Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fax header on the top of the motion indicates that it was faxed (I assume to the courthouse) on 2/26/09 at 5:01PM. This is the link to the PDF. Is this the motion you are referring to?

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18811686/detail.html

Thanks Salvarenga!! That's it.

When going back through the Astro Caylee Time-Stamped Thread, I came across the Photobucket Motion for Protective Order and realized it was transmitted on the same day, 2/26/09 approx. 2 hours earlier.
Mr. Baez was on a roll.

Photobucket Motion @2:58 ET
Video Motion (KC by herself when staff told her of discovery)@ 5:01ET

Please note, an EMERGENCY MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER & OTHE RELIEF was filed on 3/11/09 although I do not see a time. This one is very specific suggesting attny client priviledge was violated & refers specifically to the taping of KC meeting w/Baez on the Dec. 11, 2008.
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Protective Order -jail video of meeting.pdf

Thank you very big! I was able to find the motion yesterday but not with the fax header and time. This is just what we need. I appreciate your research and so does everyone curious about this video.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/ProtectiveOrderInfirmaryTape022.jpg

This is the second chart for this one motion. The tape in question is Prisoner's reaction to discovery of a skull and bones on Suburban Drive. As the Moon moves toward Judge Strickland, you see her seeking his protection. He is a Libran and represented by Venus here. Venus, however, is inconjunct the Part of Fortune, thus there will be court discussion and respectful entertainment of Defense arguments well set out but no action. The solstice point of the Part of Fortune is 16:52 Aries and so some benefit accrues from preserving a good record. Prosecution has already made its arguments, Mercury Mars and Jupiter conjunct with Pluto parallel (viz. House 12 for Prosecution = House 6 here).

Both the Moon at 0° Aries and the horizon axis at 21° are at degrees of crisis, so the tape must be worth scrutiny, revealing and important. The many headed has already visualised Prisoner doubling over, asking for medication, heaving and gasping, so in a sense the tape has been "seen".

Serpentis, pest and a terror to society holds the outcome degree, House 4, and Mars squares that cusp. This individual is in the Sign on H. 7 but is found in H. 6, so he performs a disservice to the public as he takes bites out of the law, H. 9. He is not Baez and he is not the prosecutor. He afflicts the outcome and we will see him in action soon.

I looked once more to see whether the clerk had posted the time Mitnik's motion was filed with the court, but no. There is no fax time on the document. I hesitate to base results on the time wftv processed the information but it is better than nothing and I think Sparky is anxious to know what Lee's answers to the refused questions might be. Lee was actually thoughtful when asked whether his sister might be responsible but he may have been cogitating how best to deflect the question. If he were honest and really searched his mind, he would have to say he had considered the possibility. However, his stock answer was, " I believe everything my sister told me."

Sparky, I just examined the chart and the Moon is not only void (in Virgo) but also square the II Ascendant. This would ruin any chance for success with the motion to compel answers to the two questions refused. If we can find a time when the motion was actually composed, as in the time for the first Baez chart above, that chart might be more hopeful and more to the point. Another chart we can do is one for Judge Rodriquez actually hearing the motion, if we learn a time for that.

Angel has posted some important information that came out on At Large with Geraldo Rivera. Dr. Baden was, along with Dr. Perper, a guest discussing the drugs in Anna Nicole's system. He referred to the chloroform found in Caylee's hair strand. I don't think it was a slip, it is simply a fact he is aware of and he repeated it. The Astros are gratified to have the drugging confirmed.

For any late-comers, habitual drugging was evident in Caylee's chart. Neptune in the House of Routines & Regular Treatment opposed the natal Sun. When the lethal dose was administered, Mars joined in a concerted attack on the heart as he sat on Caylee's Sun while Neptune continued in opposition. Mars-Neptune (even without the Sun) is the signature of damage, harm and deadly danger from any non natural substance ingested.

Of course I know that chloroforming or giving any drug to a child is intentional. However can the charts confirm wether Casey actually meant to kill Caylee or if it was something she had done in the past and expected that she would be okay. In other words did she give her ALOT MORE so that it would ill Caylee, or was this just one time to many?

Please know I am not making excuses for what she did, I am just wondering if she really MEANT to kill her, if that was her actual intention or did she just expect that Caylee would be okay since she had done it before.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/ProtectiveOrderInfirmaryTape022.jpg

Serpentis, pest and a terror to society holds the outcome degree, House 4, and Mars squares that cusp. This individual is in the Sign on H. 7 but is found in H. 6, so he performs a disservice to the public as he takes bites out of the law, H. 9. He is not Baez and he is not the prosecutor. He afflicts the outcome and we will see him in action soon.

Tuba, is this individual new on the scene or someone already involved in this case? Has he already performed this disservice to the public and it hasn't come to light yet or is this a future disservice to the public?

Deputy Cain has already performed a disservice to the public by NOT performing his duties when called to the scene in August but I'm guessing here about the 'who' and the 'when' and the 'disservice'.

Keep up the good work, Tuba, your charts inform and intrigue.

Of course I know that chloroforming or giving any drug to a child is intentional. However can the charts confirm wether Casey actually meant to kill Caylee or if it was something she had done in the past and expected that she would be okay. In other words did she give her ALOT MORE so that it would ill Caylee, or was this just one time to many?

Please know I am not making excuses for what she did, I am just wondering if she really MEANT to kill her, if that was her actual intention or did she just expect that Caylee would be okay since she had done it before.

Your point is very valid. I feel sure she had been doing that since the Reverend Grund refused to babysit any longer. Cindy refused to babysit as a way to punish Casey, IMO. I'm sure that keeps her awake nights now. If it were accidental Casey would have plotted with how to get away with it and deflect blame. This would explain her insane behavior during the ensuing months. She probably thought she was so smart she could hide her own involvement. Once she started, she didn't know how to stop her stupid, evil, self destructing behavior. JMO.

Civil Hearing set for new motion filed by Lee's lawyer Luka, he seeks to block questions by John Morgan.
5/19/2009 10:00 AM Hearing Rodriguez, Jose R

Also Conway is meeting with Morgan & Morgan tomorrow to see if they can agree on a level of professionalism and standard of conduct during the depositions for Cindy and George. If they can work something out on their own, Wednesday's hearing might not be necessary.

I didn't want you to miss this meeting for tomorrow.....no time given for the meeting. If I find one I'll post A.S.A.P.

:blowkiss:
:angel:

Hello, family - have been off the boards tending to a few personal issues, but am back to post a hopefully interesting read; please feel free to comment. I have a new job which is quite demanding, and have found myself at a loss for real time, but I will pop back in on occasion to render more help. Let me know what you think of my analysis.

Caylee Marie Anthony Transit chart positions for 8/13/08 in comparison to Caylee's Natal positions:

Transiting Sun/Leo Conjuncting Natal Sun/Leo by 21 Degrees
Transiting Moon/Capricorn Square to Natal Moon/Libra, by 14 Degrees
Transiting Mercury/Virgo Parallel Natal Retro-Mercury/Leo; 05 Degrees
Transiting Venus/Virgo Conjuncting Natal Venus/Virgo by 09 Degrees
Transiting Mars/Taurus Trine Natal Mars/Virgo 26 Degrees***
Transiting Jupiter/Capricorn-Retro Square Natal Jupiter/Libra by 13 Degrees
Transiting Saturn/Virgo Parallel Natal Saturn/Leo by 09 Degrees
Transiting Uranus/Pisces-Retro Conjunct Natal Uranus/Pisces-Retro, 21 Deg.
Transiting Neptune/Aqu.Ret. Conjunct Natal Neptune/Aqu-Retro, 22 Degrees
Transiting Pluto/Sag, Culm, Ret. Conj. Natal Pluto/Sag, Ret. & Culm, 28 Deg
Transiting No. Node/Aqua. Sextile Natal No. Node/Aries. by 18
Transiting MC/Leo Square natal MC/Taurus by 14 Degrees
Transiting Ascendant/Scorpio Square Natal Ascendant/Leo at 10 Degrees

Note: The Transit Chart (of 8/13/08) shows how it impacts upon the mother's chart and state of mind. In this instance, Hard/Negative aspects will be noted as follows, and shown to have an overall bearing:

***IMPORTANT INDICATION - Mars in Taurus/9th House
Mars In Taurus in a chart and afflicted is indicative of abuse in the home, whether by or of the native, or to others.

Transiting Moon/Capricorn Square to Natal Moon/Libra:

This position suggests conflicts between 'duty and responsibility' and the 'lighter'/social matters of life; i.e., parties, shopping, social gatherings. The impetus is perhaps to 'rebel' against the 'oppressive' matters that are put in place by responsibilities. Libra is at best a 'social butterfly'; therefore, any restrictions to the inherent nature will be resented. These energies were in place and operating through Caylee's transit chart date of Aug. 13th, and would have a direct impact upon the mother's chart, as the Moon rules the Mother and is signified by the sign of Cancer; the Father and Saturn being signified in the sign of Capricorn.

Transiting Jupiter/Capricorn-Retro Square Natal Jupiter/Libra

Again, we have a position where 'Duty and Responsibility' is in conflict with the 'lighter' social matters of life. In this case, the aspecting planet is
Jupiter, the planet of Luck, Travel and Higher Law. Transiting Jupiter is therefore 'throwing a curve ball' and bringing 'checkered luck' in these things
that it rules, showing that 'Duty and Responsibilities' must come first, or undesirable consequences will follow. The time for fun and frivolity is not
now, under this aspect, and warnings should not be ignored.

Transiting Uranus/Pisces-Retrograde Conjuncting Natal Uranus/Pisces-Retro

This position is an unfortunate one, indeed, as the radical planet Uranus is transiting the other-worldly sign of Pisces, and is in Retrograde motion. This aspect brings very sudden, startling and unpleasant energies, possibly even violence. Uranus is a planet of Rebellion, violence, strange people and circumstances and rules over 'cranks', crackpots, bohemian people and lifestyles. In aspect with other malefic planets, this planet has borne responsibility for the various revolutions here and abroad, i.e., the French Revolution, the rise of Communism, and the fall of various other cultures through anarchy and violence, which was followed by another, altogether different system of living. Therefore, one can see that this very strange and compulsive planet is known to be radical at best, violent and upsetting at worst. It also brings about great achievements in science, but at the same time seems to inspire criminal ingeniousness in others. A very strange planet, at best. With it moving in Retrograde motion in the other-worldly, private sign of Pisces, in this case directly Conjunct the Mother's Sun and Mercury natal positions, Casey would be moved to sudden and radical actions. Casey's natal Mercury is also Retrograde; therefore this position is made even more negative in her chart, spurring her to unknown strange and/or bizarre behavior, which actions had a direct, unfortunate effect upon her only daughter. It seems that the child was looked upon as 'the enemy', and any actions could be justified, in the mind of the mother, to resolve the 'problem'. This brought about a severe Imbalance in Casey's mind, in my opinion, as the very strong and bizarre energies from this hard aspect position caused an unraveling in her mind.

That is not to say that she should just be 'excused' for her crime against her only daughter; she should be made to pay the full price, for one dose not and should never treat any child, especially their own, in such a harsh, cruel and shameful manner. The planets' energies are there, to be sure, to not only guide and protect us, but to possibly ensnare us within its coils if we are too weak or immoral to follow the right path of behavior. It is up to the individual to do what is right or wrong, and both have their own consequences in our lives.

Transiting Neptune/Aqua. Conjuncting Natal Neptune/Aqua.

Another highly controversial and unfortunate position, chiefly as both the Transiting and natal planets are both Retrograde, and are residing in the 'genius' sign of Aquarius (genius also being close to 'madness'). Uranus is the natural ruling planet of this sign, and with the other-worldly and weird planet of Neptune therein, one can be sure that not only strangeness will ensue, but very unusual strangeness! Neptune also rules 'mysteries', the paranormal, the psychic sciences, and those things/people that are ruled by this planet, i.e. - psychics, mediums, drugs and drug-pushers, hospitals and the mentally unbalanced. It also rules 'make-believe' matters – i.e., TV, the movies, plays and play-writes, etc. Normally, with Neptune in the eccentric sign if Aquarius, great gifts of science and spirit are bestowed upon mankind; but when this very strange planet is moving in Retrograde motion, the many adverse and often downright spooky matters of mind and spirit come to the fore! Weird and bizarre behavior patterns come directly under this aspect, some of which are very unsettling and downright perverse. The metaphysical and Occult societies and communities are ruled by not only Neptune, but also Pluto, and under similar variables, occult activities have been known to operate in very strong manner. This aspect, along with any other adverse positioning from Pluto, can be highly influential in bringing harm and/or death to others, especially the young. Some satanic practices are known for their practice of ritual child abuse that can culminate in the death of that innocent. Therefore, these influences were operating strongly on the night that little Caylee 'disappeared'. Although Casey has no Leo or Aquarius positions in her natal chart, the juxtaposition of Retrograde Neptune in close proximity to her natal Sun and Mercury, brings in the energies which influencee her to the erroneous actions she must now answer to.

Transiting Pluto/Sag, Culm, Conjuncting Natal Pluto/Sag, at 28 Degrees

This is another very harsh aspect, as both transiting and natal positions are not only Retrograde, but are also Culminating (ending)! In Caylee's chart with birth time of 7:14 am (Sunrise), this Malefic is placed in the 4th House of Endings and The Grave. Sagittarius is the sign of 'The Shooter' or killer in this case, and with Pluto therein, the actions are seen to be secretive, underhanded and dark. Pluto also rules endings – often tearing down one set of circumstance or life patterns for another 'better' one.

As both Natal and Transiting planet are Retrograde and Culminating, this signifies that death, indeed, ensued against little Caylee. In Casey's chart, Mars and Uranus are directly conjunct to each other, with Saturn 'bringing up the rear', also in Sagittarius. Mars conjunct Uranus is an explosive position, at best – making its natives quick to take offense and to fly off the handle, often violently. As Pluto was transiting the sign of Sagittarius in Casey's chart, which also conjuncted her Mars (violence) and Uranus positions (violence & unusual actions), one can easily see that Casey Anthony is, indeed, guilty of taking her only child's life. The Stars do not lie .... in fact, they paint a very stark picture of Casey Anthony's comportment towards her only child, and how she elevated the needs and desires of her own shallow self over that of her daughter's. Justice will not be long in coming, for although these dark deeds, which were planned well in advance of little Caylee's actual demise, and thought to be unknown and fool-proof, the transiting planet Saturn – the Grim Reaper of the Zodiac which brings us all our own justice, is now transiting points in Casey Anthony's chart that will mete out her true Justice, as it moves into Opposite position to her Sun (Life-Giver) and Mercury (Reason, Communication) in Pisces positions, signifying death or life-imprisonment.

Short Summary

For the transit date of August 13, 2008, the following energies and aspects were in operation, which caused the life of Caylee Marie Anthony to end, and showed the impact upon the mother's chart and state of mind:

NATAL POINTS: TRANSITING INDICATIONS AND INFLUENCES

1. Transiting Moon/Capricorn Square to Natal Moon/Libra, by 14 Degrees
2, Transiting Mercury/Virgo Parallel Natal Retro-Mercury/Leo; by 05 Degrees
3. Transiting Jupiter/Capricorn-Retro Square Natal Jupiter/Libra by 13 Degrees
4. Transiting Uranus/Pisces- Conjuncting Natal Uranus/Pisces-Retro by 21 Degrees
5. Transiting Neptune/Aqua. Conjuncting Natal Neptune/Aqua-Retro by 22 Degrees
6. Transiting Pluto/Sag, Culm, Retro Conjuncting Natal Pluto/Sag, Culm at 28 Degrees
7. Transiting MC/Leo Square natal MC/Taurus by 14 Degrees
8. Transiting Ascendant/Scorpio Square Natal Ascendant/Leo

INTERPRETATION:

1. Subconscious conflicts between duty and 'having fun'
2. Ego concerns clash with the 'right' thing to do; morals ignored
3. Luck 'checkered' due to abandonment of right actions, responsibilities
4. Unusual, bizarre and eccentric responses; freedom issues; rebellion
5. Secret, 'ingenious' plots and plans; nebulous ideas, odd practices
6. Secret agenda/violence towards/against child(ren); endings (life)
7. Over-estimation of self and self-importance; desire to rule; egoism
8. Manipulation scenarios for one's own motives; sex used as control factor

All of the above factors can be seen to be operating – and have operated - in the life and psyche of Casey Anthony. The Astrological fingerprints are clear and full of condemnation at this point, and will be seen to be factual in the near future. Of this, I am very certain.

~J. Carruthers

(Astrological Chart Summary: Comparisons between Caylee Marie Anthony and Casey M. Anthony)

Transit Chart (of 8/13/08)[/B] shows how it impacts upon the mother's chart and state of mind.
That is not to say that she should just be 'excused' for her crime against her only daughter; she should be made to pay the full price, for one dose not and should never treat any child, especially their own, in such a harsh, cruel and shameful manner. The planets' energies are there, to be sure, to not only guide and protect us, but to possibly ensnare us within its coils if we are too weak or immoral to follow the right path of behavior. It is up to the individual to do what is right or wrong, and both have their own consequences in our lives.

As both Natal and Transiting planet are Retrograde and Culminating, this signifies that death, indeed, ensued against little Caylee.

For the transit date of August 13, 2008, the following energies and aspects were in operation, which caused the life of Caylee Marie Anthony to end

above quote respectfully snipped

If you check out this link, you'll find directions on how to link the Chart to your post so we have a visual to follow w/ your discussion.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3427240&postcount=479

Caylee was last seen on Father's Day, June 15th. Her absence was brought to light by the Grandmother CA on July 15th. At that point, Caylee wasn't seen by anyone for one month and Casey SAID she was taken 31 days earlier.

I'm confused :confused:with the discussion of Caylee's transits on 8/13. How can this be if she passed on in June?
Are you saying you believe she passed on in August? or are you describing Casey's chart of 8/13 and her overall character?

This may be a stupid question, or I might of missed something really important here, but why are you using 8/13/08??? Casey was in Jail on that date, Caylee went "missing" 6/15 or 6/16 Casey was arrested 7/16/08, Caylees Birthday is 8/9/08. So if I am reading what you are saying correctly Caylee died on 8/13/08, which cant be accurate unless someone else did it because Casey could not have at least not on that date. Or am I
misreading what was written?
I am confused:waitasec::confused:

Yes, that is odd, isn't it, butterfly1978?

Thanks salvarenga I thought it was a one of the forsenic labs!:crazy: My mistake Thanks you for correcting my mistake! I deleted the post so that it dosen't confuse anyone else! :wink:

Thanks salvarenga I thought it was a one of the forsenic labs!:crazy: My mistake Thanks you for correcting my mistake! I deleted the post so that it dosen't confuse anyone else! :wink:

I was thinking the same thing. I have been searching to see what I can find out, but I dont think it is the same lab that the evidence was sent to.

Okay Angel, the link you posted is not related the evidence was tested at the Quantico Lab in Virginia,

FYI: Cindy & George's depositions are cancelled tomorrow....they are rescheduled for April 9th!

Article posted in the Time-Stamped Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member