Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good idea, Beckaroozie. I was just taking a quick brake from my work, don't have time to look deeply right now, but a chart for the first call at Fusion shows the 5th house child with an employee or sitter, in the 6th. Backing up the pings, a bit, to ping 35 at 6:03pm, this could be when she took her there, the ping being South of Tony's on Old Cheney highway. It looks like she owes some money, The same critical mutable degrees, showing up through Mercury and 2/8 cusps, as I mentioned in my post above, except these are Gem/Sag rather than Virgo/Pisces. Moon is making an 8th house (debt) type of inconjunct to both part of fortune and Pluto. Mars, the employee, is at the karmic degree of Lamas, making an offering of the first fruits, promising more to come. Jupiter, the child, is in her 11th, with someone she is aquainted with, Rx, showing a repeated action.

Exactly Beckaroozie! That's JB's oh so "I want it NOW" moon in Leo square his Venus and Neptune in Scorpio! He gets confused (neptune) about the real rules of the law......makes demanding motions (venus sq moon) with his wah, wah, wah, and gets smacked down by the Judge who knows the "real" law! That's t. saturn (the "real rules") in Virgo all over his n. mars, pluto, & jupiter.

So JB has a Moon square Venus, too. So do Casey and CA which might explain one reason why they feel (Moon) so comfortable (Venus) with him and his style even though I think he lacks attorney experience and skills. I find this shared aspect thing to be very interesting.

But, Kaitland, how can you be so sure of Casey's moon position?

We don't have a reliable verified birth time for her. Recitification is very hard, and even the professional astrologers can't agree on the right time for the USA chart.

Some argue for Sag, some for Gemini, and some for Scorpio. And then there are even other theories...

Hi Housemouse, I see Kaitland gave an excellent description of CA's Moon and why it is most likely in Aquarius (all of which I completely agree with) but I see you were asking about Casey's Moon. We can't ever really know what house her Moon is in (I don't have much faith in rectification either). However, it is definitely in Cancer as the Moon was in Cancer all day on her birth date. Her Moon is anywhere between 3 Cancer and 16 Cancer. I hope that helps answer your question.

Lastly, the decision point is a permanent one in all our charts. In the period before or after birth, usually within 95 days, there is a station and change of direction for Mercury. The degree of the sta. is the decision point. Mine is on my vertex.

Tuba, thank you for sharing the point of decision formula. This is a new one to me. Mine is 27 Virgo just inside my 11th house and exactly conjunct my daughter's North Node. She is the child I made a conscious decision to have against all odds.

Lastly, the decision point is a permanent one in all our charts. In the period before or after birth, usually within 95 days, there is a station and change of direction for Mercury. The degree of the sta. is the decision point. Mine is on my vertex.

Tuba, how does this work in a natal with Mercury RX? Do you take the RX station prior to birth or the direct station after birth?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Take the turning point closest to birth. If Mercury turned direct on the seventh day post birth, there would be a permanent decision point there. This would concern matters the child dealt with at age seven. But if Mercury turned retrograde twenty-three days before birth, mark that one too. As a converse progression, an important decision will also be made in the 23rd yr. of life. In the instance of our prisoner native, the turn occurred at age 11, about 3 yrs. after the move from Ohio. Venus was on her Sun and the converse Sun squared Mars/Saturn. Socially, at school for example, there was acceptance but did she favor bullies and share their motivations and conquests and cynicism?

Hi Housemouse, I see Kaitland gave an excellent description of CA's Moon and why it is most likely in Aquarius (all of which I completely agree with) but I see you were asking about Casey's Moon. We can't ever really know what house her Moon is in (I don't have much faith in rectification either). However, it is definitely in Cancer as the Moon was in Cancer all day on her birth date. Her Moon is anywhere between 3 Cancer and 16 Cancer. I hope that helps answer your question.

Thanks Asker. And Housemouse I think I just automaticall translated your writing "Casey's Moon" into "Cindy's moon" - as we have all been using CA for Cindy's initials and KC for Casey. So, now I'm not sure if you thought I was writing about KC or Cindy! To clarify for everyone, that post was about Cindy, George, and Lee's charts being affected by the upcoming January eclipse in Aquarius.

Casey's moon in Cancer is tied to a T-square, opposition neptune in Scorpio (no surprise there!) and square venus in Aries.

Sorry about the confusion on the initials... The only time we have that is close to trustworthy is Caylee's birth time, from the chart on the wall of her bedroom.

Greta was visiting, and the camera stopped on it for a second or two.

I read it as 7:14 AM. Cindy was vague when talking about the time, however.

The reason for being cautious about the moon position, the ascendant, midheaven, and house cusps in the charts of Casey, Cindy, George, and Lee is that we really can't know these without the very long and tedious process of "rectification".

I hesitate, personally, to make a guess about the degree of the moon, because it seems so easy to "wishcast" it in a degree that seems to make sense considering the horror of the crime. But, I might reach conclusions that are very "off" by doing so.

So, my opinion is that when we discuss charts that include/refer to the unknown moons of the above individuals is to note that. Then be cautious and tentative about any conclusions we make from these charts.

Actually, I guess I feel uncomfortable about analyzing the personalities, motives, and characters of these people. It is just too easy for me to let my biases/prejudices/emotions affect my interpretations.

As always, looking at the timing of events is the most interesting to me. Observing the energies surrounding these, and learning a bit more about how the heavens work is probably where I feel the most comfortable.

The reason for being cautious about the moon position, the ascendant, midheaven, and house cusps in the charts of Casey, Cindy, George, and Lee is that we really can't know these without the very long and tedious process of "rectification".

I hesitate, personally, to make a guess about the degree of the moon, because it seems so easy to "wishcast" it in a degree that seems to make sense considering the horror of the crime. But, I might reach conclusions that are very "off" by doing so.

So, my opinion is that when we discuss charts that include/refer to the unknown moons of the above individuals is to note that. Then be cautious and tentative about any conclusions we make from these charts.

<respectfully snipped>

Housemouse, that was a great post. I couldn't agree more about being careful when noting the Moon's position in untimed natal charts. The wish factor, IMO, is indeed very strong and can skew one into going in the wrong direction if not always aware that the Moon moves quite a few degrees over a 24 hour period.

When noting CA's Moon-Venus square however, it remains in place over the entire day she was born. The difference is in whether that Moon is squaring Venus from early Aquarius or from late Capricorn. If from Capricorn it is an out of sign square which I always have more trouble interpreting than I do an in-sign aspect. But regardless of which sign her Moon is in, CA does have a Moon-Venus square in her chart as does Casey regardless of what time she was born.

Tomorrow the world experiences a New Moon, as previously described, at 6° Capricorn 08'. If you are not out amongst them but penned in a cell in Orange County, Florida & are Miss A with a massing of planetary positions in Sagittarius, you kick against the traces. When Miss A smiles, she looks instead, very much like Mr. Ed.

By progression, inmate #08049710 has Mars come to her Neptune and the New Moon falls on that conjunction. Mars joins the pile up on January 4. If Sag demands freedom and space, this heap of planets at 6° Capricorn has to pace the cell with RBS: restless body syndrome. She is coming out of her skin from nerves. Imagination plucks sinister phantoms from the atmosphere and exaggerates every fact and feature of life. Inmate broods, "How to tweak this strategy of mine? My problems are complex. My case is dramatic. I need to confer!" Yes, amid the anxiety, there is call for strategy, Pallas Athena is on Hyades, that star of violence, imprisonment and murder. The theater of operations for a major war never raised more demands for strategy.

Venus also enters Pisces this day, so perhaps the prisoner may employ her cut and paste talents to map or diagram what she has in mind.

Respectfully snipped:
"When Miss A smiles, she looks instead, very much like Mr. Ed."
:floorlaugh: Oh man you made me laugh. Great post!

meena, would you interpret Judge Sprinkel's planets for the thread? You don't have to worry about posting a chart because we have no birth time for him.

meena, would you interpret Judge Sprinkel's planets for the thread? You don't have to worry about posting a chart because we have no birth time for him.

Not as easy to flick off is the intense pressure to make a decision the last week of this year. After a New Moon on her Neptune, Mars and Pluto double up to square her decision point with precision. Pressure, pressure, pressure. "Full disclosure is the best defense."_________Jose Baez.

Tomorrow the world experiences a New Moon, as previously described, at 6° Capricorn 08'. If you are not out amongst them but penned in a cell in Orange County, Florida & are Miss A with a massing of planetary positions in Sagittarius, you kick against the traces. When Miss A smiles, she looks instead, very much like Mr. Ed.

By progression, inmate #08049710 has Mars come to her Neptune and the New Moon falls on that conjunction. Mars joins the pile up on January 4. If Sag demands freedom and space, this heap of planets at 6° Capricorn has to pace the cell with RBS: restless body syndrome. She is coming out of her skin from nerves. Imagination plucks sinister phantoms from the atmosphere and exaggerates every fact and feature of life. Inmate broods, "How to tweak this strategy of mine? My problems are complex. My case is dramatic. I need to confer!" Yes, amid the anxiety, there is call for strategy, Pallas Athena is on Hyades, that star of violence, imprisonment and murder. The theater of operations for a major war never raised more demands for strategy.

Venus also enters Pisces this day, so perhaps the prisoner may employ her cut and paste talents to map or diagram what she has in mind.

my bold

I cannot see her coming forward w/ANY truths. Don't be surprised if we hear something about how in the past she's caught Zanny in the family home snooping around but was afraid to tell her parents because she's the one who gave her the key (the $4,000 deposit that never made it to the bank..remember, she finally confessed to her father she was 'held up at gunpoint' ). She needs to find a reason the baby was buried so close to home in keeping w/the Zanny storyline.

The Mars of our December Full Moon burned off Lee's Neptune fog. From his lawyer, Ts.L.: "Again, when this investigation began, we did not know who was responsible for Caylee's disappearance. Mr. A. was going under the assumption she was kidnapped."

This is a defection from the party line quite close to home, some have said a block or two.

bolded by me .....

:crazy: Sorry ... but it makes me smile to know that KC is experiencing anxiety and coming out of her skin with nerves. What sort of twisted plan will she come up with now ???

L.K.B. has the lunar node regressed to a square of her Neptune progressed. Mars progressed to the square of that Neptune last year but is only shadowing her natal Saturn, conjunct but not exact for four years. The connexion I like is her progressed Saturn to the prisoner's Pluto: the worst blend in the book.

my bold

Tuba, would you elaborate on the LK-B. progressed Saturn to KC's Pluto.

news of Lee A. possibly obstructing justice....

Mars is approaching conjunction to Pluto. Tensions are running high. Murder and violence all around the world. See it all happen in the news.

Also, the Mars/Pluto conjunction is semi-square Venus conjunct Neptune.

No one takes herself more seriously than the prisoner, who feels deeply morbid at times and when the guard is down, takes a bleak outlook on her future within the frame of this crime & its incarceration. All this stems from her Scorpio Pluto.

You have also witnessed her attempts to force her claims upon LE interviewers. She becomes as hysterical as Hitler in an effort to overwhelm what they are saying and supplant that with the drastic ferocity of her assertions. She introduces what she thinks is her power over the exchanges. LE had difficulty restraining her compulsion to exert voice levels and emphasis and repetition to control her predicament. All of this stems from her stressed Scorpio Pluto.

When this Pluto is met by Saturn in another, the Plutonian will begin dictation. L.K.-B. knows the risks and consequences. The Plutonian is drastic, digs in and overrides considerations and resorts to undermining a member of her own defense team in her attempt to grip the controls. She issues ultimatums. She is unaware she lost all contests and games and is expending energy she should invest in the patience required to assume the seat of Non Power for 700 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro