Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She claims to be the wife of one of the PIs...or an associate.

:eek: WOW, if that is the truth then I am feeling your theory.

So what do you think was the main goal of the pics and video tapes? For reasonable doubt?

or are you thinking deeper, like PI getting a heads up, so to speak.

I just can't imagine that the PI's, either one of them, thought any good would come of having this Nov 15 & 16 'search' being brought out in the open!:confused:

:eek: WOW, if that is the truth then I am feeling your theory.

So what do you think was the main goal of the pics and video tapes? For reasonable doubt?

or are you thinking deeper, like PI getting a heads up, so to speak.

I just can't imagine that the PI's, either one of them, thought any good would come of having this Nov 15 & 16 'search' being brought out in the open!:confused:

I think Hoover brought it up to sell his tape and DC got dragged along because he couldn't deny he was there due to the video. I think they were trying to prove that the body wasn't there in November (reasonable doubt), but the thing snowballed and ran right over both of them. I think they initially tried to prove it to LE by having Joy give the photos to LE thinking that would serve the purpose, but they blew her off (lack of credibility due to her actions during the searches, etc.).

Something's up here...so if anyone has other ideas, please fill in the blanks. LOL

ZFG case has been transferred to a new Judge

<snipped>
Case Number: 08-CA-0024573-O Filing Date: 9/24/2008
Case Type: Civil
Case Status:
Status Date:
Current Judge: RODRIGUEZ, JOSE R

Criminal case has been transferred to a new Judge

<snipped>
Case Number: 08-CF-0015606-O Filing Date: 10/14/2008
Case Type: Criminal
Case Status: TRIAL
Status Date: 1/5/2009
Current Judge: ADAMS, JOHN H SR

Thank you Spitfire!!!

Sleuths, can you get us dates/places of birth on these two judges?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you Spitfire!!!

Sleuths, can you get us dates/places of birth on these two judges?

Thanks,
Soulscape

You're welcome Soulscape. I'm looking for the DOB's but want to be very careful. There are several persons with the same names. Ok back to sleuthing. :)

Both were admitted to the bar in 1977.
JRR middle name is Ramon
JHA Sr. middle name is Howard
Still looking for DOB's

I have a theory about the PI tape/photo thing. I posted it on the PI thread, but thought I'd post it here as well.

Do you guys recall the day Caylee's remains were found that woman Joy rushed out there in her car to storm over and shove photos of the scene from November at LE? She claimed she had taken the photos during a search she was on with TES in November? And at that time there wasn't a body there? Since we now know her connection with the PIs -- I wonder if she was put up to going there and giving them the photos with that story, since it was easier to explain than what the PIs are telling LE now? I was thinking since LE blew her and the photos off, that PIs had to reveal the REAL story to make the photos/video credible? Just a thought - pls tell me if you guys think I'm off base.

It is said that this Joy W. has mental issues and has a case pending. She was on a forum a while back stating she was married to one of the P.I.'s But, LE takes what she says with a grain of salt. She is a trouble maker from what is said. As for her being married to one of the P.I.'s who knows, this case is so crazy. Now D.Casey said Hoover didn't work for his firm. Just hard to tell the truth from rumor with all the crazies coming out in this case.

Both were admitted to the bar in 1977.
JRR middle name is Ramon
JHA Sr. middle name is Howard
Still looking for DOB's

On zabasearch, there's a John H Adams in Orlando, born in March of 1944. Not sure if that's him or not or what the place of birth is, but maybe that helps a little?

Jose R Rodriguez is just way too common a name, even in Orlando. As far as a zabasearch goes.

JRR
<snipped>
PERSONAL
He was born in Cienfuegos, Cuba and came to the United States at the age of 9. He received his elementary, middle and high school education through the public school system of Miami-Dade County, Florida graduating from Miami Senior High School in 1971.

http://fadcp.org/docstraining/Agenda Morning Session - Revised .doc

Personal information a few pages down.
Still looking for his DOB...getting computerhead from it LOL

Myorangeclerk has a John H Adams that got a traffic ticket in 2002 with a DOB of 03/15/1947. Age seems to fit with the date of admission to the bar, but I'm going to try to verify.

UPDATE:
Well Peoplefinders shows John Howard Adams of Orlando as being 64, which would make 1944 YOB...so I guess the one above is not the correct one. Still looking.

Ooh another tidbit -- Judge Rodriguez was in the Family Services, Juvenile Division before moving to the Circuit (or Civil) court.

The Honorable Jose R. Rodriguez, Administrative Judge
Vikki Crouse, Judicial Assistant
Juvenile Division VI
2000 E Michigan Street
Orlando FL 38206
Phone: 407-836-7590

That might give him an interesting insight on the circumstances with the ZFG thing.

Jim H., licensed private investigator will hold a press conference on Monday, January 5, 2009. Jupiter that day is at the antiscion or solstice point of the Mars in November, on the Saturday he videotaped the wooded and swampy area of Suburban Drive. Mars, investigating a crime in Scorpio, had come to the end of its run, was 29:30 of the Sign. This pertains no matter what time Jim H. made his record. If 10:30 in the morning is correct, Mars was creating trouble in the House of circumstances and law breaking.

No matter what time the two private investigators were on scene, the Sun all day was square Neptune. (At 10:30 a.m., Sun ruled the dead and what was said about that was ruled by Neptune. Pisces was on the House of communication, 3. ) Confusion, delusion, disappointment, undermined relationships and damage to professional reputation define Sun square Neptune, all day long. So do deception and treachery. Granting the utmost benefit of the doubt, there was an aim and a hope, find the body; they were disappointed and ultimately worked at cross purposes.

We do know the Kio M. tip was solid, Mercury trine Uranus. At 10:30, Mercury fell in the House of friends for the prisoner. Many astrologers credit 13° Aquarius as the exaltation of Mercury. The mean lunar node was on that degree, November 15. Truth seeking investigative reporters will persist until many more facts are substantiated regarding the activities of this day. But Mars at 29°30' Scorpio is unfortunate investigation, plain & simple.

The Moon on January 5, a day ruled by the Moon, is exalted but at 2 p.m., afflicts elevated Mercury and Jupiter. Later, it squares the node and eventually, Neptune. If the press conference takes place earlier than that, the Moon is void of course.

http://quake.utah.edu/EQCENTER/PRESS/yell_press.htm#12292008

The University of Utah Seismograph Stations reports that a notable swarm of earthquakes has been underway since December 26 beneath Yellowstone Lake in Yellowstone National Park, three to six miles south-southeast of Fishing Bridge, Wyoming. This energetic sequence of events was most intense on December 27, when the largest number of events of magnitude 3 and larger occurred.

Thanks for the links! Things seem calm today, so my theory might be working. (If I pay close attention, it will go away!)

But, my real life got complicated, unfortunately. My sister is in big puppy trouble. Almost rolled her car over in a ditch last night, got a DUI, with BA over 1.8. She got me up at 6 AM sick with worry that she will have to go to jail for a year. (ridiculous, for judges here never do that, but she read it online, and is scared to death!)

I took her to get her car today, and it wasn't driveable. The front wheel on the passenger side door was "frozen" in place. So she had to write out another big check to get it towed to the dealership.

She will probably lose her license, have to pay a huge fine, etc... and now I am going to have to be her "caregiver" as well. Just keeping you all posted to how that Saturn/Uranus opposition is messing up my little life!

Looking forward to a new Astrology thread for us all sometime soon.

Thanks for the links! Things seem calm today, so my theory might be working. (If I pay close attention, it will go away!)

But, my real life got complicated, unfortunately. My sister is in big puppy trouble. Almost rolled her car over in a ditch last night, got a DUI, with BA over 1.8. She got me up at 6 AM sick with worry that she will have to go to jail for a year. (ridiculous, for judges here never do that, but she read it online, and is scared to death!)

I took her to get her car today, and it wasn't driveable. The front wheel on the passenger side door was "frozen" in place. So she had to write out another big check to get it towed to the dealership.

She will probably lose her license, have to pay a huge fine, etc... and now I am going to have to be her "caregiver" as well. Just keeping you all posted to how that Saturn/Uranus opposition is messing up my little life!

Looking forward to a new Astrology thread for us all sometime soon.

housemouse, PLEASE Take Care Of Yourself TOO! I'm worried about you.:blowkiss: I hope & pray things start to get better for you. My prayers are with you, mr housemouse and your sister.

housemouse, PLEASE Take Care Of Yourself TOO! I'm worried about you.:blowkiss: I hope & pray things start to get better for you. My prayers are with you, mr housemouse and your sister.

Just so those of you new to astrology can learn something new...

The Saturn/Uranus conjunction is widely squaring my natal Mercury(Sagg)/Saturn (Gemini) opposition. My natal Mars might be included, as it is also in Gemini.

My sis's husband died two years ago, and she has been floundering since.

What this shows is that stuff can happen to others in your life, so you experience/learn from their mistakes. Negative aspects do not have to happen directly to you, but can affect you through your loved ones.

The Saturn/Uranus conjunction is widely squaring my natal Mercury(Sagg)/Saturn (Gemini) opposition. My natal Mars might be included, as it is also in Gemini.

What this shows is that stuff can happen to others in your life, so you experience/learn from their mistakes. Negative aspects do not have to happen directly to you, but can affect you through your loved ones.
Now that is an understatement ! LOL
please take care of yourself.Maybe this was a little nudge for your sister so she can find a different outlet for her grief.It's a hard road.
God Bless,
MissJames

Thank You housemouse!:blowkiss: I'm learning a little bit more everyday & all of you are so kind to help us all out.

To keep you all up to date with Casey's transits, she is enjoying a transiting Sun and Mercury trining her natal Moon. Sun is exact today, Mercury tomorrow, and she might be feeling "comfy", possibly domestic, since the holidays are over.

Maybe she will take up a nice new craft, like knitting, while in jail. Do they allow knitting needles in jail?

But, stay tuned, for things will get a bit tougher by next Tuesday, when Venus will conjunct her natal Saturn. Maybe she will discover she has no talent for knitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties