Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also favor the Aquarian Moon position for Cindy (although Lee has a Capricorn Moon with Mars) and I have written about the inheritance in the prisoner of the Moon Venus square from her mother. In fact, I have written repeatedly about that affliction they share. But from Geo., the prisoner inherited the Sign positions for the square. He has Uranus on her Moon and Jupiter on her Venus. Rather than rude, he is unlucky at gambles of any sort, even internet scams.

Because of her inheritance of his Sign placements, I wrote about it as a complex. See quote. I assume you want to look at his Jupiter on her Venus in isolation and the trademark for that would be spoiled.

Asker, Jesse now has an entry just for him, on his birthday. Please check the calendar for November 16. He was born in 1982. He certainly deserves to be on our calendar and now he is. I'm crying with him now.

Meter Man's 911 Calls from http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1223/18347536.pdf

8/11/08 at 16:28:17 received
Entered 16:39:11
Enroute 16:54:52
Cleared 17:04:31

8/12/08 at 21:03:18 Received
Entered 21:10:29
Enroute 21:11:15
Cleared 21:29:39

8/13/08 at 15:14:53 Received
Entered 15:18:25
Enroute 15:25:05
Cleared 16:02:21

Because of her inheritance of his Sign placements, I wrote about it as a complex. See quote. I assume you want to look at his Jupiter on her Venus in isolation and the trademark for that would be spoiled.

Yes, I was interested in it as an isolated synastry aspect. Thank you. You confirmed what I was thinking but wasn't sure of. I was thinking GA indulged a lot of Casey's selfish wants and whims. Also, thank you for Jesse's info.

Thank you very much, beck! I listened to his calls this morning as one of the local news sites had them as a good clear tape. Heard all three. But nowhere on their page were there any times. Excellent, excellent discovery.

That's one reason I was shocked when she went into her hatred of him (& Lee's for support). When I wrote about the complex in the past, i went into it more and it is really wonderful to have your Venus with s/o's Jupiter and if the Moon & Uranus are together also, even more fun. But that presupposes that no one is taking advantage.
Of course, she was and then when he found out the real essence of her mothering, his Uranus on her Cancer Moon was jolted beyond the rim. "That someone I raised could harm another human being........" He did have to excuse himself to throw up during this interview.

Yes, I read the above interview one more time on the weekend. Nothing of significance in his attitude or answers. I have never seen the original talk or even a summary of the contents. Strange.

To me, it is AR's texts with KC that blaze significance in regard to your post above when you called attention to how his planets aspect Caylee's. The text message I refer to is the one where KC called her little girl "snothead."

Tuba, given the the way you write (so very well), I know you are also a close reader. When I read this AR-KC text, I was a bit taken aback since it was clear to me that there were challenges going back and forth about who could be the coldest and most offhand in their mutual disdain for many human interpersonal relationships where one would expect warmth or simple dislike. They go much farther. Not just that they were inflammed with "eros" alone--cruelty seemed to be part of the aphrodisiac potion. Ie, make it "better" for them when they did meet in their mutual fantasy of hatred for others (to mask self contempt / anger and frustration that the world does not know how great they are at _________ (fill in the blank, whatever they strive to appear as). Limited repertoire, these two.

Another part of these "challenges," it would seem, is suggested by the LE-deleted parts of the texts. What is deleted is not only miscellaneous profanity and sex words but also the intimate pics back and forth. One can infer this by reactions on either texter's half of the convo. AR's reactions and words when he seems to step up the challenge suggest to me that only intimate parts or small focus on acts is being transmitted. KC has at least one rather risque pic of herself in an act with a man who is represented only by his genitalia. These little pictures are a further dehumanization in this context since a) these people hardly know one another and b) it is meant to give pleasure by digust / prurience, to surpass one another in lowness.

Sex-erotica via debasement and cruelty is creepy to me, but I am old fashioned. I realize that erotica as spectacle and shock is the norm for KC and her friends....Fusian pix, etc.

But this text message is an exception in the role playing, even among KC's silly fake debutante act and quasi-executive "event planner" poses to her pals.

Don't know if this is what you are seeing in AR and his connection with KC and Caylee.

Calling a little kid names as part of mutual excitement is a bit off.

Sorry I do not have the link. Grrr. AR's text, only one, I think.

Thank you again for your dedication to this crime. I appreciate the knowledge and hang on every word of your eloquent depictions of what has happened and what is in store.

Sorry for the long post, geesh.

You guys are Excellent!!! 21merc7 - I applaud your calm, nonchalant nature in the line bolded below. I'm not a lawyer, I've never argued a case...I don't know what goes on behind the scenes - maybe opposing parties talk to each other with a total and abhorrent lack of professionalism. I tend to doubt it. But even taking a non-professional, adversarial approach, I would be extremely embarrassed to be on a team who's leader is so lacking in professionalism, tact, class and compassion. Your a good woman 21merc7.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1223/18344543.pdf

JB already pushing. Motion granted, 14 days given, JB files emergency motion. Don't forget to read the emails attached. You guys are GOOD!

housemouse: wish would not have worried, but I understand. I remember your first post, and have kept reading everyday, first thread I check.:blowkiss:

I have always had a bad feeling about AR. In the text messages between him and KC, there was absolute coldness and disdain for Caylee. It was in these messages that KC expressed the greatest frustration with being a mother. AR also stated that he felt like the woman in the relationship, because KC always left after the "date". This was the man she referred to Caylee as "the Snothead".
He seems to be the only man not engaged by little Caylee and her sweetness. He may have felt enough of nothing, to participate in something bad.
KC always said she never trusted LE.
Could he have been the Tony she desperately wanted to talk to????

You and I thought of the text message at once--you were the quicker one and brought up even more creepiness....poor AR feels like a woman. That tells me a lot, too, about not only the way he is but of course the KC angle. Who is meaner than whom.... Perhaps this little relationship might go into other aspects? Interesting.

Anthony R referred to Caylee as 'the offspring'.

And they are not just being "cool" per posing...yes it is a posture but it is deeper. It is a defect. One among many, but perhaps very significant for this case....as well as his weasliness. Yick.

merry christmas everyone! i hope your holidays are as wonderful and gracious as you all are!

The defense is trying to stop the Depo of KC scheduled for 1/12/08 @ 10:00 am

<snipped from Orange County Clerk Website>
12/22/2008 LETTER TO JUDGE FROM JONATHAN KASEN
12/22/2008 DEFT MOTION TO STAY OR DEFER DEFTS DEPO UNTIL RESOLUTION OF THE PENDING CRIMINAL CASE

:mad:

DOB for George A. S. who is the judge in the civil case involving ZFG is 10/05/1941
I don't know if you needed this info but thought I'd get it just in case.

The defense is trying to stop the Depo of KC scheduled for 1/12/08 @ 10:00 am

<snipped from Orange County Clerk Website>
12/22/2008 LETTER TO JUDGE FROM JONATHAN KASEN
12/22/2008 DEFT MOTION TO STAY OR DEFER DEFTS DEPO UNTIL RESOLUTION OF THE PENDING CRIMINAL CASE

:mad:

Good Morning Spitfire!! Hopefully, the judge's answers are DENIED AND DENIED. If she's in front of Judge Sprinkel for that decision, from what I've been reading about him...he's a tough one and it's not likely to fly. :) He's retiring at the end of the year from what I've read though...wonder who will take over?

Merry Christmas (or Happy Hanukah) everyone! Hope your holidays are blessed and filled with joy!

DOB for George A. S. who is the judge in the civil case involving ZFG is 10/05/1941
I don't know if you needed this info but thought I'd get it just in case.

OK Ma'am -- give up your secrets!! I've been searching for that date for a week!! LOL I can only aspire to your greatness. :)

Tuba I listened to RK's call transcripts too, and I think I know why he wasn't taken seriously. Poor darlin. He didn't speak very clearly, or put much emphasis on what he'd found. I know he was trying very hard, but don't think it got communicated very well. (((hugs for our hero the meter man))

OK Ma'am -- give up your secrets!! I've been searching for that date for a week!! LOL I can only aspire to your greatness. :)

Good Morning Beckaroozie!! :blowkiss: I got it from the Orange County Clerk's website. Seems he got a traffic ticket and had his DOB listed. :)

Good Morning Beckaroozie!! :blowkiss: I got it from the Orange County Clerk's website. Seems he got a traffic ticket and had his DOB listed. :)

ROFL I looked there the other day!! Must be a new one? Anyway -- GREAT job ma'am :)

I think I have located the times of CA 911 calls. This information was listed on a helpfindthemissing.org(hope it's ok to post name) web site. They are listed as follows:

Call #1 7/15/2008 8:08pm
Call #2 7/15/2008 8:44pm
Call #3 7/15/2008 9:41pm

I hope this helps. Thanks again, for all of your great work. Please disregard if you have already obtained the information.

Thank you Roblyn. That was me looking for the first call time. You don't happen to have the original link do you? I searched for a while there but couldn't find it, so many pages. Quite interesting the degree rising, 20Cap, same as the part of fortune in the 2nd autopsy request. I know I've see the degree jump out somewhere else, also. This is a most crucial chart showing Black Moon Lilith at the solstice point of the ascendant, much more valuable than the other two calls. She first made mention of Caylee in this call too. I wish I had time to read it thoroughly right now, but holiday prep and clients waiting come first. Thank you again.

Tuba, may I ask what the formula is you are using for point of decision? I must have it listed under another name. I thought I'd share an Anaretic (taker of life) point calculated through Asc+R1-Moon. In Caylee's sunrise chart it just happens to be 4Cancer06, fitting very well with the discovery chart. In a Sunrise chart the Sun is always heyleg (giver of life) quite appropriately. So, I used the 2nd or night time formula rather than day which makes sense to me, morning representing the beginning of life, sundown, the end.

Notice that the Galactic Center, the point in our solar system that draws all things to it, and all knowledge is accessible, is the contra-antiscion of Caylee's Anareta. This jumped out at me because I have Mars at 4Cap, the antiscion.

Does anyone know if there is a player that has their birthdy on June 29, Sun at 4Cancer?

Blessed Christmas, everyone.
Connie

Tuba I listened to RK's call transcripts too, and I think I know why he wasn't taken seriously. Poor darlin. He didn't speak very clearly, or put much emphasis on what he'd found. I know he was trying very hard, but don't think it got communicated very well. (((hugs for our hero the meter man))
I put this in another thread,but it may have some bearing here as well.I feel RK is a follower.He takes orders from others and does not trust his own judgement. I think that's why he didn't push in the beginning. And possibly disbelief that he would be the one to find Caylee.But it bothered him and TG when he had the chance he went back.
I have no knowledge of Astrology,that's just my opinion of the situation.I defer to the more knowledgable here : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member