Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you are possessed of a whole kit of tools and have a job to do, might as well put them to use. Two outer planets have long been in mutual reception: Uranus and Neptune. On 15 January, they are at the disposal of the prosecution. The demand made at the last hearing, that the reclusive prisoner appear, was a sample of what Prosecution can do in applying Neptune into Pisces to oppose the Saturnian Defense conditions. This is the strong way to fight, reminiscent of the indictment and indeed, when Neptune is moved into position in Pisces, its home, the antscion is the Mercury of the indictment. Find ways to "call her out", not just physically but in terms of her crimes. Insert that into the hearing, pronounce her deeds, here and there to season the proceeding. There is no canon against that. Operate from strength.

Uranus automatically then replaces the old position and is now itself in its own Sign, Aquarius. That is a jarring presence in the jail cell. Prisoner learns and so does the public of what was said in court, what references were made. The antiscion for this placement of Uranus is 11° Scorpio, which brings us to the Mars of October 20 and 21 when the arraignment plea was filed in writing by the prisoner and when notice was given the court of the appearance of counsel on behalf of the defendant. It is good not to let these memories lie too long dormant and fade. Remind the courtroom and the public of these bullet events. Further, Uranus at home in Aquarius, is television and the surprises it can offer. The lunar node is t.v. oriented in Aquarius, and hungry for news.

Since Mercury r. from the defense is in positive and favorable relation to the H. 10 judge and to the H. 4 termination of the session, it will be best to pre-empt his sallies aggressively. JB is trying to construct a creditable defense but he no longer has an atom of faith in the prisoner's fables. None. He made that clear in December when he referred to her lies outright. We also know that he and his client quarreled yesterday when Mars squared her Venus. Whatever form he follows in court, it is not based in passionate belief in his client's innocence; perhaps once but no more. All of which is to say that he will not resent Prosecution as long as he is not personally insulted and the rules are followed.

Uh oh, trouble in paradise.:eek:

Tuba and Soulscape

http://www.wesh.com/news/18472776/detail.html

Psychic confirms she spoke with Dominic C****

Thanks Lovejac! :blowkiss:
I sent you a message.
:angel:

Here's the video for you to the article that Lovejac posted:

Psychic Confirms She Spoke With Dominic Casey
PI Was In Area Where Caylee's Remains Found
POSTED: 4:50 pm EST January 13, 2009
UPDATED: 4:56 pm EST January 13, 2009

<snipped>
A psychic confirmed to WESH 2 News that she was on the phone with the Anthony family’s private investigator in November as he searched land near where Caylee Anthony’s remains were found.

Ginnette Matcia Lucas said Tuesday that after studying maps of the Orange County area where the Anthonys lived and holding a teddy bear that belonged to Caylee, she had that vivid dream on Nov. 15.

Video: Psychic Confirms She Spoke With Dominic Casey
http://www.wesh.com/video/18472551/index.html

She has a web site in the article. I wonder how much $ they paid this lady to come out & say this. I thought that JB & the A's said all of the tips were HOGWASH because they were all from psychic's!

Is anyone as confused as me?

Kaitland & all check these articles out! What was CA chart showing for 3 days ago? The deputy faces discipline too! Bombs dropping left & right. You have a lot of catching up to do Kaitland!

Cindy Anthony Defends Daughter In E-Mail
Casey Anthony Remains Jailed On Murder Charge
POSTED: Tuesday, January 13, 2009
UPDATED: 5:36 pm EST January 13, 2009

<snipped>
In the e-mail obtained by Local 6 News, CA wrote to Lois Peter, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven. She loved her deeply."

In August, Peter's 12-year-old granddaughter hosted a candlelight vigil for Caylee in St. Cloud while Casey Anthony was home on bond. Casey Anthony sent the girl a bracelet, a letter and some e-mails, which prompted Peter to unsuccessfully seek a restraining order against CA, who continued to correspond with the girl after Casey Anthony returned to jail.

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18471440/detail.html

********************************************************************************************

Sources: Deputy Faces Discipline Over Caylee
Deputy Met With Roy Kronk In August
POSTED: 10:08 am EST January 13, 2009
UPDATED: 6:01 pm EST January 13, 2009

<snipped>
A source close to the investigation said disciplinary action is expected against that deputy, because of concerns about his truthfulness answering to their questions. A sheriff's spokesman, however, only would confirm that the internal investigation is ongoing.

Sheriff's Office Responds To Kronk: VIDEO
http://www.wesh.com/video/18473057/index.html

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18469488/detail.html

:confused:
Anthony R.'s Jupiter is conjunct the Mars transit for Roy K.'s interview on ABC, therefore, Anthony R. knew and was subordinate to the rude deputy Roy talks about.

On N.G. last night, the subject of bugs and wires came up again. Asteroid Vesta has everything to do with wiretapping, wires, bugs. She is the asteroid for the CIA, in fact. The prisoner's lunar node has been visited by Vesta this month and last. The node denotes, among other things, our associations. Like the good sleuths we are, we can deduce that the prisoner's associates are surveilled in this manner. Yes, bugged.
I was wondering ,is it possible the prisoner could have used the laptop and or the cell phone of one of the lawyers while they visited her? Would that show up in any of your charts? Probaly a dumb ? but cant get it out of my head :)

Kaitland & all check this article out! What was CA chart showing for 3 days ago?

Cindy Anthony Defends Daughter In E-Mail
Casey Anthony Remains Jailed On Murder Charge
POSTED: Tuesday, January 13, 2009
UPDATED: 5:36 pm EST January 13, 2009

<snipped>
In the e-mail obtained by Local 6 News, CA wrote to Lois Peter, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven. She loved her deeply."
In August, Peter's 12-year-old granddaughter hosted a candlelight vigil for Caylee in St. Cloud while Casey Anthony was home on bond. Casey Anthony sent the girl a bracelet, a letter and some e-mails, which prompted Peter to unsuccessfully seek a restraining order against CA, who continued to correspond with the girl after Casey Anthony returned to jail.

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18471440/detail.html

I am still confused also about what to think of the GP, sometimes I feel so sorry for them yet I do wonder if they decided awhile ago to defend their dauthter no matter what. I'm not in their shoes but I have a hard time reconciling their behavoir with what is best for Caylee (the innocent defenseless real victim).

Legal Analyst: Kronk GMA Interview Is Defense Victory
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 &#8211; updated: 6:04 pm EST January 13, 2009

ANALYSIS: Sheaffer Reviews Kronk Interview: VIDEO
http://www.wftv.com/video/18472709/index.html

MYSTERY HOUSE: Home ID'd In P.I.'s Video: VIDEO
http://www.wftv.com/video/18473137/index.html

DOCUMENT: Deputy Spent 25 Minutes At Scene
http://www.wftv.com/news/18473765/detail.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18472915/detail.html

What do all of you think of ALL these latest developments? :eek: :confused:

Just when I thought it was a quiet news day. Though I said to my dad's aide it's to quiet in the neighborhood of the A's something is brewing today...an hr later all of this comes out! This is the A's trying to create doubt & forsure a setup! Sorry I had to change my comment I read the article wrong. I think the A's & DC have a higher power to answer to one day. The lies are getting as bad as KC's! I can understand them wanting to save KC but it seems they forgot all about Caylee a long time ago! It's sad very sad.

Kaitland sure has a lot to look over.

P.S. Mr S. has been in my prayers today along with his family & friends! :praying:

YES I'M CONFUSED TOO! I KNEW IT WAS TOO QUIET TODAY ! :eek:

All Super Astro's What other birthdates for who are you looking for? I need a break from the ones I've been working on. LOL I keep hitting dead-ends on Judge JR.

If you have any new ones or others I'd like to see what I can find.

Legal Analyst: Kronk GMA Interview Is Defense Victory
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 – updated: 6:04 pm EST January 13, 2009

MYSTERY HOUSE: Home ID'd In P.I.'s Video: VIDEO
http://www.wftv.com/video/18473137/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18472915/detail.html

What do you all think of these latest developments? Just when I thought it was a quiet news day. Though I said to my dad's aide it's to quiet in the neighborhood of the A's something is brewing today...an hr later all of this comes out! This is the A's trying to create doubt & forsure a setup! Sorry I had to change my comment I read the article wrong. I think the A's & DC have a higher power to answer to one day. The lies are getting as bad as KC's! I can understand them wanting to save KC but it seems they forgot all about Caylee a long time ago! It's sad very sad.

Kaitland sure has a lot to ponder over.

P.S. Mr S. has been in my prayers today along with his family & friends! :praying:

YES EVERYONE WHO HAS ASKED I'M CONFUSED TOO! I KNEW IT WAS TOO QUIET TODAY ! :eek:

:clap: I agree it is so so sad.

About the analysts review:
Well if I were a juror I do not think the defense could fool me with trying to imply the forensics cannot be trusted!

Prayers to Mr. S :praying:

Yes, Angel, there is another need here. Richard CAIN was hired by the sheriff's office on June 2, 2006, Orlando. Can you bring up a date of birth for said Richard? Admittedly, I am a fan of The Eagle and I want to look at this deputy who dismissed his 911 call and discovery! Richard CAIN is the deputy who responded to GA's shed/garage burglary of the gas cans on June 24. Now he is under investigation for his on the job performance at the swamp.

Tuba,
I'll start looking for R. T. C. in the morning. TUBA, Kaitland, Soulscape FifthEssence etc. watch the video from this article. The P.I.'s went to search on Nov. 15th before the "M &G" at least thats what is claimed. It's an interesting video either way...I haven't finished watching it but when Holly mentioned about going 1st to search then to "M & G" I came to post this for you all.

No pictures posted by FOX yet. I keep checking but not there yet!
FYI The current news thread will be at the top of each pg in the stickys now. JBean made it a sticky. It won't have to be bumped anymore!! Once I post it she will be swapping it to the stickys afterwards.

Psychic on phone with Casey speaks
Last Edited: Wednesday, 14 Jan 2009, 5:02 AM EST
Created: Tuesday, 13 Jan 2009, 9:29 PM EST

<snipped>
Investigators won&#8217;t confirm or reveal who Casey is talking to, but they do admit they are trying to figure out exactly what led Casey and another PI, James Hoover to the area.

VIDEO: --Psyhic who was talking to PI speaks out
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=8244457&version=1&locale=EN-US

VIDEO: --Equusearch founder heads to Orlando to fight Jose Baez
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=8245925&version=1&locale=EN-US

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Tuba,

Richard T. C. May 1961
Oviedo, Fl
It looks like Richard T. C. was hired 06/02/06 by OCSD

Deputy Sheriff that is documents for the 3rd 911 call in Aug. & when GA reported the gascan theft.
Was accused of failing to properly investigate a threatening telephone call in March 2007 (unfounded) & similar complaint against him in Dec. 2006. Orlando Sentinel reported that they tried to reach him but he was not available to comment.

Man who found Caylee Anthony's remains: Deputies made rushed search of area

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-011309,0,1353491.story

This has to be right the other Richard T. C.'s the others live outside of Orlando or are too old to still be in LE patroling. No birthplace or day yet.

Tuba,

Richard T. Cain May 1961
Oviedo, Fl
It looks like Richard Cain was hired 06/02/06 by OCSD

Deputy Sheriff that is documents for the 3rd 911 call in Aug. & when GA reported the gascan theft.
Was accused of failing tp properly investigate a threatening telephone call in March 2007 (unfounded) & similar complaint against him in Dec. 2006. Orlando Sentinel reported that they tried to reach him but he was not available to comment.

Man who found Caylee Anthony's remains: Deputies made rushed search of area

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-011309,0,1353491.story

This has to be right the other Richard Cain's the others live outside of Orlando or are too old to still be in LE patroling. No birthplace yet.

MyOrangeClerk shows:

RICHARD T CAIN 05/05/1961 Good job Angel! There was a probate court record in there for him, so it appears his family (and most likely he) is from here. One more interesting note -- I found the OCSO report from 6/24 when GA reported the stolen gas cans...guess who the attending officer was? LOL Yup you guessed it RC.

Thanks beckaroozie!

Thank You for getting the day of birth to add to mine. From what I have found I believe he graduated from Oviedo High School. I was going to check today but I really don't see the need to seeing you confirmed that he is most likely from the area.
He still lives in Oviedo of all cities which we all know the connection of this city to KC!!

The discovery of the gas-can report being the same responding officer goes to Tuba not me! :clap:

Richard T. C 05/05/1961 born in Oviedo, FL!

********************************************************************************************
Thought this might interest all of you!

P.I. Who Searched Remains Site Says Mystery Caller Was A Psychic
Wednesday, January 14, 2009 &#8211; updated: 7:52 am EST January 14, 2009

<snipped>
Eyewitness News legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said that the actions of the detectives leads him to believe that the video may have been staged for Casey's defense team.

"What better location to go to than an abandoned house where someone by the name of Gonzalez used to live," said Sheaffer.

RAW INTERVIEW: WFTV Interviews Psychic
http://www.wftv.com/video/18477034/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18476789/detail.html

Stranger and stranger. Ginette L. said in her WFTV and in her N.G. interviews that she did not begin the divining project with Dominic C. until November 15 but he phoned Jim H. on November 14. In that call he said the victim was dead and he knew where the remains were located and that he and Jim needed to go retrieve them. So, Ginette may have directed him in a pinpointing effort but he already had the locale.

Richard T. C. was dealt a tough hand. His Mars and Saturn are each 29° and exactly opposed from Cancer to Capricorn. He also has a Capricorn Moon and shares the same Venus placement with Dominic C. and Casey A. His Uranus from birth was on a critical degree of Leo and Neptune has long been opposing it. Jupiter is now returning to its natal place and Mercury in the heavens is on his Jupiter.

His is a rude and harsh nature and the transit Neptune affliction means he doesn't recognize a crisis or critical situation even when it rears up and bites him. He is rigid in the way he responds, Mercury combust Sun in Taurus, afflicted. With Mercury square Uranus, yes dismissive. His progressed Sun is 29°II squared by his Progressed Moon leaving Virgo. That Sun position involved him with this crime (remember the June planets) and he stepped into the quicksand. All those Virgo planets collected by transit at his Pluto and Node when he was dispatched, the August Sun lit up his Uranus. He could have made the evening news. Jupiter squared his Venus that day and Neptune miscued his whole response to Roy's find.

Thank you so much for the information that allowed this look into deputy R.T.C.

Richard T. C. was dealt a tough hand. His Mars and Saturn are each 29° and exactly opposed from Cancer to Capricorn. He also has a Capricorn Moon and shares the same Venus placement with Dominic C. and Casey A. His Uranus from birth was on a critical degree of Leo and Neptune has long been opposing it. Jupiter is now returning to its natal place and Mercury in the heavens is on his Jupiter.

His is a rude and harsh nature and the transit Neptune affliction means he doesn't recognize a crisis or critical situation even when it rears up and bites him. He is rigid in the way he responds, Mercury combust Sun in Taurus, afflicted. With Mercury square Uranus, yes dismissive. His progressed Sun is 29°II squared by his Progressed Moon leaving Virgo. That Sun position involved him with this crime (remember the June planets) and he stepped into the quicksand. All those Virgo planets collected by transit at his Pluto and Node when he was dispatched, the August Sun lit up his Uranus. He could have made the evening news. Jupiter squared his Venus that day and Neptune miscued his whole response to Roy's find.

Thank you so much for the information that allowed this look into deputy R.T.C.

Your welcome!
Bolded respectfully: You pinned him so accurate. This came out today about Richard T. C.:
<snipped>
The Sheriff's Office released two pages of information about Richard T. C. on Tuesday. They showed he was hired in June 2006 but offered few details about allegations made against him in the past.

The pages showed he was exonerated for an unspecified "use of force" issue in February 2007. Officials said a complaint about loitering after a call for service and failing to offer proper identification in January 2008 was deemed unfounded.

Deputy's actions under scrutiny in Casey Anthony case
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1409jan14,0,787726.story

He could have ended the search for Caylee a long time a go. You would think knowing about the gascan incident with GA that he would have searched better. He should have called the lead detectives knowing how close he was to the A's house.

Thanks for doing a chart on him Tuba! :blowkiss:

Yes thanks so much Tuba for the insight into his personality, or lack thereof. He he he. Hey -- just as an afterthought...he sure did a thorough job on that missing gas can invesitgation and report. Too bad he didn't spend as much time on RK's report and investigation.

Just wanted to let you know again that, "This is my favorite thread here at WS's!" I gave all of you Super Astro's a 5-star rating for this thread. You all deserve this because of all of the time & effort you put in doing the asto charts & readings for all of us! :blowkiss:

Thank You All So Much!
:angel: Who Cares

FYI: Canadian forensic anthropologist joins Casey Anthony's defense
Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:59 AM EST, January 14, 2009

<snipped>
The head of the forensic science department at a Canadian university is the newest member to join Casey Anthony's defense team.

Forensic anthropologist Scott Fairgrieve, chair of Forensic Science at Laurentian University in Ontario, will be helping attorney Jose Baez's team as an expert consultant in the search, recovery and analysis of human skeletal remains.

"My role in the case is basically peer review," Fairgrieve told the Orlando Sentinel. "I will be reviewing reports on the evidence. So far everything I've done has been remotely."

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-011409,0,7346015.story

I thought you all would like to know about a new person joining in the defense team for KC.
I still have to wonder WHERE IS ALL THE $ COMING FROM?

KC sure isn't a rich person this many people can't all be doing this for FREE!

That is why I posted this new member: Do you have any thoughts regarding this? Is it coming from $ from donations, appearences, license fees from pictures given to the A's?

This really bothering me do the charts have an answer to this?

TIA Angel :blowkiss:

FYI: Canadian forensic anthropologist joins Casey Anthony's defense
Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:59 AM EST, January 14, 2009

<snipped>
The head of the forensic science department at a Canadian university is the newest member to join Casey Anthony's defense team.

Forensic anthropologist Scott Fairgrieve, chair of Forensic Science at Laurentian University in Ontario, will be helping attorney Jose Baez's team

I thought you all would like to know about a new person joining in the defense team for KC.
I still have to wonder WHERE IS ALL THE $ COMING FROM?

KC sure isn't a rich person this many people can't all be doing this for FREE!

That is why I posted this new member: Do you have any thoughts regarding this? Is it coming from $ from donations, appearences, license fees from pictures given to the A's?

This really bothering me do the charts have an answer to this?

TIA Angel :blowkiss:

Yep.

The entertainment industry (5th House) / big business.

Lord turned 2H (SATURN) in 5th House of Entertainment, Capricorn (big business) on turned 2nd House cusp, Defense's resources. MOON (signifying both the Public and Other People's $$$ -- turned 8th House, radix 2nd House) and SATURN (defense's resources) mutually applying to conjunction, both opposite VENUS natural ruler of $$$$ cnj URANUS (television, movies, media, etc). The big entertainment moguls are taking the chance (a 5th House matter) the Public (MOON) will buy this up in any shape/way/form and they are right. People are absolutely fascinated with this case.

Will post chart in a few.

ETA: Here's the chart:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/whofundsdefense011409.gif

Thanks,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors