Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be helpful to try to figure out a more accurate time. The pi tape starts at 9:15 a.m. However, that's not when they started searching. Clearly, from the tape, they are already in mid-search efforts. Also, there were other tapes, which DC thought were erased. My best guess is that they were there by 9 a.m. and began taping then. 9 a.m. is a standard meeting time but so is 8. Any idea if/what time they were at the meet and greet?

I just sorta posted that too. I did earlier but it disappeared on me. I would stick with the time JG has Kaitland. I really hope she gets a chance to check the board.

I'll leave my post to so she dosen't miss it lin & leave yours with her having a family crisis they'll both pop out for her & I'll delete mine later when I see that she found our posts about the video. :blowkiss:

I wonder if part of that he's at the Ovieda house? Any ideas where that building is located? It sure dosen't look like he only looked in one place that wasn't for an alive Caylee.

Before going to the site, they had a face to face meeting pursuant to the phone call on November 14. I did a chart for the meeting, 8 a.m., November 15. You are right, we had better consider this before launching new search charts. Otherwise, we could just term them tape charts but those are not as revealing, of course. Jim H. may provide the times for the searches next week.

I see 9:38 am for the earliest time for Nov. 15, 2008 & the same as what JG said for the 16th 7:50 am. I hate to say this but I wish a rattler had bitten him. the way he pushes that metal prode into the ground.

Tonight I will listen to the hearing video over & over until I get everything that the state lawyers were whispering while the judge was in the chambers. It is matching a lot of what they were saying before this even hit the media what was in the tapes. They whisper for a couple of minutes & now I wish the judge would have taken longer cause he interupted them in a middle of a sentence. You can go back to where I posted on this thread the posts of my discovery & justdafacts transcriptions he got from them. When it's quiet outside & in I'll close my eyes to hear more. If I take away a sense I hear more. I'm curious what else they said it might give you all some clues.

Before going to the site, they had a face to face meeting pursuant to the phone call on November 14. I did a chart for the meeting, 8 a.m., November 15. You are right, we had better consider this before launching new search charts. Otherwise, we could just term them tape charts but those are not as revealing, of course. Jim H. may provide the times for the searches next week.

ITA Tuba no need to have charts that need to have to be redone. You sll work so hard on them. :blowkiss:

I'll post everything I get off of the whispering in the hearing between the state lawyers. I'll work on it all night if I have too! How could he just shove that in the ground like that!!!:furious::furious::mad:

I'm starting right now to work on the video to transcribe everything.

Have a goodnight everyone.
Say a prayer for Caylee & for Kaitlands friend Mr S. tonight.

I am at the Orange county Property appraisers site: http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/g...=on&DI_3=on&DI_4=on&DI_5=on&DI_6=on&x=25&y=13

If this link does not work, then go to the home site for the appraiser
http://www.ocpafl.org, then go to search and choose by STREET name. All property owners and their respective addresses are listed. Then you can bring up a map and see the individual lots and Suburban.

Here is what I found.
The G named party lives on the opposite side of street from the A's and is less then 8 lots from the Suburban corner. I couldn't find the Z person listed although there could be the possibility of someone renting a property w/ that first name or the record may list only one owner but their spouse may have the Z name.

I do not think KC used the property owner's names when creating a name for the phantom babysitter. She extracted that name and it's components from somewhere else. Remember, she gave LE the real childrens names of this ZF-G(John M client). Where did that info come from?
And I don't believe she used her neighbors lots as a landmark so someone could find Caylee at a later date. She's too too lazy and not that clever.

On the other hand, it would be quite the coincidence if a Z lived on her street up by the corner.

So sorry for the confusion...I did a reverse address lookup on white pages and here is the data I found:

4701 Hopespring Dr lists F Gonz___ http://www.whitepages.com/search/Re...city_zip=orlando&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

4709 Hopespring Dr lists Zen___ A___ http://www.whitepages.com/search/Re...city_zip=orlando&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

Here is a link to the map:
http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap3/default.aspx?pin=302313129600690

Caylees remains were found behind both of these properties.

Jose G.

There are 5 of them.

2 Kissimmee
2 Miami
1 Seffner

All Florida of course.

Hi everyone. Able to pop in again for a few minutes. I checked into the main forum to see if any big breaking news. Saw the link there to the PI's videos.

The earliest time I was able to see on the tape (but was rushed watching it) was
9:15a.m. on 11/15 and then the earlies on 11/16 was 7:50a.m.

I agree Tuba - there had to be earlier times, especially important will be the phone call on 11/14. I suspect info was discussed even before the 14th. What we can establish is this trend. And besides - just looking at the tape is so incriminating. DC was actually DIGGING in the ground and obviously had welcomed JH to video CLOSE UPS of him. DC has completely destroyed his credibility.

Will look at the new charts when time allows. Thanks everyone for keeping track of the dates and times for me!!!

Hey Marl -- I might be missing something, but I went to that map and found the parcel where Caylee was discovered. (Your direct link doesn't work btw)

It's an undeveloped lot and doesn't have residential lots around it (the area where the body was at anyway). Also, the residential lots that were anywhere near there didn't show owners with those names. Maybe someone is looking at the wrong parcel?

Print_Map_Only.aspx

Hi Beck-- Sorry...Here is a working link to the map: http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap3/default.aspx?pin=302313129600690

I believe the people living there may be renters. I did a reverse address lookup on White Pages and came up with FG at 4701 Hopesprings and ZA at 4709 Hopesprings. Behind their property line is where Caylee was found.

Marla

Hi Beck-- Sorry...Here is a working link to the map: http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap3/default.aspx?pin=302313129600690

I believe the people living there may be renters. I did a reverse address lookup on White Pages and came up with FG at 4701 Hopesprings and ZA at 4709 Hopesprings. Behind their property line is where Caylee was found.

Marla

YES...very strange.

Does anyone know where the proper Thread is where this subject or addresses are being discussed? PLEASE post it here so we can direct our members over there regarding neighbors name associations.

We're just a little OT here and I'd like to get us back on track. Thank you
:)

here is the Thread:possible Significance of the Neighbors Names?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77867&page=5

T. M Lenamon
Member in Good Standing Eligible to practice in Florida

Firm: Lenamon and Walsh P.A.

DOB May 1966 www.zabbasearch.com

Free Birthdate Database:

First Name Last Name Birthday City State Zipcode
TERENCE M LENAMON 1966-05-18 Fort Lauderdale FL 33301
TERENCE M LENAMON 1966-05-16 Fort Lauderdale FL 33301

Looks like the same man with two different birthdays listed.

Asker,
Keith R. Mitnik born February 14, 1959
Jonathan B. Kasen born June 17, 1972

Great job Asker! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Way to go!

Kaitland,Tuba, FifthEssence, SS. GR had the tape the P.I.'s took and it was of better quality and showed more of the tape. I was busy and didn't look get any time stamps from his. But PattyG should have the clips from GR show Sunday night up sometime today. I'll post them here for you when they get posted.

Someone a few posts asked what time was the "Meet & Greet" it was posted a few back but it was Nov. 15 from 9am-10pm.

Asker,
Keith R. Mitnik born February 14, 1959
Jonathan B. Kasen born June 17, 1972

Excellent sleuthing, Asker! Thank you.

Can anyone possibly find city/state of birth for Keith M and Jonathan K and possibly confirm one of the two birth dates listed for Terence L?

Thanks for all the assistance,
Soulscape

I watched At Large. The times on the tapes shown were the same times, 9:15 and 7:50 in the mornings of November 15 and 16. However, lin noticed that the tapes and the searches did not coincide. The searches were already underway in both recordings.

From watching Dominc the other day and now his lawyer and from watching Jim Hoover and John Ligouri, it's clear each wants to drop the other in the soup. Not necessary! Poor reaction. No need for blaming and shaming, why not just be helpful? More on the various people tipping Dominic will be exposed soon but the lawyer did say the prisoner herself had made no admissions, had offered no tips. That is not to say that the supervisor at the water dept. or the meter man didn't try to direct the searches. Why wouldn't The Eagle? He phoned three times in August and he was serious. The supervisor lives on Hopespring as I understand it.

Hi Everyone....been really busy lately. Sorry I haven't been of more help. I'm trying to play "catch up" now.
Some info on Jose G.-
<snipped>

Jose Luis G.

Another member of Baez's defense team, Garcia has experience in both family and criminal law.

Garcia attended Barry University School of Law, where he received his J.D. He continued his undergraduate education and obtained his B.A. degree at Florida International University. His professional associations and memberships include the American Bar Association, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Young Lawyers Association, and Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.

Garcia's previous legal experience includes a stint as a public defender in Orlando's Ninth Judicial Circuit Court.

Also
http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/0/EB1FDC313EA7789E852571FF0066644F?OpenDocument

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth