Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I posted on the eclipse on Caylee's ASC but let me see if it went onto the calendar. Because it falls in The Span of Truth I find it highly significant.

Housemouse- I'm so happy you are back posting here. You call your style
of astrology "mundane", well that must be my style also. I just regained
interest in the subject because of this case and your thread here after many
years of setting it aside.
I appreciate your clear charts and interpretations. I enjoy the other astros
also, but admit to getting lost sometimes trying to understand all they say.
By the way congratulations on your recent celebration of your 42nd anniversary.
DH and I will celebrate our 52nd anniversary on December 29th!!

Congratulations to both of you! I am praying we make our 50th! One of the reasons my posting is intermittent is because of my husband's health, and that Saturn/Uranus opposition affecting both our charts! But, it will pass. Transits always do, and we learn from them, if we pay attention.

Astrology is both very simple, and extremely complicated. A student of astrology literally can go crazy trying to figure every little detail out, down to an exact time and date.

All we can really hope to do is to get a sense of the times. Maybe if we are lucky, and the chart is easy to read, we can do a bit better.

I don't find the status hearing deplorable. Neptune and the Node are both in grave crisis, at a climactic pitch. Perfect time to pull the switch and exchange Neptune for Uranus. There is one main meaning for that opposition: no defenses. Neptune being the higher body in the planetary protocol can "take" Saturn any day of the week. Neptune also disposes of rising and intercepted Venus and Uranus, so there will not be hesitancy and demurr to make the switch. The chart is evidence that there are changes internal to the jail cell occurring. The H. of incarceration, which is also the H. of JB's client is stuffed. Burble, burble what is coming out of her mouth!?
The status, slow and arrested. Saturn is slowing the client like sap in winter. Sun, ruler of JB is in reflex with the H. 10 judge and that horrible fixed star Hyades of violence, murder & imprisonment is at the OUTCOME Fourth Cusp.

Could it be her overabundance of snacks? LOL Just kidding ma'am. Anyway -very welcome chart and thank you Tuba.

You mentioned in a previous chart that you felt another change in counsel was coming for her....when do you think that might occur? Later during the trial or before?

Here goes, and it is interesting! Notice Pluto's position at 0 Capricorn, squaring Venus at 1 Libra, for starters!

More to discuss, but am eager to see what the rest of you make of it!

Aug11thPoliceAlert.jpg

Wow - it is very focused? I don't know how to read these charts so I just look at the lines. And what I see here is that all the lines are grouped together compared to the other charts I have been looking at. Is that because it is a heliochart as opposed to a geochart or does it have more significance?

TUBA - thank you for your comments earlier today. I have been trying to Christmas shop and keep getting pulled away, so I am way behind today.

O/T I am going to go back and read the first couple of threads and I'm buying a book! Maybe a software program also.

I am so fascinated by all of you!

Salem

Well, I wrote about it on December 6 but did not add it to the calendar for Feburary 2009. It is post #312 page 13 of thread 4. Too much bother. It is the period during the span when the focus comes to the victim rather than the perpetrator and criminal generalities. It will be intensely personal because of conjoining the victim's ASC and the condition of the remains with duct tape.

Well, I wrote about it on December 6 but did not add it to the calendar for Feburary 2009. It is post #312 page 13 of thread 4. Too much bother. It is the period during the span when the focus comes to the victim rather than the perpetrator and criminal generalities. It will be intensely personal because of conjoining the victim's ASC and the condition of the remains with duct tape.

Thank you, I will go look at that thread and that post.

For those of you curious about Casey and Christmas in jail, please know that transiting Mars will square her natal Sun, starting on the 24th, exact on the 25th, and moving off on the 26th.

She may be a bit touchier than usual, feel that she is being challenged by others, and might be annoyed by the "men" in her life (JB is the only one I can think of, unless she has male guards).

She might not care much for suggestions made to her, and be angry/tense if she can't have her own way, and get her ego gratified.

Starting on Dec 26th, the transiting Sun will conjunct her natal Neptune, and it will be exact on the 27th. I am guessing that she might lose sight of reality, or others will be hiding certain truths from her, perhaps because she is being too testy/hostile/ assertive (see above).

(On the other hand, perhaps our Casey will decide to get that "old-time religion" and find a way to persuade JB to let us all know about her jailhouse conversion)

This last is kind of an astrological joke, friends, but it does fit the symbolism, particularly if she convinces the men around her of her :sincerity: The last said, because a tr. Venus/ na.Uranus sextile is following right along (unusual attractions)

brownflower, you might enjoy examining the astro crime calendar. At least information is organised. The Span of Truth is on the calendar at February 2009. Selected postings are there and in order.

brownflower, you might enjoy examining the astro crime calendar. At least information is organised. The Span of Truth is on the calendar at February 2009. Selected postings are there and in order.

Tuba, I clicked on that link earlier and all I get is the Heading for the calendar but I don't see a calendar.:confused:

It could just be the computer I'm on. I'll wait until I go home and look again. This network might be blocking it.

O/T I am going to go back and read the first couple of threads and I'm buying a book! Maybe a software program also.

I am so fascinated by all of you!

Salem

Oh, Salem, I am so happy that you are getting interested! But, do not rush out and buy software right off the bat. There are several places you can get free charts calculated for you online!

And, there are lots of great lessons on the basics available online.

And, do not make the mistake that so many beginners do, which is to drive themselves nuts trying to figure out their own charts and those of their loved ones!

You know there is an old saying about foolish people who try to be there own lawyers, doctors, etc... you think it might apply to us astrologers?

Event charts are much better to start off with, because you can be a bit more objective about them.

So, print out all the free stuff you can find on the net, get some free event charts, and start watching the transits to these, see what has happened in the past, and what happens as transits occur.

Studying the ongoing Saturn/Uranus opposition, which will be recurring about 5 times before it finishes that dance, will teach you lots! Particularly if you download some "keywords" for the planets and signs involved.

Hope this helps!

You know, housemouse, Christmas Day is also noted (last search chart) as a v. bad day for the prisoner's parents. She had a black day at Thanksgiving and the next day and I think the holidays really get in amongst the A family, all of them, when there are conspicuous absentees. Cindy had presents for her granddaughter as well as special decorations. The prisoner gets her face in a knot over being alone in a cell. If you put your hand through the bars, she would bite it.

Just checked Cindy's chart for Christmas day, and transiting Mars is squaring her natal Mars.

I wonder if she is going to go visit Casey? Might be a whole lot of anger/frustration/tension if so, but that isn't new to either of them, I am guessing.

You know, housemouse, Christmas Day is also noted (last search chart) as a v. bad day for the prisoner's parents. She had a black day at Thanksgiving and the next day and I think the holidays really get in amongst the A family, all of them, when there are conspicuous absentees. Cindy had presents for her granddaughter as well as special decorations. The prisoner gets her face in a knot over being alone in a cell. If you put your hand through the bars, she would bite it.

Are we are on the same wave-length here, Tuba, or what!

Wonder if Casey will be alone, or if she will have "visitors"?

The first calendar is a general one and it should appear and resemble an ordinary calendar. Then look to the right hand lower corner and the drop down menu. Select Astro Crime Calendar. Then select any month and day you want. Warning! Do not step through the looking glass or drop through the rabbit hole.

Knowing who is responsible for the empty little chair, you couldn't drag me to the jail with ropes if I were Cindy.

I will try to start a new thread in the morning. I have to do a whole lot of "kitchen dancing" tomorrow, so if I get sidetracked, maybe someone else can start it?

Sometimes I feel a bit frustrated about the charts being spread all over the four or five threads, but not sure what to do about that.

Any ideas?

Oh, and also, we have a missing young mother here in our area. I do not have her birth date, but have the "last seen" date. Tim and Equusearch was up here before we got socked with snow to look for her. I would appreciate any insight you ll could give, with horary, etc... will send you the details soon.

The first calendar is a general one and it should appear and resemble an ordinary calendar. Then look to the right hand lower corner and the drop down menu. Select Astro Crime Calendar. Then select any month and day you want. Warning! Do not step through the looking glass or drop through the rabbit hole.

Perhaps I'm clicking on the wrong link. I'm clicking on the link in your signature. Is there a different link?:waitasec:

Based on all the weather data posted in the last two pages of this thread, it is reasonable to expect that the area where Caylee was found had water in it. The area does act as a retention/detention area and with 75% more rainfall in July than average, most of the stormwater runoff would have been channeled to retention/detention areas within the subdivision.

There are pictures of the site in this thread a few pages back where it is specifically pointed out to me the bank from the side of the road down into the wooded area where Caylee was found.

In my opinion though, this is a moot point. We know the officer did not walk back into the woods because he reportedly "saw snakes." He did not allow the MR to go with him and he shooed the 2nd officer off. For whatever reason, either deception or Caylee's will - it was not time for her to be found. In my opinion of course.

Salem

Bolded by me

I feel this way as well..I do feel that if Caylee had been found in Aug I think evidence would possibly have been missed. The way this baby's remains were scattered at this late date has caused LE to dig down and sift through dirt and vegetation of over an acre...I feel Casey may have hidden things near Caylee and those items may have been missed if LE hadn't dug up so much terrain..As bad as this is to think about Caylee being there so long like that ..It just breaks my heart to do so... I think Caylee had more to tell us this way

Perhaps I'm clicking on the wrong link. I'm clicking on the link in your signature. Is there a different link?:waitasec:

Here ya go Brownflower.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&month=12&year=2008&do=&c=5

You'll be looking at the event titles inside each day/date field in the current month Dec...then glance down on the near bottom Right side of the page and you'll note the block reads December..just click on the dropdown menu and select whichever month you wish to visit.

ENJOY :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members