Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To keep you all up to date with Casey's transits, she is enjoying a transiting Sun and Mercury trining her natal Moon. Sun is exact today, Mercury tomorrow, and she might be feeling "comfy", possibly domestic, since the holidays are over.

Maybe she will take up a nice new craft, like knitting, while in jail. Do they allow knitting needles in jail?

But, stay tuned, for things will get a bit tougher by next Tuesday, when Venus will conjunct her natal Saturn. Maybe she will discover she has no talent for knitting?

Umm, I think "weaving" is more in KC's line. *wink*

Take care, HM....things will sort out....

Finally......Judge JHA Sr. DOB is 3/15/1947
This is from a marriage license issued in 2001 and it is for sure. The brides information and the grooms birth information match the other information already discovered. Took me all day but I was determined. :crazy: Anyway, got to get away from the computer for awhile...will work on the other Judge's date of birth in awhile. :)

Finally......Judge JHA Sr. DOB is 3/15/1947
This is from a marriage license issued in 2001 and it is for sure. The brides information and the grooms birth information match the other information already discovered. Took me all day but I was determined. :crazy: Anyway, got to get away from the computer for awhile...will work on the other Judge's date of birth in awhile. :)

My goodness!!! Just 4 days from KC's 3/19 b-day. Yes, the years are way different so the charts won't *look* the same, but still....

Spitfire, what is the city/state of birth on this judge?

Thanks for your excellent sleuthing,
Soulscape

My goodness!!! Just 4 days from KC's 3/19 b-day. Yes, the years are way different so the charts won't *look* the same, but still....

Spitfire, what is the city/state of birth on this judge?

Thanks for your excellent sleuthing,
Soulscape

YW! :):) Judge JHA Sr. born in Waukegan, IL.

YW! :):) Judge JHA Sr. born in Waukegan, IL.

Disturbing chart, similar to KC, he has debilitated MERCURY Retrograde in Pisces. He likely has a square between MOON-NEPTUNE.

See Chart here:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/JudgeJohnHowardASr.gif

It is possible he may have tendency to be *too compassionate*, although he likely is very intuitive and (with any luck) may be able to *see through* KC's (Defense's) smoke & mirrors. But frankly, I am not holding my breath on that one.........

With the closeness in birth dates, their SUNs are conjunct and his SUN, like hers, would square her MAR/URANUS 23 - 25 Sagittarius.

If his MOON is in Capricorn, he could be structured, less prone to emotional decisions. (MOON could range from approx. 29 Sagittarius - 11 Capricorn.) There is a reasonable probability his MOON opposes KC's MOON (but we can't place a whole lot of weight on MOON positions).

His SATURN is weakened, in detriment (Leo) and Retrograde.

His strongest planets appear to be MARS & JUPITER (the Law) which are in mutual reception as JUPITER is the traditional ruler of the Pisces MARS and MARS, of course, rules Scorpio, the sign containing JUPITER. Thank goodness for that!

However, I don't like that his MERCURY-MARS conjunction in Pisces is inconjunct his natal NEPTUNE. This aspect may undermine his perspective.

If any of the Sleuths can provide more background information on this Judge JHA Sr, please post. I am especially interested in learning more about his track record, what types of decisions he is known for, the level of respect he enjoys amongst colleagues, etc.

In the meantime, does anyone else want to take a crack at his chart? Perhaps I am being too negativistic......

Thanks,
Soulscape

so new to all of this stuff...but i find it so interesting i can't stay away.

i am a pisces too...march 17 - but i see right thru ALL of KC's BS!

:)

Just the dates, 15th vs. 19th disturbed me so. I held on by my fingernails, hoping this was not his date. Then I look at his wheel, which you had the courage to run, and I'm dashed. Her Jupiter sits on his Mars, plus his Mercury; nor does his Jupiter trine her Sun portend justice for Caylee. Where is our Libran with the soft voice and the strong rulings?

Just the dates, 15th vs. 19th disturbed me so. I held on by my fingernails, hoping this was not his date. Then I look at his wheel, which you had the courage to run, and I'm dashed. Her Jupiter sits on his Mars, plus his Mercury; nor does his Jupiter trine her Sun portend justice for Caylee. Where is our Libran with the soft voice and the strong rulings?

Oh dear... I failed to spot those JUPITER interaspects....

I'm sorry to say, this is rather discouraging, Sleuths.

Thanks,
Soulscape

so new to all of this stuff...but i find it so interesting i can't stay away.

i am a pisces too...march 17 - but i see right thru ALL of KC's BS!

:)

I am a Leo and I have been able to read her like a book from the beginning. When she would say one thing, I would say what she was really saying and my DH would go " HUH?? Why do you say that?"

I don't know how much it has to do with my sign, but my experience tells me what my sign doesn't know. LOL

Thanks,
Soulscape

Any chance the judge will be taking a long vacation, a leave of absence, or early retirement? (sigh)

Thanks,
Soulscape

Now I'm starting to worry. They could still have a change of venue or maybe even another judicial change. Just have to :praying: things will stay on a positive course and justice will prevail.

Now I'm starting to worry. They could still have a change of venue or maybe even another judicial change. Just have to :praying: things will stay on a positive course and justice will prevail.

Hi, Spitfire.

I appreciate the research you did and the link you provided. In that case, there appears to have been a confession and the perps had the victim's car in possession. Looks like a slam-dunk from a first read through.

However, I do not think there is a realistic chance that a confession is going to happen in the case we watching....so let's really hope, as you and others have said, a change of venue is granted.

Hi, Spitfire.

I appreciate the research you did and the link you provided. In that case, there appears to have been a confession and the perps had the victim's car in possession. Looks like a slam-dunk from a first read through.

However, I do not think there is a realistic chance that a confession is going to happen in the case we watching....so let's really hope, as you and others have said, a change of venue is granted.

People of the Thread,

I am respectfully inviting you to join me in an Experiment that could have critical consequences. Please do not feel obligated in any way to participate, but only if you feel in your own Heart and inner guidance that this would be right for you.

For the Christians, remember the words of Jesus regarding when 2 or 3 are gathered together in My Name, I am there with you (paraphrased).

For the more metaphysically minded, be reminded, WHAT YOU FOCUS ON EXPANDS! By that I mean, the more we think/ worry/ fear the worst, the more likely it is to manifest. Conversely, if we put our focus, our faith, our vision, our thoughts & feelings upon Justice for Caylee, who is to say that we may not get what we expect?

It is not up to us to determine *how* the desired outcome may manifest, only that through our faith and focus, it will manifest, for the highest good of all involved.

JMO,

Love & Blessings,
Soulscape

Yeah, you are right. I must have a strong "worry aspect" in my chart lately. : )

As you say, let's focus on the big picture and the real goal. Thanks.

Oh Soul, I'm with you 100%. I have prayed daily and nightly that there is justice for Caylee, and all those who had a hand in her demise be punished for their part in it. I refuse to be negative worrying that anything but justice will prevail.

Soulscape,
I am with you in the prayers( I have been seeing what I want since this case started and thanking God for justice) I will continue to see the good result rather than worry about the "What ifs".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties