Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To Tuba and all my friends on my favorite thread....

I know that this is o/t but I wanted to leave this message where I know that you would see it!I want to wish you all a very blessed Christmas. This is my favorite thread and I feel very at home with all of you here. Your insight, sensitivity and love for precious Caylee are something to be treasured always.

May your Christmas be filled with love and sweet memories!!!
With love,
Yvette
:blowkiss:

To My Dear Friends,

I'm wishing each of you a very Merry Christmas. May this Holiday Season bring you peace, joy, and prosperity. Keep the Spirit of the Lord in your hearts.

Love and Blessings to you and all those you hold dear,
Kait

Messages received. God rest ye, merry gentlewomen! Celebrate the life everlasting and the promise therein kept for our precious one.

WSxmas.jpg

To the Esteemed Astrologers and Honored Readers & Contributors to this Astrology thread and All the Websleuths Family I extend my heartfelt wishes for a blessed Christmas and joyous holiday season.

May our little Angel Caylee rest in peace in the loving arms of Jesus and the Angels. We will honor and cherish your memory and hold you in our hearts until the end of time.

Love & Blessings,
Soulscape

Tuba,

I have not had a chance to read all the posts yet to see if anyone else has asked this question about Anthony R. Do you think it is possible he may have run a check on his police computer on ZFG and given the info to KC? If he did so he would have a reason to be "scared" for I would think that alone is cause for dismissal from the department.

Thank you to all who sent Holiday Wishes and I send the same in return. My heart breaks for our little Caylee who should be home waiting for Santa today and I pray that her gift will be the justice she so richly deserves.

Possibly. It is common to ask police friends to run a name. In the chart for the Discovery of the Sack, the parent of the child, H. 5, is the crisis H. 8 party responsible for the homicide, because that is H. 4 for the child. This being the Moon, it is meet that she came to her final ruin at the FM of December, which occurred on this rising Moon, her Uranus. Square Uranus, how willful, how scornful of the law which this Uranus intentionally breaks and square Mars of this chart, how violent (and vicious). Her own Mars, the prisoner's, is precisely square the Mars of this chart. It is fiendish. "I've got a big ticket to Hell with my name written all over it!", she wrote.

Thank you Tuba. Let's hope she doesn't try to take someone with her on that ride.

I do think the inspection of the scene by deputies was woefully insufficient, all factors considered. I hope the review concludes that.

Jupiter controls the event and H. 12, a crisis. The sack obviously could have been taken at that time. Retrograde, the inspection was doomed to be redone but it is LE that knows time is of the essence. With the Moon riding ASC, everything was in flux and not improving--look at the afflictions to the property, Mars ruled. The future of this event brings crisis: House 2 denotes what is coming up, rising on the wheel, the future. 26° Capricorn is a critical degree in a Sign that means tissue. First reports from the December crime scene were that some epidermal vestiges adhered to the duct tape. Yes or no, examiners? I say yes, some. Venus at 6:58 Virgo trine Jupiter in Capricorn.

On the very day Eagle got action to the scene, December 11, our Moon occulted the entire Pleiades star cluster and everyone wept. Inmate #08049710 fell to her knees saying, "This can not be happening now!" Did she have a more convenient time scheduled?

This Motion was filed today for the murder trial.

<snipped from Orange County Clerk website>
12/24/2008 A EX PARTE MOTION TO APPOINT SPECIAL MASTER

I want to wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope everyone's holidays are full of joy. Caylee, Merry Christmas sweet baby. :)

For those who may *doubt* Casey Anthony was capable of killing her daughter, please see the biwheel with Caylee natal as inner and Casey's heliocentric chart as outer.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/CayleeNatalCaseyHELIOBiwheel.gif

Note Casey's helio MARS at 15 Scorpio, conjunct Caylee's natal CERES/4th House End of Life cusp and square and parallel Caylee's natal SUN and counterparallel Caylee's natal Ascendant. This suggests violence (MARS) by/through/from the Mother (CERES) against the body (ASC) and very life (SUN) of Caylee that results in death (conjunct 4th House End of Life cusp). Caylee felt overpowered by her mother (MARS square SUN) and Caylee likely *aggravated* Casey, who felt frustrated by what she perceived to be Caylee's *demands.*

This scorpionic killer helio MARS is also parallel Caylee's natal MOON, and parallel Caylee's natal SATURN. Parallels act as conjunctions so think MARS conj. MOON (violent emotions), MARS conj. SATURN (cruelty).

Casey's helio MARS square Caylee's natal MERCURY is a volatile, combustible dynamic, fraught with misunderstandings and angry reactions on Casey's part. MARS square MERCURY is a marker for an aggressive bully. [FONT=&quot]

Casey's helio MARS square Caylee's natal NEPTUNE is an abuse marker.

Casey's helio PLUTO is opposite Caylee's natal MARS and square Caylee's natal SATURN. PLUTO opposite MARS is a marker for emotional and physical abuse. PLUTO square SATURN shows restriction, resentment, friction and frustration.

The poor baby didn't have a chance.........

Thanks,
Soulscape

[/FONT]

Ever since I read your chart re: natal promise of harm from mother, back in the earlier days, I have never doubted what happened to our Caylee. And now, here we are months later, and a helio chart has told the same tale.

Thank you for posting this chart and to all on this, my favorite thread, may your Christmas be filled with love, light and laughter!!!

The first horoscope in the album for this case deals with the January 26 solar eclipse in Orlando and the occultation of Mars. The analysis is beneath the chart. Click on it to enlarge.

The first horoscope in the album for this case deals with the January 26 solar eclipse in Orlando and the occultation of Mars. The analysis is beneath the chart. Click on it to enlarge.

not working...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members