Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i do not.

:blowkiss:

but i do have optimism that there will be Justice for Caylee!

Hi working,:)

I agree it is not working

tuba, once again thank you for sharing your insights with us.

angel, thank-you for the update, will definitely watch that PC.

:blowkiss::blowkiss:to all of the wonderful Astros

Look at the Baby Grace case. I believe they said the juror's cried. At the end of the day KC ultimately was responsible for that child no matter who she tries to blame. Let's hope for a speedy trial.

:doh:
Look at the Baby Grace case. I believe they said the juror's cried. At the end of the day KC ultimately was responsible for that child no matter who she tries to blame. Let's hope for a speedy trial.

I so agree with this. It will be a walk through the jungle if this trial begins when Jupiter enters Pisces. Let's pray for action.

There is a repeated accentuation of H. 11 these days of the lunar eclipse, the scheduled depositions, salvarenga's horary, child protective services jail visit, the memorial, all events lit by the Sun in Eleven. Apart from the jury and circumstances outside our control, this House deals with community, society, the collective.

After watching a video, thanks to Angel's link, wherein Baden and Baez stumped for their client, I would like to throw out a question. Are their efforts hitting home with you? Is society responding to the effort to portray the prisoner as innocent like The Fugitive? Is someone else, with one or two arms, the actual culprit in your mind? Aquarius has everything to do with television and millions of viewers see and hear these appeals. The lunar node is at a critical degree of a Fixed Sign, 9. This degree carries faith in the ability to overcome all obstacles and difficulties. That seems to match the attitude of Baez and Baden but do you share their optimism?

Tuba,

I found your question so interesting I had to cast a chart, set for the hub of activity, Orlando Florida.

Are Defense's Efforts Hitting Home with the Public?

See chart here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/DefensesEfforts020609.gif

Defense is JUPITER Lord 7 and the Public is MERCURY Lord 1 as well as MOON, always co-ruler and fittingly here, natural significator of the Public.

JUPITER the Defense is posited in the 9th House of mass communications in Aquarius of television broadcasting, applying conjunct to NORTH NODE in critical degree (9 Fixed) --- "faith in ability to overcome all obstacles" per Tuba's post quoted here.

MERCURY the Public is parallel JUPITER the Defense, so the Public is definitely listening intently --- but --- MERCURY in Capricorn is in MOON's detriment and JUPITER's Fall, so the Public is harmed by Defense's position.

On top of that, Public loathes Defense (MERCURY in sign of JUPITER's Fall). In other words, the Public hates Defense's guts...

Before MOON goes Void of Course, she opposes MERCURY across the 2/8 axis. This gives high awareness of Death (MERCURY in 8th House) and values (MOON conjunct 2nd House). With Cancer, MOON's own sign, on the cusp of the 2nd House with MOON the Public conjunct, motherhood is the value on Public's mind.

Also notice MERCURY rules the 5th House of the Child with 29th End of Rope degree on 5th House cusp. The Public has had just about enough! MERCURY as both Public and Child gives a sense of perfect sympathy. As a matter of fact, MERCURY the Public is quindecile (165 degrees) MOON, obsessed with this Child, this case, this Death. That judgment is confirmed by heliocentric MERCURY 18:26 Libra intercepted in 5th House of the Child as well as MOON being Out of Bounds.

MOON the Public is inconjunct (150 degrees) JUPITER the Defense. This is a huge disconnect. The Public isn't taking Defense any farther than they can throw them.....

Please note one other thing --- refer to the chart to see where I drew it in --- with JUPITER the Defense 3 degrees from conjunction to TISIPHONE, and with TISIPHONE equalling the midpoint between MERCURY the Public and the Midheaven (TISIPHONE = MERCURY/MC), revenge against the person who committed the crime against the Family is what is on the Public's agenda, one-armed imaginannies notwithstanding.....

Thanks,
Soulscape

"one-armed imaginannies" ? I love it! I think that just about sums it up what most people think of her alibi after she got caught.

Thank you Tuba for that brilliant analysis. I saw the JB & LKB interview with Meridth V. this morning and was torn between laughing out loud and gagging. "The Fugitive"??? Oh PULEASE!!! They are desperately grasping at straws to get the public to take pause and actually listen to their spin. All they have are straws. Besides they are just trying to do their job, an impossible task. They cannot create doubt for their guilty client.

What they must realize is that John Q. Public is way past listening, and is indeed fed up. Because of Florida sunshine laws, we have been privy to an unprecedented inside look into the criminal investigation. We are reading and seeing much of the evidence the actual jury will get. And that jury is going to be just as mortified as we are.

JB cannot erase or explain away: 31 days of delay, a non-existent nanny, forensics, a thousand lies, sleazy FuSian pix, on-camera shoping for beer & goodies for self/frieinds with nothing for Caylee, and a total lack of fear & sorrow for her child.

It's unfortunate they chose to compare her to the The Fugitive - a character who inspired a great deal of empathy. Everyone hates baby killers, even other criminals - they actually have a moral hierarchy. Well, what can you expect when your PR firm's parent company is named "Arrested Media". Geez, it's not rocket science. They just have to give up the lunacy. That would get some attention.

I hear the jail door clanking shut. Slam dunk.

Soulscape - I am loving Tisiphone! So accurate, your statement MOON the Public is inconjunct (150 degrees) JUPITER the Defense. This is a huge disconnect. The Public isn't taking Defense any farther than they can throw them..... No one wants to relate to a baby killer.

Tuba,

I found your question so interesting I had to cast a chart, set for the hub of activity, Orlando Florida.

Are Defense's Efforts Hitting Home with the Public?

<<respectfully snipped>>>Please note one other thing --- refer to the chart to see where I drew it in --- with JUPITER the Defense 3 degrees from conjunction to TISIPHONE, and with TISIPHONE equalling the midpoint between MERCURY the Public and the Midheaven (TISIPHONE = MERCURY/MC), revenge against the person who committed the crime against the Family is what is on the Public's agenda, one-armed imaginannies notwithstanding.....>>>>>

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hahahaha Soulscape you've coined a new word for Webster.....imaginannies. :floorlaugh: Excellent moniker for the infamous and imaginary ZFG~ And all I have to say about your interpretation is.....GO TISIPHONE!! Thanks for the ever-so-insightful analysis. I can't wait to see how things unfold.

Hahahaha Soulscape you've coined a new word for Webster.....imaginannies. :floorlaugh: Excellent moniker for the infamous and imaginary ZFG~ And all I have to say about your interpretation is.....GO TISIPHONE!! Thanks for the ever-so-insightful analysis. I can't wait to see how things unfold.

Beck, I wish I could claim authorship of that wonderful word, but I am sure some very linguistically advanced Sleuth made it up & I just happened to recall seeing it in some post or another...........

If anyone discovers who coined the word please let us know so we can give him/her full credit!

Thanks,
Soulscape

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ROTFLMAO

When I got an email saying the extortionist was born in 1045, I thought, "Gee, Cabot, shouldn't you get back in your crypt?" Then I looked at his mug shot and I thought, "Gee, Cabot, shouldn't you get back in your crypt?"

Gil Cabot shares a solar placement with Hitler. He has a square between Mars & Jupiter, which makes it hard for him to hew to the law and to observe moral scruples, if he even recognizes them. His Moon is widely opposite Uranus, adding defiance & inventive games like shaking down public figures. His Mercury opposes Neptune, which could produce gifts of ESP but he fell into deceptive practices instead. The lunar node is implicated in his bunko art, so he associates with con men. The real problem with his Mars is that it is in its fall by Sign and also at the desperado 29th degree. His chart is energetic but he has a knack for doing the wrong thing.

It was the January transits that uncovered him. His Mars, Jupiter and Saturn were badly afflicted. The occultation of Mars really spoiled his luck as it tightly squared his Jupiter. Now Mars in February has squared his Sun and Pluto (plus the Moon overnight) afflicted his Mercury. All external worldly efforts subside; it's back to the crypt for you Black Cabot.

OMG!

My first reaction is: Why is BAEZ filing these motions when he's not her LAWYER on the CIVIL Case.

My second reaction is: SERIOUSLY? NO REALLY?

OMG!

My first reaction is: Why is BAEZ filing these motions when he's not her LAWYER on the CIVIL Case.

My second reaction is: SERIOUSLY? NO REALLY?

That's what Holly said was Baez in the news report she didn't mention Kassen's name at all!!! :waitasec: I was doing this when she reported it :waitasec:!!! But then again when you go to the Orange Co. Clerk records site on the case both Baez & Kassen's name are listed as her lawyers.

My guess is Casey trying to sell the pictures aren't going too well! LOL:crazy:
Maybe no takers but I'm sure a tabloid will come along to buy them maybe.....

I just checked but still not listed on the site & I'll watch the news report from Fox Orlando tonight to find out more. They are reporting this on Jane right now about the motions filed too!

A motion to dismiss Z.F.-G.'s complaint, a motion for fees and a motion for sanctions against Morgan and Morgan. Kasen was arguing that the prisoner did not recognize a police photo of the plaintiff, Z.F.-G., and therefore to ask the prisoner to answer again whether she can identify the plaintiff as the kidnapper is redundant. But the prisoner created a motley designer hybrid that she altered to suit the moment. Sometimes the nanny had children, sometimes none. Sometimes she was one ethnic blend, sometimes another. But the kind of details that go into a LE computer system, registered to a particular individual, are drawn from one person, the plaintiff. Z. F.-G. and her children are living in a shelter. She has been damaged in what I will call a character assault as a kidnapper and baby killer. It is like bearing the name Hauptman; it never goes away.

A motion to dismiss Z.F.-G.'s complaint, a motion for fees and a motion for sanctions against Morgan and Morgan. Kasen was arguing that the prisoner did not recognize a police photo of the plaintiff, Z.F.-G., and therefore to ask the prisoner to answer again whether she can identify the plaintiff as the kidnapper is redundant. But the prisoner created a motley designer hybrid that she altered to suit the moment. Sometimes the nanny had children, sometimes none. Sometimes she was one ethnic blend, sometimes another. But the kind of details that go into a LE computer system, registered to a particular individual, are drawn from one person, the plaintiff. Z. F.-G. and her children are living in a shelter. She has been damaged in what I will call a character assault as a kidnapper and baby killer. It is like bearing the name Hauptman; it never goes away.

Tuba I so agree with you....Casey using her name will never be erased. To hire her they will be afraid of media showing up just the same as George not being able to find a job. Casey has ruined her families lives & so many others ZFG, TL, RM, JG, AH, etc. etc. Caylee's being the most important life to ruin forever cause we can never bring her back! For ZFG she never even heard of the name Casey Anthony UNTIL CASEY NAMED HER as the pretend NANNY! It so upsets me how much damage & hurt one person has caused to so many....:furious:

P.S. The motions are posted now from a Fox article. Still not listed in the Clerk records though.

Soulscape - that moon in virgo is also exactly conjunct little Caylee's venus. She has indeed captured America's heart.

I'm having some computer issues myself right now - I upgraded some stuff and seems it's not working right. Besides there are some squirrels in my attic (I kid you not!!) that might be chomping on some wires....eeeek! I sure hope Tricia has better luck tomorrow with the upgrade.

The squirrels in the attic... it happens, scares the heck out of ya if you can hear 'em running around upstairs but ours did find their way back outside and yes, they do chomp on wires. Definately check your attic and your roof to find their point of entry.

When I got an email saying the extortionist was born in 1045, I thought, "Gee, Cabot, shouldn't you get back in your crypt?" Then I looked at his mug shot and I thought, "Gee, Cabot, shouldn't you get back in your crypt?"

Gil Cabot shares a solar placement with Hitler. He has a square between Mars & Jupiter, which makes it hard for him to hew to the law and to observe moral scruples, if he even recognizes them. His Moon is widely opposite Uranus, adding defiance & inventive games like shaking down public figures. His Mercury opposes Neptune, which could produce gifts of ESP but he fell into deceptive practices instead. The lunar node is implicated in his bunko art, so he associates with con men. The real problem with his Mars is that it is in its fall by Sign and also at the desperado 29th degree. His chart is energetic but he has a knack for doing the wrong thing.

It was the January transits that uncovered him. His Mars, Jupiter and Saturn were badly afflicted. The occultation of Mars really spoiled his luck as it tightly squared his Jupiter. Now Mars in February has squared his Sun and Pluto (plus the Moon overnight) afflicted his Mercury. All external worldly efforts subside; it's back to the crypt for you Black Cabot.

So that's where the Hitler reference comes from, I was wondering about that.

Thanks TUBA....as suspected...Todd Black/Gil C can't shed the snakeskin that cloaks his 'M O' .

While it's known he's had a questionable past, natal Mars square Jupiter, with a character flaw-having a hard time hewing to the law w/lack of moral scruples, the current afflicted Mercury may stop him from releasing pressers at this moment, but won't prevent him from concocting the next pile of garbage excuses about his involvement with the Media company and his agreements & direct relationship w/Baez. It doesn't look real good for either one of them since the Todd Black media company name has a telephone number listed under the name of Baez' wife.

Better watch out Mr. C...your own words may come back to bite you -
"media is the worst enemy of justice." (http://www.arrestedmedia.com/)

Is it not your forte?

Thanks, FifthEssence for the link ... so why is it okay for them to use the media? Just one of those things that make you go, "Hmmm...." and the telephone connection - there's another!

There is a repeated accentuation of H. 11 these days of the lunar eclipse, the scheduled depositions, salvarenga's horary, child protective services jail visit, the memorial, all events lit by the Sun in Eleven. Apart from the jury and circumstances outside our control, this House deals with community, society, the collective.

After watching a video, thanks to Angel's link, wherein Baden and Baez stumped for their client, I would like to throw out a question. Are their efforts hitting home with you? Is society responding to the effort to portray the prisoner as innocent like The Fugitive? Is someone else, with one or two arms, the actual culprit in your mind? Aquarius has everything to do with television and millions of viewers see and hear these appeals. The lunar node is at a critical degree of a Fixed Sign, 9. This degree carries faith in the ability to overcome all obstacles and difficulties. That seems to match the attitude of Baez and Baden but do you share their optimism?

I don't - too many unexplained reactions to what began as a missing child and now a murdered one. Who waits 31 days to report their child missing? Oh, wait! Casey didn't wait 31 days - she was going for more - "Just give me one more day." It was Cindy - NOT CASEY - who reported Caylee missing and just what was Casey's plan for that "one more day"? California comes to mind.

Before we lose Mercury in Capricorn, remember that Capricorn is the flesh, the tissue, the skin. Remember that Mercury is the finger, the print from the finger, the evidence. Mercury in Capricorn has been trined, sextiled and semi-sextiled. We are going to get some prints, never fear. And when Mercury was conjunct Mars at the occultation, it was in perfect sextile to the Mercury in Pisces of the prisoner, her:croc: fingers, her prints, the evidence.

The fact that this same Mercury in Capricorn formed a mutual reception with Saturn in Virgo does not provide a way out, an alternative explanation for the defense. The two planets were in a cooperative exchange. Saturn preserved the evidence. So as we wait impatiently for documents with inventories, just know that these findings have been processed.

Cancers take an interest in people, particularly people they know. They gather information about them. Maybe you are put off by the drama Cancers inject into the human scene but they are observant. Leonard P. will provide full answers when he is deposed. He is the only deponent, of those we know, who is not reluctant. There may even be some surprise questions and surprise answers.

From U.S. vs. Simon, 373 F. 2nd 649
"Any witness in a civil or criminal trial who is himself under investigation or indictment is confronted with the dilemma of choosing to testify or to invoke his privilege against self-incrimination. Nevertheless, he must make the choice despite any extra-legal problems and pressures that may follow."

U.S. vs. Kordel, 397 U.S. 1, 90 S.Ct. 763
"Plaintiff has no constitutional right to be relieved of the burden of the choice he faces. There is no violation of due process where a party is faced with the choice of testifying or invoking the Fifth Amendment."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member