Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The November 16 tape is 7:50 a.m. I was ashamed of the mud thrown on Roy by the host and also by the newsman. Fortunately, the truth came out later but why the sensationalising? Why say, "The Anthonys are being asked to help convict their daughter!" They are being asked only for the truth and it could have been so worded.

The November 16 tape is 7:50 a.m. I was ashamed of the mud thrown on Roy by the host and also by the newsman. Fortunately, the truth came out later but why the sensationalising? Why say, "The Anthonys are being asked to help convict their daughter!" They are being asked only for the truth and it could have been so worded.

I didn't read my post after I replied, it's a typo, I'll edit if I still can. Thanks for catching it.

Poor Roy....that's all I can say.

Hi everyone. Was able to catch JG tonight and marked down the times of the two tapes: 11/15 was at 9:58a.m. and 11/16 was at 7:50am.

If I can, I will try to do the new charts for tomorrow am. But mostly everything will be on hold for several days:

Had some terrible news today. My dear friend who joined me & the houseguests for dinner party last night had to leave early because his 84 year old father was rushed to the hospital. He called us this morning with the sad news that his dad passed away. While it was a blessing that he did not linger or suffer, our circle of friends is very sad because he was a gentle and loving soul. He will be missed.

Please join me in saying a prayer for Mr. S.

Hi everyone. Was able to catch JG tonight and marked down the times of the two tapes: 11/15 was at 9:58a.m. and 11/16 was at 7:50am.

If I can, I will try to do the new charts for tomorrow am. But mostly everything will be on hold for several days:

Had some terrible news today. My dear friend who joined me & the houseguests for dinner party last night had to leave early because his 84 year old father was rushed to the hospital. He called us this morning with the sad news that his dad passed away. While it was a blessing that he did not linger or suffer, our circle of friends is very sad because he was a gentle and loving soul. He will be missed.

Oh KAITLAND I'm so sorry...sending you blessings and comfort. Mr. S will be in my prayers too.
I know it must be sad during this time but it's my belief gentle and loving souls continue to send their love and gentleness! I hope you get to experience this too. :blowkiss:

:praying:

So sorry to hear your news Kaitland. My prayers go out to your friends family and your circle of friends. He sounds like he is deeply loved by many people and touched many in avery special way.

Mr. S. is in my prayers.

Angel Who Cares

Sorry I was away yesterday the weather was flaring up my FMS. Neck was just starting to get better and with the approching winter storm we had here in MI (10-12inches of snow) the night before was a rough one for me. Went to my gr-nephews B.Day party came home & went to bed.

Had to make sure someone posted the time-stamps on videos the P.I.'s took from the JG show. I have the pic of them at the "Meet & Greet that was from 9am-12am Nov. 15th. Tuba did they rush & search before going to the "Meet & Greet" or did they rush back to search before the A's returned home? For the 15th Lee, GA & CA were all at the "M & G" was that to establish an alibia for the A's?

I see we have quite a list of B. Dates to sleuth for and don't forget the Judge for the civil trial Judge J. R. Rodriguez (a challange thus far). For him we only have the year so far of 1952. Our family reunion was cancelled because of the winter storm I wanted to speak to my cousin (lawyer) personally to see if he could help out with the Judge J. R. Rodriguez. I didn't want to e-mail or ask over the phone we have few family members that ask for his legal services often enough. LOL At least I'm not in need of that. I didn't hear back from my niece-in-law and am wondering if she didn't recognize my e-mail addy. It's not like her to not at least call me or e-mail me back. I will continue to try & get this needed info on him.

Going back to rest for now & I hope to be ready after a good rest to start on the other B. dates & time of births. I'm sure spitfire & beck will be on it too. I'm about ready to just go ahead and pay for a lifetime/or year membership to get these for any case all of you are working on. I noticed that a few sites aren't that much $ at all. Would want to make sure to use the best one before doing so 1st. Can someone recommend one for me in case I decide to do that? It would come in handy for personal use & for family or friends too. I will check into that as soon as I can it would save a lot of time. At the same time it is rewarding and an adventure to succeed in getting these by sleuthing too. LOL

I'll at least check in later today & if feeling much better will start the search for all of these. I can't use any ointments on my neck for now my skin is irritated from using it so much the last 2-weeks. I'm sure the others will see the posts Tuba, Soulscape, Kaitland, FifthE, etc. & will start on the adventure of the search for these too.

Back to bed for me for now. Feeling a bit better already I'll take it slow to assure a quick relief from the flare.

Prayers for Mr. S. :praying:

Angel, in that photo at the Goldenrod & Colonial affair, both private eyes were pressed and fresh. I don't believe they could have worked at the swamp and looked like that. My suspicion is that they had their private morning meeting, went to meet and greet and then went to the swamp. We now know the taping began at 9:58 a.m. on that date.

Hey! I found you guys! I have been looking in the forum every day and FINALLY decided to do a search when I could not locate the thread as far back as four pages...when did this become a forum of its own? Congratulations to FifthEssence and my condolences to Kaitland for the loss...I have some catching up to do now that I have found you again!

We've been wondering where you were! Some other regulars are missing too; maybe they had the same puzzlement at the disappearance of the old threads. MysteryAddict is one. Have you seen her or Sparky? Or gardenhart? I did find AKsleuth the other day but not in our forum. And meena never came back from her jog!!

Respectfully snipped ~

Equusearch coming back to Orlando to fight Baez request
Last Edited: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:41 PM EST
Created: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:41 PM EST

<snipped>
Miller added that his primary concern is about the private information collected from and about volunteers saying.

"This is just not one of those things I want Baez to have is all the information of 4,000 plus volunteers that came out there,” Miller said. “I am having a huge problem with that."

Miller said he wants to at least be able to redact information to protect the people who volunteer. If not he said it could set a precedent all over the country and he said that would deter much needed volunteers from helping in future searches.

VIDEO: Equusearch president coming back to Orlando to fight Baez request
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=8225112&version=1&locale=EN-US

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

I thought you might want to see these ones right away! I'll only post the important ones that relate to any charts you all are working on! I feel so sorry for Tim Miller.

Did anyone catch that MNajame will be representing TM? That is a good thing, in my opinion! I think MN and TM are kindred spirits :)

Salem

PS - I've had very little time lately and I am so far behind - but working to catch up. Congrats on all the new developments in this FORUM!

Salem

Mercury turned retrograde today, 11:45 a.m. in Orlando, at 7°43' Aquarius. The Moon, though, entered Leo, and will oppose this Mercury in the middle of the night. People with guilty consciences wake and wrestle with the jail blanket. Mars is 11°+ into Capricorn and will square the prisoner's Venus tomorrow: a conflict with JB. The Full Moon, which made an exact favorable aspect to Saturn, was sobering and prodded people to get serious about responsibilities. With the Moon herself (at Full) quincunx Neptune, it was time to alter facets of the defense and reorganise.

We've been wondering where you were! Some other regulars are missing too; maybe they had the same puzzlement at the disappearance of the old threads. MysteryAddict is one. Have you seen her or Sparky? Or gardenhart? I did find AKsleuth the other day but not in our forum. And meena never came back from her jog!!

I have gone back through our Forum and added 'tags' to each of the threads as a remedy.
This way, if a member does a 'search' and types in astrology, amateur astrology, astros, Caylee astrology, they'll find their way over here.

Respectfully snipped ~

Did anyone catch that MNajame will be representing TM? That is a good thing, in my opinion! I think MN and TM are kindred spirits :)

Salem

PS - I've had very little time lately and I am so far behind - but working to catch up. Congrats on all the new developments in this FORUM!

Salem

(raises hand!) i did. but if memory doesnt fail me when TM left orlando after the last big search effort by TES - it was said then as well. now, there is a reason for him to have representation.

For all who are willing to embark on a search, KC's civil attorney's name is Jonathon Kasen. Note spellings--should not be more than one of him!
:)

Hello....here I am. Had a hard time finding y'all.

http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/0/620005D90D8143AE85256A83003ABEBA?OpenDocument

ID Number: - 164951

Addresss Jonathan Kasen PA
633 SE 3rd Ave Ste 203
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 333013151
United States
Phone: 954.7619-xxxx
Fax: 954.767-xxxx
E-Mail: attykasen@jonathankasenpa.com

County: Broward
Circuit: 17
Admitted: 04/20/1999

10-Year Discipline History None

Law School: New England School of Law
Graduation Year: 1998
Degree: Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor

Firm: Jonathan Kasen, P.A.
Firm Size: One

Federal Courts: U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida

DOB per Zabbasearch.com

June 1972

K R Mitnik
Member in Good Standing Eligible to practice in Florida

ID Number: - 436127
Address: Morgan & Morgan
20 N Orange Ave Ste 900
Orlando, Florida 328012414
United States
Phone: 407.420-xxxx
Fax: 407.425-xxxx
E-Mail:

County: Orange
Circuit: 9
Admitted: 10/19/1984

Board Certification:
Year Area
2008 Civil Trial

10-Year Discipline History None

DOB Feb 1959 www.zabbasearch.com

(raises hand!) i did. but if memory doesnt fail me when TM left orlando after the last big search effort by TES - it was said then as well. now, there is a reason for him to have representation.

He needs representation to fight Baez trying to get a court order for his records. MN said he planned to file a motion next week on Tim's behalf. Tim strongly opposes releasing his unredacted volunteer records to the defense, and is going to fight giving that info up, from what I understand.

I just found this reading another thread and it may be a bit off topic...
The family in the house on the corner of Hopespring/Suburban has last name of Gonz____
The neighbor right next door is a lady with first name Z____
The 'remains site' where Caylee was found is directly behind these two backyards.

Here is a link to the Orange County Property map of this area...
http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap3/d...02313129600690

Is any of this indicated in the charts? Could this be why Casey said Caylee with ZG? Or, could this just be a coincidence? It is very odd that Casey would say ZG has Caylee and then she disposes of Caylee directly behind these two houses where a Z and a G live. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi