venus in Gemini (and later again conjunct in Cancer). Gemini is the sign of siblings. Cancer the sign of family. I've felt from looking at the synastry between LA and KC that they are extremely close and I still believe LA knew all about what happened...possibly from the start. JMO, of course.

KC would not risk the needle in her arm for anyone, including the brother.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I don't find the status hearing deplorable. Neptune and the Node are both in grave crisis, at a climactic pitch. Perfect time to pull the switch and exchange Neptune for Uranus. There is one main meaning for that opposition: no defenses. Neptune being the higher body in the planetary protocol can "take" Saturn any day of the week. Neptune also disposes of rising and intercepted Venus and Uranus, so there will not be hesitancy and demurr to make the switch. The chart is evidence that there are changes internal to the jail cell occurring. The H. of incarceration, which is also the H. of JB's client is stuffed. Burble, burble what is coming out of her mouth!?

The status, slow and arrested. Saturn is slowing the client like sap in winter. Sun, ruler of JB is in reflex with the H. 10 judge and that horrible fixed star Hyades of violence, murder & imprisonment is at the OUTCOME Fourth Cusp.

Thank you for answering my question as to the cause of death housemouse. The fact that she disposed her like garbage sickens me too. It speaks volumes! It definitely means hiding something. Also confusion in the bible often refers to incest. I wouldn't be surprised if there was/is incest in this family.

I am not used to using the asteroids, brownflower, so will defer to the other astrologers here who are more familiar with these.

Ceres is thought by some astrologers to indicate incest, but remember it isn't ever that simple, for it has many other meanings as well.

One of the advantages we have on this forum is that we all use different methods in the way we analyze events.

One of the old truisms in astrology is that we need more than just one indication to be confident that we are on the right track. So, when each of us reach similar conclusions, using our different methods, we can be reasonably sure we are on the right track, and that our own biases are not messing up the interpretations.

Conjecturing a conclusion, such as incest, just isn't to my mind, possible from studying charts. An aspect compatible with incest is compatible with many other outcomes and events. To speculate on that might be a pathetic defense strategy, but can't be confirmed from astrology. Just my humble amateur opinion, of course!

Do we need a new thread? Shall one of us start one, or should we wait for a mod?

I am not used to using the asteroids, brownflower, so will defer to the other astrologers here who are more familiar with these.

Ceres is thought by some astrologers to indicate incest, but remember it isn't ever that simple, for it has many other meanings as well.

One of the advantages we have on this forum is that we all use different methods in the way we analyze events.

One of the old truisms in astrology is that we need more than just one indication to be confident that we are on the right track. So, when each of us reach similar conclusions, using our different methods, we can be reasonably sure we are on the right track, and that our own biases are not messing up the interpretations.

Conjecturing a conclusion, such as incest, just isn't to my mind, possible from studying charts. An aspect compatible with incest is compatible with many other outcomes and events. To speculate on that might be a pathetic defense strategy, but can't be confirmed from astrology. Just my humble amateur opinion, of course!

Again thank you housemouse. I am not an astrologer. I'm just an intrigued observer who is speculating solely from my intuition. I am a Pisces, I think that means I like the mysterious right?

This little girl and this case reminds me of Jon Benet somehow...are there any astrological similarities between the two?

Out of respect to your methods, I will keep my speculating to a minimum on this thread.

You know brownflower, I never looked at JonBenet's chart.

Caylee' disappearance was so unusual, and Casey's chart was so obvious that it needed to be recognized. Not all disappearances and murders are as obvious.

So, perhaps God is trying to teach us all something through this horrible event. I do not know, but I do wonder.

KC would not risk the needle in her arm for anyone, including the brother.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I'm not as sure as you. Their Suns trine exactly in Water signs and their Mercury's also trine (within a 5 degree orb) also in Water signs. Emotionally close, secretive.

Both natally have their Mercury's conjunct their Suns. Mercury rules siblings; the Sun rules the self...again exceptionally close to one another. She probably wouldn't give LA up to authorities until she absolutely had to and perhaps that time hasn't come yet. It is no different than what the rest of the family is doing with regards to KC even now after the remains of that sweet little baby have been found and identified. JMO.

You know brownflower, I never looked at JonBenet's chart.

Caylee' disappearance was so unusual, and Casey's chart was so obvious that it needed to be recognized. Not all disappearances and murders are as obvious.

So, perhaps God is trying to teach us all something through this horrible event. I do not know, but I do wonder.

Sadly, what it has taught me is that if someone says they do not want a child, listen to them.

Again thank you housemouse. I am not an astrologer. I'm just an intrigued observer who is speculating solely from my intuition. I am a Pisces, I think that means I like the mysterious right?

This little girl and this case reminds me of Jon Benet somehow...are there any astrological similarities between the two?

Out of respect to your methods, I will keep my speculating to a minimum on this thread.

Like Caylee, JonBenet was a Leo Sun. I think she was born on August 6th...possibly in 1990 in Atlanta, GA...if I recall correctly.

I was reminded of this while looking at the 1/15/08 Hearing chart...

Penumbral Lunar Eclipse February 9, 2009, 9:49 am, at 20:59 LEO, partile conjunct Caylee's natal ASC 20:52 Leo.

Tuba, what significance do you think this may have? I remember you talking about Span of Truth....

Thanks,
Soulscape

Housemouse- I'm so happy you are back posting here. You call your style
of astrology "mundane", well that must be my style also. I just regained
interest in the subject because of this case and your thread here after many
years of setting it aside.
I appreciate your clear charts and interpretations. I enjoy the other astros
also, but admit to getting lost sometimes trying to understand all they say.
By the way congratulations on your recent celebration of your 42nd anniversary.
DH and I will celebrate our 52nd anniversary on December 29th!!

I'm not as sure as you. Their Suns trine exactly in Water signs and their Mercury's also trine (within a 5 degree orb) also in Water signs. Emotionally close, secretive.

Both natally have their Mercury's conjunct their Suns. Mercury rules siblings; the Sun rules the self...again exceptionally close to one another. She probably wouldn't give LA up to authorities until she absolutely had to and perhaps that time hasn't come yet. It is no different than what the rest of the family is doing with regards to KC even now after the remains of that sweet little baby have been found and identified. JMO.

Good point, Asker. Nice input.

I wonder how the idea of Mercury/Sun conjunctions leading to self-serving and confused thinking works with the two of them, particularly because these are water signs. LA more intensely secretive, Casey more deluded/fabricating/confused about reality.

And those of you with Sun/Mercury conjunctions, don't go get all nervous. One of my sons has this conjunction, and hasn't gotten himself into big puppy trouble yet (although I did wonder about his judgement in girlfriends when he was a teen!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC