Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just happened to click while I was making an alteration in the URL (see Last edited by Tuba) The photobucket site did have a very convenient way to transfer the URL. It is not functioning this week, so I had to try some other tactics.

This is a defense motion that doesn't frustrate us, so far. Special master just being a court appointee to take particular and specific affirmative actions. Usually this regards civil actions, not criminal. Therefore, we will have to wait to see what is requested/demanded.

Deferring the John M. deposition is an understandable effort by the defense to avoid the prisoner tripping herself up in lies about "the real killer". But we want the truth and so this motion IS frustrating. However, the deposition had an official scheduled time and it was charted in the stars, so to speak. So the truth of the chart stands as if it took place. Let's hope it does. The judge may deny Defense's motion to postpone.

Ok, I'm a dunce, what does this mean?

LOL, not a dunce. It looks like Latin to me. :waitasec: I believe it is an expert or master concerning the very precise technical and scientific evidence that this case must rely on. This person(s) would be appointed to be the educator of the judge and jury as to the meaning of the scientific evidence. This is important with a case like this because the scientific data is beyond the knowledge of the average lay person or even judge, for that matter.

Tuba, you must have missed my question from yesterday so I'll repeat it here, May I ask what the formula is you are using for point of decision? I must have it listed under another name.

Thanks, Connie

There is another rumor coming back into play and that is WHO is Caylee's bio dad? There are old blogs from LA before he had his Myspace privated...and they seem to point to MH (you know the soldier from California).
If anyone wants to do a sunrise chart the sunrise in Orlando according to Farmer's Almanac
was 719am and his birthdate is 01/07/1986
I am going to take a peek at his chart in a minute but I am not capable yet of attaching a chart to the forum...Sorry not that computer literate.
I am hoping everyone is having a beautiful and Lovely Holiday...

LOL, not a dunce. It looks like Latin to me. :waitasec: I believe it is an expert or master concerning the very precise technical and scientific evidence that this case must rely on. This person(s) would be appointed to be the educator of the judge and jury as to the meaning of the scientific evidence. This is important with a case like this because the scientific data is beyond the knowledge of the average lay person or even judge, for that matter.

I also read this person acts as an arbitrator between the parties in the discovery process...which is what JB says he's having trouble with (yeah right). I think it's his attempt (AGAIN) to say that he's doing all he can to WORK WITH SA to obtain discovery evidence, but SA is blowing him off. (Wah, wah, wah, wah -- I want it NOW -- and I mean NOW - picture small boy rolling on the floor in grocery store throwing a fit cause he can't get candy NOW). LOL

I got curious about the Latin...http://www.lectlaw.com/def/e051.htm
EX PARTE - Lat. 'By or for one party' or 'by one side.'

Refers to situations in which only one party (and not the adversary) appears before a judge. Such meetings
are often forbidden.

Although a judge is normally required to meet with all parties in a case and not with just one, there are circumstances where this rule does not apply and the judge is allowed to meet with just one side (ex parte) such as where a plaintiff requests an order (say to extend time for service of a summons) or dismissal before the answer or appearance of the defendant(s).

In addition, sometimes judges will issue temporary orders ex parte (that is, based on one party's request without hearing from the other side) when time is limited or it would do no apparent good to hear the other side of the dispute. For example, if a wife claims domestic violence, a court may immediately issue an ex parte order telling her husband to stay away. Once he's out of the house, the court holds a hearing, where he can tell his side and the court can decide whether the ex parte order should be made permanent.

Tuba,

Could you please elaborate on the Span of Truth? I find the concept intriguing. What might we expect to occur during that time frame?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tuba,

Could you please elaborate on the Span of Truth? I find the concept intriguing. What might we expect to occur during that time frame?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Found this previous post by Tuba from Oct...I'll go back and see what else I can find in the meantime.
#192 of 10-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Tuba
Looking Months Ahead

Half way between Casey's Mars-Uranus conjunction and her Mercury is a sensitive place called the midpoint of her communicative tommyrot at 8°Aquarius. In February of the coming year, that sensitive degree will see the Moon's Node then Jupiter, then Venus and Mars together. On January 26, there will be a solar eclipse very close, 6° Aquarius 29'. All of this activity should bring a sharp turn, a change, significant news, espectially with the lunar node on that midpoint from February 7 through 25. Somehow, like a light ray piercing a black cloud, some truth will win through. Thank you Aquarius! :liar:

I also read this person acts as an arbitrator between the parties in the discovery process...which is what JB says he's having trouble with (yeah right). I think it's his attempt (AGAIN) to say that he's doing all he can to WORK WITH SA to obtain discovery evidence, but SA is blowing him off. (Wah, wah, wah, wah -- I want it NOW -- and I mean NOW - picture small boy rolling on the floor in grocery store throwing a fit cause he can't get candy NOW). LOL

Exactly Beckaroozie! That's JB's oh so "I want it NOW" moon in Leo square his Venus and Neptune in Scorpio! He gets confused (neptune) about the real rules of the law......makes demanding motions (venus sq moon) with his wah, wah, wah, and gets smacked down by the Judge who knows the "real" law! That's t. saturn (the "real rules") in Virgo all over his n. mars, pluto, & jupiter.

The eclipse in Aquarius/Tuba's span of truth has huge impact on CA's chart also. It electrifies her fixed Grand Cross (the most challenging aspect!) involving N. Node/Neptune at 0-2 Scorpio, Venus at 4 Taurus, Uranus at 8 Leo, and Moon in early Aquarius (if, as I suspect, her moon is actually in the early degrees of Aquarius rather than late Capricorn - I discussed this in my earlier analysis of her natal chart). She will have to face the full depth of her loss of Caylee and the impending total doom of KC.

It also provokes GA's mars and needles his sensitive and weak south node (more karma). Will he bend or break?

The eclipse conjunct's LA's progressed mars.

This will not be a quiet time at the A's home. Mars erupts everywhere. These are action aspects. Forensics should be in.....perhaps many cards laid out on the table for all to see. No escape.

I wonder if we will see any visits of CA to KC during that time. Having acknowledged that there were, as they like to put it "some conflicting statements from GA and CA", we may yet see immunity issues back up for them, as well as the great pressure for truth from KC that Tuba describes. Will the death penalty get revisited?

But, Kaitland, how can you be so sure of Casey's moon position?

We don't have a reliable verified birth time for her. Recitification is very hard, and even the professional astrologers can't agree on the right time for the USA chart.

Some argue for Sag, some for Gemini, and some for Scorpio. And then there are even other theories...

i've no idea what any of this means but i wish i did. it sounds fascinating.

But, Kaitland, how can you be so sure of Casey's moon position?

We don't have a reliable verified birth time for her. Recitification is very hard, and even the professional astrologers can't agree on the right time for the USA chart.

Some argue for Sag, some for Gemini, and some for Scorpio. And then there are even other theories...

Hi Housemouse, and Merry Christmas to you!

I "suspect" CA's moon is early Aquarius, but you are correct, we cannot be positive without a birth time or a really good rectification (which I do not do). Her moon span is between 26 Capricorn and 9 Aquarius, around 6am the moon ends it's transit through Cap. That gives it another 18 hours of Aquarius on 6/5/58. Law of averages favors Aquarius.

Mostly I feel CA's behavior of resolute, intractable, steadfast, FLAT OUT REFUSAL TO BUDGE one millimeter even when faced with irrefutable truth, is indicative of the very difficult fixed grand cross involving moon (emotion), mars (action-anger), uranus (upsets), and neptune (delusion). It's a dead body! No, No, it's a pizza!. Yes, there is a Nanny! No that's not the right ZFG! She lives on the crossed see-saw energy.

Yes, this could represent T-square energy without the moon influence. But moon in Capricorn (respect for the rules!!!!) would give a lovely trine to Mercury in Taurus (earthy, stable, soothing), and a very nice sextile to Mars in Pisces. This would give CA a much more pleasant manner of communicating and certainly nicer relationships.

I am betting the odds her moon is in Aquarius and that forms the fixed grand cross that has generated so much dislike for her from the public (moon). But then again, I could be wrong.....it's just my best guess.

Love, Kait

Oh, also if I really was a betting person, I think leo rising (we'll be doing everything my way thank you very much) fits CA well. It would put pluto near the ascendant in perfect square to the taurus mercury at the top of her chart (denoting her love of the media spotlight). It would put the grand cross across the angles, where it has maximum impact, unfortunately standing in high bas relief for all the world to see.

Once again, just my guess. Other rising signs I think might fit would be Aries, Sag, Aquarius. Also, at first I thought maybe Scorpio - but her Neptune in Scorp would likely soften up all those sharp edges, and she would have much more sex appeal. She has a little bit of that pixie-ish look, but it's probably just Gemini sun, as having a rising sign there also, well she would just forget to be mad after a while..... and of course, it would give her some charm. So, there you go.

It will remain a mystery until we get a birth time, or someone takes on the task of rectification.

To all our great sleuths: can you dig up a birth time for us??? And especially one for KC??

Some questions unanswered I will try to attend to now. First, there is a correctly timed chart for Caylee, so there is no need to resort to a sunrise wheel for her. If it is not discoverable via the WS search engine, we can find it tomorrow for Aquarian Essence. It should be on our calendar at August 9 and if it's not, we're not worth much. Also, I remember that the Sun was at 4°Cancer, for the run up to abandoning the car and that I commented to an astrologer about a chart she had done. Ceres was also involved at a close degree, like 4 or 5. It may have been Soulscape's ping chart; we had to search for the co-ordinates for a certain trail.

Lastly, the decision point is a permanent one in all our charts. In the period before or after birth, usually within 95 days, there is a station and change of direction for Mercury. The degree of the sta. is the decision point. Mine is on my vertex.

Some questions unanswered I will try to attend to now. First, there is a correctly timed chart for Caylee, so there is no need to resort to a sunrise wheel for her. If it is not discoverable via the WS search engine, we can find it tomorrow for Aquarian Essence. It should be on our calendar at August 9 and if it's not, we're not worth much. Also, I remember that the Sun was at 4°Cancer, for the run up to abandoning the car and that I commented to an astrologer about a chart she had done. Ceres was also involved at a close degree, like 4 or 5. It may have been Soulscape's ping chart; we had to search for the co-ordinates for a certain trail.

Lastly, the decision point is a permanent one in all our charts. In the period before or after birth, usually within 95 days, there is a station and change of direction for Mercury. The degree of the sta. is the decision point. Mine is on my vertex.

correctly timed chart for Caylee:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/CayleeAnthonyNatal.gif

Good morning Tuba. Thankyou for the clarification. I assumed you were speaking of an Arabic lot, part or point. Interesting here closest Mercury station is the contra-antiscion of her Sun, but it makes perfect sense. One must have will involved in order to make a decision. I would also expect when one has choice to make a decision there would be a conjunction or solstice point involved instead of a square or opposition which implies the choice is blocked or taken out of one's hands.

As for the chart for Caylee based on the birth record hanging on her wall, when I look at it with a magnifying glass the last digit looks like an 8 or 9, round and closed on the top for sure. 7:18 am gives her 21Leo45 rising which fits the mean node and Mars degree perfectly when she went missing. A critical degree fits her short life, IMO. But, I've been using the sunrise chart which is still quite valid, keeping in mind it is close to the actual rising degree, which is most likely a critical degree rising/setting, as well as 2/8 crisis degrees also. 21Leo45 also fits Pluto closing in on a trine ascendant by secondary progression. 17 Mutable also fits the IC/MC when she was last seen by George.

Thanks again.

I was looking back over the June crime calendar and a thought struck me. I'm not sure if we've covered this angle or not, but I wonder if a chart for the BEFORE the crime Fusian days when Caylee wasn't with her parents would reveal where KC was leaving Caylee to go party and/or what she was doing with her?

Here are the dates I was thinking we might look at (can it be based on the cell phone pings?):

Friday, June 6 (First time to Fusian supposedly)

12:06 am - cell pings near Anthony home until . . .
4:29 pm - cell pings near Econlockhatchee Trail until . . .
4:35 pm - cell pings near Chickasaw until . . .
4:37 pm - cell pings near AL's apt until . . .
8:54 pm - cell pings near Lake Underhill Rd and Windmill Ridge Loop (Fusion) until after midnight into the next day

Friday, June 13

12:20 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
12:16 pm - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
12:26 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
8:10 pm - cell tower pings near Union Park Dr and Lake Underhill Rd (near Fusion) until after midnight

Into Sat June 14
1:39 am - cell tower pings near Alafaya Trail (near Fusion) until . . .
2:49 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
3:12 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
11:57 am - cell tower pings near Econlockhatchee Trail near Anthony home until . . .
12:13 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
3:48 pm - cell tower pings near Anthony home until past midnight into the next day

Just a thought, if you don't think it's worthwhile, please don't bother. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home