Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL That was a very 'creative' punishment for sure.
OMG! I can only imagine what kind of sign he'd have KC wear!

"Think twice before you date me or become friends with me because I can't be trusted with anything or anyone."

Hi, Spitfire.

I appreciate the research you did and the link you provided. In that case, there appears to have been a confession and the perps had the victim's car in possession. Looks like a slam-dunk from a first read through.

However, I do not think there is a realistic chance that a confession is going to happen in the case we watching....so let's really hope, as you and others have said, a change of venue is granted.

Hi Mrs. Peel
ITA and have faith that sweet Caylee will triumph! :)

People of the Thread,

I am respectfully inviting you to join me in an Experiment that could have critical consequences. Please do not feel obligated in any way to participate, but only if you feel in your own Heart and inner guidance that this would be right for you.

For the Christians, remember the words of Jesus regarding when 2 or 3 are gathered together in My Name, I am there with you (paraphrased).

For the more metaphysically minded, be reminded, WHAT YOU FOCUS ON EXPANDS! By that I mean, the more we think/ worry/ fear the worst, the more likely it is to manifest. Conversely, if we put our focus, our faith, our vision, our thoughts & feelings upon Justice for Caylee, who is to say that we may not get what we expect?

It is not up to us to determine *how* the desired outcome may manifest, only that through our faith and focus, it will manifest, for the highest good of all involved.

JMO,

Love & Blessings,
Soulscape

Soulscape you can count on me. I'm 100% up for this as I know the other faithful readers of this fantastic thread will be!
:clap::):clap:

Soulscape you can count on me. I'm 100% up for this as I know the other faithful readers of this fantastic thread will be!
:clap::):clap:

Count on me as well. I am in for the long haul for JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE and do believe where 2 or 3 or 200 or 300 or 2,000 or 3,000 are gathered in His name there He will be also...let us join all of our faith and hope together and pray without ceasing for justice for our little baby girl.:)

I made a thread about KC's new judge and showed that link and it disappeared....

Disturbing chart, similar to KC, he has debilitated MERCURY Retrograde in Pisces. He likely has a square between MOON-NEPTUNE.

See Chart here:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/JudgeJohnHowardASr.gif

It is possible he may have tendency to be *too compassionate*, although he likely is very intuitive and (with any luck) may be able to *see through* KC's (Defense's) smoke & mirrors. But frankly, I am not holding my breath on that one.........

With the closeness in birth dates, their SUNs are conjunct and his SUN, like hers, would square her MAR/URANUS 23 - 25 Sagittarius.

If his MOON is in Capricorn, he could be structured, less prone to emotional decisions. (MOON could range from approx. 29 Sagittarius - 11 Capricorn.) There is a reasonable probability his MOON opposes KC's MOON (but we can't place a whole lot of weight on MOON positions).

His SATURN is weakened, in detriment (Leo) and Retrograde.

His strongest planets appear to be MARS & JUPITER (the Law) which are in mutual reception as JUPITER is the traditional ruler of the Pisces MARS and MARS, of course, rules Scorpio, the sign containing JUPITER. Thank goodness for that!

However, I don't like that his MERCURY-MARS conjunction in Pisces is inconjunct his natal NEPTUNE. This aspect may undermine his perspective.

If any of the Sleuths can provide more background information on this Judge JHA Sr, please post. I am especially interested in learning more about his track record, what types of decisions he is known for, the level of respect he enjoys amongst colleagues, etc.

In the meantime, does anyone else want to take a crack at his chart? Perhaps I am being too negativistic......

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape, I am looking at JHA's saturn on top of Caylee's saturn and his pluto directly on her mercury. He has these two planets in his solar 5th house of THE CHILD. He is going to be chilled to the bone when he "hears" Caylee's story (the evidence that will speak from her grave).

Yes, he does have soft aspects to KC. Perhaps he holds a space of compassion (Pisces) for all of God's wayward children, murderers, thieves, and scum, knowing they have lost their way. Did you notice his saturn/pluto in leo is opposite his venus (women) in aquarius? He will not take kindly to lady killer.

JHA's mars 8/merc 11 pisces (on Caylee's uranus) is the apex of yod formation with neptune 9 libra (on Caylee's moon/jupiter!) and pluto 11 leo (on Caylee's merc/saturn/sun). Finger of God .....prayers from your lips to God's ear.

I made a thread about KC's new judge and showed that link and it disappeared....

Mine will probably 'disappear' then too. They get remanded to the Parking Lot if the mods take offense with the contents or subject.

Disturbing chart, similar to KC, he has debilitated MERCURY Retrograde in Pisces. He likely has a square between MOON-NEPTUNE.

See Chart here:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/JudgeJohnHowardASr.gif

It is possible he may have tendency to be *too compassionate*, although he likely is very intuitive and (with any luck) may be able to *see through* KC's (Defense's) smoke & mirrors. But frankly, I am not holding my breath on that one.........

With the closeness in birth dates, their SUNs are conjunct and his SUN, like hers, would square her MAR/URANUS 23 - 25 Sagittarius.

If his MOON is in Capricorn, he could be structured, less prone to emotional decisions. (MOON could range from approx. 29 Sagittarius - 11 Capricorn.) There is a reasonable probability his MOON opposes KC's MOON (but we can't place a whole lot of weight on MOON positions).

His strongest planets appear to be MARS & JUPITER (the Law) which are in mutual reception as JUPITER is the traditional ruler of the Pisces MARS and MARS, of course, rules Scorpio, the sign containing JUPITER. Thank goodness for that!

However, I don't like that his MERCURY-MARS conjunction in Pisces is inconjunct his natal NEPTUNE. This aspect may undermine his perspective.

If any of the Sleuths can provide more background information on this Judge JHA Sr, please post. I am especially interested in learning more about his track record, what types of decisions he is known for, the level of respect he enjoys amongst colleagues, etc.

In the meantime, does anyone else want to take a crack at his chart? Perhaps I am being too negativistic......

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape, I am looking at JHA's saturn on top of Caylee's saturn and his pluto directly on her mercury. He has these two planets in his solar 5th house of THE CHILD. He is going to be chilled to the bone when he "hears" Caylee's story (the evidence that will speak from her grave).

Yes, he does have soft aspects to KC. Perhaps he holds a space of compassion (Pisces) for all of God's wayward children, murderers, thieves, and scum, knowing they have lost their way. Did you notice his saturn/pluto in leo is opposite his venus (women) in aquarius? He will not take kindly to lady killer.

JHA's mars 8/merc 11 pisces (on Caylee's uranus) is the apex of yod formation with neptune 9 libra (on Caylee's moon/jupiter!) and pluto 11 leo (on Caylee's merc/saturn/sun). His destiny partakes of Caylee's chart. Finger of God formation .....prayers from your lips to God's ear

I love how all of you work together and each of you gives us a little something extra on the charts that are produced. You guys are AWESOME! Tuba, SoulScape, Kaitland and Housemouse, thank you all for your insight into JHA.

I love how all of you work together and each of you gives us a little something extra on the charts that are produced. You guys are AWESOME! Tuba, SoulScape, Kaitland and Housemouse, thank you all for your insight into JHA.

We call it HARMONY. :clap: It's a beautiful thing.

Besides the judge's Saturn being conjunct Caylee's natal Saturn, it is also squaring Casey's nodes. Also his Chiron is conjunct Casey's natal Pluto.

The jury will likely have as much or more to say about Casey's final fate than the judge will.

Maybe the Judge is a grandfather with a sweet baby girl who just adores him!!!!

Besides the judge's Saturn being conjunct Caylee's natal Saturn, it is also squaring Casey's nodes. Also his Chiron is conjunct Casey's natal Pluto.

The jury will likely have as much or more to say about Casey's final fate than the judge will.

Hi Asker,
In 2007 I was a juror here in Florida on a fairly high profile Capital Murder case that carried a possibility for the death penalty. From that experience I learned that in Florida the judge always has the final decision but what the jurors recommend always carries great weight on that decision.
:)

People of the Thread,

I am respectfully inviting you to join me in an Experiment that could have critical consequences. Please do not feel obligated in any way to participate, but only if you feel in your own Heart and inner guidance that this would be right for you.

For the Christians, remember the words of Jesus regarding when 2 or 3 are gathered together in My Name, I am there with you (paraphrased).

For the more metaphysically minded, be reminded, WHAT YOU FOCUS ON EXPANDS! By that I mean, the more we think/ worry/ fear the worst, the more likely it is to manifest. Conversely, if we put our focus, our faith, our vision, our thoughts & feelings upon Justice for Caylee, who is to say that we may not get what we expect?

It is not up to us to determine *how* the desired outcome may manifest, only that through our faith and focus, it will manifest, for the highest good of all involved.

JMO,

Love & Blessings,
Soulscape

I am both and I'm in! There will be Justice.

Hi Asker,
In 2007 I was a juror here in Florida on a fairly high profile Capital Murder case that carried a possibility for the death penalty. From that experience I learned that in Florida the judge always has the final decision but what the jurors recommend always carries great weight on that decision.
:)

Hi Spitfire4. Thanks for that info. I live in a state that doesn't have the death penalty so I didn't know that the judge in Florida has that much power over the death penalty once the verdict is in.

The death penalty is off the table right now for Casey. I'm not sure, but isn't it up to the prosecution (DA and his office) as to whether or not the death penalty is even put back in the charges? I don't believe that is a decision the judge makes but I could be mistaken again.

I wasn't clear in my original comment about the jury having more to say about Casey's fate than the judge does. What I meant is that the jury will be the one to decide whether she is guilty or not. The judge almost never overturns a jury's verdict on guilt--especially in a murder case.

It's my understanding that the judge is there to rule on procedural matters and what the rule of law is before and during the trial. That is why I made the comment that the judge will likely not have as much power over Casey's verdict (final outcome) as the jury will.

Thanks again for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member