Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this thread and have such respect for you all.. I must have missed Dr. J's posting about the duct tape , can you link me to that? Also wondering if you have any insight to where the tip to the PI came from.
Thanks for all your hard work.

I love this thread and have such respect for you all.. I must have missed Dr. J's posting about the duct tape , can you link me to that? Also wondering if you have any insight to where the tip to the PI came from.
Thanks for all your hard work.

I'm guessing you are asking about Dr. J. PerPer ? Here is a link to the NG show transcripts. Cannot remember which date specifically, but believe it was sometime between 2 days before Xmas or shortly thereafter.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

Thank you , I did find the transcript and it was Dec. 29. It seems like I saw that show but I had not remembered the details. Thank you

Thank you Soulscape and Tuba for the more in depth reading on the videotape chart. I had an intuitive feeling that the chart would reveal a lot to us, even if the timing were not exact. I think we can expect some more definitive info with the FM energy across the ascendant-descendant: could be more "he said", "he said".

I think FBI will be looking into phone records to see if DC did make a call to JH to meet him at the scene. DC has the most to lose (and puts the defense at risk!). So my question is - is DC truthful when he says JH "snuck up on him"? Can we tell from that chart?

If , as JH claimed, he was "invited" to the scene then we can look at him as 7th house partner: cancer ruled moon is in mercurial Gemini in 6th house of "service/daily work" making opposition to pluto in sag 12th house of secrets (next to venus the child) and forming a very wide mutable grand cross (moon/James:pluto & uranus:saturn/Dominic) putting them on the see-saw dance across the 6 & 12th h and the 2nd & 8th h. As moon aspect is separating square from saturn, maybe this is not the first time? Moon also inconj mars (ruler of house of friends) - aha, an argument?

DC = saturn/virgo(mercury). JH = moon/gemini(mercury). So look at mercury(duality/communications) in scorpio(investigators) in house 10. Makes multiple nice aspects:

merc in scorp conj sun = communication is about the investigation
merc sextiles saturn (DC) = serious/responsible
merc sextiles jupiter (truth) (also give this to DC as it's sign of asc) = but it does seem possible he gave out an invitation
merc trines uranus = hopeful of discovery & w/Pisces on 3rd h. neighborhood = hmmm, a surprise visitor arriving at the scene?
also merc squares neptune (of course it does! what would this case be without an active neptune???) So what happened to the truth??

Neptune (photography) in aquarius is in 2nd house (money) in mutual reception with uranus in Pisces (photography) also in the 2nd house (money). So, follow the money. LP states that JH was looking to sell video/pix to an NBC representative who was down in "Or-lawn-do" at the time. Saturn (DC) in yod (fate) formation with neptune & uranus taking a dim view of money making.

Saturn (DC) very active in the chart w/multiple soft aspects, the chart seem to "belong" to DC.

Moon (JH) makes the fewest aspects, and they are harsh - the inconj to brazen mars and the opposition to ruthless pluto/venus child. Was he late to the party? An unwanted interloper? Looks that way.

But, as they are both tied to mercury (DC is Saturn found in mercury ruled virgo; and JH is Moon found in mercury ruled gemini) maybe merc should have the last word. Mercury makes no aspect to moon (JH). It does look like he tried to spoil it for DC. Even though given from a different angle, this analysis supports the reading by Soulscape.

I will issue a caveat: as Tuba commented how could DC not know he was being tailed?? Definitely arouses suspicion. AND WE DO NOT KNOW THE EXACT TIME OF THE VIDEOTAPING. Time will tell us. And so will results of FBI checking phone records between the PI's.

Thanks ANGEL WHO CARES for the welcome and the link

Sorry not to have been posting, friends. I am watching the constant earthquake swarms under Yellowstone, hoping these do not mean a devastating eruption is nigh.

They started right after Christmas, as the Mars/Pluto conjunction formed, and they are continuing as I keyboard this.

Please pray nothing happens.

Sorry not to have been posting, friends. I am watching the constant earthquake swarms under Yellowstone, hoping these do not mean a devastating eruption is nigh.

They started right after Christmas, as the Mars/Pluto conjunction formed, and they are continuing as I keyboard this.

Please pray nothing happens.
Oh My Goodness! i pray it's just a hiccup.How are you watching this?

Thank you Soulscape and Tuba for the more in depth reading on the videotape chart. I had an intuitive feeling that the chart would reveal a lot to us, even if the timing were not exact. I think we can expect some more definitive info with the FM energy across the ascendant-descendant: could be more "he said", "he said".

I think FBI will be looking into phone records to see if DC did make a call to JH to meet him at the scene. DC has the most to lose (and puts the defense at risk!). So my question is - is DC truthful when he says JH "snuck up on him"? Can we tell from that chart?

If , as JH claimed, he was "invited" to the scene then we can look at him as 7th house partner: cancer ruled moon is in mercurial Gemini in 6th house of "service/daily work" making opposition to pluto in sag 12th house of secrets (next to venus the child) and forming a very wide mutable grand cross (moon/James:pluto & uranus:saturn/Dominic) putting them on the see-saw dance across the 6 & 12th h and the 2nd & 8th h. As moon aspect is separating square from saturn, maybe this is not the first time? Moon also inconj mars (ruler of house of friends) - aha, an argument?

DC = saturn/virgo(mercury). JH = moon/gemini(mercury). So look at mercury(duality/communications) in scorpio(investigators) in house 10. Makes multiple nice aspects:

merc in scorp conj sun = communication is about the investigation
merc sextiles saturn (DC) = serious/responsible
merc sextiles jupiter (truth) (also give this to DC as it's sign of asc) = but it does seem possible he gave out an invitation
merc trines uranus = hopeful of discovery & w/Pisces on 3rd h. neighborhood = hmmm, a surprise visitor arriving at the scene?
also merc squares neptune (of course it does! what would this case be without an active neptune???) So what happened to the truth??

Neptune (photography) in aquarius is in 2nd house (money) in mutual reception with uranus in Pisces (photography) also in the 2nd house (money). So, follow the money. LP states that JH was looking to sell video/pix to an NBC representative who was down in "Or-lawn-do" at the time. Saturn (DC) in yod (fate) formation with neptune & uranus taking a dim view of money making.

Saturn (DC) very active in the chart w/multiple soft aspects, the chart seem to "belong" to DC.

Moon (JH) makes the fewest aspects, and they are harsh - the inconj to brazen mars and the opposition to ruthless pluto/venus child. Was he late to the party? An unwanted interloper? Looks that way.

But, as they are both tied to mercury (DC is Saturn found in mercury ruled virgo; and JH is Moon found in mercury ruled gemini) maybe merc should have the last word. Mercury makes no aspect to moon (JH). It does look like he tried to spoil it for DC. Even though given from a different angle, this analysis supports the reading by Soulscape.

I will issue a caveat: as Tuba commented how could DC not know he was being tailed?? Definitely arouses suspicion. AND WE DO NOT KNOW THE EXACT TIME OF THE VIDEOTAPING. Time will tell us. And so will results of FBI checking phone records between the PI's.

Kaitland, it certainly could have gone the way you suggest. Unfortunately, without the EXACT TIME OF VIDEOTAPING, we could all be *off.*

Perhaps we should let this be for now, and if the timing is revealed, re-visit the chart.

Thanks,
Soulscape

There was unintended ambiguity in what I wrote about the two Pinkertons this morning and Leonard P. Leonard never called for them to retrieve the remains, he said they felt obligated to do that and were exhorting each other. They were the ones making the claims, he was relating what they said. But the videos, according to news reports, are to show that the body was not there mid-November. It could very well be a newspaper reporter pushing the notion that the videos serve that purpose but it is more than a challenge. Trying to prove a negative rarely succeeds. Anyway, Dominic and Jim had better get this sorted as right now they are being quoted out of both sides of their mouths in November: "The body wasn't there!" and "We know where Caylee is and need to go get her and bring her in." Right now, they are both looking like the pair who couldn't shoot straight.

Giving this another look-over.

Chart:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/StatusHearing1-15-09.gif

Prosecution Lord 1 SATURN, and End of the Matter MERCURY, both Retrograde.

End of Matter MERCURY at 06 Aquarius, exact degree of (1) Caylee's natal Part of Death; and (2) The upcoming SOLAR ECLIPSE 6 Aquarius.

MOON's last traditional aspect is trine to SUN, favoring Defense, and possibly indicating Defense will win some concessions (delay trial start? delay fraud charges until after murder trial? change of venue?)

HOWEVER ---- notice MOON will T-square the Transneptunian HADES exactly opposite BLACK MOON LILITH 27 Gemini/Sag before she goes Void of Course. (Notice HADES of Death in a Garbage Bag partile conjunct the 5th House cusp of the Child, partile opposite BML the demon mother who kills children.)

With Prosecution SATURN and End of the Matter MERCURY both Retrograde, will the DP be placed back on the table???

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thought you all might want to know that they went near the area Caylee was found on the Nov. 15 & the 16th... JH will be holding a press conference on Monday.

That mystery caller could be a big clue that connects Casey to the crime scene.

Eyewitness News has learned the Anthonys' two private investigators came to the discovery scene on November 15 and 16, a Saturday and Sunday, possibly because they didn't find Caylee's remains right away.

Article Update:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18401963/detail.html

Yes, Angel, tomorrow is another day & apparently the two did return. The Moon had opposed Pluto on November 15 providing awareness of the many trash bags on the scene at the fence. The solstice point of the Moon was 3° Cancer opposite Venus and both Moon and Venus were Out of Bounds. So, approximately 12 hours later there would be another opportunity for the Moon to aspect Caylee. This presumes that Jim H. was a partner as Kaitland posits and that the 10:30 a.m. Moon position for November 15 is the correct time for the search. These are possibilities only. But we should learn more at the press conference Monday--unless the two p.i.s hold warring pressers.

Yes, Angel, tomorrow is another day & apparently the two did return. The Moon had opposed Pluto on November 15 providing awareness of the many trash bags on the scene at the fence. The solstice point of the Moon was 3° Cancer opposite Venus and both Moon and Venus were Out of Bounds. So, approximately 12 hours later there would be another opportunity for the Moon to aspect Caylee. This presumes that Jim H. was a partner as Kaitland posits and that the 10:30 a.m. Moon position for November 15 is the correct time for the search. These are possibilities only. But we should learn more at the press conference Monday--unless the two p.i.s hold warring pressers.

Monday we all learn more.....I agree that it will be a warring of pressers. I also suspect a lot more to be going on with JB motion, immunity etc. January will be a rough battle between everyone involved (lawyers, A's, PI's etc).

Very interesting that I found the picture of JH and DC at the "Meet and Greet". I tried to get a time for all of you from any of the pictures the A's posted from them but they weren't on any of the pictures. Sometimes it shows what time pics were taken on Myspace but no luck. The only hint is that it was the 1st photo loaded into thier photo album and I didn't see them in the background of any of the other 19 pictures they posted. What I bolded stands out to me because they are only in the 1st picture of the bunch.:waitasec:

I hope that I'm not bothering any of you with what I find.:blowkiss:
I'm learning sooo much from all of you. I am looking forward for FoxNews Network to repeat the one episode "Beyond Belief" that is about the meaning of the alignment of stars and planets. They said they will be airing them again over the weekend. :)

What part of town was the Meet & Greet held, do you know? I'm wondering about travel time to Suburban Drive. Ta!

I follow one main thread, and also keep an eye on a couple of the online charts, like this one from the University of Utah, linked below. If you can't read it, don't worry, I can't either

http://www.quake.utah.edu/helicorder/yml_webi.htm

If you scroll down on this link, you can see the date and local time, intensity, etc...

http://www.seis.utah.edu/recenteqs/Maps/111-45.html

And, here is the 125 pages of posts I have been following. I will post a few pages back for you, so you can catch up reading. There are differing opinions, just like you would see on the weather forums when the meteorologists all argue about hurricane tracks and intensities.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread422630/pg116

Sorry to be off topic, but folks just don't visit the Jury Room much.

Thank you so much for that. I was going to Big Sky next week and I am definitely going to postpone it for a while after seeing that. I, for one, REALLY appreciate it.

Thought you all might want to know that they went near the area Caylee was found on the Nov. 15 & the 16th... JH will be holding a press conference on Monday.

That mystery caller could be a big clue that connects Casey to the crime scene.

Eyewitness News has learned the Anthonys' two private investigators came to the discovery scene on November 15 and 16, a Saturday and Sunday, possibly because they didn't find Caylee's remains right away.

Article Update:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18401963/detail.html

Wow, Angel, this answers my question, "Why did they go there in November?"

Somebody called him? But who?

I never believed DC was there in Nov because of Kio's statement in July.

O/T: Happy New Year!! I have been sick with a wicked sinus infection, lots of fluid in my head and vertigo. On the mend!

Wow, Angel, this answers my question, "Why did they go there in November?"

Somebody called him? But who?

I never believed DC was there in Nov because of Kio's statement in July.

O/T: Happy New Year!! I have been sick with a wicked sinus infection, lots of fluid in my head and vertigo. On the mend!

Hope you feel better LJ. When I got that I tried that Zicam stuff..it was the only thing that finally worked.

On Topic now..LOL..I bet the FBI is getting his cell phone records as we speak. That should be really interesting to find out.

I follow one main thread, and also keep an eye on a couple of the online charts, like this one from the University of Utah, linked below. If you can't read it, don't worry, I can't either

http://www.quake.utah.edu/helicorder/yml_webi.htm

If you scroll down on this link, you can see the date and local time, intensity, etc...

http://www.seis.utah.edu/recenteqs/Maps/111-45.html

And, here is the 125 pages of posts I have been following. I will post a few pages back for you, so you can catch up reading. There are differing opinions, just like you would see on the weather forums when the meteorologists all argue about hurricane tracks and intensities.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread422630/pg116

Sorry to be off topic, but folks just don't visit the Jury Room much.

I have been following ATS forum also. I am so glad you posted this HM. This is needed info to get out. Thanks..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb