Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all need to hold Caylee in mind and continue to apply ourselves to see that she wins justice in this case. I pray that the prosecution does not delay too much longer. Next year, Jupiter will enter the prisoner's Sun Sign, tilting matters in her favor. It's quite enough that she was born with Jupiter in Pisces.

So many people applying themselves to this quest has got to help produce results. I was just looking up Leah Hickman, the co-ed from W. VA. who was strangled at her apartment building. It seems that investigation has gone totally cold like so many more. It's good that we are avid for information and that we stay on the case, watchfully.

TruthMatters Your Welcome for such kind words! :blowkiss: I will give my grandson a huge hug from you & from evryone here! Marcus does have a big heart for other people & I guess part of it comes from me, but I believe you are also just born with those traits given as a gift from above. I really enjoy & look forward to your posts too cause they come from the heart which is a common factor in the astro threads. I find comfort & understanding from everyone here even when I know I posted somthing off topic.

One day at the begining of the school year a little girl was new to his class crying, scared, and upset, he was the 1st to come to action, coming up to her mother & the little girl with a kleenex in hand, took her hand, told her mother don't worry I'll take care of her! His teacher called my daughter that day to tell her how proud she was of him that he is always helping the other kids if they are upset about anything. She didn't even have a chance to to calm the little girl because he beat her to it! Ever since he was able to understand I would tell him it's someones heart that counts the most, not what they have, look like, etc. that if he wasn't afraid to show others how to care about others they would do the same by example of his actions!

He is my best buddy he calls me every night at 9pm just to say goodnight & I Love You Gram! He does the same call to his other grandparents too & no one ever asked him to do this he just started doing it as soon as he learned how to dial our numbers. Of course he's a spoiled but loved 11yr old with his own cell! LOL He does calls too when he thinks mom or his other grandparents are being mean for me me to come get him or for me to yell at my daughter for being mean! LOL

I understand how you felt at Faith's Birthday party I have a 2 nephews that turned 3 since Caylee's birthday & felt the same as you did. You have a huge loving heart & I'm sure Caylee knows how much she is loved by so many people who have never met her & hold a special place in our hearts for her forever. Tuba said this just makes Casey furious that so many people care about Caylee and not her because of course Casey ONLY thinks about Casey! It's so sad that she still can not see or feel the magnitude of the damage she has caused to so many lives. She never will even if we all pray that she comes clean to tell the truth for Caylee's sake & her family, it won't happen because she just dosen't care unless it's about herself! :furious:

A Special thanks to housemouse who was the one who brought all of us together here! :clap::clap::blowkiss: Here's to Tuba, KAITLAND, Fifth, Soulscape, Lovejac, Green-Eyed Blonde, Spitfire, bookaroozie, LampChop, ROBLYN, salvarenga, gogrannypop, Of course you TruthMatters & so many more thanks for being who you are! I appreciate all of the hard work that the astros put into the charts that have given me so much insight, I'm learning so much from you, & you are all the best teachers in my new found love of astrology charting! Thank You All So Much! :clap::clap::clap::blowkiss::blowkiss:

TruthMatters here is a link to my photo albums here at WS's! I do have a lot more but we can only post a limited amount but I try & change them around every few weeks. I recently just added a few new ones I've never seen before that I found sleuthing around!

My Caylee Anthony Photo Album:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=609

Here are my other albums if you would like to look at them anyone is more then welcomed to take a look!

"My Family & Friends"
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=606

My Favorite Pics (Angels & Fairies!)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=605

Thanks!
:angel:

Angel Who Cares, you are richly blessed, I see alot of love, unity and good times in the photos of your family and what a good lookin family it is!

So glad I got to see Marcus, what a package, good heart and a handsome young man to boot! Loved what he said to the concerned mother, "Don't worry I'll take care of her." What a comfort he was to her and her daughter.

Thanks for sharing your photo album of Caylee. My favorite one is Caylee in the arms of Jesus. My second favorite is Caylee beaming through the parting of the clouds in the form of a heart. Third favorite is Caylee in the Sunshine, like her song, she is our sunshine.

Now, thinking of Casey, what a shame and a disgrace that she desires love from everyone but refuses to give her love to anyone and so sad it is that that even included her own daughter. The public has poured out, and still does, more love for Caylee than her own family and Astrology even confirms this:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3241123&postcount=91

Lambchop, you have really thought this through. When someday it comes to light that the So & So Family financed Prisoner's defense, CT society and the public in general will be appalled. On your behalf, I looked into the $ source and I see that the funding came in during the summer. Jupiter was in Prisoner's House 2 at her arrest but retrograde & without close favorable aspects. When Jupiter went back to a critical degree, 13° Capricorn, So & So Family saved her skin but they made their decision on 27 July when Mars trined Jupiter. The arrest chart did show that the money would originate at a distance. This family has political connections but made their money in realty, Jupiter trine Saturn and in banking. We will have to look into this further. I frankly was not at all interested in the money angle but now I am.

Hi Tuba, I'm with you on the money. Never even thought about it before the last few weeks. Now, chasing my tail in circles... trying to find connections. I do have faith that LE and SA have already figured out this information.

Thank-you for any insights that this would bring to the case.

:blowkiss:

I cast a horary chart for salvarenga's question. The mutable (or "common") Moon of the chart is 5' from a perfect trine to jailhouse Neptune, so the prisoner and her lawyer are looking at the consequences of findings in the LE documents. The common Moon tells us the documents will be released pretty soon relative to the time of the q., 9:38 a.m. this morning West Coast time. Mars of the question is 0°50', so there is impatience about the new revelations. Many changes are coming and the chart is crisis oriented. Fresh developments have occurred and will develop further.

Whenever you see the planet representing Prisoner just above the cell door in House 11, that means she is meeting with her counsel at the table provided on jailhouse floor 12. They intended to consolidate plans within the defense strategy but Sun in House 11, circumstantial happenings changed the course of their meeting. Moon common and cadent never lands where she plans to. Authorities, including judge, law enforcement and warden are Saturn here and Saturn is opposed to the various resistances and rebellions of Prisoner, Uranus. This too is disruptive, as circumstances (House 11) are ruled by Uranus.

Part of fortune is the site of the approaching Full Moon Eclipse and prison ruler Neptune opposes that part. Caylee is of course, written all over that part due to her ASC and Sun. The Moon of this chart takes us back to the deposit of the body, when the Sun was at the degree of Cancer antiscion to Moon now. Mercury of this chart returns us to June 16, when the Sagittarian Moon was at solstice point.

An aside: to exercise the mutual reception between Uranus & Neptune now or at the lunar eclipse would create shock waves. Neptune would sink into submission in the jail cell, whereas the Sun and Uranus would conjoin to startle the public and overturn expectations.

Well- That is very interesting..better get the laundry done tonight. If i am reading this correctly we may have a doc. dump soon.:woohoo:

As always, thank-you Tuba. I can not begin to imagine the hard work that you put into your work.:blowkiss:

Most disturbing, Casey, puts no photos of her daughter up in her cell but she grants permission to her attorney to sell them to the highest bidder.

There are so many offenses in this, they're countless but every one of them are disgusting and appalling!

JMO but I see it this way: The murderer sells photos of her victim to aid her in getting away with murder and at the victim's further expense! As if Caylee's life wasn't a high enough price to pay for Casey's warped idea of freedom.

Tuba, thank you for your insight. I enjoy reading your posts. If you are not a professional writer in the real world, you should be. You DEFINITELY have a way with words.

I agree, Tuba, has a unique writing style. Her expressive descriptions always paint a masterpiece in your minds eye. Astrology has definately brought out a language that is set apart from the rest and housemouse, Kaitland, SoulScape and Tuba could write a Best Seller... in fact, they already have but we read it for free but it is priceless just the same.

We love our "Super Astro Guides"!!!

We all need to hold Caylee in mind and continue to apply ourselves to see that she wins justice in this case. I pray that the prosecution does not delay too much longer. Next year, Jupiter will enter the prisoner's Sun Sign, tilting matters in her favor. It's quite enough that she was born with Jupiter in Pisces.

So many people applying themselves to this quest has got to help produce results. I was just looking up Leah Hickman, the co-ed from W. VA. who was strangled at her apartment building. It seems that investigation has gone totally cold like so many more. It's good that we are avid for information and that we stay on the case, watchfully.

Bolded by me: I'm in agreement with that prayer and I am praying that "The Span of Truth" explodes with evidence to expedite this trial before "next year when matters tilt in her favor".

I can't read charts but I can pray!

The prisoner passed a fitful white night, with Moon opposite Pluto, square Venus and inconjunct Mars in our last two charts. Salvarenga's horary and the horoscope for the Full Moon Eclipse share the same ASC, 15° Aries! Demonstrates what an intuitive chart it was and that's certified by the exact trine of the horary Moon to Neptune.

Defense receives discovery as soon as it is collated and there were items that upset their team, particularly the prisoner. There are Cardinal Signs on all the angles: Aries on H. 1, Cancer on H. 4, Libra on H. 7 and Capricorn on H. 10, denoting immediate forward movement in the prosecution of this case and the civil case. Independence and confidence embolden the urge toward immediate activity, which would be even faster if the first decanate of Aries were rising. The prosecution is on the offensive, moves swiftly and takes charge, setting the pace with a positive attitude.

The documents we are waiting for were held up at the clerical level, by a II Moon which ordinarily takes her time but here was in square to Saturn in the civil servant Sixth House, like watching grass grow on Groundhog Day.

We were hit by the news of Caylee photos and videos on auction. I do think this is in keeping with the way Prisoner dismantled the photo galleries on the web as soon as she got home back in July, the lack of pictures in her jail cell and the fact that jail reports she has made no request to view the memorial service. Disregard, dismissal, disposal.

Speaking of the memorial service, I tried many times to post that Soulscape's chart for this is on p. 4, #91 of the current thread but there was a major server problem.

Our situation vis a vis this case is in flux; expect changes! How do we know this? In salvarenga's horary, the Moon is positioned in Quadrant One of the chart. (Quadrant Two begins at the nadir or H. 4 cusp).

respectfully copied from SOULSCAPE's post # 91

Public Memorial for Caylee

20 Aries rises, exact trine to Caylee's natal ASCENDANT at 20 Leo, with the 2/9/09 Lunar Eclipse at 20 Leo exact conjunct.

It appears the Public is taking matters into their own hands.

See chart:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...lforCaylee.gif

MOON, natural significator of the Public is focal point of Yod (Finger of God) involving ASCENDANT ruler MARS conjunct JUPITER of Memorials sextile VENUS the young female child located in the 12th House, a death placement. So the Public (MOON) takes action (Aries ASC, MARS as Lord 1) to honor (JUPITER) the child (JUPITER of honor sextile VENUS the child).

MOON is in poor condition however, in Virgo, sign of VENUS's Fall. MOON the Public is damaged by this death and needs closure and resolution. Before she leaves her sign, she conjuncts CERES (the Public will mother this child) and goes on to conjunct SATURN and oppose URANUS, both of which are in exact degree of ASCENDANT (20 degrees). Her last aspect before leaving Virgo is the trine to MERCURY in Capricorn. SATURN & MERCURY are in mutual reception (in each other's signs), again showing the Public taking matters into their own hands.

Because of MOON's weakness (in VENUS's Fall, and with upcoming afflictions conjoining SATURN & opposing URANUS) it is questionable whether the event will actually take place, but the chart clearly shows the heart's desire (MOON) is true and pure (Virgo).

Thanks,
Soulscape

When I got an email saying the extortionist was born in 1045, I thought, "Gee, Cabot, shouldn't you get back in your crypt?" Then I looked at his mug shot and I thought, "Gee, Cabot, shouldn't you get back in your crypt?"

Gil Cabot shares a solar placement with Hitler. He has a square between Mars & Jupiter, which makes it hard for him to hew to the law and to observe moral scruples, if he even recognizes them. His Moon is widely opposite Uranus, adding defiance & inventive games like shaking down public figures. His Mercury opposes Neptune, which could produce gifts of ESP but he fell into deceptive practices instead. The lunar node is implicated in his bunko art, so he associates with con men. The real problem with his Mars is that it is in its fall by Sign and also at the desperado 29th degree. His chart is energetic but he has a knack for doing the wrong thing.

It was the January transits that uncovered him. His Mars, Jupiter and Saturn were badly afflicted. The occultation of Mars really spoiled his luck as it tightly squared his Jupiter. Now Mars in February has squared his Sun and Pluto (plus the Moon overnight) afflicted his Mercury. All external worldly efforts subside; it's back to the crypt for you Black Cabot.

Soulscape - that moon in virgo is also exactly conjunct little Caylee's venus. She has indeed captured America's heart.

I'm having some computer issues myself right now - I upgraded some stuff and seems it's not working right. Besides there are some squirrels in my attic (I kid you not!!) that might be chomping on some wires....eeeek! I sure hope Tricia has better luck tomorrow with the upgrade.

Wow!!! GC sharing a solar placement with Hitler. Well now, that explains the statement this morning on the Today's show by LKB about the public viewing JB as being hated as much as Hitler. Hope LKB reads here!

Soulscape - that moon in virgo is also exactly conjunct little Caylee's venus. She has indeed captured America's heart.

I'm having some computer issues myself right now - I upgraded some stuff and seems it's not working right. Besides there are some squirrels in my attic (I kid you not!!) that might be chomping on some wires....eeeek! I sure hope Tricia has better luck tomorrow with the upgrade.

Years ago we had racoons in our attic.
I feel for you, as it was a nightmare. Both wild animals are equally destructive !:mad:

Thanks TUBA....as suspected...Todd Black/Gil C can't shed the snakeskin that cloaks his 'M O' .

While it's known he's had a questionable past, natal Mars square Jupiter, with a character flaw-having a hard time hewing to the law w/lack of moral scruples, the current afflicted Mercury may stop him from releasing pressers at this moment, but won't prevent him from concocting the next pile of garbage excuses about his involvement with the Media company and his agreements & direct relationship w/Baez. It doesn't look real good for either one of them since the Todd Black media company name has a telephone number listed under the name of Baez' wife.

Better watch out Mr. C...your own words may come back to bite you -
"media is the worst enemy of justice." (http://www.arrestedmedia.com/)

Is it not your forte?

There is a repeated accentuation of H. 11 these days of the lunar eclipse, the scheduled depositions, salvarenga's horary, child protective services jail visit, the memorial, all events lit by the Sun in Eleven. Apart from the jury and circumstances outside our control, this House deals with community, society, the collective.

After watching a video, thanks to Angel's link, wherein Baden and Baez stumped for their client, I would like to throw out a question. Are their efforts hitting home with you? Is society responding to the effort to portray the prisoner as innocent like The Fugitive? Is someone else, with one or two arms, the actual culprit in your mind? Aquarius has everything to do with television and millions of viewers see and hear these appeals. The lunar node is at a critical degree of a Fixed Sign, 9. This degree carries faith in the ability to overcome all obstacles and difficulties. That seems to match the attitude of Baez and Baden but do you share their optimism?

Still keeping an eye out for anymore Docket Updates with the civil & criminal cases in posted with the Orange Co. Clerk site. Only the ones I posted for all of you in the Time-Stamp Thread either yesterday or Wed. are new so far. I'm watching for any document release information too! :blowkiss:

Your last post I find very interesting & insightful! I'm sure we all want to read what upset Casey last night & her defense!! I do hope the clerk will not hold these documents up any longer so that we can read them before tomorrows scheduled WS's upgrade! Hoping the upgrade solves some of the posting glitches we have been having too on the bright side of it!

Thank You Fifth! :blowkiss: :clap: I edited this post with SS's post that Tuba wanted to post! No need for it be posted again.

I refer back to the Scott Peterson trial. All the fluff and story telling by Geragos including the band of gypsies and the mysterious brown van did NOT impress the jury. His unattached demeanor, inability to cry, lack of participation to help w/the search and his recorded telephone calls HUNG him although KC has one up on him, she waited 31 days to tell her story.

Too many parallels...she's going DOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member