Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A snippet from a story in the Orlando Sentinel this morning! WOW!

"His attorney, John Liguori, told the Sentinel last week that Casey told Hoover that Caylee was dead and to search those woods for her remains."

It gets deeper. Wasn't it our wonderful TUBA who said 'there will be more revealed?' Very good call. Sheesh I'm getting carsick from all the twists and turns in this one. This is a welcome development though since it ties Casey directly to the site and the remains.

Edited:
ROFLMAO - THERE ARE TOO MANY CASEY'S IN THIS CASE. I read that to mean that KC had told Hoover....geez o petes. When my coffee cleared the fog, I realized it meant DC.

So far this is what I have found on Terence M. Lenamon:

Terence M. Lenamon practices in the following areas of law: Criminal Defense; Post-Conviction Remedies

Admitted: 1993, Florida; 1994, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida; 2000, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida; 2001, U.S. court of Appeals, Eleventh circuit and U.S. Supreme Court
Law School: Nova Southeastern University, J.D.
College: Florida Southern College, B.A.

Posted this info in case it helps one of the other super sleuths in the search for the correct birthdate & location.

Tuba and Soulscape. Have y'all seen the GMA video with Kronk?

I found him very credible and honest. It is definitely worth the watch. I will go get the link for here.

GMA INTERVIEW: Kronk Breaks Silence: VIDEO

www.wftv.com/video/18468376

Good Morning Astros,

Trying to follow along, hoping you might answer a question, please.
Would any of the charts from when Caylee's remains were found, tell us anything new, with RK speaking out today. Lovjac was so kind as to post the video:) He was having lunch August 11th, 2008 between 1:30-2:30pm when he found her the first time.

Thank you for your amazing insights.

technicalconfusion,
Thanks for the link. I'll see if the hearing can be downloaded into my PC if all else fails & try using the program you posted. If I can't figure out how to use the program, I have friends that record in studios all of the time. They can maybe guide me through the program.

My headphones are just some I ordered from Pepsi lids. So I don't really know how good they are. They were the ones that needed the most points to order though. They are "SENNHEISER" headphones & only say this about the sound quality: Good attenuation of ambient noise.

Can you recommend a decent pair not too expensive but good quality? If you think that would help me out. I can hear them pretty good but if only a little better. I'd have a lot easier time cause they aren't talking very faint it's the noise around them.

Thanks tech!:blowkiss:

I just bought a pair of Logitech headphones (it has a mic on it as well - I think the term for them is headset) for my son. I got them at Target, they were around 30 bucks - 32 including tax. I was looking for something cheaper, but everything else looked flimsy and I settled on these.

Wow. That covers it all. So much of everything going on. My head is spinning, my jaw has dropped, and I'm wishing I had written a soap opera about this. It would be pulling in a large audience every day.

I watched RK's GMA interview. I found him to be honest and sincere. I have no qualms about his involvement, at least he actually found Caylee.

Reviewing the work done on Roy K.'s August calls, he did not wait until night to phone 911 the first time. He was on the telephone with the dispatcher from 3:28:17 p.m. standard time in Orlando because the clock was running on her incoming. That is the horoscope I cast. It was the third call, however, on 13 August where he met with a rude deputy. By then, Venus & Saturn were conjunct and Mars was squaring Pluto within 2°. The meter reader was taking H. 6, Mercury ruled. Mars and Saturn are the planets used for police. Roughshod not merely rude. We should have heard the results of the internal investigation by now. Roy K. said the deputy took his metal baton and made a conductor's sweep in the air and dismissed the discovery. An explanation is called for and needed. The public is waiting.

technicalconfusion, Thanks for getting back to me. I'll give that HEADSET a try! LOL I guess that shows my age. LOL I still think of them as headphones!

Tuba & all,
I forgot to mention in my last post that FOX News Orlando said last that they have the photos from DC & JH's search. I'm watching & waiting for them to be released! Sounded like BC, DC & the A's gave them to FOX. Holly from FOX said they were more telling then the videos but BC was next to her at the time of her report.

Thank you! We'll be waiting for those stills. Anthony R.'s final police interview was 18 August and he was officially terminated on 22 August. At that final interview, Mars in Virgo squared Pluto and left the Sign. I wonder if this man was an influence while he was in the department, status probation. It is odd that he got the push right after the incident at the swamp. The Sun during the find was going over Caylee's Ascendant.

Thank you! We'll be waiting for those stills. Anthony R.'s final police interview was 18 August and he was officially terminated on 22 August. At that final interview, Mars in Virgo squared Pluto and left the Sign. I wonder if this man was an influence while he was in the department, status probation. It is odd that he got the push right after the incident at the swamp. The Sun during the find was going over Caylee's Ascendant.

Wow! and thank you Tuba! I hope we get to find out directly from the police who that officer was with the baton.

Tuba, In response to our suspicions about Anthony R. I just found this within the article at www.wftv.com/news/18468226/detail.html

The Orange County Sheriff's Office is still in the middle of its internal investigation of the deputy who met Kronk on August 13. The deputy, who the sheriff's office won't yet identify, is still on duty in the area for now.

I will be surprised if we hear that AR was NOT involved in some way in this initial look into the area.

I have mixed feelings about RK on the video linked above. He does sound somewhat sincere, but there is something in all his platitudes that does not sit right. Is RK trying to head off the speculation that is being fueled by LP and his daisy chain theory?

Salem

Anthony R.'s Jupiter is conjunct the Mars transit for Roy K.'s interview on ABC, therefore, Anthony R. knew and was subordinate to the rude deputy Roy talks about.

On N.G. last night, the subject of bugs and wires came up again. Asteroid Vesta has everything to do with wiretapping, wires, bugs. She is the asteroid for the CIA, in fact. The prisoner's lunar node has been visited by Vesta this month and last. The node denotes, among other things, our associations. Like the good sleuths we are, we can deduce that the prisoner's associates are surveilled in this manner. Yes, bugged.

Anthony R.'s Jupiter is conjunct the Mars transit for Roy K.'s interview on ABC, therefore, Anthony R. knew and was subordinate to the rude deputy Roy talks about.

On N.G. last night, the subject of bugs and wires came up again. Asteroid Vesta has everything to do with wiretapping, wires, bugs. She is the asteroid for the CIA, in fact. The prisoner's lunar node has been visited by Vesta this month and last. The node denotes, among other things, our associations. Like the good sleuths we are, we can deduce that the prisoner's associates are surveilled in this manner. Yes, bugged.

:woohoo:

Thank you Tuba:blowkiss::woohoo::blowkiss::woohoo:

It's very unfair for news interviewers to put the screws to Ts. L. He said he had seen the video of the CSI scene last week on t.v.. Well, guess what, we all did. It was brief, it was unsatisfactory, but it was the video that was being broadcast at the time, just a segment of the Jim H.'s tape. The interviewer tried to identify what Ts. saw as the long videos we are now seeing and to make him out as a liar because it hadn't yet been released. It was a direct attempt to embarrass Ts. L. Why should he speak to the media at all if that is the attitude he meets!

The hearing, January 15 at 9:00 a.m., is still calendared despite the retrograde of Mercury. housemouse put up the chart for us and there was plentiful discussion about the hearing but for some reason, it is not on the Astro Crime Calendar. Part of Fortune is conjunct Spica and trine the ASC. The Sun is parallel the Midheaven, so good will result from the court's time spent on this. Venus & Uranus lie amid a situation that is stagnant, the Piscean intercept in H. 1 and they are restrained & represented by the rising Neptune, who is never just. The real truth of the matter is masked and there is important secretive activity taking place somewhere. Gemini holds the cusps of both fourth and fifth Houses, so those sectors can be seen together. A deposition of the grandparents is being rescheduled and since the Mercury of this chart, January 15, is parallel Pluto and the lunar node and at the solstice point of Jim H.'s video, we know that next Thursday, that taping will still be a media focus.

I think of Web Sleuth "tired of this" and share her feeling. All of this subversion and masking is tiring. But the Moon and Sun are trine for the day, Fortuna's on Spica and we are ready for a status report. Oh for a firehose to blast the swamp mud off this crime.

When you are possessed of a whole kit of tools and have a job to do, might as well put them to use. Two outer planets have long been in mutual reception: Uranus and Neptune. On 15 January, they are at the disposal of the prosecution. The demand made at the last hearing, that the reclusive prisoner appear, was a sample of what Prosecution can do in applying Neptune into Pisces to oppose the Saturnian Defense conditions. This is the strong way to fight, reminiscent of the indictment and indeed, when Neptune is moved into position in Pisces, its home, the antscion is the Mercury of the indictment. Find ways to "call her out", not just physically but in terms of her crimes. Insert that into the hearing, pronounce her deeds, here and there to season the proceeding. There is no canon against that. Operate from strength.

Uranus automatically then replaces the old position and is now itself in its own Sign, Aquarius. That is a jarring presence in the jail cell. Prisoner learns and so does the public of what was said in court, what references were made. The antiscion for this placement of Uranus is 11° Scorpio, which brings us to the Mars of October 20 and 21 when the arraignment plea was filed in writing by the prisoner and when notice was given the court of the appearance of counsel on behalf of the defendant. It is good not to let these memories lie too long dormant and fade. Remind the courtroom and the public of these bullet events. Further, Uranus at home in Aquarius, is television and the surprises it can offer. The lunar node is t.v. oriented in Aquarius, and hungry for news.

Since Mercury r. from the defense is in positive and favorable relation to the H. 10 judge and to the H. 4 termination of the session, it will be best to pre-empt his sallies aggressively. JB is trying to construct a creditable defense but he no longer has an atom of faith in the prisoner's fables. None. He made that clear in December when he referred to her lies outright. We also know that he and his client quarreled yesterday when Mars squared her Venus. Whatever form he follows in court, it is not based in passionate belief in his client's innocence; perhaps once but no more. All of which is to say that he will not resent Prosecution as long as he is not personally insulted and the rules are followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth