Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for that. I was going to Big Sky next week and I am definitely going to postpone it for a while after seeing that. I, for one, REALLY appreciate it.

And, I want to take my grandsons there next summer! I hope it quiets down, but it is worth watching, and being very careful.

What part of town was the Meet & Greet held, do you know? I'm wondering about travel time to Suburban Drive. Ta!

I will try my best to find that out for you.....off to sleuth some more!:crazy:

Thank you Angel for that info:
Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18401963/detail.html

So I am guessing this is confirmed? BOTH of them were there on BOTH days, 11/15 and 11/16. The plot does thicken. The PI's should know by now that their conflicting stories will be fully "investigated" lies will be uncovered. Anxiously awaiting press conf by JH. If anyone finds a time for it, can you please post. According to LP, the FBI/LE already has phone/some video of JH in their possession.

Here's the Meet & Greet Information. Guess I'll try mapping the area for distances.

<snipped from another WS thread>

Saturday morning at the Anthony "Help Find Caylee" command center on Goldenrod Road between Colonial and the 408 at the Old National Guard Armory, Kid Finder's will hold its first ever "Meet and Greet" from 9am to 12. They invite people to come out and meet the Anthony's, and get familiar with all the other missing children. And then on Monday, Bart says they will hold a press conference where they will share with the public some information they have not yet shared about why they believe Caylee is still alive. According to Bart, Lee Anthony will be there.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74973&highlight=kidfinders+meet+greet

Here's the Meet & Greet Information. Guess I'll try mapping the area for distances.

<snipped from another WS thread>

Saturday morning at the Anthony "Help Find Caylee" command center on Goldenrod Road between Colonial and the 408 at the Old National Guard Armory, Kid Finder's will hold its first ever "Meet and Greet" from 9am to 12. They invite people to come out and meet the Anthony's, and get familiar with all the other missing children. And then on Monday, Bart says they will hold a press conference where they will share with the public some information they have not yet shared about why they believe Caylee is still alive. According to Bart, Lee Anthony will be there.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74973&highlight=kidfinders+meet+greet

Thanks Spitfire!:clap: We are all such a awesome team!!!:clap::blowkiss:

Great! That's real familiar ground for the prisoner. She used to turn right on Goldenrod to go to T.L.'s. So that is not inconvenient for J.H. and D.C. They may not have stayed long before going to the other location.

What will be interesting is if the A's knew that Caylee was diseased and yet solicited funds that day at the Meet and Greet( and Cheat) to look for her.
If it comes out that the PI's kept them informed and everyone knew she wasn't alive then, there will be some heck to pay!!

Sorry not to have been posting, friends. I am watching the constant earthquake swarms under Yellowstone, hoping these do not mean a devastating eruption is nigh.

They started right after Christmas, as the Mars/Pluto conjunction formed, and they are continuing as I keyboard this.

Please pray nothing happens.

:blowkiss: keeping you in my prayers.

Here is a map of the general area. I'm not too good at this map thing yet :confused: but am trying. Anyway I marked the A's house and the approximate location where Caylee was found. Goldenrod, Colonial and 408 are shown. I tried to find the exact address of the Old National Guard Armory so I could narrow down the area but didn't have anu luck. Sorry. :frown:

map.jpg

I follow one main thread, and also keep an eye on a couple of the online charts, like this one from the University of Utah, linked below. If you can't read it, don't worry, I can't either

http://www.quake.utah.edu/helicorder/yml_webi.htm

If you scroll down on this link, you can see the date and local time, intensity, etc...

http://www.seis.utah.edu/recenteqs/Maps/111-45.html

And, here is the 125 pages of posts I have been following. I will post a few pages back for you, so you can catch up reading. There are differing opinions, just like you would see on the weather forums when the meteorologists all argue about hurricane tracks and intensities.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread422630/pg116

Sorry to be off topic, but folks just don't visit the Jury Room much.

http://quake.utah.edu/EQCENTER/PRESS/yell_press.htm#12292008

The University of Utah Seismograph Stations reports that a notable swarm of earthquakes has been underway since December 26 beneath Yellowstone Lake in Yellowstone National Park, three to six miles south-southeast of Fishing Bridge, Wyoming. This energetic sequence of events was most intense on December 27, when the largest number of events of magnitude 3 and larger occurred.

Thought I would post in here, what another poster just found:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

George Anthony: &#8216;There is a hole in my heart'

Last Edited: Saturday, 03 Jan 2009, 12:36 AM EST
Created: Friday, 02 Jan 2009, 11:58 PM EST

By Holly Bristow
FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The Anthony family has made it clear that they will do any on camera interviews until after Caylee Marie is laid to rest.

The toddler was missing from June of last year until December when her remains were found near the East Orange County home where she lived with her grandparents George and Cindy and her mother Casey who is in jail charged with her murder.

Friday George Anthony spoke off camera with FOX 35 about a few things he said we could share.

Anthony said he can't drive down Suburban Drive, where the remains were found, because he's not ready to see the makeshift memorial left for his granddaughter. He doesn't know if he'll ever be able to drive further down Suburban drive near the area where a meter reader found Caylee Marie's remains.

Anthony said he is doing all right, at least as well as could be expected under the circumstances.

Lee, the Anthony&#8217;s son and brother to Casey, has moved back home to be with his parents.

George Anthony says his family has not yet made funeral arrangements for Caylee. They are still waiting for Casey Anthony's defense team to wrap up their second autopsy.

Does Anthony think the family will find any closure once they are able to have a funeral service for their granddaughter?

"There is a hole in my heart big enough for a truck to drive through,&#8221; Anthony said. &#8220;I don't think I'll ever have closure. At this point I'm just hoping to someday be able to accept that Caylee is gone."

Anthony also said he misses his daughter Casey as well. He would like be able to visit Casey in jail, even if it&#8217;s just to say hello and hear her voice and see how she is doing.

ROFL you sniped me again Lovejac - I was just coming here to post it. hahaha

ROFL you sniped me again Lovejac - I was just coming here to post it. hahaha

there you are. Beck!!! I have been out of commission for a few days, wretched sinus infection complimented with vertigo...ugh.

I am now furiously trying to catch up now that I can read without getting dizzy.

Wasn't that story so sad, poor George.

there you are. Beck!!! I have been out of commission for a few days, wretched sinus infection complimented with vertigo...ugh.

I am now furiously trying to catch up now that I can read without getting dizzy.

Wasn't that story so sad, poor George.

It's terribly sad. I'm worried about that man...he doesn't sound good at all. I wondered where you'd gotten off to, thought the holiday had you in its grip. So sorry to hear you're feeling bad. :( Mucinex DM and hot toddies...that's a very good cure for being plugged up. Hope you're back in top form soon. (((hugs)))

I have a theory about the PI tape/photo thing. I posted it on the PI thread, but thought I'd post it here as well.

Do you guys recall the day Caylee's remains were found that woman Joy rushed out there in her car to storm over and shove photos of the scene from November at LE? She claimed she had taken the photos during a search she was on with TES in November? And at that time there wasn't a body there? Since we now know her connection with the PIs -- I wonder if she was put up to going there and giving them the photos with that story, since it was easier to explain than what the PIs are telling LE now? I was thinking since LE blew her and the photos off, that PIs had to reveal the REAL story to make the photos/video credible? Just a thought - pls tell me if you guys think I'm off base.

I have a theory about the PI tape/photo thing. I posted it on the PI thread, but thought I'd post it here as well.

Do you guys recall the day Caylee's remains were found that woman Joy rushed out there in her car to storm over and shove photos of the scene from November at LE? She claimed she had taken the photos during a search she was on with TES in November? And at that time there wasn't a body there? Since we now know her connection with the PIs -- I wonder if she was put up to going there and giving them the photos with that story, since it was easier to explain than what the PIs are telling LE now? I was thinking since LE blew her and the photos off, that PIs had to reveal the REAL story to make the photos/video credible? Just a thought - pls tell me if you guys think I'm off base.

oooooow, what is her connection to the PI's, I missed that sleuth-fest.

You are correct she did claim to have photos of the area...no body was there etc. I'm pretty sure there is an article about her & video. She did say she was with TES & was at holding the sign "Caylee Is Alive" at the memorial LP & the Rev had at BP too. Thier should be posts about it somewhere on this thread near the beg. or thread #5 near the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE