Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I promised earlier, here is a look at aspects for funeral plans for little Caylee. Moon transits are very instrumental in looking at the unfolding of events.

Sun Jan 11th - Tues Jan 13th moon transits Leo where it falls in Caylee’s 12th house (death of children, funerals) and passes over her natal Saturn (cemetery), mercury (obituary), and sun (the Soul), and then crosses the ascendant (appearances). We should hear more about funeral plans midweek when moon enters detail oriented Virgo. I saw the video of BC stating he anticipates the remains should be released midweek.

Also, Sun Jan 11th Mercury at 07Aqu45 goes retrograde in opposition to the 12th house planets. Mercury retrograde represents delays, reversals, miscommunication, and actions that must be repeated: two funerals – one private and one public. It is also a time to redress a wrong, such as changing a most improper burial site. I suspect the A’s are having some difficulty completing their funeral plans and locating a suitable venue, resulting in numerous changes.

It is not inconceivable that the private burial could take place this early (during the moon in Leo transit, emphasis on the 12th house/hidden from view). It is going to be nearly impossible to keep those details out of the media. Announcing the remains will be released midweek could be a deliberate miscommunication, thereby allowing the A’s to have a very private service at the funeral home

Sat Jan 17th Jupiter (freedom, release, a great journey of the soul) at 3 Aquarius opposes Caylee’s natal 12th house Saturn in Leo.

Sun Jan 18th – Mon Jan 19th Moon in Scorpio bring intense focus for it will cross over Caylee’s 4th house cusp (final resting place). It will be in Sagittarius on Tues 20th – Thurs 22nd where it will conjunct her Pluto (death) in the balsamic moon phase which represents ending a cycle. This presages a time of release and transformation, a symbol of purity and renewal. I see this time span as the most likely for the private funeral.

It is just before the very powerful eclipse at 6 Aquarius Mon Jan 26th. This eclipse illuminates the powerful T-square in Caylee’s chart: Leo Saturn/merc/sun opposite Aquarius Neptune all square to Mars (co-ruler of her 4th house of final resting place). It also activates each of the A’s charts: CA’s grand cross Moon/Uranus: venus/Neptune; GA’s Mars; LA’s Saturn w/out of sign square; and KC’s Pluto.

There is tremendous culmination of energy released by the eclipse, and I think Sun Jan 25th – Mon Jan 26th would be most likely for the public memorial service.

I’m going to enter my usual caveat here: mercury is retrograde until Feb 1st, so it is possible the arrangements could be delayed util next month (though I doubt it).

I hope I am correct in this analysis, so that precious Caylee may soon be properly laid to rest. And also so the A’s and the millions of caring people across the nation can join in prayer as her dignity is restored before heaven above and all of us below.

I

Thank you all so much for the kind words and prayers for Mr. S. It may be a few days before I can post very much again.

I am working on the new chart for the PI's appearance at the scene. 11/15 at 9:58 am keeps the planetary interaspects the same, but changes the MH and ascendant by a few degrees. More to follow when I can.

I just found this reading another thread and it may be a bit off topic...
The family in the house on the corner of Hopespring/Suburban has last name of Gonz____
The neighbor right next door is a lady with first name Z____
The 'remains site' where Caylee was found is directly behind these two backyards.

Here is a link to the Orange County Property map of this area...
http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap3/d...02313129600690

Is any of this indicated in the charts? Could this be why Casey said Caylee with ZG? Or, could this just be a coincidence? It is very odd that Casey would say ZG has Caylee and then she disposes of Caylee directly behind these two houses where a Z and a G live. :confused:

UGH -- Backwards truth from KC -- THE LAST TIME I SAW HER SHE WAS WITH ZG...AND THAT WOULD EXPLAIN IT.

T. M Lenamon
Member in Good Standing Eligible to practice in Florida

ID Number: - 970476
Address: Swartz & Lenamon Pa
100 Biscayne Blvd Ste 2100
Miami, Florida 331322307
United States
Phone: 305.5799090
Fax: 786.4252380
E-Mail:

County: Miami-Dade
Circuit: 11
Admitted: 01/29/1993

Board Certification:
Year Area
1999 Criminal Trial
Sections: Criminal Law

10-Year Discipline History None

Firm: Lenamon and Walsh P.A.

DOB May 1966 www.zabbasearch.com

Who else are y'all looking for?

Thank You Sparky! :clap: :clap: :clap: :blowkiss: :woohoo:

Also a BIG Thank You to ROBYLN who PM'd me earlier today & is joining in on everyone's efforts to help! :clap: :clap: :clap: :blowkiss: :woohoo:

I PM'd her info everyone has gathered to get dates & locations for many that we have been trying to locate too! I provided her with a links to assist her & have more for her to PM. Let's welcome her into her new adventures of a super sleuthing.

It's so nice to see such great team work here! If she needs any help she said she would PM me or one of the other super sleuths here!

Thanks Tuba for answering my ? about the "Meet & Greet" that is what I was thinking too that they went after an appearence there! I'm thinking LA is behind the scenes of why they went looking there. Just a hunch though.

Originally Posted by marlame
I just found this reading another thread and it may be a bit off topic...
The family in the house on the corner of Hopespring/Suburban has last name of Gonz____
The neighbor right next door is a lady with first name Z____
The 'remains site' where Caylee was found is directly behind these two backyards.

Here is a link to the Orange County Property map of this area...
http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap3/d...02313129600690

Is any of this indicated in the charts? Could this be why Casey said Caylee with ZG? Or, could this just be a coincidence? It is very odd that Casey would say ZG has Caylee and then she disposes of Caylee directly behind these two houses where a Z and a G live. :confused:

UGH -- Backwards truth from KC -- THE LAST TIME I SAW HER SHE WAS WITH ZG...AND THAT WOULD EXPLAIN IT.

No freakin kidding! :eek: Marlame, email that post to Yuri!!

Thank You Sparky! :clap: :clap: :clap: :blowkiss: :woohoo:

Also a BIG Thank You to ROBYLN who PM'd me earlier today & has gotten a membership for record services! :clap: :clap: :clap: :blowkiss: :woohoo:

I PM'd her info everyone has gathered to get dates & locations for many that we have been trying to locate too! I provided her with a link to assist her & have more for her to PM. Let's welcome her into her new adventures of a super sleuthing.

Sparky I will PM her the info you located to see if she can get the dates for the months & locations for the ones you found.
It's so nice to see such great team work here! If she needs any help she said she would PM me or one of the other super sleuths here!

Thanks Tuba for answering my ? about the "Meet & Greet" that is what I was thinking too that they went after an appearence there! I'm thinking LA is behind the scenes of why they went looking there. Just a hunch though.

Thank you and you are very welcome. Hope you are feeling better!:blowkiss:

I don't know the other Jose's last name. Can you help me out there?

There is JB's assistant who often visits the jail on behalf of the firm, Jose Garcia. I finally saw him at the conference this past week.

Hey Marl -- I might be missing something, but I went to that map and found the parcel where Caylee was discovered. (Your direct link doesn't work btw)

It's an undeveloped lot and doesn't have residential lots around it (the area where the body was at anyway). Also, the residential lots that were anywhere near there didn't show owners with those names. Maybe someone is looking at the wrong parcel?

Print_Map_Only.aspx

That does seem more than a coincidence, Soulscape. I cannot understand why the prisoner would direct anyone, even cryptically, to the body in light of her denials. It is also possible that she didn't realise what she was saying, that those residents are in her subconscious, not her conscious mind. And then, the fact that she collapsed when the news of the discovery reached her would mean she did not intend Caylee be found. But if she did think she was providing the necessary clue to the body, she is not rational. She can't claim "100% innocence" and play this game.

Hey Marl -- I might be missing something, but I went to that map and found the parcel where Caylee was discovered. (Your direct link doesn't work btw)

It's an undeveloped lot and doesn't have residential lots around it. Also, the residential lots that were anywhere near there didn't show owners with those names. Maybe someone is looking at the wrong parcel?

Print_Map_Only.aspx

It was posted in the media thread by someone but it was deleted by a mod! I just looked to get it you a working link and it's gone now. Sorry!

It might be found in the Parking Lot. I think a thread was started & it got moved or deleted. It was when I was really under the weather.

Sparky feeling better. This time I stayed resting all last night & today earlier. That helped a lot. I just HAVE to take it easy as much as possible when a flare starts! Thanks sooo much & welcome back missed you too! :blowkiss:

Video Of Anthonys' Investigator Searching Caylee Remains Scene
Sunday, January 11, 2009 – updated: 6:06 pm EST January 11, 2009

<snipped>
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Eyewitness News and WFTV.com have obtained exclusive video showing George and Cindy Anthonys' private investigator knifing, poking, prodding and digging in areas where he possibly believed he would find Caylee Anthony's remains.

Sheriff's investigators and only a few others have seen the video. It could potentially show that the Anthonys' private eye got inside information at the scene a month before Caylee's remains were found by detectives. The videotape and the Anthonys' private investigator's phone records could be the keys that link Casey Anthony to thewooded area.

Raw Video: Anthonys' Private Investagator At Remains Scene:
http://www.wftv.com/video/18458335/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18458394/detail.html#-

I am at the Orange county Property appraisers site: http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/g...=on&DI_3=on&DI_4=on&DI_5=on&DI_6=on&x=25&y=13

If this link does not work, then go to the home site for the appraiser
http://www.ocpafl.org, then go to search and choose by STREET name. All property owners and their respective addresses are listed. Then you can bring up a map and see the individual lots and Suburban.

Here is what I found.
The G named party lives on the opposite side of street from the A's and is less then 8 lots from the Suburban corner. I couldn't find the Z person listed although there could be the possibility of someone renting a property w/ that first name or the record may list only one owner but their spouse may have the Z name.

I do not think KC used the property owner's names when creating a name for the phantom babysitter. She extracted that name and it's components from somewhere else. Remember, she gave LE the real childrens names of this ZF-G(John M client). Where did that info come from?
And I don't believe she used her neighbors lots as a landmark so someone could find Caylee at a later date. She's too too lazy and not that clever.

On the other hand, it would be quite the coincidence if a Z lived on her street up by the corner.

deleted

sorry, I didn't see that Angel and Lin had already posted video!

OMG: He is tearing into bags...That is not looking for where kids hang out to party! I'm disgusted & sick to my stomach with DC. he lied just like the state lawyer said in his whispers in court that I heard! :eek: :furious: I just started watching it & it's hard to even watch what & how he is searching. I hope Kaitland has a chance to check in...she was starting to work on the chart, in between her family crisis.

Praying for Mr S. :praying:

It may be helpful to try to figure out a more accurate time. The pi tape starts at 9:15 a.m. However, that's not when they started searching. Clearly, from the tape, they are already in mid-search efforts. Also, there were other tapes, which DC thought were erased. My best guess is that they were there by 9 a.m. and began taping then. 9 a.m. is a standard meeting time but so is 8. Any idea if/what time they were at the meet and greet?

I bet this isn't everything that was given to LE by JH. It appears to repeat itself. JMO
The A's have got to have something to do with this. DC lied soooo much...right talking to your daughter cause she was ill is what he claimed. The A's better have good lawyers this is awful. Sorry but I'm just so upset. How could he just shove that metal prode into the ground thinking it might hit Caylee....:furious: :curses: :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3